rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"You're cute, but that shirt makes you look gay"

I've heard this, or something similar at least 3 different times, with three different shirts in Arlington/DC bars.

Perhaps this is a pick-up line from Cosmo or something?

P.S. No, I don't where anything flamboyant

Could be shit test or could be real. Post a pic and let's see.

Quote: (03-23-2012 01:32 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Could be shit test or could be real. Post a pic and let's see.

Like I said, not a particular shirt. Happened at least once with a completely non-assuming solid color polo.

doesn't need to be flamboyant (glittery and what not) for people to think your gay. Maybe your shirt is like 5x too small. Are you a guy that wears super small shirts so that your muscles stick out more? I know some girls that assume those guys are either gay is complete tools.

If not, probably a shit test. Game on.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Turn to girl, look her up and down, "Really? You know, you're sexy... but those heels make you a little too tall for my taste. <Smirk>. They'll probably end up on the floor along with my shirt at the end of the night anyways..."

Quote: (03-23-2012 02:02 PM)alphamale87 Wrote:  

Turn to girl, look her up and down, "Really? You know, you're sexy... but those heels make you a little too tall for my taste. <Smirk>. They'll probably end up on the floor along with my shirt at the end of the night anyways..."

That's a good line.

I've gotten that from girls too. I don't give it too much attention, just don't try to defend yourself about it because that puts you on the defensive.

He who hesitates, masturbates.

I forgot to reinforce that this is the first thing out of their mouths. They come up to me and say it. Its not a couple lines in, or after I approach them.

They approached you to tell you something.

This should tell you something.

Team Nachos

"Gay? beotch puh-lease! it makes me look faaaaaabulous!"

Ha, girls are opening you with a neg. Maybe it's some equivalent of Mystery's canned openers for girls, who knows. Gotta give them some credit for trying, although this line is pretty weak...

+1 for germanico. I'd usually respond with something like 'you seemed kinda nice, but then you opened your mouth and ruined the illusion.'

'I blew most of my money on fast cars, booze and women. The rest I squandered' - George Best

Women think running game on men is the same as men run on women.

Most girls have passing knowledge of "The Game."

A year or two ago, I noticed that girls started "negging" me. (A woman's understanding of neg is flawed.)

It just means that they girl wants to open you.

Go with it.

Girls trying to use their understanding of "game" = [Image: lol.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Just smile and make sure you have your condoms ready. You're gay= lets fuck

Quote: (03-23-2012 01:25 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

I've heard this, or something similar at least 3 different times, with three different shirts in Arlington/DC bars.

"Once is circumstance, twice is happenstance, three times is enemy action."

With all due respect _DC_ I'm worried that you are wearing really gay clothes. How tight was the polo shirt?

Aloha!

Quote: (03-23-2012 06:25 PM)Kona Wrote:  

With all due respect _DC_ I'm worried that you are wearing really gay clothes. How tight was the polo shirt?

Aloha!

Not that tight I swear! I'm in pretty good shape, but I certainly am not one of those fitness freaks who wants to show off there arms/chest/whatever. It doesn't take a genius to fit a shirt right.

You'd think they'd just come out and say it was too tight if that was the issue!

I was really wondering if the "You're cute but..." was a pickup line and neg that girls have started using.

Quote: (03-23-2012 06:33 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

Aloha!

Not that tight I swear! I'm in pretty good shape, but I certainly am not one of those fitness freaks who wants to show off there arms/chest/whatever. It doesn't take a genius to fit a shirt right.

You'd think they'd just come out and say it was too tight if that was the issue!

Ok.

So if this happens again (then it's a REAL problem) offer to buy the assailant a drink, and ask them to please explain why they are saying this.

Let us know.

Aloha!

Quote: (03-23-2012 06:33 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

Aloha!

I was really wondering if the "You're cute but..." was a pickup line and neg that girls have started using.
That's the go to neg since I can remember early 80s

So here's the real question: How many of those three girls did you bang?

Quote: (03-23-2012 05:00 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Women think running game on men is the same as men run on women.

Most girls have passing knowledge of "The Game."

A year or two ago, I noticed that girls started "negging" me. (A woman's understanding of neg is flawed.)

It just means that the girl wants to open you.

Go with it.

The voice of reason.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (03-23-2012 06:02 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This exactly. She claims she WANTS you to be gay because she doesn't like to admit she's attracted to you. Weird female reverse psychology bullshit.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (03-23-2012 08:14 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2012 06:02 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This exactly. She claims she WANTS you to be gay because she doesn't like to admit she's attracted to you. Weird female reverse psychology bullshit.

I was getting ready to say this, but yeah, this.

I think Roosh or someone else said it, but if a girl goes out of her way to say something to you, regardless of how stupid it might be, she's interested.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Her: You're cute, but that shirt makes you look gay.
Me: You're cute, but those jeans make your ass look fat.

Only an idiot would insult a girl that made that remark... unless of course she said it in a vindictive way.

Myself, I'd simply reply, "You got me, I am gay, but..." look right into her eyes "... you could be the one..." then get that big shit eating grin on my face "... the lucky girl to turn me straight!"