rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get better?

How to get better?

So things have been going pretty well. I've got a ton of friends and a lot of girls that are friends but my sex life still sucks. There are single beautiful girls around me but they refuse to do anything no matter how good my game is.

All of the girls around me and good looking but their last relationship was usually something like 1-3 years and no penetrative sex including anal and they were upset that the guys either didn't want to marry or wanted sex too much. Or they were virgins who never had a boyfriend or even kissed a guy before.

I'm in college right now, but I can't seem to attract anything else but these no sex till married/virgin types. Is there a way to get them in bed or should I look somewhere else for sex? I've tried going in for a kiss before and that usually just ends with them backing down and not wanting to hang out anymore and some other awkward situations. Where do I go from here? I can't even get none virgin types to even pay attention to me.

How to get better?

First off, those virgin types are liars. They're lying to you and they play you for a sucker. 1-3 year long relationship with no sex? Get real.

Second off, if you want to have more sex you'll have to be open to having sex.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

How to get better?

Quote: (03-24-2012 03:01 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

First off, those virgin types are liars. They're lying to you and they play you for a sucker. 1-3 year long relationship with no sex? Get real.

Second off, if you want to have more sex you'll have to be

I never said I was against sex, just that I prefer to take safe option over a more risky option. If you read my previous post you would have understood that argument was never made.

They are definitely virgins, you can call them not virgins all you want but they are. I dated a girl who never had her first kiss before and was nervous to even stay in the room with me. You can disagree all you want but you have no reason to believe I or they are lying. Especially if you had met these girls.

[quote/]1-3 year long relationship with no sex? Get real. [/quote]

I said "...was usually something like 1-3 years and no penetrative sex...".
You can have sex without anal or coitus.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would read my posts more carefully and not falsify statements I have not made or have not supported.

My post above was intended to query for advice, not for a critique of the truthfulness of my statements.

How to get better?

I sense a [Image: troll.gif]

Between this thread and the condom one where he was going at it with Samseau...

How to get better?

double post

How to get better?

[/quote]
Quote: (03-24-2012 05:08 PM)Phatz4ever Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2012 03:01 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

My post above was intended to query for advice, not for a critique of the truthfulness of my statements.
Samseau was not questioning you. He was telling you to be more open to having sex and to not listen to those lying bitches. Remember girls enjoy sex and want sex, regardless if they are virgins.

Girls tend to make excuses, rise objection to sex, and lie to men.

Girls are the greatest liars in the world. Rather they are virgins or sluts.

I don't even fully comprehend, or understand the question you are asking.

I am assuming you want to meet someone in order to have sex. Right?

It sounds like you are having a problem building attraction and escalating.

My advice would be to read Bang. Approach 100 girls. And post the problems you face, when approaching random girls on campus. From there guys like Samseau will provide feedback. This question is too general for us to pinpoint over the internet.

We need to see more of your game, in order to help you. Talking about your virgin girlfriend problems. Doesn't give me or other guys here an idea of what is truely holding you back.

Also I would stop trying to pickup girls that are virgins or shy girls. They tend to be very difficult to escalate on. Since they lack a desire to be sexually open. They are tons of girls on campus, that are open to having sex with you. They are in your class or walking around campus. Focus on approaching them. Stop trying to convince shy girls into having sex with you. It would take more experience in order to break through that nut. Find someones who is more interested and excited about having sex. That is your best chance.

How to get better?

I've done about 20-30 approaches with some success at getting phone numbers and dates.

I want a goofy/ditsy 7-8 type but all I can get is the hyper-intelligent 5-6's. Though if I get a relationship from a 5-6 I can get all the sex I can handle plus more. At some point I had a girl that sucked me off so hard it was painful to walk for days only to get tied to her bed by the end of the week. Maybe I should stick with the 5-6 range but I want to at least experience a 7-8 or higher in my lifetime.

My question is how to attract the more sexually open girls. I'm pretty good at shy girls with a success ratio of like 1/3 for shy, virgins. I usually get a few dates or maybe a month long relationship but nothing more than that.

It's super hard to get the 7-8+ to even look at me, even if I engage in conversation they usually aren't interested. My usual technique is the "friendly fun guy" angle. But my jokes usually go over their head or they just fall flat compared to the smart 5-6 who I can make roll on the floor. The sluttier they look the more they think of me as a serious boyfriend type even if I dress like a gangsta, use more slang, and don't speak about college. I think it might be due to my more roundish face which many people associate with LTR types.

How to get better?

What kind of religious college do you go to?

How to get better?

Wouldn't mind putting in my 2cents, but you seem like a troll until you prove otherwise.

You stated that you couldn't get any from your first post. Then you said you can get it from 5's and 6's. Which is it? Or did you just make everything up?

How to get better?

Quote: (03-26-2012 10:49 PM)babelfish669 Wrote:  

What kind of religious college do you go to?

I don't go to a religious college. Why make that assumption? If you must know I go to a public university and study engineering.

Quote: (03-26-2012 11:20 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

Wouldn't mind putting in my 2cents, but you seem like a troll until you prove otherwise.

You stated that you couldn't get any from your first post. Then you said you can get it from 5's and 6's. Which is it? Or did you just make everything up?

I never said I didn't get any, I said "... my sex life still sucks." Which doesn't mean I'm not getting any,it simply indicate I don't find it satisfactory. Hope that clarifies things.

From my opening post I specifically stated, with calm, well reasoned logic the points to my arguments very explicitly. That would, by definition, not make me a troll.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

You are free to disagree though.

I would however, appreciate some input, if possible, on the original subject matter of my post instead of potentially getting off-topic.

How to get better?

That's fine, but you gotta be more precise with your language given your newb status. For example, you wrote:

Quote: (03-24-2012 12:37 PM)Phatz4ever Wrote:  

I'm in college right now, but I can't seem to attract anything else but these no sex till married/virgin types. I can't even get none virgin types to even pay attention to me.

Onto your issue. There's a lot of things going on here.

First, you really don't know who is sexually active and who is not. That girl who looks like a slut may just be fronting. Just like that girl who looks like a homely virgin may not be. As the other guys wrote, just plow forward until you hit resistance. Don't assume anything. You may want to see some of my posts here about Russian girls.

Second, the vast majority of guys in your age group have to date down. I've seen it so many times that it's frankly automatic. I know tons of handsome guys who had to settle for above-average or barely pretty girls in college ... a lot of these guys married these girls too. That you're getting 5's and 6's probably puts you as a 7, maybe even an 8.

The only exceptions to this rule are 1) the extremely handsome guy with rock-solid game, 2) the high-status guys on campus, and 3) the slightly older guy who's got cash and bling. Unless you're in these three groups, you're shit out of luck.

Don't feel bad. These girls are the toughest to game anywhere... they are literally at the peak of their lifetime power. The quantity and type of attention they get would make your head spin.

How to get better?

Yeah, I'll be more precise from now on.

My ex said I was about a 7 -8. My brothers are better looking then me and do have rock solid game, so that explains their "luck". Wow that really helps, guess I might have to tighten my game or just chill with some 5-6's until I get a little older. Or maybe just hit the off campus clubs/bars.

Thanks for the advice though. That gives me some direction.