rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many girls do you bang a week?

Doesn't matter if they are girlfriends or FBs. How many do you interact with and close the deal.

If you could briefly describe how it played out it would be helpful.

Sample:

Sent her a message on Ok cupid then we went on two dates. She dropped off the radar and called out of the blue and made a drink date last night. She got hammered and came to my place passed out and woke up at three am then started sucking my dick......

We have data about most everything else here but not put together so we all can see how other are getting laid. Alcohol aside there must be some more things in common.

Currently 2. Met the first on a night out, standard ONS procedures. After sex conversation leads to relationships so I mention that I don't do them, she's cool with that. She texts me a few days later asking if I wanna hang. More sex, then it turns out ' in some of my classes, so we fuck after class too. Been banging for ~6 months. Second girl had a crush on me when I was with my ex but I was unaware (no game). This girl's a virgin and we're good friends. We hang out a few times and I just go for the kiss. After that each time we hang I get closer to sex. Eventually I get a text like"I'm coming down on saturday and we're gonna have sex" (she's pretty blunt sometimes). We fuck. Now when we hang we fuck. Been banging for ~4 months.

The rest of the sex I've been having is just one or two times with random girls.

21 y/o brit.

3 different ones a week, max.

I'm low energy and don't want to go out every night - or even see a person. If I were most extraverted, probably 5 different ones wouldn't be hard to pull off.

Usually have one or two regulars.

Pipeline for a new one on Friday or Saturday night. Hopefully bang. If not, get close enough that a mid-week bang is likely.

Also, on whatever weekend night, I go out: Mass text all the numbers (beware of the group texting feature on iPhone) of girls that, for whatever reason, I haven't closed.

Simple text, "I'm going to be at X. Come meet me."

Those who can't meet me there because they are out with friends: "OK, let's meet after."

I also tell her to meet me at an "after hours bar." When she asks what bar, I give her my address.

Also always be pipelining on the Internet. Sunday nights seem to be very successful for online dating.

A lot of girls talk of the "Sunday Blues." It's the sad feeling they get when thinking about returning to work the next day.

A Sunday night meet-up is a good escape.

Also, since Sunday is a "weekend-lite," girls are more much amendable to staying up later "watching a movie."

My girlfriend. And ex is in the rotation too, she has a boyfriend so understands being discreet.

Everyone once in a while an old ex/FB will shoot me a text asking whats up. Thats normally the "I just broke up" or "my boyfriend made me mad tonight" text, so I feel required to help them with their sexual urges. Thats how I White Knight.

Randoms are very rare these days since Im living with my girlfriend.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (03-21-2012 03:54 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

5 different ones wouldn't be hard to pull off.

Mike,

What is your record for most girls banged in a year?

The most I've heard is 117 by Mixx.

My personal record for one year is about 30.

Quote: (03-21-2012 04:55 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2012 03:54 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

5 different ones wouldn't be hard to pull off.

Mike,

What is your record for most girls banged in a year?

The most I've heard is 117 by Mixx.

My personal record for one year is about 30.
I'm sure I beat that number a few years but stop derailing my thread Giovonny or I'm going to drive to San Fran and kick your ass

Quote:Quote:

I also tell her to meet me at an "after hours bar." When she asks what bar, I give her my address.

Brilliant. Consider that stolen. +1

My strategy is no huge secret. 1-2 girls a week when I'm going out regularly. One or two new girls a month otherwise.

I use Online Dating to lock down the best looking, most DTF-appearing chicks with the best logistics for quick drink dates a few nights during the week. Bounce to a low-key venue so I can escalate physically before driving them back to their place and using the bathroom line to get inside (or inviting them back to my place for a nightcap / burger on the grill / omelet & mimosas breakfast on the weekend).

In DC most girls metro everywhere, and the bars are 10 minutes tops from my place (or theirs). After game, logistics is everything.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Interesting what Mike said..

There are definitely nights when I want to be by myself. In general, I find that it's easier to sleep in a bed by myself.

If a girl I just met stays over, I sometimes feel like I have to run "sleep" game- not cuddling her by accident or whatever. Also, it can be very exhausting having to wake up and change arm positions and all that shit. I just make her sleep closer to the wall.

With that in mind, one of my goals in game is to be able to have a girl around when I want her and, have her leave when I don't want her around without any drama.

So, some nights, it'd be nice to have a girl come over to bone or watch a movie without having to go out.

I go through periods where I'll have a few girls on rotation and be picking up at the same time. During these peak times, I'm fucking one girl in the morning and a different one at night. Sometimes up to 3-4 different chicks a week (sum of new + old).

Mike's right about pipe-lining girls on Sundays, but I've found that the best night to get an SNL from initiating with a girl online is Friday. I've had multiple successes opening a new girl with a chat on OKC and having her come out to meet for a First Date Bang Recipe on Fridays.

Quote: (03-21-2012 06:00 PM)soup Wrote:  

Mike's right about pipe-lining girls on Sundays, but I've found that the best night to get an SNL from initiating with a girl online is Friday. I've had multiple successes opening a new girl with a chat on OKC and having her come out to meet for a First Date Bang Recipe on Fridays.

I've been so brainwashed to never give a new girl a weekend night that I haven't even tried that. Good call.

Here's an idea. Never tried it. Just an idea.

On Friday, invite her over to "pre-party."

Catch a buzz. Maybe go out. Since she's already been at your place (assuming its legit), she'll be more likely to return.

Best case is you never end up leaving...

My average is 3-4 girls a week.

Typically I'll text a FB who lives about 30 mins away to come to my place Mon or Tue evening.
Then I have a local FB for when I want some quality dome any other weekday.
I'll hit clubs and lounge/setup dates thurs or Fri and hunt for something those nights.
On Sunday I'll have another FB come by and help me finish strong for the week.

This keeps me busy enough.

The most girls I've hit in 24hrs is 3.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Depends....some weeks I have had as many as 4-5 in a week followed by a lull in action for a weeks, then back again to 1-2 new girls a month.

For me when it rains it pours, but when in droubt that can last a while too. This is normally a result of a large work project or other variables that require lots of my time , coupled with friends, gym time, other hobbies etc, where I cannot be out scouting for girls or online chatting to them etc.

PS - not knocking anyone in particular here, but I guess some of you guys live at home, are independantly wealthy or maybe are just college kids who have parents pay for things to be able to go and bang and then just scout out new bangs all damn week long, I mean when do you work? hit the gym? travel? live normal lives outside of fucking?

Quote: (03-21-2012 07:06 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

My average is 3-4 girls a week.

Typically I'll text a FB who lives about 30 mins away to come to my place Mon or Tue evening.
Then I have a local FB for when I want some quality dome any other weekday.
I'll hit clubs and lounge/setup dates thurs or Fri and hunt for something those nights.
On Sunday I'll have another FB come by and help me finish strong for the week.

This keeps me busy enough.

Mike, you and me are doing about the same thing. Add in me stuck at home when my kid sleeps 4 nights a week so I pull to the house.

On nights that I don't have her I'm reluctant to go on first online dates but if I do I have some back-ups just incase.

I bang a different girl almost every day of the week. Almost on Sunday, almost on Monday, ... .
:-)

Depends how I'm running that week. Typical day in the life for me: Wake up 7am, gym till 9, evidence class till 12:30, get lunch at the cafeteria, open this HB 7 in the smoothie line, number close, eat lunch.
Class till 3:30, this peruvian pastry chef I made out with a week ago texts me to get drinks tonight at a bar 5 min from my crib. Funny thing is, lost a bet with one of my friends and had to speak in an australian accent the night I met her. She thinks I'm australian. FML may as well put on the fake accent again and try to slay her for the story. Nap it up till 6:30, walk to the gym and run into this hawaiian 8 (19 yr old freshman) going shopping for Ultra. Grab a coffee insta date w/ her, number close. See her at Ultra. Gym till 9, meeting peruvian in an hr. Update to come.

Quote: (03-21-2012 08:00 PM)alphamale87 Wrote:  

Depends how I'm running that week. Typical day in the life for me: Wake up 7am, gym till 9, evidence class till 12:30, get lunch at the cafeteria, open this HB 7 in the smoothie line, number close, eat lunch.
Class till 3:30, this peruvian pastry chef I made out with a week ago texts me to get drinks tonight at a bar 5 min from my crib. Funny thing is, lost a bet with one of my friends and had to speak in an australian accent the night I met her. She thinks I'm australian. FML may as well put on the fake accent again and try to slay her for the story. Nap it up till 6:30, walk to the gym and run into this hawaiian 8 (19 yr old freshman) going shopping for Ultra. Grab a coffee insta date w/ her, number close. See her at Ultra. Gym till 9, meeting peruvian in an hr. Update to come.
Are you trolling my research thread?

edit: You're that Is that beta dude.....

Typical day for me...Wake up, number close 2 Japanese girls on my way to take a piss then make out with a HB12 Swedish model on my way out to the car for work. Stop for coffee at 7-11 using a Indian accent and instadate a HB9 Polynesian girl............

Hey I been gone a while..Mechanico, can you tell me this is intended to be a joke right?

Yes it's a joke.

usually 1 but I try to get a unique notch every month, or at least on average like 2 new girls in one month and none the other.

I've got 2 regulars that get it weekly. First girl I met off OKC after a ridiculously long e-courtship and texting. Turned out to be worth it, been seeing her a couple nights a week for about 3 months. Second girl is a young housewife who responded to a Craigslist ad I posted. I service her once a week in the afternoon. Most weeks a new girl appears or a back bencher sneaks in, so I generally end up fuggin 3 different girls a week.

Quote: (03-21-2012 09:08 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Yes it's a joke.

Funny thing is, this isn't a joke. This was literally my day today. If you are interested i'll give you details on how I picked up each one. Didn't end up fucking the peruvian. After she told me I was "cute", went for the makeout, a few minutes later she said she had to be up early for work and bounced. Kicking myself for not reading "New Recipe for Bang on First Date"Thread. I thought since i'd made out with her before maybe the same rules didn't apply. Wrong. Lesson learned.

Quote: (03-21-2012 08:12 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2012 08:00 PM)alphamale87 Wrote:  

Are you trolling my research thread?

edit: You're that Is that beta dude.....
[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

5 diffrent ones last week, including a filipo an japanese virgin

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

0, right now. 3 or 4, when I had it going.

Quote: (03-21-2012 07:06 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Hat Trick!

1.5 right now, I've got a regular and another one that I see every other week. Got another one on the back burner, for when she gets back from school, we'll see if there's still a rotation spot open come Summer. What's killing me right now is working on the weekends deprives me two important nights of going out. That should change within two weeks though.

Fucking 3 different, new girls in one day is my top as well. A Saturday night club-pickup turned early Sunday morning threesome, and then a street pickup SNL that Sunday night.