rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

We could all learn a thing or two from the honeybadger

This should be the Roosh V forum members credo.

Haha this is golden. What a G.

haha.. i never knew the honey badger is such a gangsta.

BadgerIts a funny video but should be narrated my MR T or Chuck Norris instead of that fagot narrator.

O yeah; Honeybadger = badass [Image: badger.gif]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (03-22-2012 11:13 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

BadgerIts a funny video but should be narrated my MR T or Chuck Norris instead of that fagot narrator.

O yeah; Honeybadger = badass [Image: badger.gif]

Haha yeah, Mr. T would be good. I nominate the narrator of this one:

honey badger don't care.
honey badger don't give a shit.

Quote:Quote:

Its a funny video but should be narrated my MR T or Chuck Norris instead of that fagot narrator.

Sigh. Randall's narration tone is what makes the video so funny. Never really saw a PUA forum as a place people gave a shit about gays either way.

Quote: (03-22-2012 04:02 PM)Scarlet_Terror Wrote:  

Its a funny video but should be narrated my MR T or Chuck Norris instead of that fagot narrator.

Sigh. Randall's narration tone is what makes the video so funny. Never really saw a PUA forum as a place people gave a shit about gays either way.

I don't view/judge everything on this forum from the PUA point of view. I'm just saying if the same lines were said by MR T or Chuck Norris and not a faggot the video would be even funnier

I don't have a problem with gay people at all. Doesn't mean i like it when they talk like a complete over the top little bitch. Same as i don't like to hear a girl talk all manly.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (03-22-2012 06:36 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2012 04:02 PM)Scarlet_Terror Wrote:  

I don't have a problem with gay people at all. Doesn't mean i like it when they talk like a complete over the top little bitch. Same as i don't like to hear a girl talk all manly.

Good point Neil. I thought the video was funny even with the flammer, but it was a little annoying and would have been better with Mr. T. It's not about hating gay people, it's more about not liking the feminization of western men.

I would say the narrator is 1% gay.

The narrator is probably straight, but has gay voice. I just noticed that the guy in the Kony 2012 video has the same issue. It's an epidemic.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

http://qkme.me/35wr02

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

That was amazing

He who hesitates, masturbates.