rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crazy girl in classroom at FAU

Discuss players...

[Image: link.gif]

Fuck. Someone post it up. My phones tripping..

Crazy chick from FAU has an opinion. Uploaded by yanoda1
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri...wsuo&gl=US

Still doesn't work. When posting Youtube links, it has to be a clean link, like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmCjJ0VBjjU

To get this link:

1. Click the Share button under the video.
2. Click Options
3. Select Long Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkm3BBbuUQ4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxdElQ9opZI

I don't think I would have been able to control myself if she got in my face and put her hands on me like that. I got heated just watching it.

Lock the bitch up in a mental institution for life.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (03-21-2012 05:35 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I don't think I would have been able to control myself if she got in my face and put her hands on me like that. I got heated just watching it.

Bitch just set black people back like 15 years. I would knocked her ass out if she did half of that to me.

Dude has nice leather briefcase @1:32 (first video). Very classy and academic. Check it out!

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The real question is, how did that bitch even manage to be accepted into university?

This is a repost

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4747-page-44.html

I would guess she's not high. I'm seeing several elements of Tourette syndrome. Particularly the slapping her hands and tilting her head.

"Fellow student Rachel Bustamante wrote that Carr was asking “absurd questions” during a review section about female selection among peacocks, and eventually went on to ask why “evolution kills black people” in an increasingly insistent manner." (source with multiple cell phone videos).

At 3:19 she moves from attacking students to attacking the faculty. That's instant expulsion.

"Vice president of student affairs Dr. Charles Brown said in a statement that police took Jonatha Carr off campus and to a hospital for involuntary examination under the Florida Mental Health Act, commonly called the Baker Act. A second video shows a limp Carr being dragged to a patrol car by several officers; WSVN reports police used a Taser to subdue Carr once she was inside the vehicle." (source)

The fact that's she's still taking remedial classes in 2012 despite being at FAU since 2006 implies the administration knew she was mentally limited already. Who at age 24 is taking classes on basic biology still?

She'll be pushing a shopping cart between trash bins looking for tin cans while yelling at birds soon. There really isn't much that can be done for her.

Chicks too stupid to wear a bra have predictable responses. Or are trolling for responses by pretending to be too stupid to breathe. It's unclear.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Quote: (03-21-2012 11:31 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Chicks too stupid to wear a bra have predictable responses. Or are trolling for responses by pretending to be too stupid to breathe. It's unclear.

LOL at this bra-less idiot's video. This girl is both a retard and busted. It's true: ugly on the outside, ugly on the inside.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

gotta say that's heartbreaking and very sad to see...looks like she's battling severe form of schizophrenia.

The veneer of fake emotional stability in this country is wearing dangerously thin.

It is interesting to watch the response from the black students posted up after the incident. When a black person 'messes up' so to speak, taking this chick for instance, black people take it personally. Every African American stated that it made blacks look bad. Something I just noticed, and find very interesting, is that as a white person, I dont have the same perspective. Take, for example, Bernie Madoff. This man ruined the lives of hundreds of people. Yet not once did I think he made white people look bad. Maybe it is due to blacks having a more sensitive view of race in the first place? Anyone with any insight on this? I would love to hear any thoughts from fellow black members.

Quote: (03-25-2012 09:00 PM)sylo Wrote:  

It is interesting to watch the response from the black students posted up after the incident. When a black person 'messes up' so to speak, taking this chick for instance, black people take it personally. Every African American stated that it made blacks look bad. Something I just noticed, and find very interesting, is that as a white person, I dont have the same perspective. Take, for example, Bernie Madoff. This man ruined the lives of hundreds of people. Yet not once did I think he made white people look bad. Maybe it is due to blacks having a more sensitive view of race in the first place? Anyone with any insight on this? I would love to hear any thoughts from fellow black members.

Very good point.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

A lot of whites already have a negative stereotype of minorities (mainly Latinos and blacks). Stupid shit like this just reinforces those thoughts and you know it. It sucks having to break out of stereotypes just to show that you're different than what people expect.

Que Pena!!!!!! There are mentally ill, crazy and idiots everywhere on this earth.

Yo Sylo

The reason why black people say that isn't because we're sensitive little bitches, it's because unfortunately blacks rarely get judged as individuals in this country. For a lot of people, this spectacle here will be the most interaction they ever have with a black person, and as you can see it's not positive. How do you think something like this affects a persons judgement about black people? A person who doesn't interact with blacks at all or watch the very few black programs that are positive? Probably won't wanna have them over for dinner lol. And this is a reality that a lot of black dudes are aware of that white dudes aren't, and it frustrates the fuck out of professional brothers who aren't like that to get lumped into the same category. Conversely, blacks see many sides of white people through movies, TV and actual interaction. When we see crazy ass white people, we can access our memory banks and know that this is a crazy white individual, not a crazy white race.

One more thing to add, there's also nothing wrong with her showing passion in an argument. But there's a time and a place.

Anyway just my 2 cents

Jews say that Bernie Madoff made Jews look bad. Italians say The Sopranos made Italians look bad.

But Jersey Shore totally redeemed the Italians P Dog. Not buyin it.

Whether you perceived it or not, Bernie Madoff did make white men look bad. Jews too.

Quote: (03-21-2012 05:35 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Where's the McDonald's guy with the metal bar when you need him?

True, but which sentence is more plausible in the world we live in.

My family would get so angry if brought home a ______.

a) white man
b) black man
c) Asian man
d) poor man

I've never in my life heard someone saying their family would get mad if they brought home a white guy. Not even a black girl. So this Madoff thing will die over, and it will still be considered a step up in all corners of the globe to marry a white man. Whether he's rich or poor, a douchebag or a nice guy, dirty looking or clean cut. Meanwhile, in most places, a guy can be as good looking as Denzel and as rich as LeBron, and still will it be considered a step down from the family. And videos like this are the reason why.

That's the world we live in. And this is a direct result not so much of people being racist, but more of people being lazy. I've changed too many people's opinions about black people in my life to believe that true strong racism still is prevelant in the world. But stereotypes and assumptions run the world we live in, and very rarely is a person judged by their own individual merit. So it may be hard for some of you to connect the dots, but videos like this can actually be detrimental to black dudes running game because we are not judged as individuals like white guys are.

Don't wanna start shit, just saying there's not reason to lie and sugar coat the way the world is. It is what it is and if more people spoke the shit on their mind instead of always trying to hide shit, we could actually start moving past this ugly party of the human experience.