rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sperm Hunters

Sperm Hunters

You know, if the girl in question is a fine, thin and nice Black or Mulatto woman (like a Brazilian 'garota') she doesn't need to drug me, I'd be more than willing to give her a good load of my own: http://goo.gl/mTxLp

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Sperm Hunters

Sounds like it's pretty easy to tear off a hunk in Zimbabwe....

Sperm Hunters

soon there will be parades of fatties in north america doing this to have kids

i liked this line the best

"A Zimbabwean women's rights group has criticised the spotlight shifting to male rape victims, and paid for a newspaper advert to deplore that violence against women in the country is not met with the same degree of shock."

no duh the men getting picked up on the side of the road, milked for their semen and sent on their way with the semen then being used in some kind of ritual is going to turn a few heads. its more than just the woman on man rape people are shocked about.

Sperm Hunters

They're stronger than the women, I don't understand why they don't fight back as necessary. Casualties acceptable.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Sperm Hunters

Quote: (03-23-2012 07:21 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

They're stronger than the women, I don't understand why they don't fight back as necessary. Casualties acceptable.

Because the women are armed.

Sperm Hunters

Wonder if Nomad's spuz was sacrificed to some African god...

Sperm Hunters

With snakes? What the fuck? Snap a neck bro.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Sperm Hunters

@gmac I think it said they were sometimes drugged, so I bet fighting back wasnt really an option.

And you have to wonder how many dudes just straight pounded and didnt consider it a rape. If she was halfway decent, and I had been hitch hiking for a couple weeks, Id pound and get dropped off at the side of the road and probably feel like a man after.