rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NJ woman attempting to become world's fattest lady

I'm so proud to be from NJ at this moment.

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/nj_woma...3yjEWaxx9N

Dream big!
A New Jersey woman, who now tips the scales at 604 pounds, said it’d be a "fantasy" to gobble her way to fame and someday weigh 1,000 pounds.
"When you have a 3-year-old daughter and you’re trying to run a household, things like this tend to be a fantasy," Simpson told The Post today.
The 42-year-old Old Bridge resident insists she has no realistic hopes of ever making 1,000 pounds, but will try her best to consume, wolf, munch and devour her way to hog heaven.

It’s such a hefty task, that Simpson would have to consume Jets coach Rex Ryan — 350 pounds before his stomach-staple surgery this past weekend — just to get close.
"This whole thousand-pound goal has gotten blown way out of proportion," Simpson said of her pie-in-the-sky dreams.
"This is a fantasy of mine. It’s not reality, yet everyone takes this and runs with it."
Simpson claims she only wants to be recognized as the heaviest woman to ever give birth.
She weighed 532 pounds in 2007 when her daughter Jacqueline was born.
A rep for the Guinness World Record said there is no category for biggest birth mom, but the UK-based outfit has received paperwork from Simpson — asking to be named biggest to give birth and heaviest living woman.
Guinness is thinking about creating a biggest birth mom category and considering Simpson’s application to be named largest living woman.
The biggest woman ever recorded was Rosalie Bradford, of Auburndale, Fla., who weighed in at 1,199 pounds in 1987. Before Bradford died at age 63 in 2007, she was the heaviest living woman.
Guinness denies it’s encouraging Simpson and other freaks, only chronicling what they’d be doing naturally.
"We’re not pushing people out there to eat, we’re in no way asking them to live an unhealthy lifestyle," said Guinness spokeswoman Jamie Panas.
"From out point of view, these people are out there and we’re just reporting it like you are. We’re just impartially chronicling superlatives."
Panas admitted, however, that Guinness had to end a category for fattest pet, fearing that owners were stuffing their fury, four-legged pals just for a record.
In her "fantasy," Simpson would zoom up to 1,000 in two years with a steady diet of 12,000 calories per day. An average woman should consume no more than 2,000.
"My favorite food is sushi, but unlike others I can sit and eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go," she told London’s Daily Mail. "I do love cakes and sweet things, doughnuts are my favorite."
To help pick up the tab on her $750-a-week eating habit, Simpson puts herself on the Internet where people can pay to watch her eat.
"I love eating and people love watching me eat," she told the British newspaper. "It makes people happy, and I’m not harming anyone."
Simpson said her 49-year-old, 150-pound boyfriend Philippe Gouamba, has encouraged her to eat more.
"I think he’d like it if I was bigger," she added. "He’s a real belly man, and completely supports me."

Team Nachos

"To help pick up the tab on her $750-a-week eating habit, Simpson puts herself on the Internet where people can pay to watch her eat."

Let me be the first to applaud her entrepreneural spirit. I wonder how many of these weirdos are jerking off to watching this behemoth eat. She claims she's making people happy (yeah, people like pointing at freaks so they feel better about themselves), and you have to wonder what effect this has on her kid. What she's doing isn't harmless. I don't know WHAT to say about the boyfriend.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

This is two years old. Here's an update:

Quote:Quote:

"Now that I have sole responsibility of taking care of my children, I must drastically change my lifestyle," she wrote. "Most people see me as a woman who became famous for wanting to gain weight while the rest of the world was trying to slim down. This was true as I was in a relationship that was based on a fetish that exists only in a fantasy."

Despite reports that she weighed as much as 730 pounds, Simpson says her peak weight was 600 pounds. However, the stress of moving to Ohio caused her to lose 60 pounds.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/30...adur_Dangi

Quote: (03-21-2012 07:50 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

This is two years old. Here's an update:

Quote:Quote:

"Now that I have sole responsibility of taking care of my children, I must drastically change my lifestyle," she wrote. "Most people see me as a woman who became famous for wanting to gain weight while the rest of the world was trying to slim down. This was true as I was in a relationship that was based on a fetish that exists only in a fantasy."

Despite reports that she weighed as much as 730 pounds, Simpson says her peak weight was 600 pounds. However, the stress of moving to Ohio caused her to lose 60 pounds.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/30...adur_Dangi
Parlay does a lot of fat girl searches online. He probably just got caught up in the moment.

I saw it on the news and googled it for your reading pleasure mechanico [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

[Image: cheerleader.gif][Image: american.gif][Image: cheerleader.gif]

Quote: (03-21-2012 07:50 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Wish that worked for me, guess you need to have an event horizon first.

For those of you who haven't been to New Jersey yet, this thread should give you a good idea of the caliber of females coming from the garden state.

Quote: (03-22-2012 09:44 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

For those of you who haven't been to New Jersey yet, this thread should give you a good idea of the caliber of females coming from the garden state.

This is a worst case scenario. There's actually only 2 good looking girls in NJ ...I banged both of them.

Team Nachos

The Garden State sure grows some excellent specimens:

[Image: snooki-bangs-photo_348x522.jpg]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

The only one of them from NJ is Sammi. She's from Hazlet and she's beautiful. I grew up next town over.

Team Nachos

Quote: (03-22-2012 09:49 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

This is a worst case scenario. There's actually only 2 good looking girls in NJ ...I banged both of them.

I gotta give props for that. I took the easier route and moved.

Quote: (03-21-2012 06:19 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

"When you have a 3-year-old daughter

How on God's sweet earth?

Quote: (03-21-2012 06:19 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Simpson said her 49-year-old, 150-pound boyfriend Philippe Gouamba, has encouraged her to eat more.

Sweet Jesus. It's a good thing I haven't had my lunch yet.

PS: Appologies in advance to the religous people for the blasphemy, but I really don't know what other language to use.