rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Places to stay in Ft Laud

Heading down FL over memorial day weekend. Ft. Laud, WPB and Miami but gunna post up in Ft. Laud.

Was wondering some good spots to stay at that won't break the bank, preferably on Las Olas.

Thanks fellaz

Quote: (03-30-2012 01:46 PM)Biz Wrote:  

Heading down FL over memorial day weekend. Ft. Laud, WPB and Miami but gunna post up in Ft. Laud.

Was wondering some good spots to stay at that won't break the bank, preferably on Las Olas.

Thanks fellaz

I'm interested in this too as I'm gonna be in Fort Lauderdale April 11th til 14th, if any local guys on here want to meet up, let me know!

Very basic spartan digs ,balihaimotel,cheap n cheerful ,probably 2 or 3 star rating but centralish 3 mins drive to beach ,10 or so to Las Olas,though I'm in North Lauderdale now,and many smaller spring break type places along the Galt Mile/A1A.

I stay at Bluebell apartments. Close to everything. $400 per week for an apartment that sleeps 4.