rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Never trust females

Never trust females

The one girl I thought was worth the committment played me hard. I thought she was the one worth marrying, having a family with, building a life with. I left the country for five months and she ends up f**king one of my closest friends and now they are together.
I will never trust another female. I will never get serious with another female. I will look out for me, my family, and my small circle of friends, in that order.
Don't trust these hoes.

Never trust females

If you're going to make a whole thread about it, you should at least give us some details. If only for your sake, to make the red flags evident to you. And there's always red flags when it comes to hoes like that.

Never trust females

Emergence of a new troll?

The "I pity myself and need to vent in my own thread" Ranting Troll

In all seriousness, this is the risk you take when you trust other people. Not just women.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Never trust females

Quote: (03-26-2012 12:20 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

If you're going to make a whole thread about it, you should at least give us some details. If only for your sake, to make the red flags evident to you. And there's always red flags when it comes to hoes like that.

Thanks Basil but the entire situation is crystal clear to me. Basically, she was insecure about me being surrounded by exotic foreign women so in an effort to one-up me, she got with one of my best friends. I just wanted to make clear, as if it hadn't been done an infinite amount of times on this forum already, that none of these females are trustworthy.

Never trust females

Quote: (03-26-2012 12:24 PM)hoops330 Wrote:  

Thanks Basil but the entire situation is crystal clear to me. Basically, she was insecure about me being surrounded by exotic foreign women so in an effort to one-up me, she got with one of my best friends. I just wanted to make clear, as if it hadn't been done an infinite amount of times on this forum already, that none of these females are trustworthy.

You should be more angry with your friend than the woman. Just sayin'.

Never trust females

Quote: (03-26-2012 12:23 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Emergence of a new troll?

The "I pity myself and need to vent in my own thread" Ranting Troll

In all seriousness, this is the risk you take when you trust other people. Not just women.

Yeah, I laughed out loud.

Guy has been on the forum since Dec. 2010 and he's shocked by what happened?

It was an amusing troll...unless the kid is in high school or just turned 20 or something.

But any adult man writing that couldn't possibly be serious.

Never trust females

A woman is insecure? Stop the presses! This is the most shocking news I've read all month.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Never trust females

hoops,

I hope you kicked that guys ass!

Never trust females

Never trust females

Quote: (03-26-2012 12:15 PM)hoops330 Wrote:  

The one girl I thought was worth the committment played me hard. I thought she was the one worth marrying, having a family with, building a life with. I left the country for five months and she ends up f**king one of my closest friends and now they are together.
I will never trust another female. I will never get serious with another female. I will look out for me, my family, and my small circle of friends, in that order.
Don't trust these hoes.

This is ALWAYS the risk when you aren't present. Women generally don't handle long-distance relationships very well. Unless you provide them with some kind of guarantee about the future (I'm guessing you never expressed to her how you felt about her the way you did here), the moment you're out of sight, they'll look for someone available. And they have no qualms about it being a friend of yours. If he's got something they perceive that you don't, they'll take the shot. Unfortunately, a lot of guys will go for it. The Bro-Code isn't as strong as we'd like it to be, but there is absolutely NO sisterhood. They're selfish - a woman thinks primarily of her own wants. Another man can tell you this, but you learned in the only way that will truly drive the message home. You experienced it. Don't be bitter. Just be prepared.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Never trust females

-_-

Never trust females

so based on your story, never trust a female or a male

Never trust females

Quote: (03-26-2012 12:24 PM)hoops330 Wrote:  

Maybe you should follow Basil's suggestion, cause there's something a little off about your theory. From my experience, girls that are insecure in their relationship are generally the most well-behaved and least likely to cheat. Women tend to cheat in two situations: when they're about to jump ship and when they're so secure in their relationships that the dude becomes complacent.

The exceptions are chicks who are natural drama queens and if she were a drama queen, you should have been able to see that all along.

Never trust females

Not looking for pity or advice. This actually happened quite some time ago. Wanted to put my own personal experience out there for others to read and learn from.

Never trust females

Quote: (03-26-2012 03:42 PM)hoops330 Wrote:  

Not looking for pity or advice. This actually happened quite some time ago. Wanted to put my own personal experience out there for others to read and learn from.
Gee thanks! I've been saying for years. Leave town without your girl and it's over 99% of the time. It fuckin kills them. I learned that lesson when I was 13 and took trips with my parents but also I'm not the faithful type on the road or at home for that matter. Hoops, did you pull on your trip?

Never trust females

Quote: (03-26-2012 02:07 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

This is ALWAYS the risk when you aren't present. Women generally don't handle long-distance relationships very well... The Bro-Code isn't as strong as we'd like it to be, but there is absolutely NO sisterhood. They're selfish - a woman thinks primarily of her own wants. Another man can tell you this, but you learned in the only way that will truly drive the message home. You experienced it. Don't be bitter. Just be prepared.

This is real talk right here.

Hoops, I can kind of relate to you somewhat, as I had issues with my ex-GF when I left to go to S.E. Asia for 3 months.

Women don't handle long distance relationships well, and if they are hot they are going to be constantly approached and hit on by guys while you're gone, the temptation of cheating will be very strong for them, and they have an abundance of options.

They are much less loyal and honorable then men, from my experience with women, if they think they can lie and get away with it, they will. For them, it seems to be "out of sight, out of mind", if you're not there to give them constant attention, they will find it some where else.

That sucks that it was with a good bro of yours, I agree that it's fucked up and I'd sure be as pissed at him if not more than at your girl.

I got to play devils' advocate here for a minute though... I'm wondering if you cheated on your girl? Did you have some kind of understanding with her? You were gone for 5 months, that's a fuck of a long time, did you talk to her on skype regularly, emails, etc.?

I'm going to go ahead and guess that you at least banged a few women down in Brazil (either you'd be a saint, have absolutely zero game, or look like a troll, if you didn't). Assuming you cheated on her, is it really 100% fair that you'd expect her to be 100% faithful to you. Although, cheating on you with your friend is on another level of fucked up then you banging random women in S. America.

With everything considered, and knowing about this forum it shouldn't be such a surprise in retrospect. It's one of those things that doesn't really hit you and sink in, until it happens to you.

Just say fuck it, know who your real friends are, and take it as a lesson learned.

Never trust females

Never trust nobody. Even yourself.

Never trust females

I first saw this in college. You're away from the boyfriend/girlfriend for the first time. There are letters and phone calls back and forth. The tone of the calls are always upbeat, and maybe a little bit weepy because you miss each other. You avoid getting involved with anyone else because you want to be faithful to the one back home, or at another school. You see each other over holiday breaks, and maybe visit each other at your respective colleges. Then you start meeting new people, but you're still talking/writing regularly. Then the frequency of the letters and calls lessens. Then the tone of the calls change - instead of sharing your respective experiences, you're arguing more. You start fucking someone new, but haven't broken up with the boyfriend/girlfriend yet. Then comes the inevitable breakup. Most relationships can't survive the time apart.

A married chick I was involved with for years in LA had known her husband since college in Spain. They were smart. They went to different colleges, so they had an agreement. They would see who they wanted, but when they were together there would be no questions asked, and they'd enjoy each other. Whatever it was between them, they didn't want it to end, so they gave each other certain freedoms. After they finished college, he decided to come to the US. She didn't want to break up, but didn't want to go with him if she weren't married to him (she didn't want to hurt her parents). The fact that he continued doing his thing after they came to the US was a problem for her (thus her affair with me), but I think they were smart in college. If a couple is going to be apart, there are some things they need to discuss - what your future is going to be, and how you're going to manage your time apart. It's one of those things that doesn't really work itself out. Of course, there's no guarantee she'll continue to honor any agreement (as you know, it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind, and women want rules to change depending on how she feels at any given moment), but at least you've laid down a framework.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Never trust females

Quote: (03-26-2012 03:54 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2012 03:42 PM)hoops330 Wrote:  

Gee thanks! I've been saying for years. Leave town without your girl and it's over 99% of the time. It fuckin kills them. I learned that lesson when I was 13 and took trips with my parents but also I'm not the faithful type on the road or at home for that matter. Hoops, did you pull on your trip?

I didn't think twice last year when I took a trip to Vegas with VK and Rookie. My girlfriend at the time? Absolutely livid. I was none the wiser, I didn't even consider inviting her to begin with, so why the fuck would I care what she thought?

Well if anything, it gave me some perspective on how women think.

Of course next time I'll invite my girl along and pay her way.

Yeah, right.

I learned from my old man that this is one of those situations you ALWAYS lie to her about.

Never trust females

My ex got pissed at me when I took a trip to Toronto with MY DAD. She got pissed at me when I started doing medical consulting and was getting suited up everyday to go meet with doctors, lawyers, CEOs, etc.

Moral of the story: Women get pissed anytime they feel like they are being left behind.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Never trust females

1. Always lie about where you are going. Sousa DR? No. Work related seminar in Buffalo? Yes.

2. Pipeline the shit out of the place.

3. Never take a girl with you for leisure. If you have a girl just make money. Treat yourself when you break up.

4. Never leave the country with a woman. Ever.

5. Assume she's going to get a train ran on her 5 minutes after you leave the house for the airport.

6. Fuck girls on the trip as many as possible.

Follow this guide and you will have no regrets when you get older.

Never trust females

What if you just stay single mechanico? I don't see how young guys keep a girlfriend for more than a week. Unless its a pusscrook type relationship [Image: wink.gif]

Never trust females

You can trust women.

You can trust women to act like women.

Never trust females

Hoops is no troll. I have met him in Floripa/Brazil. Hoops, is this the university girl you were dating ? Sorry to hear you broke up in such a bad way.

If it makes you feel better.

My last "girlfriend aka fat bitch only good for fucking" before i left Holland and went on my trip is married and has a baby with a guy i considered a "friend" for 12 years.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Never trust females

Thanks Neil and I hope that you are doing well. No, not the girl from the university. I started dating that girl when I found out about my girl from back home.
To be brief, I was with my girl for 5+ yrs. It was understood that we would faithfully maintain our relationship even while I was in Brazil and that she would come visit me there. Didn't make it to that point obviously. When she started to see pictures of me out with new friends she apparently couldn't take it. Especially when all of the girls in the picture were better looking and much more feminine.
Got home and knocked my "friend" out in the bar.
Maybe I should have came home and gave him a big hug because in the big picture he did me a favor. He kept me from marrying this girl by exposing her for what she is while opening my eyes to the world. I enjoy being single 100x better than having a girlfriend.