rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

disrespectful girls and crushing their spirits

A girl invited myself and a couple friends to her house to pregame last night. Upon arrival, we were introduced to her friends: the two biggest DC c*nts I have ever met in my life. Within three minutes, they blatantly insulted every one of my friends and interrupted nearly every conversation topic to throw in an obnoxious comment about how awesome they were. They unknowingly created a hate-filled tension that could have been cut with a knife. Pursuing these girls was out of the question for any of us; their awful attitudes combined with their mediocre looks made them completely repulsive.

My question is, when is it OK to lose your cool and just rip these kind of girls to shreds about their terrible personalities, physical imperfections, etc.? I don't like being an evil asshole, but sometimes it's required. Heavy, unprovoked disrespect cannot be tolerated for too long.

While you're at it, what is the meanest thing you've ever said to a chick?

I like to handle these situations a bit differently. I don't generally lose my cool and blow up, I will just very quickly put them in their place in front of everyone who was around. If a chick says something rude or out of line, I will look at her and say something like "You really have an amazing personality. I can't wait to hear more of your opinions. Please, tell us what other thoughts you have." Stay calm while you say it, but do it very directly and look her right in the eyes when you do.

It will make her look like a straight bitch, but also you get to keep your cool and IMO you come off as someone who is putting her in her place, and not letting her be a cunt to everyone, as opposed to blowing up and looking like the guy who blows things out of proportion. It also doesn't let her play the "That guy is crazy/he attacked me for no reason" card.

If a chick is being rude directly to me I will generally look at her completely cold/stone faced and say "That's extremely interesting sweetheart, please tell me more."

With that said, sometimes you just have to blow up and let her know how much of a cunt she is being. But personally, I like to be very condescending towards them and do it firmly and loudly enough that everyone around knows what is going on.

I once told a chick I'd rather jerk off with sandpaper than hear another word come out of her mouth. Did the trick.

You can't crush the spirits of girls who don't give a shit about you (a stranger).

source: crushed a lot chicks' spirits.

Quote: (04-02-2012 12:14 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I like to handle these situations a bit differently. I don't generally lose my cool and blow up, I will just very quickly put them in their place in front of everyone who was around. If a chick says something rude or out of line, I will look at her and say something like "You really have an amazing personality. I can't wait to hear more of your opinions. Please, tell us what other thoughts you have." Stay calm while you say it, but do it very directly and look her right in the eyes when you do.

It will make her look like a straight bitch, but also you get to keep your cool and IMO you come off as someone who is putting her in her place, and not letting her be a cunt to everyone, as opposed to blowing up and looking like the guy who blows things out of proportion. It also doesn't let her play the "That guy is crazy/he attacked me for no reason" card.

If a chick is being rude directly to me I will generally look at her completely cold/stone faced and say "That's extremely interesting sweetheart, please tell me more."

With that said, sometimes you just have to blow up and let her know how much of a cunt she is being. But personally, I like to be very condescending towards them and do it firmly and loudly enough that everyone around knows what is going on.

I agree - DON'T go for the dagger and lose your cool, that's what she wants you to do so she wins the frame game. Being ignored is the worst thing for them, that's why they act up in the first place. I like to tease them like I'm going to blow up, then deny them the verbal smackdown attention they crave.

I have a good deadpan, so I often go with "you must be a big hit at parties." (A variation of Mystery's "is she always like this?") Use some agree-and-amplify like in this thread.

Come to think of it, some of Tyler Durden's AMOG material would be very useful with an aggressive bitchy type of woman.

http://badgerhut.wordpress.com/2011/10/2...nd-apples/

Quote: (04-02-2012 04:32 AM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

I have a good deadpan, so I often go with "you must be a big hit at parties." (A variation of Mystery's "is she always like this?") Use some agree-and-amplify like in this thread.

Come to think of it, some of Tyler Durden's AMOG material would be very useful with an aggressive bitchy type of woman.

http://badgerhut.wordpress.com/2011/10/2...nd-apples/

Good lines. A few others I like are:
"Are you always this much fun?"
Same as above but turn to her friends "Is she always this much fun?"
"Well aren't you just full of sunshine and rainbows?"
"You have an amazing personality."

Or there is always the tried and true "Well, aren't you a cunt?" which can be followed up nicely with a drink to her face lol. Generally don't go this route though.

You simply do the same thing to her, go evil on her.

I think they may saw some weaknesses in you guys and thats why they were being such cunts. I am usually a respectful person and educated but i just love when someone tries to go evil on me, i go double evil on them. Pay evil with evil.

Quote: (04-02-2012 04:58 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I think they may saw some weaknesses in you guys and thats why they were being such cunts. I am usually a respectful person and educated but i just love when someone tries to go evil on me, i go double evil on them. Pay evil with evil.

What do you mean by "go evil"? Could you give a couple examples for us?

Quote:Quote:

Or there is always the tried and true "Well, aren't you a cunt?" which can be followed up nicely with a drink to her face lol. Generally don't go this route though.

This is awesome.

I barely managed to not freak out and go on a tirade. I dropped a couple lines that night, slightly weaker than what Rio mentioned:

"Wow, you seem like a very opinionated and independent young woman"

In the end, I ignored the shit out of them once we got to the bar. One of them spent the night trying to steal me away from two girls I opened in the first 15 minutes. She actually helped raise my social value and eventually get the girl I wanted home.

"Oh Jesus...this stupid chick is going to come by and grab my ass AGAIN...just watch."

She proceeded to pound drinks and fall at the bar, and cunt #2 got to take her home early and help her puke. [Image: smile.gif]

You do a disservice to all future men who interact with her but not calling out rude behavior on the spot. You don't have to blow up, just state her flaws in a matter of fact manner.

Let me guess, they have masters degrees and/or work on the Hill.

A lot of nice lines in this thread. I agree with the overall sentiment of keeping your cool and owning her with a dead-panned, ironic, and cutting statement (e.g., "you must be a hit at parties"). Remember these are the type of delusional bitches who think they're "snarky" and "sarcastic." Show her what happens when she goes head up with an alpha dog.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (04-02-2012 05:14 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2012 04:58 AM)pitt Wrote:  

What do you mean by "go evil"? Could you give a couple examples for us?

Kill her self confidence.

I remember one time i was queueing up to enter this nightcub in Toronto, while in the queue, i was talking to these two hot ladies, clearly 9s in my book and they had a friend who was a 6 and i was paying no attention to her. She says some dumb shit to my home boy, we ignored her and kept on talking to these two other girls then this 6 tells me not to talk her..im like ''whatttt? I am not even talking to you, look at yourself'' (looked her up and down while i said it)..her friends started laughing at her and i guess i killed her night. She was eye fucking me later in the night to see if i would approach her, but it was a no no for me.

You basically look for a flaw and over state it. Me and my boys from London were perfect in doing this, when one is insulting a girl, the other one goes to her to apologise for his friend behaviour, that would make these girls go NUTS.

If you want to be real evil and the bitch really deserves it, laugh really loud right in her ear, give her that evil laugh in her ear so she can hear and feel your evil spirit.

A typical example of me and my friends approach:

Me insulting a girl: you fucking ugly bitch, you are not even a 5 in my book, look at your shoes (she needs to have some ugly shoes or you have to point out some other shit), where do you buy your shoes, primark?

My friend: ohh..im really sorry about my friend, he is really rude, sorry honey, are you alright? You need to know how to deffend yourself.

I guarantee the bitch will go crazyyy on you..it always works.

Let me give you one more example, i call this one the pay back move where you befriend your new enemy and then go evil on her when she thought she just became your friend.

Story: I was drinking a beer in the streets after leaving the club with my boys, i approached this chick on the bus stop, she was one of these white hood chicks, she goes ''fuck off you fucking alcoholic, dont fucking talk to me''. I didnt say shit, i just thought to myself, watch whats coming bitch.

We jumped on the bus, one of my friend moves to her friend, after few minutes my friend is kissing her friend. I thought to myself, it is the perfect time for me to make my move. I give her this good boy ''hi'', she says ''hi'', the bitch sees me properly now, she knows im hot stuff and she is a 5.5 so we started talking. After few minutes convo when i know she is feeling me i tell her: ''If we started going out, i could make you feel very special all the time'' she laughs and goes ''is it? thats not a bad idea about us going out''..i go evil now and loud (the bus was really full by the way)..''wait a minute, i have said, ''if'' we started going out, i never said i would go out with you, you are fucking ugly and im a very handsome guy, i would never go out with you, look at yourself, look at what you wearing, my mother would kill me if i ever go out with you, i like beautiful women, i have good taste my darling'' The whole bus was laughing..my friend was just like ''low it G, thats deep''..she was trying to strike back verbally but my attack was too strong and i was getting louder and louder..she looked like she was about to cry and left the bus..fuck it, it feels good to do evil shit to evil people.

Note: Emphasise certain words while you are saying them and come hard while you are saying it..be mean

like all social interactions, it's in the details.

what sort of shit about your friends were they dishing out? direct personal insults or just a cunty manner?

"my mother would kill me if i ever go out with you"

Stolen!

Pitt has the right idea.

Quote: (04-02-2012 01:43 PM)whitenoise Wrote:  

like all social interactions, it's in the details.

what sort of shit about your friends were they dishing out? direct personal insults or just a cunty manner?

After walking in and being introduced to the cunts, we tried to make friendly small talk in the living room while we had a couple beers and waited for cabs. My one friend and the (pleasant) host had hooked up an earlier weekend, so the rest of us wanted to put him in a good position to bang her. Everyone was almost completely sober.

After my friend told a funny story about a crazy drunken night : "Wow, so basically you got really drunk. You must be soooo cool"

The fatter cunt to another friend who made a playful joke about cheating on girls: "You're disgusting, I would NEVER date you"

It was hot as hell in the house. I was making some progress on a better looking girl and starting to escalate, but cunt #1 made sure to put a halt on it when I put my arm around her. From across the room: "OMG nice pitstain, that is gross"

Cunt # 2, blabbering a worthless story about why she thinks a certain girl doesn't like her:

cunt: "She's a slut. And we just don't get along, I thnk she's out to get me."
me: "why's that?"
cunt: "I don't know, probably because I'm great."

It was non-stop, like something I've never seen before. The host said that behind her back, other mutual friends called cunt #1 GG (God's gift). These two were the absolute worst I've ever met.

How old are they?

Team Nachos

I tend to try to take the approach of making everyone else laugh with me in way that also isn't at their expense. they just aren't even there to me.

Calling them out directly just comes across as kind of weak IMO if you allow strangers to get you all worked up and angry.

Quote: (04-02-2012 05:27 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

How old are they?

24 or 25.

Quote: (04-02-2012 06:35 PM)americanbk Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2012 05:27 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

How old are they?

24 or 25.

Sad thing is that I know women almost 40 that act the same way. It's like once they get into the bar scene and OD on attention they latch onto that mindset.

Without definitive milestones in life people's mental age never catches up with their physical age. They never mature. These girls are acting like 16 year old high school girls because they have no reason to act otherwise.

Team Nachos

Haha Pitt that's awesome. It actually brings back Old memories from grade 6. It was all about the comebacks and really trying to figure out how you can push other people's buttons. Hell, I made grown men cry in highschool with just words (okay, not full out bawling but you could see the tears in there eyes). At university I transformed into this beta chump. Biggest reason: stopped dissing people. That post brought some chilling nostalgia. I should probably become an "asshole" again haha.

A few weeks ago I was out when this bitchy 5 came up and said I looked too young to be at the club (I think it was a really bad approach on her part). I went, you're right, I'm 12. And then she goes "I asked your age, not your IQ", which was the lamest thing I've ever heard and she sounded like a huge tard. Anyway I retort with "Zero" and she goes "what?" and then I bust out this gem... "That's the exact number of guys who've ever wanted to be around you."

Needless to say she got pissed and tried to argue, but I just walked off.

RioNomad gave you the best answer. You should put disrespectful girls that way. Sarcasm is probably the only language they understand.

Quote: (04-02-2012 11:18 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Let me give you one more example, i call this one the pay back move where you befriend your new enemy and then go evil on her when she thought she just became your friend.

Story: I was drinking a beer in the streets after leaving the club with my boys, i approached this chick on the bus stop, she was one of these white hood chicks, she goes ''fuck off you fucking alcoholic, dont fucking talk to me''. I didnt say shit, i just thought to myself, watch whats coming bitch.

We jumped on the bus, one of my friend moves to her friend, after few minutes my friend is kissing her friend. I thought to myself, it is the perfect time for me to make my move. I give her this good boy ''hi'', she says ''hi'', the bitch sees me properly now, she knows im hot stuff and she is a 5.5 so we started talking. After few minutes convo when i know she is feeling me i tell her: ''If we started going out, i could make you feel very special all the time'' she laughs and goes ''is it? thats not a bad idea about us going out''..i go evil now and loud (the bus was really full by the way)..''wait a minute, i have said, ''if'' we started going out, i never said i would go out with you, you are fucking ugly and im a very handsome guy, i would never go out with you, look at yourself, look at what you wearing, my mother would kill me if i ever go out with you, i like beautiful women, i have good taste my darling'' The whole bus was laughing..my friend was just like ''low it G, thats deep''..she was trying to strike back verbally but my attack was too strong and i was getting louder and louder..she looked like she was about to cry and left the bus..fuck it, it feels good to do evil shit to evil people.

Note: Emphasise certain words while you are saying them and come hard while you are saying it..be mean

Damn, Pitt is reminding me of London ways. I think that a London verbal lashing can be one of the most caustic and most scathing in the Anglo world.

Pitt, what ends of London did you grow up in, fam?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (04-01-2012 11:37 PM)americanbk Wrote:  

My question is, when is it OK to lose your cool and just rip these kind of girls to shreds about their terrible personalities, physical imperfections, etc.? I don't like being an evil asshole, but sometimes it's required. Heavy, unprovoked disrespect cannot be tolerated for too long.

Yes, it is always good to lose your cool and rip them off until they left crying. Then get your cool back, pour a drink and continue talking to your friends like nothing happened.

Now the thing is that when a girl feels you can do that to her (and they're damn good at that) she will NOT act as a cunt around you. The old saying that guys who have no issues slapping a woman never have to do so applies here as well.