rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Too cute/too nice"

"Too cute/too nice"

I moved to a new (small) city and have hit it off with a group of people. The group I've been hanging with is a mix of guys/girls, ages 26-30, successful and mostly attractive (7-9's).

My strategy so far has been to use the main members of the group as a pipeline to their friends for bangs. However, so far it has only gotten me numbers and flakes.

My hearing sucks, so I've learned over the course of my life to read lips and I've caught them talking among themselves saying "he's too cute and so nice." I've heard this multiple times actually. But whenever I push to escalate it's like I've suddenly crossed some invisible line and they withdraw.

They also think I'm a bit of a player. The first few nights I hung with them I had a different girl with me. They were all just old hookups that live around here, so not really the result of game.

Anyway, the real question I have then is two fold:

Too cute -- A little about myself is that I am a few years younger than all of them (24), just shy of 6 feet tall, athletic build but not jacked. I dress well and not sloppy. But, the real culprit is that I have definition of a baby face. People think I'm mid-teens.

Being called too cute isn't really an insult, but it's not really conducive to game IMO. They would call a 3 year old nephew too cute when they are playing with his hair and hair gel or whatever.. not some guy they want to get drilled by that night.

Anyway, is this something that I should work on changing? And it's not just these girls either.. I've been called it a lot from girls in the past too and none of them have resulted in bangs (maybe a hookup and flake).

Too nice -- I don't know where this is coming from. All my life I've been called a sarcastic prick. When I heard that last night I knew it was a death sentence. I have been negging these chicks for a while, but I guess I have to lean harder. However, it's hard to balance the playful neg and then going over the top.
-----

tl;dr Been called too cute/too nice a few times, escalate and they withdraw. Is this an aesthetic error, or a tactical error?

"Too cute/too nice"

How can they say you're too nice and then turn around and call you a player? Fuck what those 30 year old washed up hags think. If you have a babyface use it to your advantage. You should be fucking all the hot 16 year olds that you can find. Go hang out at the mall or something. You can buy all of them liqour. And for god sake get your own place.

Team Nachos

"Too cute/too nice"

Quote: (03-25-2012 01:06 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

How can they say you're too nice and then turn around and call you a player? Fuck what those 30 year old washed up hags think. If you have a babyface use it to your advantage. You should be fucking all the hot 16 year olds that you can find. Go hang out at the mall or something. You can buy all of them liqour. And for god sake get your own place.

Hah, yeah I do have my own place and it's pretty nice. I've heard the "too cute" thing from girls my own age, and was just wondering if there are some insights to that. I guess I won't change anything up, but I'll see how it goes from here on out.

I could definitely scope out some malls, and probably will in the future.

"Too cute/too nice"

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4006.h...=baby+face

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5029.h...=baby+face

"Too cute/too nice"

Quote: (03-25-2012 12:36 PM)Todd the Midget Wrote:  

Anyway, the real question I have then is two fold:

Too cute -- the real culprit is that I have a baby face.

People think I'm mid-teens.

.. not some guy they want to get drilled by that night.

Anyway, is this something that I should work on changing?

Yes. I recommened switching up your look. You look "too nice", "too sweet", and "too harmless". You don't create any emotional reactions when girls look at you. They don't feel any tension in their bodies when the see you.

They don't see any danger, action, or excitement. "Sweet" and "nice" is often boring to girls. It doesn't get their juices flowing.

I bet your clothes are traditional and conservative. No mystery, no danger, no edginess, nothing that suggests that you are a fun, wild, and risk-taking man. They need a little of that!

Start to play around with your look. Show some flair. Express your inner masculine animal. Edgier shoes, belts, and accessories. Maybe more pinstripes, maybe some jewelry, maybe more exotic colors and textures?

CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES - CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE!

Too nice -- However, it's hard to balance the playful neg and then going over the top.

Playfully neg them, tease them, disagree with them, challenge them, get into half serious arguments with them. Sounds like you are not doing this enough.

Have you ever really gone "over the top" and offended someone? It sounds like you have not. Maybe experiment with going "over the top" just a little bit. Talk a little shit, criticize, correct. See what happens. It's just an experiment - for your own learning.

Is this an aesthetic error, or a tactical error?

Both. Fine tune your aesthetics and at the same time, continue studying the tactics that will work best for you.