rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Starting to Implement Day Bang - Subway Game -

I'm trying to put Day Bang into place. I've read the book, studied it pretty well and I'm a guy starting from scratch in the game. I am in my mid-30's and i'm a decent looking guy and I've gotten my share of decent looking girls in the past. I'm coming out of a rough break up with one of the hottest chicks i've dated and i have massive case of oneitis. I think this is a skill I really need to learn and I kill to meet some hot chicks. I did the online dating thing for a few months and got a bunch of chicks but most of them were average at best and the few hot ones I got out, i couldn't lock them down. I could get to date two with them but then shit would just fade. So anyways....today I did my first two approaches via Day Bang and my goal is to do 25 approaches a week. I think i'm going to do the clothing shop and the subway.

So today in the Rosslyn station I did my first approach. I really had to push myself to do it and I almost pussed out. But i saw a chick and then forced myself over there to open my mouth.

"Excuse me, do you know exactly where this train goes?" I think she was a bit startled. She semi-smiled and then said "it goes down town" and started naming the stations. "foggy bottom" etc. I then followed up with "so it goes to Capitol Hill?" and then the conversation just fell off. Remember these are my first approaches so i was nervous. I was waiting for her to ask me where i was going...but that didn't happen. I can see now how hard the ramble is. Looking back there were a ton of ways to continue this ramble.

Next approach was in Metro Center... I said "Does this train go to Union Station?" And she was startled and kind of jumped back I think kind of caught her by surprise. But i can clearly see the cat metaphor. As she began to talk, the train arrived and then the convo ended. From here on out, I'm sticking with the exact line. The union station question was too much of a yes or no answer.

I realize there isn't much to decipher. I just wanted to start a thread and I'll update it as I go along. Maybe I can see the progress going forward by rereading the past posts. I'm going to try to stick to Day Bang model as closely as possible. I'm totally new to this and I'm excited about the challenge. Would be awesome to be able to pull the chicks that i want instead of settling for what comes down the pipe.

Maybe some other guy trying Day Bang can relate to my posts.

No ramble = no continuation of the conversation.

Work on baby steps... 30 second approaches then 1 minute, then 2 minutes, then 3 minutes, and so on.

Also, subway isn't the easiest venue. Retail and coffeeshop are better places to get practice.

Ok - thanks Roosh. I'm gonna try to get 5-7 approaches tomorrow and I'll report back. I need to make them longer than this. These were not impressive and I didn't get to the rejection point. Thanks for the help.

Approaching alot is obviously important, but don't be in a rush to get your 10 daily approaches in. Focus on quality over quantity. Each girl you approach could be the one you bang. Get good eye contact, don't talk too fast, listen to hear intently. She should "feel" you presence as well as hear your words.

Really invest your spirit and energy into each girl. It could be over in 30 seconds or it could lead to sex in a few days. You are not just practicing, you are going for sex. These girls are not just approach #1, approach #2, and approach #3, they are your potential lovers - treat each one as such. Don't rush it, make love to it..

You're off to a good start. Keep pushing yourself out of your comfort zone!

Be aggressive.

Quote: (03-29-2012 02:09 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Be aggressive.

I know we need to tell some white lies when asking for directions on the street/metro. Is making up complete fabrications being TOO aggressive with ramble?

Every day on my metro ride home, I approach a girl and ask her where a certain bar is. It's always the same bar. I know most girls walk the same direction as this bar to get home, so I ask a hottie right when I get off the train and more times than not they can walk me right to the front door of my destination. I get a guaranteed 3-4 minute of conversation every time on our walk. I say I'm meeting a friend for drinks. I make the same jokes about it's lame location (inside a mall), ask when the good happy hours are, blah blah blah. It rocks.

Here's the problem: I live across the street from the bar. Hell, I work as a doorman there every once in a while.

Today a girl was asking me so many personal questions on our walk home that I didn't know what to do. She asked where I'm from, where I live now, why I've never heard of the bar, all in rapid fire. I just made up some on-the-spot lies about who I am and where I live in the DMV. She gave me her number pretty easily.

Sometimes, if the girl is definitely feeling it or I don't give a shit that day, I'll let her know I'm full of shit at the end of our walk and that I just wanted to talk with her cause she was cute. Other times, like today, I just pile on the deceit by making up random stories about myself. Which is the better strategy when I'm bombarded with interest?

It only matters if you want to keep her around. Otherwise, who cares? I hate lying, because the truth is usually just easier to work with, but who gives a fuck? Just do what it takes to get the "W". I love your tactic, btw.

Agreed with Roosh, coffee shops are basically awesome. Find an area with a few and do what he says in Day Bang re: logistics and positioning yourself in space. IT MATTERS. Don't worry about quality OR quantity. Work on reading Body Language to see who's into you and who isn't. Mate selection is female-prerogative, so you MUST read their 'i see you, please see me' signals and get it right. If you approach women who at least appear to be interested in you before you formally acknowledge their existence, your sucess rate will blast through the roof.

Day Bang does say that while it's okay to make up a couple white lies, complete fabrications will just make it harder on yourself.

Quote: (04-12-2012 06:06 PM)americanbk Wrote:  

I know we need to tell some white lies when asking for directions on the street/metro. Is making up complete fabrications being TOO aggressive with ramble?

No, all is fair in love and war!

Sometimes we have to get creative with our sexual strategy. She might be your soulmate, if telling a little lie is what you had to do to meet your soulmate, isn't that worth it?!?

If she is not your soulmate, at least you can try to fuck her!

Telling the truth and not getting laid accomplishes nothing!

Just keep the lying to a minimum. Don't live the lie.

Quote: (04-12-2012 06:06 PM)americanbk Wrote:  

Sometimes, if the girl is definitely feeling it or I don't give a shit that day, I'll let her know I'm full of shit at the end of our walk and that I just wanted to talk with her cause she was cute. Other times, like today, I just pile on the deceit by making up random stories about myself. Which is the better strategy when I'm bombarded with interest?

Well, first off, there are some issues with your "bar" routine. Its too easy to get caught in a lie. You should adjust your story so that it all makes more sense.

I don't like to lie to much because it takes more energy, its easier to tell the truth.

Try to come up with a "story" that works better.

Overall, I think the less you have to lie the better.

Better to embellish the truth then to flat out lie.

Quote: (03-28-2012 09:54 PM)Senateguy Wrote:  

Ok - thanks Roosh. I'm gonna try to get 5-7 approaches tomorrow and I'll report back. I need to make them longer than this. These were not impressive and I didn't get to the rejection point. Thanks for the help.

hey man, you are approaching, you're already ahead of 80% of guys.

On subways, good ramble involves differences between cities. DC, NYC and Boston all have features that are good/bad against each other. Examples: NYC is fast and runs 24/7, but stations are dumpy; the Metro is clean but runs less and is harder to get around b/c it doesn't have inbound/outbound signage like Boston does. You can easily drop some "when i was in paris/NY/LA/whatever" travel bait under the pretext of talking about transportation.