rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

gaming ivy league chicks

gaming ivy league chicks

Any suggestions you guys find useful...recently met this chick that graduated Harvard...

gaming ivy league chicks

Quote: (03-26-2012 10:06 PM)ASA123 Wrote:  

Any suggestions you guys find useful...recently met this chick that graduated Harvard...

Athlone in 3, 2, 1...

gaming ivy league chicks

As Jariel implies, I have written about this extensively.

Post 1

Post 2

Post 3

Post 4

Post 5

Post 6

This thread (from this post forward)

This Entire Thread

That should provide a solid amount of information.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

gaming ivy league chicks

Kind of opposite in Thailand. The cream of the crop schools have the HOTTEST girls here.

gaming ivy league chicks

A good way to expand your network of fly Ivy girls from Yale is to check if there is a Feb club event in your city and stop in as well.

gaming ivy league chicks

I'm new around these parts, but figuring that I'm a few years out of the whole Ivy scene, and still very much in through social networks, I figured I'd throw some fuel on the fire when it comes to Ivy league women. First, I'd read all of Athlone's posts. Despite his age, he seems to have a very clear view of the types of women you'll meet in an Ivy. I love his depiction of Ivy girls who love 'facetime'. It's true to a tee, and something I think we could try to explain to you all day, but you still wouldn't fully understand the scope in which it is indoctrinated into their personality.

A bit of background on me so you know where I'm coming from when I make these statements. I grew up by no means wealthy, but it was never a question of how we were going to pay for vacation or our weekly Saturday night meals out. Coming from the Gold Coast of Long Island, I grew up around and went to school with exorbitantly wealthy people. The type of people who weren't just lawyers and bankers, but rather people whose Grandfather started the law firm, or the bank. I had my good friends, and we were invited to those barnstorming parties in High School and into College over the summers, but we were never quite 'in'. While we were going to the same high school, and a similarly prestigious college that the 'in' people were, there was a clear demarcation when it came to social standing. I've gotten where I've gotten in life through hard work, and some inherent social benefits, many of these people have gotten where they are nearly entirely from social benefits.

The first important thing to know about dating women from an Ivy league school is that there are clear class distinctions. So much so, that not only are the cream of the crop Ivy league women by and large unattainable for most for a plethora of racial, and religious reasons, they don't even exist in an environment where they're approachable. I'll give you a couple of examples, and I hope someone can back me up with what I'm about to say: Unless you are exactly like these people, then you're never setting foot in that door. Usually found at the top of this heap are WASPY Catholics or Protestants or Jews. Unless you belong to one of these groups and you come from a family with a modicum of wealth, status, or power, then it's just not going to happen. I don't know how else to put that, but those who have experienced the lifestyles of these types of people understand exactly what I'm talking about. I've come to learn that the easiest way to differentiate between people who are genuinely wealthy, from the people who just claim to be rich, is that wealthy people are so wealthy that they don't even talk about it. It is what it is.

Secondly, you're chances for interaction with these people are likely to be limited at best. For example, a typical Harvard weekend over the summer for girls like this include helicoptering down to Cape Cod, and laying on a beach that is only accessible via boat. Coming from a lifetime of living among these people and making my passes at the girls, I've come to realize that to date up up, requires genetics and a family tree that few have.

Now that's not saying the Ivy circle can't be broken. I dated a Jewish Ivy league grad with more money than God, but we broke up when she said her family couldn't imagine her not marrying a Jew. I've also dated a beautiful foreign graduate of Harvard(She was Turkish) who worked for McKinsey. There are plenty of Ivy league girls that live respectable, relatively normal upper middle class lives.

So while it's inevitably likely that you will not marry into $400MM because you spit some game around Harvard Yard, there are plenty of respectable women that are wired in the exact same way that any other American girl would be. My advice though is to go for the foreign students at an Ivy. It's a best of every world. They have money, they're exotic, and they're not American!

gaming ivy league chicks

OP: listen to this guy. He knows what he is talking about.

Quote: (03-27-2012 05:48 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

A bit of background on me so you know where I'm coming from when I make these statements. I grew up by no means wealthy, but it was never a question of how we were going to pay for vacation or our weekly Saturday night meals out. Coming from the Gold Coast of Long Island, I grew up around and went to school with exorbitantly wealthy people.

That entire region is a pipeline to my school. Right up there with Fairfield County and Northern NJ (plus Chicago's North Shore).
As I said in one of the older posts, people at this level really only come from a handful of places, most of which are fairly similar to one another. The phrase "it is a small world" is no truer anywhere else than here.

Quote:Quote:

The type of people who weren't just lawyers and bankers, but rather people whose Grandfather started the law firm, or the bank. I had my good friends, and we were invited to those barnstorming parties in High School and into College over the summers, but we were never quite 'in'. While we were going to the same high school, and a similarly prestigious college that the 'in' people were, there was a clear demarcation when it came to social standing.

It is always there. It is as though you can build decent superficial acquaintances with them, ones that might appear friendly to an outsider. It is difficult, however, to go beyond that level and become true friends, building real relationships that go beyond the polite acquaintance level. There could never truly be "brotherhood", so to speak. Class (and often race) always stands as a divider.

Learning this was difficult for me upon arrival. I assumed that the fact that I shared status as a) an Ivy Leaguer and b) a teammate (football) would result in fairly instant brotherhood. How could demarcations remain when we share such meaningful, substantial things?

There was a lot that I just didn't account for...

You were somewhat more fortunate than I. You grew up around these people-college wasn't your first experience with them. For me, it was like unknowingly flying into a totally foreign country for four years, one where the people did not speak my language and where I could not speak theirs. I had no idea what I was getting into.
Needless to say, this resulted in some pretty epic fails during my first couple of years on campus.

I've gotten where I've gotten in life through hard work, and some inherent social benefits, many of these people have gotten where they are nearly entirely from social benefits.

This world is all about the golden handshake.

I used to think I lived in a meritocracy. This is the main reason why I was such a politically conservative teenager.

College absolutely destroyed that notion for me. I see how things really work now.

The first important thing to know about dating women from an Ivy league school is that there are clear class distinctions. So much so, that not only are the cream of the crop Ivy league women by and large unattainable for most for a plethora of racial, and religious reasons, they don't even exist in an environment where they're approachable.

This is a very good way to put it.

My approach to dating here was similar to the approach I took with my male peers, in that I figured we shared enough in the way of substantial things (same school, all smart, etc) to get along well.
My reasoning went sort of like this: "I'm highly academically accomplished, hard-working, intellectually curious and driven, which is why I'm here. The girls here are also smart, driven, hard working, intellectually curious, etc, which is why they're here. Surely, we'll get along!"

Needless to say, I had no idea what I was talking about. I did not think that my race, pedigree, and class mattered in all of this, when in fact those things constituted the entire equation.

I'll give you a couple of examples, and I hope someone can back me up with what I'm about to say: Unless you are exactly like these people, then you're never setting foot in that door.

Bingo.

Usually found at the top of this heap are WASPY Catholics or Protestants or Jews. Unless you belong to one of these groups and you come from a family with a modicum of wealth, status, or power, then it's just not going to happen. I don't know how else to put that, but those who have experienced the lifestyles of these types of people understand exactly what I'm talking about.

Addendum: Double this if you're a non-asian minority.

I've come to learn that the easiest way to differentiate between people who are genuinely wealthy, from the people who just claim to be rich, is that wealthy people are so wealthy that they don't even talk about it. It is what it is.

That is also the tool that the wealthy use to evaluate people they meet. If you begin casually talking about wealth (even in subtle, non-vulgar ways) or speaking in other less desirable ways, they'll know to distance themselves. It will happen quietly-there will be no fight, no scowls, and it is quite probable that they won't even exchange a foul word with you. You'll just watch them pull away slowly, and gradually you will come to feel more and more like an outsider among them.

By the time you figure out what's going on, it will be too late. You also won't be able to avoid causing this reaction unless you a) are one of them or b) grew up around/are quite familiar with them and their culture. If you do not fit these criteria, you will be sniffed out very quickly. They're quite good at it.

Coming from a lifetime of living among these people and making my passes at the girls, I've come to realize that to date up up, requires genetics and a family tree that few have.

You've spent your whole life around them, and still run into a brick wall.

That should serve as a warning to any ordinary guy who has no experience with this class of people.

My advice though is to go for the foreign students at an Ivy. It's a best of every world. They have money, they're exotic, and they're not American!

That's about the best advice I can give as well.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

gaming ivy league chicks

I agree with most of what has been said here. I have personally booked any Ivy League chick BUT she was more of a "rebel" and "may" have had some of that "I don't want to be what guys expect me to be" kind of chick. Probably another thing in my favor was that it was during that 4th of July weekend at Martha's Vineyard where those chicks just may "lay their hair down" a little during that weekend.

gaming ivy league chicks

Quote: (03-27-2012 09:18 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

I agree with most of what has been said here. I have personally booked any Ivy League chick BUT she was more of a "rebel" and "may" have had some of that "I don't want to be what guys expect me to be" kind of chick. Probably another thing in my favor was that it was during that 4th of July weekend at Martha's Vineyard where those chicks just may "lay their hair down" a little during that weekend.

Nice. There are always chicks to be found. I think the topic I was addressing was these chicks that are so out of the league that you can't even find them. The chicks I was speaking of were there on the Vineyard, except they were sitting in white tennis dresses, sipping mimosas, while out on their family's 53' sailboat.

If you're ever in the Cape region again for 4th of July, there's an epic party on White Horse Beach on the 3rd of July. The beach is off-Cape in Plymouth, but it's worth the trip. Just make sure you've got someone sober to drive home, as cops will check every one on the way out. Basically it's a mile long beach party with kegs everywhere in sight, and humongous bonfires up and down the beach. Definitely a life affirming party. Party ends at high tide when the tide puts out all the bonfires. Cops then proceed to raid the beach and send everyone home.

gaming ivy league chicks

I've dated quite a few girls from the Ivies, exclusively minorities (black and latina). It's not that big a deal. I think what's been said applies to interracial dating, which is much more difficult in the Ivies than it would be at a state school. Class and race operates on a major level. I've known black people (male and female) who've gone to schools like Penn or Harvard and don't have a single white friend from undergrad. Within each racial group, there is a class hierarchy. For the most part, races tend to socialize among each other, with notable exceptions. But if you're a black guy and like to date women of color, the Ivy League will be a fun place if you have any game. Lots of weird brothas in those institutions.

The typical Ivy student, regardless of race, comes from a professional upper middle class family. In spite of that, the Ivies have tried to recruit students from lesser economic backgrounds - the degree to which is debatable - especially for students of color. There's some diversity reflected in the black population. You can find black folks from the south side of Chicago or Bed-Stuy, just like you will from "Jack and Jill" families from Columbia, South Carolina or Washington, DC. It goes both ways.

I've found people of color in the Ivies from the lesser economic backgrounds to be very cool and down to earth; they just have a higher than average IQ and loads of talent.

Humor, charm, wit and confidence wins with these chicks. A lot of them are stressed out whores so if you can hack their verbose conversation, you'll be good to go.

gaming ivy league chicks

Quote: (03-27-2012 09:49 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

It's not that big a deal.

What Hencredible said. Banging an "Ivy League girl" isn't rocket science. Plus, there are different types of them: nerdy, awkward ones; nerdy, weird ones; hot, dumb ones; hot, smart ones; sporty ones; artistic types.

Adjust your game accordingly.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

gaming ivy league chicks

Quote: (03-27-2012 09:49 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I've dated quite a few girls from the Ivies, exclusively minorities (black and latina). It's not that big a deal. I think what's been said applies to interracial dating, which is much more difficult in the Ivies than it would be at a state school.

That's accurate. Black girls here (for the most part) have not been exceedingly difficult to attract. There are some unique exceptions that are unique to the ivies I've run into, but generally the black girls here are fairly open.

Granted, if you limit yourself to blacks and the occasional Latina, you're writing off about 90% of the population at a given school (admittedly, those are my school's numbers, and I go to one of the least diverse Ivies).
That can be a hard pill to swallow when you've never had to do so before.

But if you're a black guy and like to date women of color, the Ivy League will be a fun place if you have any game. Lots of weird brothas in those institutions.

Half of the ones I see daily are gay...

gaming ivy league chicks

I don't even see the point of going out of your way to mess with these girls unless you're in Athlone's situation. I bet I could make some magic happen if I got dropped off on one of the campuses though...

gaming ivy league chicks

Quote: (03-28-2012 04:01 AM)houston Wrote:  

I don't even see the point of going out of your way to mess with these girls unless you're in Athlone's situation. I bet I could make some magic happen if I got dropped off on one of the campuses though...

Forget the campuses just go to the places where these type of people congregate. Dorians in NYC is full of many of these type of women and I'm sure there are others. I actually think messing with these kind of women is something right up pusscrooks alley...

Ath I'm curious, is it even worth your time to go after blacks and latinas on campus? Always seemed a waste of time to me because they often have a chip on their shoulder. Is there no subset of white women at your school who throw themselves at you or any other black guys with the least bit of game when they are drunk? They existed for me both in boarding school and uni and it is a real shame if they have died out

gaming ivy league chicks

I went to one of these type of schools. I would hesitantly agree with the general sentiment here.

As far as the uber wealthy chics, the ones whose grandfathers founded Sullivan & Cromwell and the like, the above posts are true. You'll have a very difficult time with these girls. They will be polite and may even invite you to a social event or two, but your attempts to escalate will fall on deaf ears. It's hard to explain, but you just won't get anywhere with these girls unless you can display some major social value.

But there aren't, at the end of the day, all THAT many girls that fall into this category, even at the highest ranked schools. You'll find a large number of upper middle class girls who come from money, but not crazy money. Like, their dad was simply a partner at a major consulting firm/law firm/investment bank, rather than the founder. You'll have a chance with these girls. I've dated quite a few that fell into this category. These are worth pursuing, and don't buy into the hype: there are some very attractive girls that come from these circles and attend the major Ivy League schools. It's not Arizona State or anything, but it's not Bryn Mawr, either.

gaming ivy league chicks

Quote: (03-26-2012 10:35 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2012 10:06 PM)ASA123 Wrote:  

Athlone in 3, 2, 1...

lawls.

gaming ivy league chicks

Quote: (03-28-2012 09:42 AM)highandtight Wrote:  

I went to one of these type of schools. I would hesitantly agree with the general sentiment here.

As far as the uber wealthy chics, the ones whose grandfathers founded Sullivan & Cromwell and the like, the above posts are true. You'll have a very difficult time with these girls. They will be polite and may even invite you to a social event or two, but your attempts to escalate will fall on deaf ears. It's hard to explain, but you just won't get anywhere with these girls unless you can display some major social value.

But there aren't, at the end of the day, all THAT many girls that fall into this category, even at the highest ranked schools. You'll find a large number of upper middle class girls who come from money, but not crazy money. Like, their dad was simply a partner at a major consulting firm/law firm/investment bank, rather than the founder. You'll have a chance with these girls. I've dated quite a few that fell into this category. These are worth pursuing, and don't buy into the hype: there are some very attractive girls that come from these circles and attend the major Ivy League schools. It's not Arizona State or anything, but it's not Bryn Mawr, either.

Haha makes me think there should be a topic on using that Ivy education to do some damage. There are certainly women whose eyes light up when they find out where you were educated.

I completely agree with your points about women who have connections like a relative who founded a white shoe firm but I think you can generalize more and pretty much say old money vs new money. You can deal with new money girls at these school just as easy as most other places but the old money is just another level.

The nice thing about going out with someone whose dad is a "mere" partner somewhere is they are less entitled and more insecure. Still I've noticed lots of them begin to think they are some amazing gift to men after they graduate and are surrounded by people who worship their pedigree

gaming ivy league chicks

Quote: (03-28-2012 09:42 AM)highandtight Wrote:  

You vastly underestimate the size of the egos and entitlement complexes of women in this class.

I know plenty of girls from these backgrounds (lots of Fairfield County alums and similar types), and I see relatively little difference in their behavior.

Granted, I'll give you the following:
-These girls are slightly more accessible than their wealthier peers (they're not flying off on helicopters to deserted islands for weekend vacations, at least not quite as often)
-These girls are less insular. There are not a lot of "rebels" among them, but there are definitely more in this group than the wealthier ones.

That being said, I find they generally behave quite similarly to other elites. They are still very insular (date within their class), prefer to date up (seek out men at or above their social class-basic hypergamy at work here), and are generally quite close to the super-elite on campus (same sororities, often join them on trips, etc). They also went to the same schools (mostly preps, but a few elite public schools), live in the same towns, wear the same clothes, drive the same cars, have parents working similar jobs (top finance/law/medicine) and generally date the same guys.

They're the 1%. They may be in the lower half of the 1% ($350k-$5 million household income), but they're definitely still the 1%, and many have been so for generations. You will not mistake them for average girls, and they will generally not behave like them. They also generally do not want average guys.

Not saying it can't be done by a white/asian guy with enough game (blacks and darker hispanics really shouldn't waste their time-stick to black/latina Ivy girls), but don't assume it'll be easy pickings.

gaming ivy league chicks

Quote: (03-28-2012 08:13 AM)cheerfulwish Wrote:  

Ath I'm curious, is it even worth your time to go after blacks and latinas on campus? Always seemed a waste of time to me because they often have a chip on their shoulder.

They're much more likely to throw themselves at me. The most blatant signals/invitations I've gotten in college (and about 60-70% of my hookups) have come from black girls.

Is there no subset of white women at your school who throw themselves at you or any other black guys with the least bit of game when they are drunk? They existed for me both in boarding school and uni and it is a real shame if they have died out

Not really.

I have hooked up with a few white girls here, and they were all drunk (so was I, for the record). The thing is, they never throw themselves at you-you've got to work your way in with some game and then they may reciprocate (assuming they're drunk-you've got little hope if they're sober). When alcohol is involved, they become a lot more open and honest about their attraction to you if you're a minority, something that their own insecurity/social convention prevents them from doing while sober.

The catch is that you'll be risking your future in hooking up with them. When they wake up in the morning, that insecurity and fear of violating social convention will return. She will be afraid of having looked like a whore, and she'd rather not be judged accordingly. She will do anything to defend herself.

This is where false rape/sexual assault accusations are born. I've been through one, and quite a few of my peers have as well. If you are a non-asian minority, you must be very careful of this. In this world, you are the threat. Social convention is generally stacked against you. Girls here know this, which is why they will tend to shy away from you most of the time, even when they like you-they do not want to risk being labelled whores or "bbc lovers", etc. You carry negative social status here by being what you are, and she (like all women) would prefer to date up.

By claiming that you forced her into a sexual situation, she protects herself from any fallout. This will be her #2 defense against any fallout that comes from association with "lower status" minorities (her #1 defense is just to keep her distance altogether).

Bottomline: You really need to stay away from drunk girls here. Yes, they can be more open to getting with you, but if you allow it you put yourself at very high risk-she almost certainly WILL regret it in the morning.
Don't go any further than 2nd base with them when they are in this state (BJ's can be done since many don't consider that sex, but they're only moderately less risky, since many do consider it a significant intimate act). Get her contact info, and try to follow up when you're more sober. If she flakes, then so be it-at least you will have your freedom.

gaming ivy league chicks

Before I attended an Ivy for grad school, I never even thought about it this way, Ath.

When I lived in NYC for some time, there was an Ivy girl (JAP) I ran some game on and she was buying into it from the get go. This was well before I got a little more serious with it like right now, but some white girls aren't afraid to let it be known that they are into minorities, whether you go to an Ivy or not.

gaming ivy league chicks

Grad school Ivy and undergrad Ivy are actually two very different things. Grad school is a lot more egalitarian.

gaming ivy league chicks

Quote: (03-30-2012 05:05 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Grad school Ivy and undergrad Ivy are actually two very different things. Grad school is a lot more egalitarian.

Not in grad school yet, but I had a feeling this would be the case. I've had graduated peers tell me that once kids get out of the bubble that is my current undergrad, they tend to change and move away from some of the more negative traits they adopt/display while there. This supposedly happens even if they run off to elite grad schools at other Ivies.

Hopefully I'll have the chance to see for myself in two/three years.

gaming ivy league chicks

Grad school is a lot more egalitarian.

...And the girls are a lot less attractive (and a lot more relationship-minded).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

gaming ivy league chicks

Quote: (03-30-2012 05:50 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Grad school is a lot more egalitarian.

...And the girls are a lot less attractive (and a lot more relationship-minded).

This is true, but that is also a function of the women being older. Grad school also tends to run in parallel social circles (cliques), so you'll have the b-school girls, div school girls, poli sci, various sciences, etc. If you can make friends with people in various disciplines, you can effectively game in non-overlapping social circles. Wish I had been more game aware at the time, since I knew people in almost every department.

gaming ivy league chicks

Sup guys, first poster here. Hope u guys don't mind a long post.

I read alot of these posts about ivy league girls here before I was able to register, and Athlone seems to know what he's talking about. Hopefully I can complement and add on to it, for those of you want to enter this world....I'll give some tips that have worked for me.

I'm a black guy whos been to private school (in the South) since 1st grade, and now I'm a junior prestigious private school in the West. I've seen the dark side of the upper class, definitely.

Alot of athlones complaints are legitimate. Although it's even worse in the South.

Where up North it's more of an implicit racism through exclusion, in the South it's more explicit (aka say the N-word and get away with it type deal...also get away with minor drunken crimes as well).

I'll say the worst part of it all in my mind first.

Grade fixing. All our complaints about girls don't even matter when achievement can be faked. Rich kids would end up going to Vanderbilt, even prestigious North schools with very shady grades. How is America going to keep up academically with the rest of the world when achievement is so easily faked?

It's interesting because my family lived in a very poor area (some prominent rappers rep it) and as my dad's career progressed we jumped up into higher upper middle class later when I was in HS.

Unfortunately I can't provide an accurate difference between social classes (lower middle 2 upper middle) I experienced as a black guy, because i was so introverted and was afraid of girls until HS. However a couple of times white girls aggressively jumped me, once in 7th grade and once in 8th grade, and I pretended like I didn't like it but I totally did. It's probably the reason why I like white girls now. Girls of every other ethnicity are kinda easy.....I'm mega attractive to them. White girls, not so much.

What I noticed in HS was that very rich girls, when their parents weren't home (traveling parent is a meme), would have sleepovers with one or two of their friends, and they'd invite boys over at night, for hookups.

No one else in the school would know about this. This happened to me with FIVE groups of girls at the end of my junior and beginning of senior year. Some of these girls were extremely hot too.

The take home point is, many of these mid-upper class girls will be completely frigid ice queens unless you're accepted by people in their strata.

Then, trading these guys like pokemon cards is an understatement.

But there was a top eschalon of upper class guys, the ones who got away with everything who got pick over ALL the hottest girls. Few of the top athletes got the top tier of private school girls also, but few. No one else has GAME in private school, are you kidding me?

And Athlone, to this extent, I think ur wrong on a couple of levels because most guys actually *dont* have game and you're probably just seeing girls being extremely cold to them because they cant create tingles, nah mean?

I think alotta dudes carry that fact on their back with them as they enter college, especially good looking quality guys who only got to hit the hottest girls maybe, once or twice.

The wise ones go to state schools, where their southern swagg obviously gets them into top tier fraternities (I'm just sayin, us southern boys just got it like that) across the country, and those end up fine. My best friends fall into that category...I'm jealous of the hottest they're bagging. One time my buddy blacked out during a pre-game, and he showed me the facebook messages TWO dime birds sent him when they met him that night. wtf?

Dumber (well, sophomoric, if you will) people (Me) go to private school. I said fuck the north, it's cold, and went out west.

The west is best for this reason. It's "new" money, compared to the north's "old" money. Millionaires and Billionaires come from abroad, from budding start up entrepreneurs, from entertainment and culture industries, *everywhere*. And they all have their own unique look.

Some of the biggest hot shots in the start-up world wear only jeans, the t-shirt of their company, and ridiculous colored socks.

Unless you live out loud, with expensive cars and jewelry (which many surprisingly don't), its what you have to say that really matters. Essentially, Game is king out west.

If your game is fresh enough on a girl with an extra house at the ski slopes or the beach, you better bring two condoms cause she'll wanna go more than one round.[Image: whip.gif]

I will grant you that there are still some 9-9.5s whose parents are *multimillionaires* and only seek the highest status, but I guarantee you there's a 9.5-10 at a nearby club/bar/festival/RAVE who is just itching for the right swagged out dude to slang some real dik at her.

TL;DR? Move out west for grad school, bro. The "ivy" (heh) (USC/Stanford) schools are top notch education and have hotter, more available women.

This post got too long but if you guys want I'll drop some personal experience and how just changing my mindset flipped the attraction switch on loads of girls. I'm not that great at game, and I have alot of work to still do, but I've pulled off some stunts [Image: wink.gif]