rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where are the easy broads in the US?

There are some good maps on this OK Cupid blog post;

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.html/the-ca...der-woman/

In this example it shows the distribution of broads that want sex every day versus once a week. Dark blue is every day while red is once a week.

33 year old broads?

[Image: 33.jpg]

If you want to see the breakdown as it changes with age just change the 33 in this link to whatever age you are interested in;

http://cdn.okcimg.com/blog/older_lover/How-Often/33.jpg

For instance, here is 21 year old broads;

[Image: 21.jpg]

Looks like northern Florida is a good place to be. Someone here keeps mentioning that....

The rest of the blog post has some interesting shit too.

Edit-There was also a map showing where people are most likely to get STD tests. THey were mostly centered on college heavy areas but if people are getting tested they are having casual sex.

Phoenix-Scottsdale-Tempe, Arizona!

I thought this was common knowledge?!

Combine your map, and this map, and northern Florida and Maine have more chicks than dudes and are DTF:

[Image: b2lYY.jpg]

that blog post is insane. I was already convinced that the early to later 30s were the money years for women. And that just quantifies it. The only sad part is the average quality of a women decreases with age.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (03-23-2012 02:49 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

that blog post is insane. I was already convinced that the early to later 30s were the money years for women. And that just quantifies it. The only sad part is the average quality of a women decreases with age.

Dude, fucking a girl in her late teens/late twenties is as good as 3-4 girls in their late 20s or early 30s. I don't care how horny or easy older broads are, it just isn't worth it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (03-23-2012 03:01 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Dude, fucking a girl in her late teens/late twenties is as good as 3-4 girls in their late 20s or early 30s. I don't care how horny or easy older broads are, it just isn't worth it.

I completely understand where you come from but I disagree with that to an extent.

On average Ive noticed older women to be better fucks.

On average ive noticed younger women to be better looking.

Late 20s/Early 30s would be what I consider to be the best "well-rounded" years. Still retain good looks, good in bed, more adventurous, more financially stable.

Younger than that and they may be hotter but less adventurous. Older than that and they may be less attractive. It is all relative. And it is all personal preference. I may be biased, as the best sex I have ever had (best oral sex as well, god I miss that girls mouth) was from a 32 year old.

Quote: (03-23-2012 03:01 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2012 02:49 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

And how old are you?

They each have their good and bad points, but I'll take three or four broads around 30 over one 20 year old any day of the week.

Hell, when I was in my mid 20's I was always open to DTF broads in their mid 30's because they fuck and suck much better.

I've noticed that the guys who defend older girls are almost always the guys who can no longer pull younger girls.

I'm not hating. I get it. No sense liking something that you can't have. Makes more sense to "like" what you can get.

Quote: (03-23-2012 03:20 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I've noticed that the guys who defend older girls are almost always the guys who can no longer pull younger girls.

I'm not hating. I get it. No sense liking something that you can't have. Makes more sense to "like" what you can get.

Older these days is a loose term. Older to me is late thirties and up. Im 25. My girlfriend is 23. I have a 21 year old ex on the side. The majority of my good friends are seniors in college, and I can pull at the college parties easy. I still prefer late twenties/early thirties.

In no way shape or form do I consider early 30s "old." But we are kinda hijacking this thread here

Why do you have to turn it into a penis waving contest?

Quote: (03-23-2012 03:17 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Hell, when I was in my mid 20's I was always open to DTF broads in their mid 30's because they fuck and suck much better.

A girl's sexual experience doesn't really matter to me, since it doesn't matter how old she is:

I dominate the bedroom, and have her do my bidding. It's not like she needs to be good, I end up instructing every girl I bang.

Although, I do not instruct with words. I just throw them around with my hands or tell them to move into certain positions. They learn from experience.

The main issue is: How tight is her pussy/asshole? How smooth/tight is her skin? How well does she pass the boner test?

Younger girls win almost every time.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (03-23-2012 03:37 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Older these days is a loose term. Older to me is late thirties and up. Im 25. My girlfriend is 23. I have a 21 year old ex on the side. The majority of my good friends are seniors in college, and I can pull at the college parties easy. I still prefer late twenties/early thirties.

In no way shape or form do I consider early 30s "old." But we are kinda hijacking this thread here

For girls, I consider over 29 too be "old". But, that's just my taste.

If you can pull "younger" but prefer "older", then I guess that's just your personal preference.

Quote: (03-23-2012 03:59 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Why do you have to turn it into a penis waving contest?

Not sure what you mean by this? I just stated an observation/trend that I've noticed.

Quote: (03-23-2012 04:17 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

For girls, I consider over 29 too be "old". But, that's just my taste.

Its almost impossible for me to find a girl over 30 attractive at all. Once I find out they are that old, I usually bail. This is a problem.

I'm 35 now, and gotta wonder if this is gonna go away or if I'm screwed when I'm older.

Aloha!

Quote: (03-23-2012 04:03 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2012 03:17 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

A girl's sexual experience doesn't really matter to me, since it doesn't matter how old she is:

I dominate the bedroom, and have her do my bidding. It's not like she needs to be good, I end up instructing every girl I bang.

Although, I do not instruct with words. I just throw them around with my hands or tell them to move into certain positions. They learn from experience.

The main issue is: How tight is her pussy/asshole? How smooth/tight is her skin? How well does she pass the boner test?

Younger girls win almost every time.

Your age stud?

Quote: (03-23-2012 04:22 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Its almost impossible for me to find a girl over 30 attractive at all. Once I find out they are that old, I usually bail. This is a problem.

I'm 35 now, and gotta wonder if this is gonna go away or if I'm screwed when I'm older.

We are screwed. See you in Thailand in 30 years!

Quote: (03-23-2012 04:25 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2012 04:22 PM)Kona Wrote:  

We are screwed. See you in Thailand in 30 years!
My buddy says his hipster game is what keeps him knee deep in young ass and it works until your 50s.

The definition of "old" depends on the guy looking to tag them. When I was younger I preferred younger but had no problem banging older.

Now, I don't care how old she is as long as she looks good and wants to fuck. Saying that the ones in their 30's generally fuck much better than a 20 year old ever will. Blow jobs? No comparison.

To get this thread a bit back on track, it's simply showing where broads seem to be more DTF and if you guys are seeing the same thing on the ground in those "hotspots".

It's not about young versus old broads.

Quote: (03-23-2012 05:30 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

The definition of "old" depends on the guy looking to tag them. When I was younger I preferred younger but had no problem banging older.

Now, I don't care how old she is as long as she looks good and wants to fuck. Saying that the ones in their 30's generally fuck much better than a 20 year old ever will. Blow jobs? No comparison.

It's not about young versus old broads.

Gotta disagree here if your implying that all older broads give better head then young broads. I've had amazing blowjobs from 19-22 year olds (shit, I'm getting flashbacks now) and I've had crappy blowjobs from 27-3? year olds and vice versa. I've concluded that age is not a factor in blowjob skill, it comes down to the woman's experience (techinque), and motivation. You would be surprised at how much dick sucking experience 19-22 yr olds can have.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

There is no absolute, just generalities.

Yeah, some younger broads can suck cock but on average if you take ten 20 year olds and ten 30 year olds on average the 30's will be better.

Like you said it the amount of experience and the average 30 y/o has more.

Guess this thread is gonna just stay on the age thing.... Sooo....

That is one of the benefits of being older. You have a 20 year range, or more, of hot broads to work.

Quote: (03-23-2012 07:05 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

There is no absolute, just generalities.

Yeah, some younger broads can suck cock but on average if you take ten 20 year olds and ten 30 year olds on average the 30's will be better.

Like you said it the amount of experience and the average 30 y/o has more.

Guess this thread is just stay on the age thing....
It's all over the place. I think it's better to gauge this by weight rather than age.

Quote: (03-23-2012 07:05 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Is there really a bad blowjob?

If some girl goes as far as to start biting your dickskin than you can stop her and control it. If she starts doing it improperly you make corrections?

My problem with the older ones is I first think of the 100's of other dicks in that mouth. Then I imagine that somebody's mom is sucking me off, and I can't deal with that.

Aloha!

Quote: (03-23-2012 07:07 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

It's all over the place. I think it's better to gauge this by weight rather than age.

That reminds me of how my buddies and I would rate broads.

1-no fucking way
2-I'd let her suck my dick
3-I'd hit it

Cute chubbies were generally 2's.

Quote: (03-23-2012 07:15 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2012 07:07 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

That reminds me of how my buddies and I would rate broads.

1-no fucking way
2-I'd let her suck my dick
3-I'd hit it

Cute chubbies were generally 2's.
My cousins

1. Untouchable
2. Blowjobable
3. Fuckable
4. Assholeable

^Hilarious. this is how I rated girls in high school.
1. I'll tear that up.
2. She can give me head.
3. Hell Naw
No need for a 1-10 scale back then.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (03-23-2012 02:43 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

Combine your map, and this map, and northern Florida and Maine have more chicks than dudes and are DTF:

[Image: b2lYY.jpg]

I thought it might just be my imagination that most venues in L.A. are a huge cockfest. Sigh.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK