rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice re girls new to casual relationships

I'm not a wham bam thank you mam kind of guy, I want the women I'm with to be head over heels for me and yet still I'm not looking for anything serious. I just enjoy this intensity, the emotional side of it, and find it sets the sex on FIRE.

Anyway this is not a problem when the girls are long distance or it's a travel fling, but atm I'm working on a local girl. She's very cute, extremely sweet, good friends with my friends and I don't want to hurt her.

First date was simple coffee chat, went well. Second she came over and I cook,ed she loved it, we watched movies, she laughed, then she was kinda reserved so I went in for kiss and she was all over me. It came to sex and she seemed hesitant, so I asked if she wanted to wait, she thought about it and said yes, I was fine with that and we just made out with rough groping etc.

Anyway not sure where to go from here. I told her I was not looking for anything serious, I think she is new to that idea as she said she was confused, but next day she is finding it hard to contain her obvious enjoyment and desire.

This doesn't make sense. You want her to be in love with you, you do LTR shyt and you tell her you don't want anything serious? Well, I think you are on the right route in doing what you are doing, 'taking it slow with her'. I fear doing that here because if I don't strike quickly in my city, another beta chode catches her attention with his useless drivel. These days, I push for penetration as early as possible.
Kiss her down, slob her down and fcuk her up and she will love you. However, you may want to review Pusscrook threads for tactics on how to get into a reptile's lobes.

Again, the dinner shyt is played out depending on your city. However, since you are a Brit, I don't think the lizards there are as savvy as North Americans are..yet.

All I know is that in North America, you have thousands of chodes doing the same shyt (dinner, roses and other bullshyt) and some lizards play coy, taking it slow enabling them to eat every night, giving out nada to most and paying nada.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Eh, there can be a difference, though, between "LTR shyt" and "classic beta" stuff. I was just in (maybe just leaving) an LTR with a great woman--athletic yet feminine, loved cooking/cleaning for me, great sex, etc (she seems to be breaking up with me because I'm moving in a few months and not taking her with me). But we got to this stage because I don't have much experience with casual dating and treated her about the same way I treated my wife when I was married but firmer, with the addition of hotter and more aggressive sex--in other words, lots of good talking/cuddling/massages and such, but no drivel/whining/caving/make-dinner-for-you stuff.

I personally like the "emotional connection + sex" thing, but definitely agree with the "+ sex" part.