rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Isolation - College game

Isolation - College game

I just recently reached a new point in my game where I'm consistently opening groups of girls going solo (anywhere from 2 to 5 at a time), getting a good conversation and some laughs going. Worrying too much about what to say was a huge sticking point for me and when I stopped trying to prepare conversation topics in my head, I focused on having a good time rather than trying to get laid. Everything from my body language to conversational ability fell into place because I stopped making the interaction about sex.

Now I'm stuck on isolation. Usually I'll be talking to my target for a good 15-20 minutes while being friendly with the rest of the group. As we're talking I can tell I'm definitely getting sexual attraction and comfort with my girl, but I try to be as indirect as possible since her friends are still around.

Then comes the point where her friends want to leave, go to the bathroom (major annoyance, girls will pack into even the smallest bathrooms together because they don't want to leave their friends alone) or just pull her away from me. It doesn't matter that she's interested in me because she cares more about what her friends think of her. So really this sticking point comes down to two questions for me:

First, what should I be focusing on to increase my chances of getting isolation? Should I try to build more trust with the group by engaging everyone more and my girl less? Should I just invite my girl to dance with me and try to bring her back to campus after a quick 5-10 minute dance? For the more experienced forum members, how did you isolate most of the targets that you ended up banging?

Second, once I get isolation how quickly should I escalate and try to get the girl away from the party (and her friends)? On both Friday and Saturday this weekend (the only two days anyone goes out) the girl's friends allowed me to get isolation for a good 5-10 minutes before they came back or the girl brought us back to her friends. Should I immediately go for the kiss and try to get sexual so she knows what my intentions are? Should I act quicker before something/someone else gets in the way or spend some time alone with her at the venue so she gets turned on and is more likely to forget her friends and leave with me?

I realize two questions turned into like eight but I try to be thorough with my posts so I can get some solid responses. Also one other question on the side: How much emphasis do you guys put on qualifying? I saw some pua videos that argued that at the core of game is qualification and "buying instead of selling".

Isolation - College game

Have a good excuse to isolate. You don't always need one generally speaking, but for this environment it helps. You want it to be fairly close in proximity and non-threatening. "Let's go dance [grind]" is a good choice. You'll have to dance for more than 5 minutes. In my experience, it was weird to try and haul a girl back when the bars were still open and raging.

Have wingmen, an after hours hangout at your place, and some lure besides sex to bring her back, if you get my drift.

And college freshmen are just hard to break apart. They come together and leave together, very often. Don't think there's some magic formula and suddenly your lays will skyrocket. Plus, a cocktease can be indistinguishable from a solid prospect, until you try to isolate. A lot of these girls refusing to get isolated are just cockteases. A cocktease will rarely agree to isolation, and that's the best technique for smoking them out. Isolate her at the venue, get her all hot and bothered, and look into banging her at the venue somehow. Scope out your options, how amenable she is to isolation, and make a decision.

Keep escalating physically throughout your interaction, even when her friends are there, so that the kiss will be natural when it happens. Don't kiss her out of a fear that you'll lose her, chicks can sense that from a mile away. Kiss her because you want to, because you want to bang her. You can just go caveman if she agrees to isolation, just don't make your moves too sudden, eg go from talking to her politely among her friends without having touched, and then trying to make out with her as soon as her friends leave.

Isolation - College game

Yea that's pretty much what I've been doing minus the physical escalation in the presence of her friends. I feel like I'm caught between a rock and a hard place because if I don't escalate enough I come across as an entertainer that's afraid to show interest, but too much and suddenly I have a sexual agenda that provokes cockblocking from her friends.

However I recently started watching some videos on inner game by Manwhore and he seemed to have a more solid method for getting isolation. He works for RSD but he's more of a natural and doesn't like to label himself as a typical PUA since he focuses on framing and doesn't script anything he does.

Basically he says that once you've established yourself with a group of girls you show a lot of physical dominance with your target girl minus the sexuality and do a lot of push-pull teasing. If you do it well your girl gets comfortable with you leading the interaction while her friends see you as a fun guy just enjoying himself at a party (not having a sexual agenda here to get past the friends is key). That's when you take the first step to isolate by pulling her away from her friends to somewhere else at the venue (ex: "Oh hey you have to come meet my friends!", "Lets go dance", "Let's get a drink before all the alcohol is gone (frat parties)"). At this point if she's into you she'll follow and because you're not leaving the venue the friends will be less likely to stop you (if they do you can invite them over with you and try again later). Even after isolation is helps to lead her around a little more so she gets used to you bringing her wherever you want.

Once the first step is complete and you have temporary isolation you start escalating physically. Now the key at the second step is to make sex a reality for her by adding sexuality to that physical dominance that you started when her friends were around. You don't need to make out with her for a half hour, but you do need to show her aggressively that you want to fuck her purely through your actions. At this point its all about getting her in that emotional state of mind where she's aroused and there's a window of opportunity where she'll follow you out of the venue. This is the moment of truth because if she goes outside with you then she's basically given you permission to seperate her from her friends and she's already acting on impulse. Finally you tell her you want to go back to your place (or dorm room).

If she asks why you want to go to your place you must look her in the eyes and tell her you're going to fuck her like you mean it. Although a lot of RVF members might disagree with this part she's already decided to fuck you the moment she allowed herself to be taken outside. All this is is a shit test to see if you have the balls to be clear about your intentions and if you pass she'll go home with you.

I haven't had enough experience with this method, but Manwhore's videos are the shit and they've been able to articulate the attitude of all the successful players I've seen on campus. I started learning game about 8 months ago after discovering Roosh's blog and getting his books, but only in the last month did I notice girls consistently showing heavy interest, even initiating the sexual escalation themselves in some cases. Roosh is good for explaining all the theory behind game but it wasn't until these videos that I was able to get the vibe down that got the girls fighting for my attention so I trust that the method works.

Curious for people's opinions on this method and if anyone's done anything like this before.

Isolation - College game

@Your first post

I usually run with "do you wanna go outside for some air/a cigarette". I'll ask the girl directly and look her in the eyes, touching her arm or something. I'm not inviting the group. If you've ingratiated yourself enough they'll have a little girl conference then her mates will go to the bathroom/bar/dancefloor leaving her with you.

@The RSD stuff

It's good. I really like "the blueprint decoded", it's like zen game with a lot more self respect than your standard "LETS GET SOME POOSAY" shit.

I'd say the "fuck her like you mean it" line is a bit much at a uni campus, girls our age tend to be shyer in their sexuality. It's a lot easier to "scare the cat" even at night. If a girl asked me why I'm taking her back (never happened, they all follow with their traps shut) I'd give a sarcastic answer with a cheeky smile. This makes your sexual intentions obvious, but still pays verbiage to the plausible deniability a lot of younger girls think they need.

21 y/o brit.

Isolation - College game

As for escalating while among her friends, you can be touching multiple girls in the group, in a casual, ballsy social way. Eg, there are three chicks arrayed in front of you, and you keep touching the ones on the sides on their shoulders, at appropriate moments. You figure out who you want, and start to give her more attention over time (if she's hot with a bitch shield, you may want to ignore her first). You position yourself closer to the target, and start to touch her more and more. An arm on her lower back in front of her friends is fine. Or she says something cute or stupid and you say "Awww" and bring her in to you (you must pull her in, don't move to embrace her), or put a hand on her face patronizingly. In short, you can do a fair amount of escalation in front of her friends.

And no, I would not tell girls you want to fuck them. Plenty of girls go home with guys who they straight up will not fuck that night. And even the ones that will may not take kindly to that line. I know, as guys, we think that we'll be rewarded for owning up to it straight, but that's not always the case, especially with younger girls.

Isolation - College game

To be honest, I don't remember how I brought back half the girls in college i slayed. The times I do, I isolated by
1) grabbing her by the hand and saying: "lets take shots, we'll see if you can keep up" and since its college, drinks are cheap, and knowing the bartender can't hurt.
2) after building rapport, go for the "let me have a look at you" and the twirl/spin, which segways perfectly into lets go dance
3) Wingmen- have your friends swoop in and occupy the targets friends
4) Be funny/entertaining/wild enough to where she wants to be around you, and her friends sort of fade away into the rest of the bar scene