rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexy Russian girls washing cars.. and the feminist reaction

What do you think of the presenter's reaction halfway through? Sounds like a British accent.

I thought she was talking about sex slaves or something, not girls volunteering to show support for their alpha prince.

Amateur hour at the newsroom. Someone let the interns get a hold of the equipment for a few minutes it looks like.

The female newsfrau could barely put together a coherent sentence. She probably felt it was her duty as an unsexy woman to bash the clip, but she was not sure how to due to her jealousy.

Bet she sucks dick with abandon.

Chicks are taking cues from men on what is and isn't acceptable. If every man put his foot down, and said, "yeah, that's hot" every time something like this cropped up, chicks would change their tune. Women are creatures of conformity. They align their attitudes with the status quo. If men set the right tone, the women will follow.

Presenter is not British despite the accent. There's a slight hint of something else. She's probably British educated, though.

I love how rambling her response is. "... terrible image that's been projected throughout sort of ... uhh ... media that interests certain types of men..." How about ALL men who aren't lying in an attempt to please you.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

"....media that interests certain types of men..."

Yes.......that would be straight men.

Pretty standard " Standard British Accent" for those debating. Spoken by Brits who have been to Grammar School or more elite "Public" schools and universities, especially in the South East. I love the accent, but that girl is hilarriously PC and would likely be rubbish in bed.

At 0:16 "drivers are glad to pull over for these cunts...SCANTLY clad ladies"

My question would be is it sad because it's inherently wrong or because you can't pull it off yourself? It's not like Putin is standing behind them like a pimp that will slap the shit out of them if they don't do it.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (03-20-2012 12:35 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Pretty standard " Standard British Accent" for those debating. Spoken by Brits who have been to Grammar School or more elite "Public" schools and universities, especially in the South East. I love the accent, but that girl is hilarriously PC and would likely be rubbish in bed.

Definitely not British even if she does a good RP accent: http://rt.com/about/on-air-talent/anya-fedorova/

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Classic! Her reaction is priceless.

Unlike the female news anchor i personally had no problem watching the video

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (03-20-2012 12:13 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Bet she sucks dick with abandon.

Chicks are taking cues from men on what is and isn't acceptable. If every man put his foot down, and said, "yeah, that's hot" every time something like this cropped up, chicks would change their tune. Women are creatures of conformity. They align their attitudes with the status quo. If men set the right tone, the women will follow.

I agree. Men are equally complicitous in the suppression and shaming of their gender's sexuality. How is this "exploiting" of women? For one, it's completely voluntary. Secondly, it equally manipulates men for the purposes of their political stunt. Women use sexuality to control and manipulate as much as men "exploit." Selective reading, over-simplification, and omission, of the multiple dimensions of male-female sexual dynamics are the problem here and at-large.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

It must be difficult for her to imagine a world outside of the framework provided by feminist literature. You can tell she has a predetermined rage against any female trying to get a man's attention the easiest (and most natural) way possible. Unfortunately for her, and for us (for having had the misfortune of watching her), she doesn't have the smarts to actually make a compelling argument against those bikini girls' completely voluntary actions.

She's like a Cave Woman, confused, resorting to incomprehensible rambling, waiting for a Man strong enough to bonk her on her head and throw her over his shoulder.

We have a car wash like that here. I was there yesterday watching it for a few minutes. I still don't know how to play it..
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5031.h...ght=bikini

I feel nauseous
That is, as tacky as it can get
Its terrible, its expoiting. A horrible image
Uh ,of Um, that that’s been projected throughout sort of media that interest certain types of men of women working, washing their cars . uh its just
I, I cant even watch . literally when I try to look at the footage my eyes close. its horrible

Quote: (03-20-2012 04:06 PM)lurker123123 Wrote:  

I feel nauseous
That is, as tacky as it can get
Its terrible, its expoiting. A horrible image
Uh ,of Um, that that’s been projected throughout sort of media that interest certain types of men of women working, washing their cars . uh its just
I, I cant even watch . literally when I try to look at the footage my eyes close. its horrible

The female anchor giving he above commentary has clearly been destroyed by the west - it's a good reflection of the type of women being produced where being feminine and beautiful are "nauseating" and "horrible." You would think she is describing the rape of children or genocide or something when she says "I try to look at the footage and my eyes close." I mean, these girls were just doing a good old fashioned car wash. RT should fire her.

This is yet another reason to learn Russian and head east. [Image: smile.gif]

Also you can tell the guy disagreed with her, but for his job he kept his mouth shut.

The girl from 0:36-0:40 damned near stopped my heart.[Image: love.gif]

The other Russian leaders respond to Putin's Army. Can't wait for my vacation to EE soon.

Putin's broads are hotter.

Tenderman's Army:

[Image: attachment.jpg5435]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (03-20-2012 02:47 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

It must be difficult for her to imagine a world outside of the framework provided by feminist literature. You can tell she has a predetermined rage against any female trying to get a man's attention the easiest (and most natural) way possible. Unfortunately for her, and for us (for having had the misfortune of watching her), she doesn't have the smarts to actually make a compelling argument against those bikini girls' completely voluntary actions.

She's like a Cave Woman, confused, resorting to incomprehensible rambling, waiting for a Man strong enough to bonk her on her head and throw her over his shoulder.

This response, especially the bolded section along with the obvious jealousy for the attention those girls are getting, sums everything up perfectly.

Most "feminists" do nothing to support their cause, no volunteer work, protesting the "inequalities" against them. They just sit in their house, drinking tea, eating cupcakes, reading feminist blogs and lashing out at anyone they perceive to vary from their worldview.

Its almost laughable how so many feminists and/or "left leaning" political people want equality, they want everyone to be how they were meant to be, yet they viciously attack and disparage anyone who varies from their worldview in turn defeating their belief system.

Feminists teach women to embrace their sexuality (by fucking whenever they feel like), but if a woman wants to embrace her femininity she is demonized, called a slut or not taken seriously.

Quote: (03-20-2012 01:45 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Definitely not British even if she does a good RP accent: http://rt.com/about/on-air-talent/anya-fedorova/

Mmm, very interesting. Graduated from the University of Moscow. It's amazing how changeable one's accent is if you have the motivation. But why did she decide on a RP accent? Working for RT, I would think keeping a bit of her Russian accent would make her sound more credible.

Wasn't only her accent that convinced me she must be a Brit, but also her general attitude to the segment. You live and learn.

Quote: (03-21-2012 12:20 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Quote: (03-20-2012 01:45 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Mmm, very interesting. Graduated from the University of Moscow. It's amazing how changeable one's accent is if you have the motivation. But why did she decide on a RP accent? Working for RT, I would think keeping a bit of her Russian accent would make her sound more credible.

Wasn't only her accent that convinced me she must be a Brit, but also her general attitude to the segment. You live and learn.

Oh, I really should read for comprehension. Her bio says she grew up in Australia. Problem solved.

This makes me want to go to Russia/EE and just fuck every girl I see.

Every single russian girl I've ever seen that wasn't fat had an unreasonably nice ass. Even my 50 year old lab teacher has a good ass, too bad her face is like a 4. I should've pushed harder with that russian pizza cashier who had a husband. Time to infiltrate russian/EE cultural centres/groups here and get some of that nice ass.

Quote: (03-21-2012 01:10 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

This makes me want to go to Russia/EE and just fuck every girl I see.

Every single russian girl I've ever seen that wasn't fat had an unreasonably nice ass. Even my 50 year old lab teacher has a good ass, too bad her face is like a 4. I should've pushed harder with that russian pizza cashier who had a husband. Time to infiltrate russian/EE cultural centres/groups here and get some of that nice ass.
I'll tell you how. Pm comin your way