rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US Lottery Reaches Record Jackpot

What would you do with the CASH prize?

Quote:Quote:

What would you do with the CASH prize?

Bribe Roosh to bring the Rep system back

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I'd diversify the winnings into multiple currencies so that if a currency collapse occurs, I'm not financially destitute.

Let me win the big money first though and I'll figure out where to go from there. First thing would probably be an extended, very hedonistic trip to Amsterdam.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I'm feeling public-spirited:

Buy The Daily Mail to provide a genuinely pro-male (and pro-femininity) voice in the media.

Bring RISUG to the States.

Bribe Congress to offer 200,000 visas a year to attractive women aged 18-27.

Honestly though, if I were a billionaire, I would buy up an organ of the media in a second. The friggin New York Times is worth less than a billion - its parent company's market cap is only $1B, and it owns some other properties as well. Can you imagine if the NYT were ran by men who love feminine women? By anti-feminists?

Whoever wins it will either lose it all or end up dead within 10 years.

For the first time in my life I bought some lottery tickets today. Maybe I'll have beginner's luck.

My first act would be to take care of my parents. Pay off their house and bills, let my mom retire and give them some good spending money.

Then I'd set off on a trip around the world at my own leisurely pace. I'd buy some property anywhere I felt was worth revisiting.

Even still I don't think I could live the rest of my life doing nothing but sipping mojitos. I'd have to launch a business or nonprofit so I at least feel like a productive human being.

What Samseau said.

But on a serious note:

$500 Million
Assume I get to take home a little less than half of this after taxes, so $240 Million. This is what I'll do in the first few months after winning it:

-5% ($12 Million) goes into high interest checking accounts. This is money for me to dick around with. It will probably be used for items that I'd just like to splurge on quickly (ex: a car-nothing too flashy)
This will also cover any debts I've incurred in school, home improvements (mom has always wanted to fully finish the basement), remaining mortgages, etc.

-Very close family and friends (we're talking lifelong companions and a few blood relatives) will get some checks, each in the low-mid six figure range, along with totally covered mortgages/debts and new cars if necessary. That'll be to thank them for being trustworthy during much harder times.

-Even after all of this, I'd probably still have $9-10 mil or more left over. That'll just sit in the account until I figure out how to spend it, or be used to cover emergencies. Maybe a quick donation to the alma mater (don't think I'll drop out), or placement in a CD or two.

-The rest of the money goes into building income. For this, I will ask around (I'll be fortunate to have these connections-lots of financiers running around where I am) and find the best wealth managers I can buy. I know fuck-all about finance and the legal crap that comes with it, so I'll clearly need his help.
A portion of the money will go into purchasing land in various locations. Some will be for relatives, most for long-term investments (hire managers, rent out, secure some income, etc). I may even get into franchising once my legs are under me with the other goals.

This should allow me to set up a fairly solid (4-6% or $10-14 million annually, perhaps?) and relatively passive income stream in due time.

-Expatriate. I'll have won the ultimate jackpot, which will bring attention. I don't want that, so once I've got my passive income streams all lined up (hopefully generating millions annually), I'll simply fly the coop, and settle wherever I'll be able to live peacefully.

I could probably afford to make Monaco a main base. The weather is great, the standard of living high, and very wealthy people are abundant there (read: I won't standout, no extra attention for me). I'll purchase a decent little condo there for a couple mill, grab a nice Porsche 911 to go with it (dime a dozen in Monaco), and buzz around Europe from there for fun meeting family and friends along the way and perhaps learning a couple of languages.
Or I could do all this from a base in the south of france (buy decent sized home with a little land) where I could keep more than one car and have a little more space. I guess it doesn't matter-I could afford to just do both.

Other bases would be in:
Barcelona-Good weather, cool people, plenty to do.
Montreal-Just a generally awesome city
Jamaica-Family is here, plus I just love the place.

Each base will have a nice condo ($5-750,000 price range) and car (perhaps not the Barcelona one-I could just drive there from France/Monaco).

There will be lots of women and children will probably soon follow. The next stage will involve ensuring that they are taken care of and will have every opportunity to live well after I'm gone. I'll need to set up some trusts, save for some elite schools, enhance my income streams, and a host of other things, but I think I'll enjoy it (most of it, anyway).

That'd be my life. Discovering the world, saying peace to the USA, starting a legacy and staying the hell off the radar.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Pretty much what Athlone and Speakeasy said. I would want to take care of my peoples and also do something for the good of humanity. Some kind of NGO and active philanthropy as my wealth grows. Lots of good that money can do in this world.

With regards to kids, I'd buy their way into Le Rosey in Switzerland. I have yet to hear of an elite school this sick. Even NYC, home to some of the world's most exclusive prep schools, doesn't have anything remotely on this level. Kids flying planes in the 5th grade? WTF. The alumni network has to be retarded. Funnily enough, Tracee Ellis Ross (the daughter of Diana Ross) from that show Girlfriends went there.

http://www.rosey.ch/

Start a SuperPAC to "reveal the truth" about (smear) the SPLC in a serious of commercials.

In all seriousness, I'd probably buy a house and a dog or two. Travel a little more. Invest. Bang higher-quality women.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'd buy a Ferrari and do a real life cannonball run from coast to coast. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Do some tugboatin' for starters
[attachment=5538]

640 million as of this post. Might hit 700 by the drawing.

[Image: Uom7c.jpg]

Team Nachos

One of the few times where playing the lottery is +EV. Debating whether or not to buy a ticket, or get a pack of smokes.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

http://news.yahoo.com/terribly-sad-true-...23531.html

[Image: scrooge-mcduck.jpg]

First, I would buy a city that I don't like and bulldoze it. I would rebuild it to my liking and fill it with beautiful women and call it Rooshtropolis. Then I would ask for whatever money is left in ones and hit the strip club.

In all actuality, I'd pay off my student loans then take care of my family and close friends. I'd keep a few mil to invest/travel/start a business then give the rest to charity. When all my "friends" and second and third cousins would come with their hands out, I would tell them that I would make a donation in their name to their preferred charity or organization.

Everyone may think that I am crazy for saying this but having that much money, at least in my eyes, would be a curse more than it would be a blessing.

Bought tickets like everyone else. Won't win of course.

The first thing anyone who wins a lottery should do is....form a corporation! Then have the corporation claim the prize. That way your name will not be publicized and you will not get hundreds of letters in the mail asking you for money.

All those stories about people whose lives were ruined by the lottery are just a bunch of bullshit. The majority of the US public are morons, whether they have a shitload of money or not. Not to mention that the poor are the majority of lottery ticket purchasers. They have no idea how to behave when suddenly faced with millions of dollars. Compare to the average NFL player being broke after 3 years in the league - too busy ballin' and having 10 kids when times are good.

Me? I'd give my parents whatever they want and tell everyone else I know to fuck off. Then I'd disappear to some tropical paradise, never to be heard from again.

Quote: (03-30-2012 05:01 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Bought tickets like everyone else. Won't win of course.

The first thing anyone who wins a lottery should do is....form a corporation! Then have the corporation claim the prize. That way your name will not be publicized and you will not get hundreds of letters in the mail asking you for money.

This is a good idea, but only works in certain States. Not all US States keep corporation information private. Also, some states require the publicity when you win (you standing in front of the cameras with a big check).

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

http://fox8.com/2012/04/02/mega-millions.../?vm=r&s=1

According to a NYPost.com report, Mirlande Wilson, 37, a worker at a Maryland McDonald’s, says she was one of three winners of the $656 million Mega Millions drawing Friday night.
The jackpot was the largest in U.S. history.
The win entitles her to roughly $105 million in cash, but the NYPost.com report says her co-workers are calling foul.
The co-workers claim that Wilson’s winning ticket was purchased as part of the lottery pool for which several workers paid $5 to enter.
According to the NYPost.com report, Wilson bought the tickets for the group and herself at the same store, a 7-11 convenience store in Milford Mill, MD.

Every time there's a big jackpot this always happens.

Quote: (04-02-2012 04:52 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

According to a NYPost.com report, Mirlande Wilson, 37, a worker at a Maryland McDonald’s, says she was one of three winners of the $656 million Mega Millions drawing Friday night.
The win entitles her to roughly $105 million in cash, but the NYPost.com report says her co-workers are calling foul.
The co-workers claim that Wilson’s winning ticket was purchased as part of the lottery pool for which several workers paid $5 to enter.
According to the NYPost.com report, Wilson bought the tickets for the group and herself at the same store, a 7-11 convenience store in Milford Mill, MD.

Yep. I think it was last year, an office pool in New York won a huge prize, and it was to be divided among eight co-workers... A ninth who usually chipped in called foul, since he'd been absent the day the tickets were purchased, and the office pool was an every week thing. Wonder what happened in that case.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Then he got hit by lightning.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/ka...ories.html

16 Countries in Under 2 Years and Counting - How I Fund My Travels: http://www.EarnOnTheRoad.com

Quote: (04-02-2012 04:52 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

This just keeps getting better and better

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/money-2659425...42642.html

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mega-milli...bills.html

Article breaks down how much you pay in taxes