rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cooking Game

Cooking Game

One thing I do on second dates if I haven't banged yet is cook for the girl. For a number of reasons, this tends to work well.
  1. I'm a pretty decent cook, so when they eat the finished product there is some good value demonstrated - and absent one dish none are that complicated.
  2. Lots of opportunity for kino. Move her out of the way, grab her waist as you reach over to get a knife, rub legs as you watch her chop, etc. Endless opportunities.
  3. Most girls even those that don't drink that often will drink wine when cooking.
  4. Dominance frame. You are the cook and you tell them what to do. Puts them in compliance mode so to speak.
  5. Usually cheaper than going out for drinks, and you have leftovers for lunch the next day.
I'll share a few recipes that are relatively simple and easy to do, and yield tasty results. One trick I learned by accident actually, is to always have them chop the onions as the first task. It immediately disarms them because they tend to cry a bit or at least sniffle, and you can poke fun at that, etc. Takes away any awkwardness should there be any.

Ok, now to the recipes:

Drinks
  • Wine: An abundance of options. Some good wines for around $10 I like are 7 Deadly Zins, and Bubo from Whole Foods. 7DZ always gets compliments and Costco sells it relatively cheap.
  • Lychee Martini: Get a can of thai lychees from any Asian market. Mix 6oz Vodka (I always use Russian Standard), 4oz lychee juice from the can itself, splash of dry vermouth. Mix in boston shaker with ice and pour in martini glass and garnish with 2 lychees per glass.
  • Champagne: Self explanatory, sometimes I put in fresh cut strawberries for looks.
  • Moscow Mule: Get cock n bull ginger beer. There's directions on that for making the Mule, just follow it. Basically it's vodka, ginger beer, lime juice and optionally sugar.
  • Caipirinha: Another great take back from Brazil. These drinks are strong and girls love them. For each cup, take a full lime and cut it up into small cubes, drop it in the glass. Add 1 TBSP fine granulated sugar, muddle the shit out of it in the cup. Fill it with ice and then add about 4oz of cachaca. You can make this with Vodka too, but cachaca is better.
Usually I have a backstory for all these drinks as I'm making them, absent the wine and champagne. Recently I've been telling girls to bring their favorite wine if I don't feel like making drinks. Also, the Mule and Caipirinha are the perfect "hook" drinks for following Tuthmosis' first date bang recipe - have used the Mule repeatedly to get girls back to my place as most have never heard of it or had it.

Appetizers
  • Guacomole: 2 Haas Avocados, 1 full lime, 1/5th bunch cilantro, 1/8th red onion chopped, 2 TBSP sour cream, kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Mash all that shit up and combine it. Keep one of the pits in the guacamole as it prevents the oxidation you normally see when it turns brown after a while. Serve with tortilla chips.
  • Easiest App Ever: Log of goat cheese or cream cheese (goat is better, but some people are not fans of goat cheese); this dressing Raspberry Chipotle dressing, plain water crackers. Just pour the dressing on the cheese, and serve with the water crackers. Seriously this shit is amazingly delicious and easy as hell to serve. They sell the dressing at Whole foods and probably other places.
Dinner
  • Shrimp Tacos: The one I almost always do. You'll need - about 20 raw shrimps with shells and veins, soft tortillas, some cheese, sour cream, one bell pepper (orange or yellow preferred), half an onion (sweet onion preferred), butter, fajita seasoning, 3-4 garlic cloves, lime. Have her chop the onions and garlic as you devein/deshell the shrimp. Keep the shrimp in cold ice water as you do this to keep them from warming up. In the saucepan after you are done with the shrimp, melt the butter and add in the onions, garlic and bell peppers. Let it cook for a bit until the onions get clear. Add in the fajita seasoning and stir some more. Some salt and pepper to taste. Put in the shrimp for about 3-5 minutes, or until it is pink everywhere. Put on low, squeeze the lime onto the shrimp. Then just make the tortillas with the shrimp topped with cheese, sour cream, the guac you made as appetizer and hot sauce optional. Oh I just heat the tortillas on the gas stove, about 7 seconds per side.
  • Mushroom/Gorgonzola Risotto: PM me if you really want this. Very hard, expensive and high chance of failure. But I've gotten a solid bone out of this.
  • Pizza: Used to do this, but it's a bit of a hassle too. You'll need fresh dough, a pizza stone, and homemade sauce is better. The benefit of pizza is you can go nuts with the ingredients. I've done everything from wild mushroom to feta/figs. Again PM if you want the full recipe.
Dessert
At this point I don't ever do dessert in addition to all this. I am experimenting this week with Fondue however. Just bought a fondue set for $30 from Target, I'll update the thread with how it turns out.

Hope this helps some folks. I usually just do the guac and then the shrimp tacos. No need for dessert if you are already doing that. It's moreso for the interaction, kino, etc. than it is for the actual meal. And if you do the recipes a few times and get good at it, then 1) it will be very simple to do and not very demanding, and 2) more importantly it will taste good and they will be impressed.

After we eat, we put the dishes in the sink, sit on the couch put on tv, babble and I go in for the kiss after about 10 minutes or so of chit chatting, then go for bang.

Some general tips:
  • Make sure your place, especially your kitchen, is clean.
  • Try to practice the recipe first, although not necessary. I've had the food turn out only ok and it was still fine. Better though the better you get the food.
  • Don't go too overboard. That may come across as trying to hard. Just pass it off as you like to cook and experiment, etc.

Cooking Game

Quote: (03-27-2012 05:39 PM)slubu Wrote:  

One thing I do on second dates if I haven't banged yet is cook for the girl. For a number of reasons, this tends to work well.
  1. I'm a pretty decent cook, so when they eat the finished product there is some good value demonstrated - and absent one dish none are that complicated.
  2. Lots of opportunity for kino. Move her out of the way, grab her waist as you reach over to get a knife, rub legs as you watch her chop, etc. Endless opportunities.
  3. Most girls even those that don't drink that often will drink wine when cooking.
  4. Dominance frame. You are the cook and you tell them what to do. Puts them in compliance mode so to speak.
  5. Usually cheaper than going out for drinks, and you have leftovers for lunch the next day.
I'll share a few recipes that are relatively simple and easy to do, and yield tasty results. One trick I learned by accident actually, is to always have them chop the onions as the first task. It immediately disarms them because they tend to cry a bit or at least sniffle, and you can poke fun at that, etc. Takes away any awkwardness should there be any.

Ok, now to the recipes:

Drinks
  • Wine: An abundance of options. Some good wines for around $10 I like are 7 Deadly Zins, and Bubo from Whole Foods. 7DZ always gets compliments and Costco sells it relatively cheap.
  • Lychee Martini: Get a can of thai lychees from any Asian market. Mix 6oz Vodka (I always use Russian Standard), 4oz lychee juice from the can itself, splash of dry vermouth. Mix in boston shaker with ice and pour in martini glass and garnish with 2 lychees per glass.
  • Champagne: Self explanatory, sometimes I put in fresh cut strawberries for looks.
  • Moscow Mule: Get cock n bull ginger beer. There's directions on that for making the Mule, just follow it. Basically it's vodka, ginger beer, lime juice and optionally sugar.
  • Caipirinha: Another great take back from Brazil. These drinks are strong and girls love them. For each cup, take a full lime and cut it up into small cubes, drop it in the glass. Add 1 TBSP fine granulated sugar, muddle the shit out of it in the cup. Fill it with ice and then add about 4oz of cachaca. You can make this with Vodka too, but cachaca is better.
Usually I have a backstory for all these drinks as I'm making them, absent the wine and champagne. Recently I've been telling girls to bring their favorite wine if I don't feel like making drinks. Also, the Mule and Caipirinha are the perfect "hook" drinks for following Tuthmosis' first date bang recipe - have used the Mule repeatedly to get girls back to my place as most have never heard of it or had it.

Appetizers
  • Guacomole: 2 Haas Avocados, 1 full lime, 1/5th bunch cilantro, 1/8th red onion chopped, 2 TBSP sour cream, kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Mash all that shit up and combine it. Keep one of the pits in the guacamole as it prevents the oxidation you normally see when it turns brown after a while. Serve with tortilla chips.
  • Easiest App Ever: Log of goat cheese or cream cheese (goat is better, but some people are not fans of goat cheese); this dressing Raspberry Chipotle dressing, plain water crackers. Just pour the dressing on the cheese, and serve with the water crackers. Seriously this shit is amazingly delicious and easy as hell to serve. They sell the dressing at Whole foods and probably other places.
Dinner
  • Shrimp Tacos: The one I almost always do. You'll need - about 20 raw shrimps with shells and veins, soft tortillas, some cheese, sour cream, one bell pepper (orange or yellow preferred), half an onion (sweet onion preferred), butter, fajita seasoning, 3-4 garlic cloves, lime. Have her chop the onions and garlic as you devein/deshell the shrimp. Keep the shrimp in cold ice water as you do this to keep them from warming up. In the saucepan after you are done with the shrimp, melt the butter and add in the onions, garlic and bell peppers. Let it cook for a bit until the onions get clear. Add in the fajita seasoning and stir some more. Some salt and pepper to taste. Put in the shrimp for about 3-5 minutes, or until it is pink everywhere. Put on low, squeeze the lime onto the shrimp. Then just make the tortillas with the shrimp topped with cheese, sour cream, the guac you made as appetizer and hot sauce optional. Oh I just heat the tortillas on the gas stove, about 7 seconds per side.
  • Mushroom/Gorgonzola Risotto: PM me if you really want this. Very hard, expensive and high chance of failure. But I've gotten a solid bone out of this.
  • Pizza: Used to do this, but it's a bit of a hassle too. You'll need fresh dough, a pizza stone, and homemade sauce is better. The benefit of pizza is you can go nuts with the ingredients. I've done everything from wild mushroom to feta/figs. Again PM if you want the full recipe.
Dessert
At this point I don't ever do dessert in addition to all this. I am experimenting this week with Fondue however. Just bought a fondue set for $30 from Target, I'll update the thread with how it turns out.

Hope this helps some folks. I usually just do the guac and then the shrimp tacos. No need for dessert if you are already doing that. It's moreso for the interaction, kino, etc. than it is for the actual meal. And if you do the recipes a few times and get good at it, then 1) it will be very simple to do and not very demanding, and 2) more importantly it will taste good and they will be impressed.

After we eat, we put the dishes in the sink, sit on the couch put on tv, babble and I go in for the kiss after about 10 minutes or so of chit chatting, then go for bang.

Some general tips:
  • Try to practice the recipe first, although not necessary. I've had the food turn out only ok and it was still fine. Better though the better you get the food.
  • Don't go too overboard. That may come across as trying to hard. Just pass it off as you like to cook and experiment, etc.

All great advice. I love to cook. I'd only recommend stuff that doesn't make your breath reek, or have gum/mints ready. All of my favorite recipes are quite involved and are spicy, so I wouldn't pick them right off the bat for a date.

I think it's fine for a first date too as long as you had some time to get to know each other, build comfort first. Most girls don't want to come to a guys house after talking to him for less than 5 minutes. Knives to boot!

There was another post before on making a fancy salad. This kinda stuff makes sense to me since you're not going to feel like boning after eating a huge heavy meal!

Cooking Game

Great post, man. I'll second the Russian Standard vodka recommendation - it's the only one I use any more, and priced at around $18 per 750 mL bottle. Gonna have to try the lychee cocktail.

Players on a budget here could substitute champagne with Italian prosecco. Most girls won't be able to tell the difference flavor-wise. I guess if you wanted to look super baller you could print up fake high-end champagne labels and stick them over the original prosecco label. Just a thought.

Prosecco is also good for its own cocktail - the bellini. Peach puree + prosecco. Quite tasty, authentically Italian, and since it's a fruity drink, bitches tend to love it.

Tucker Max has a hilarious story about culinary game, involving the girl blowing him mid-prep. Best line: "The food burned, but whatever. She still ate well."

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Cooking Game

Quote: (03-27-2012 05:39 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Ok, now to the recipes:

Drinks

Appetizers
Dinner
Dessert

Some general tips:

Nice post. There was a thread on culinary game a couple months ago where we batted around some ideas.

This is kind of a cheesy no-brainer, but one of my favorite things to do is make a girl close her eyes and feed her (food, although one of these days it'd be hilarious to go just try to shove my cock in her mouth even on a 1st/2nd date to see what happens). I usually do this for dessert with a piece of insanely good fruit. Go to a farmer's market and find the best fruit you can, it might be more expensive. Just go for sugar content. Right now in L.A. strawberries and citrus are in season.

A couple times I've made dates with girls to go on a picnic. I'll show up to their place and while they're still at the front door I'll tell them to close their eyes. I'll have a sandwich bag with prosciutto wrapped melon and just feed them some and it gets a major reaction, just make sure it's great melon and great prosciutto (whole foods carries a good one) In each instance the picnic stayed at their house and quickly led to sex.

Girls don't know shit about bubbles. I have a few $300 bottles but those are for me and my friends. Random bitches get the $15 prosecco or cava. Although any bitch is gonna go apeshit over Veuve Clicquot (30-40 bucks), that's pretty much instant pussy lubricant.

There are certain food combinations that work well as aphrodisiacs. Strawberries or cherries marinated in balsamic vinegar. Sushi. Triple cream french cheeses (St. Andres, Explorateur, Brillat-Savarin)

I always try to gauge the girls' pickiness level. Picky skinny model types get herb roasted chicken and sweet potato puree (I give em smaller portions on comfort food like this) Girls who obviously eat out a lot get stuff like pancetta wrapped quail with farro and radicchio. I cook for a living, but these days I almost always keep that unknown to them so they get taken by surprise.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Cooking Game

Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo is one of my favorite easy dishes to make. It's good and takes less than 30 minutes to make. Serve with a bottle of red wine to give it some class.

[Image: soy_chicken_alfredo_lg.jpg]

Recipe: http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/26...7929.shtml

Cooking Game

Quote: (03-27-2012 09:05 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo is one of my favorite easy dishes to make. It's good and takes less than 30 minutes to make. Serve with a bottle of red wine to give it some class.

Alfredo is a great dish, but I'd pair it with a white wine, not red.

My favorite for a while now has been Gilia Pinot Grigio. I've only seen it at Meijer stores, but it's about $10 per bottle. Worth purchasing if you can find it. Peep the bottle:

[Image: 2eyklrc.jpg]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Cooking Game

Pitcher of sangria in the fridge isn't bad either for an "as we start cooking" drink--easy to prep beforehand, looks good, tastes fruity, gives you a little cachet as well; you can drink this while assembling everything, then make cocktails while things cook if there's any down time. Pizza is good--easy to make the dough beforehand--but I have a devil of a time getting a crust working on a pizza stone; always have. By now I use a cast iron skillet on the stovetop till it smokes, then take it off the heat, drop the pre-stretched dough in it, assemble fast, then under the broiler, then back to the stovetop. See http://slice.seriouseats.com/archives/20...-home.html; works like a champ for me.

Cooking Game

Chefs are big stars, so it's almost like riding piggyback on their popularity. I'm a huge proponent of men being able to at least hook up some basic dishes, if not for a chick, for yourself. Wine with food is a good way to get them to drink without it appearing you're simply doing it to get them drunk. I know there's a school of guys that don't believe in putting effort or energy into anything for a chick you haven't fucked yet, but I don't believe in that. As mentioned, it's a great way to show value and command.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Cooking Game

Quote: (03-27-2012 11:44 PM)Stitch Wrote:  

Pitcher of sangria in the fridge isn't bad either for an "as we start cooking" drink--easy to prep beforehand, looks good, tastes fruity, gives you a little cachet as well; you can drink this while assembling everything, then make cocktails while things cook if there's any down time. Pizza is good--easy to make the dough beforehand--but I have a devil of a time getting a crust working on a pizza stone; always have. By now I use a cast iron skillet on the stovetop till it smokes, then take it off the heat, drop the pre-stretched dough in it, assemble fast, then under the broiler, then back to the stovetop. See http://slice.seriouseats.com/archives/20...-home.html; works like a champ for me.

Thanks for the tip. I struggle with the crust on a stone too, I'll have to check out this alternative.

Cooking Game

This thread makes me want to puke. What's next? We need to show how good we can do laundry and clean house. Dominant frame huh? I'm the maid now watch me put these clothes in the washer..You put the detergent in.

I caught the tail end of when girls mothers would help them make YOU food to show HER value. This sucks balls!!!!

Cooking Game

Quote: (03-28-2012 04:16 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This thread makes me want to puke. What's next? We need to show how good we can do laundry and clean house. Dominant frame huh? I'm the maid now watch me put these clothes in the washer..You put the detergent in.

I caught the tail end of when girls mothers would help them make YOU food to show HER value. This sucks balls!!!!

Relax man. As I'm sure you're aware, the world's best and most world famous chefs are men. There's nothing beta about cooking. And it's very DHV. Guys here are talking about using food and libations as a way to lure girls into your lair and seal the deal. Not because you want to put them on a pedestal.

Cooking Game

Cooking is something every guy should know on some level. Just like every guy should play an instrument on some level, know something about cars, and be able to match his belt with his shoes.

Scenario 1: guy invites girl over for a date, cooks for her while gaming appropriately, fucks her brains out, she falls in love, he drops her for the next dumb broad that falls for this shit.

Scenario 2: guy cooks regularly for his feminist breadwinning wife and manages the house because he's also a feminist and okay with reverse gender roles.

Cooking for girls in scenario 1 does not equal scenario 2, though I understand your concern and frustration over Western Women's lack of domestic abilities. The last thing a white girl cooked for me was scrambled eggs with raw chopped onions and tomatoes. Shit was fucking awful.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Cooking Game

I agree with the bolded part. This is what's great about some of the chicks in South America that I'm pipelining. A few of them have said how much they want to cook for me when I come to visit. One even talked about getting her mom to bake my favorite cake also. That generation of American women are definitely long gone as you stated. You're lucky if a chick can hook up box mac 'n cheese, not that she'd do that for YOU. But why the staunch opposition to a man ever cooking for a woman, especially if he's good at it and enjoys cooking?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Cooking Game

To each his own I guess. Personally I love cooking for myself and therefore I do it on dates too. Made myself an awesome salmon dish last night.

I made risotto for a south american girl last year (had just moved here), and she helped out a lot during the process. Was a 2nd date and ended in first bone with her. Next time she invited me over and made me a several course south american meal and wouldn't let me so much as set a plate.

I do agree American girls are getting to the point of negative benefit. They barely ever cook, and if they do it's like "Hey babe look I made spaghetti with a side of baked potato!". Ugh.

Cooking Game

I tell girls what I do as a chef and most actually get repelled, I've talked it out with some neutral female parties and the agreement is if you dont present it properly (that being nonchalant as HELL) you'll intimidate the shit out of a girl. I think this is more a problem for guys who present it as a profession, rather then a hobby or past time.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Cooking Game

Quote: (03-28-2012 05:42 PM)slubu Wrote:  

To each his own I guess. Personally I love cooking for myself and therefore I do it on dates too. Made myself an awesome salmon dish last night.

I made risotto for a south american girl last year (had just moved here), and she helped out a lot during the process. Was a 2nd date and ended in first bone with her. Next time she invited me over and made me a several course south american meal and wouldn't let me so much as set a plate.

I do agree American girls are getting to the point of negative benefit. They barely ever cook, and if they do it's like "Hey babe look I made spaghetti with a side of baked potato!". Ugh.
So if you hook up for more than a couple nights guess who's going to be expected to cook or go pick up the Chili's togo?

Cooking Game

Quote: (03-28-2012 05:52 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I tell girls what I do as a chef and most actually get repelled, I've talked it out with some neutral female parties and the agreement is if you dont present it properly (that being nonchalant as HELL) you'll intimidate the shit out of a girl. I think this is more a problem for guys who present it as a profession, rather then a hobby or past time.

Yup. If you tell them you are a chef, best is to downplay it a bit and not give them any specifics. Cooking always works well on women though, as long as you "sorta" know what you're doing.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Cooking Game

Guys have a huge issue with buying a broad drinks or a meal at a restaurant but it's all good to cook them some big meal at home?

I don't get it.

Myself, I'll buy drinks with no issues but there is no way I'm cooking as it's gives the wrong impression in my eyes.

She cooks for me. Not the other way around.

Cooking Game

I am a great fan of cooking game, it is usualy practical (you make next day's dinner, cause she wont eat much) and it takes place at your place (my kitchen is next to the bedroom!). Best of all is that sex usually takes place before dinner, after the glass of wine. I ALWAYS make the same dish, so I got pretty good at it.

Tip: go cultural! Is she mexican? tell her how much you would love to learn making tacos. Japanese? You need help making that sushi!

80% chance of bangs guaranteed. Also, you save a lot of bucks, if you keep it simple.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Cooking Game

Quote: (03-29-2012 12:52 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Guys have a huge issue with buying a broad drinks or a meal at a restaurant but it's all good to cook them some big meal at home?

I don't get it.

Myself, I'll buy drinks with no issues but there is no way I'm cooking as it's gives the wrong impression in my eyes.

She cooks for me. Not the other way around.

Gives the wrong impression?

If Jason Statham brings a woman over and cooks a fine meal, do you think it gives her the wrong impression?

No, because it has to do with what you did up to that point and how you frame it.

It's not like you're having this kind of conversation with a chick.

Meet a girl in a coffee shop...

You: "Hey is that a good book?"
Her: "Yeah, I was really surprised by the [blah blah blah]"
You: "Sweet, I was thinking of getting [so-and-so's cooking guide]"
Her: "I love [so-and-so], I watch him/her all the time on Food Network."
You: "Yeah? You should let me cook for you sometime then."

Of course this won't work. You also use cooking game with a girl you've either A) built up a good amount of rapport with or B) are setting up a second/third date.

Mid-way through a conversation on a first date...

You: "So... can you actually cook more than popcorn or mac & cheese, unlike most of the girls in this town?"
Her: "Hahaha yeah sure, I can bake."
You: "Everyone can bake cookies. I'm talking about a real meal. Like a Mediterranean pasta dish with kalamata olives, sundried tomatoes, goat cheese.... and red wine."
Her: "Mmm that sounds good!"
You: "Yeah? It's on the menu next [pick a day], you should stop by."

Done and done. I've used similar lines so many times.

Of course, you need to know enough about food to not look like an idiot and have enough game to not come across as an arrogant foodie douchebag too.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Cooking Game

I cooked professionally for a couple years ages ago (never went to school for it) and I'll cook for girls once in awhile.

The most important thing, IMO, is to make it seem like no big deal. White tablecloths and shit at home is try-hard and lame, just tell them to "come over" and then pretend like you're just cooking the same shit you always make yourself, only for two people, and it's no big deal, but this only works if you really know what you're doing and you can put out something very impressive and make it look easy.

I do this all the time when I'll invite the girl over and some friends all at once, just very casual "hey having some people over, come join", w/e. You host in a no-fuss manner like a boss, eventually everyone leaves, and you're just left with the girl (ideally).

It's also good if you can do something from another country and have a story behind it. Do whole snapper like you had in Vietnam (or whatever your own story is), here's my beer I brewed myself, oh never had aquavit? Let's do shots then, etc. Keep it interesting, give her stuff she hasn't had before.

It's important that you really be good at this though, in my experience. If you're struggling to throw together something basic, then just avoid it. You don't need to be Michel Richard, but know what you're doing. Be able to cook something people would actually pay to eat, or don't do it. Luckily, it's pretty easy to learn.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Cooking Game

They way I see it,

a) You ought to cook well for YOURSELF on a regular basis anyway (because the crap you get at restaurants is either low quality, overpriced, or both), and thus

b) When you do it for a girl, it really is basically what you do normally so not done "to impress"--but it's still impressive.

Cooking Game

Cooking game definitely gets girls interested. Kudos to Chad Daring for the inspiration.

Cooking Game

This is a bedrock part of my game. I love doing this, in large part because a) I like to eat well, b) I like to drink well, c) I like to avoid spending too much money on the women in my life, and d) what could be better, logisitically speaking, than having all the alcohol in the world, a nice meal, and a comfortable, fun situation all just about 10 feet from my bed.

My conversion rate on cooking game is extremely high, maybe because it's already in the bag by the time the girls is cool with coming to your place for drinks and food for hours.

I highly recommend that you incorporate the alcohol into the meal. I often make a nice, strong cocktail that I insist is part of the overall meal. Often I go with margaritas with high end tequila, fresh limes, etc. Two drinks in the girl is usually pretty tipsy, inhibitions are lowered, everyone's having a good time . . . one time I never even got around to making the meal!

Cooking Game

I like the to make food at HERE house, on the secound date. Since im from scandinavia, so potential stalkers could ruin my game, life, etc...
Like atleast 3 - 4 meet up, where one has been sober for at least some of the time before thinking of bringing her to my spot.

Anyway, I am a decent cook and loves to make girls wet ..

Most often I think about doing something simple, not too tentative taste, but with a surprising effect.

examples of starters I would do:

crisp rye bread - smoked salmon and mascapone cheese with horseradish.

toasted sandwich with parma or pata negra ham and romesco compot

a mild manchego or prima donna with red wine honey candied walnut.

delicious sticks with things, just to rip down from the shelves in the supermarket. Theres no dirty sleeves here, moreover you got some good ingredients for sandwiches etc..

For the main course, I'll make poultry or veal, as girls love the light, and I want her to fuck me soon, in most cases, and if it's cold, a tender piece of tenderloin with fried potatoes and sauce bearnaise do wonders.

But a crisp piece of guinea fowl on carrot risotto with pickled mushrooms, a little green with a vinegar dressing, and so get far, for a small grip pocket.

For dessert, I'd drop the cafe and instead go on sweet bubbles and some baked fruit with marzipan and sour cream is easy, fast, and cheap!

Would go with 3 bottles, a demi sec cava for start, cold, a boujolet or like, medium temperature, and a sweet bobbles to finish, asti like, i personally hate it, but girls loves bubbles I buy cheap, but never cheap brands(Martini etc), always unknown.
Then I mix the sweet bubbles with a little vodka to even the taste at set the mood, this russian champagne cocktail has never failed me yet!!

Hope some will be inspirred by the post - Best Fresh