rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which will get her in your hotel room

Pick one and tell us why..

Option one: You have a couple bottles of expensive Champagne and a stocked bar.

Option two: You have a couple books of scratch-off tickets you want to scratch.

I was having this conversation with another forum member and we agreed we would like to see what you guys think..

Quote: (03-26-2012 01:53 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I was having this conversation with another forum member and we agreed we would like to see what you guys think..

I've done the "let's finish our drinks in my room" line to conclusive effect, but then again, I had spent some time, as they say, "preparing the battlespace."

Scratch off tickets sounds like a great neg, though...especially if you say, "If I win, we can split the proceeds...and then REALLY celebrate."

From my experience assuming she drinks this should work better for Asia and Eastern Europe.

Quote:Quote:

This should work better for the US.

Funny that if you suggest something like that in EE or Asia the girl may think you're retarded.

Quote: (03-26-2012 03:34 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

From my experience assuming she drinks this should work better for Asia and Eastern Europe.

Quote:Quote:

This should work better for the US.

Funny that if you suggest something like that in EE or Asia the girl may think you're retarded.

I do agree here, the cultural differences play strong facton on the final choice.

5 minutes ago I would have said "champagne"...

But, If el mechanico made this thread, then obviously, scratch off tickets are the way to go!

This is gonna be good!

"hey little lady, got a nickel or a dime? have your ever won the lottery? i'm about to scratch off a fucking million dollars! last time i won, i washed up on the beach in waikiki with cocaine all over my face! fuck, i got 4 super scratchers baby!!

Eastern European girls (Latvian, Ukrainian, Russian) love champagne. They think it's a magic elixir.

The scratch ticket gambit is intriguing though. I would like to hear more.

I would like to hear what you guys all think but here's my story....

Have you ever seen a girl on her birthday or Christmas get a bunch of scratch offs in a card? Any other gift gets pushed aside and those tickets eat at her for some scratching. I've seen how excited the girls get.

Not only have I used them to open chicks at the Quickee mart but now I'm using them to get them to come over to my house when I can't leave at night. I'm talking about girls I've never met but have chatted with online. Also they help with flake factor. She kinda wants to come but....Add some tickets into the mix and see what happens. I've tried the stocked bar route at my house for years. The tickets seem to have more pull. When my kid was very young I would even have bonfires in my front yard and invite girls to them for drinks. It worked but hit or miss.

I was at the store the other day and this local yocal had a pile of them he was turning in. He said he buys the whole books and wins sometimes 2 or so thousand or loses a few hundred. Whatever. I got about 30 of them and won about 20 bucks. Thirty tics in a cell picture should be enough to get her to come. Tried. Works

The scratch-off tickets seem like a pretty good bet here in the U.S., I may have to give it a try.

Could work especially well after your wingman points you out to bitches in the bar as the dude who won the lottery recently... (that was your idea, wasn't it el mech?)

Hell, could do a super combination... "Let's go back to my place, crack open a bottle of champagne and win some scratch-offs..."

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Gambling is fun, unpredictable, exciting, risky, dangerous, sexy..

Sounds like a nice change of pace from the old "wanna come back to my room and have a drink" rountine..

Quote: (03-26-2012 04:56 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Gambling is fun, unpredictable, exciting, risky, dangerous, sexy..

Sounds like a nice change of pace from the old "wanna come back to my room and have a drink" rountine..
Exactly!

Hey random online girl that I don't know come visit me and we can mix some drinks...

or

Hey! Random online girl that I don't know. I got a book of scratch-offs.. you want to come see if we won?

or

Fuck it's getting late. The bars gonna close soon well.....I won a book of scratch offs at work to day. Like a thousand of them. You want to help see if there's some winners?

or

Fuck it's getting late. I won a bottle of Dom at work today. Do you want to go drink it? I put it on chill before I went out.

I want a girl to like me for me and not my scratchy tickets.

I've got a better spin on the lottery tickets. You can buy fake ones online for like 50 cents each. Tell them if she wins she has to sleep with you and split the prize. Do celebratory shots and fuck the shit out of her. You can get ones that say you won any amount you want. Pick a $25,000 or more winner [Image: lol.gif]

http://www.lottery-tickets.net/

Team Nachos

Girls love the excitement of mystery presents, and it's also good to get the into a game or a role-play where it's you and her on the same team.

The concept is cool- is there anything other than scratch off tickets that you could use? Like something more "high-value" than quickee-mart tickets?

Quote: (03-26-2012 05:15 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

If it helps get the bang, who cares?

Quote: (03-26-2012 05:47 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I've got a better spin on the lottery tickets. You can buy fake ones online for like 50 cents each. Tell them if she wins she has to sleep with you and split the prize. Do celebratory shots and fuck the shit out of her. You can get ones that say you won any amount you want. Pick a $25,000 or more winner [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: gift2.jpg]

Goldmine. There's another website (can't remember the name) that'll let you print up fake bank receipts if you're catering to gold-diggers.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (03-26-2012 04:56 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Me-"Let's go watch ESPN"

Her-"Espn?"

Me-"Yeah, ESPN" *smirk*

Her-"Ok" *giggles*

Have never asked to go back to room for drinks as it sounds cliche.

Saying that, I like the scratchoff idea as it's different and targets the "something for nothing" thing most broads seem to be into.

Quote: (03-26-2012 06:48 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

haha Perfect Mike. I will have to load that up on the laptop when I make my move with scratchy tickets.

I have a friend who buys fake "win" scratch lottery tickets and gives them to people for kicks. He's watched bank tellers phone in sick and cashiers do the happy dance. I keep warning him he's going to get his car keyed one of these days.
But I like the idea. It could really get the hamster spinning in the target.

Well guys it worked again last night. Never left my house and smashed a girl I haven't met before. Vodka and fruit punch and tickets.

Quote: (03-26-2012 06:01 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

If it helps get the bang, who cares?

Quote: (03-26-2012 05:47 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

[Image: gift2.jpg]

Goldmine. There's another website (can't remember the name) that'll let you print up fake bank receipts if you're catering to gold-diggers.

good idea parlay. gonna give this a go the next time ive got my own hotel room somewhere.

I can't help but feel like this is kind of a lame idea.

Enticing the girl with the potential of a jackpot, beta? I can't call it.

I just feel that the girl should already be attracted to you enough that she wants to come over regardless of this little trick. I think we should strive to improve our value as a man rather than rely on lines and tricks like this.

Just my opinion though. If it works for you and you're happy with it, then go ahead, abuse the shit out of it.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

Quote: (03-27-2012 04:18 PM)Walnuts Wrote:  

I just feel that the girl should already be attracted to you enough that she wants to come over regardless of this little trick. I think we should strive to improve our value as a man rather than rely on lines and tricks like this.

That's all good in theory, but in reality, a girl can still be attracted to you and resist going back to your room, even when she wants to. Blame it on a million things. Societal programming, token resistance, The Rules, etc, etc. However, having a ruse/excuse to get her there gives her plausible deniability. She knows you're going to go for the bang, but she's already justifying going along with it because in her mind, she's only going for the scratch-its, or the champagne, or the photos you wanted to show her. Thus, anything that happens beyond that is Not Her Fault™.

So, it's not really a trick at all, it just gives her little hamster an "out" in the situation.

So, uhh.... what do you do if she scratches a ticket with a major win? Make sure you are prepared for the event....

Interesting theory, though I'm not so sure.

Any time you give her an excuse to go back to your room, she's going to see straight though you immediately. Women get approached every day of their lives. They will know that any approach you make is basically saying " hi there, would you like some penis". So I don't think it will work unless they were already attracted to you and already dtf. But I do understand that there needs to be some kind of excuse, but the actual content is notimportant, just like the opener.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

El, do you run pimp game and make her bring dimes to scratch the tickets?