rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Difference between American women and Western European women

What do you think are the main personality differences are between American women and European women?

I think one of the main differences is that there's more of a hard edge or abrasiveness to American women. American women complain a lot about how "dumb" and "douchey" guys are. I don't think I've ever heard a W. European woman complaining about the men in her country, whereas American women are perpetually complaining about a supposed lack of quality men. I also seem to notice that European women(at least Western, don't know about Slavic) seem to be more tolerant of sappy, compliment and cuddle type beta males. Of course you can find some American women who are like this too, but I'm just talking broad generalizations.

European women are often very thin but don't work out. Outside of fashionable circles and high school girls, this is uncommon in America.

European women don't call you "pervert" or "shallow" for enjoying the female figure, eg saying "Paris has beautiful women." I was in Denmark with a bus full of American college students who had just arrived in the country, and the guys were raving about the Danish chicks. The girls were like, "oh my god, these guys are such pigs." Moments later... "Oh my God! Danish guys are so cuuute."

They're quieter, more submissive, and speak more softly. They dress better, more formally. They're more likely to smoke. More alluring, less raunchy.

You can talk to a European girl about things besides herself. With an American girl, if I stop flirting, teasing, and talk about something more abstract, something beyond her reality, her interest quickly flags. American girls are ADD children who must be constantly entertained.

European girls don't attention whore as much. Their friendships with men seem more equitable. With American women, it's "He entertains me, and I share my problems with him, and ask him to do me favors."

European girls don't immediately try to peg you as a loser.

There's more variety in personality among American girls than European girls, at least within a given country.

American girls get that hard edge by 25, 26.

I'm not meeting European girls with much regularity right now, so this might be a little off. And I definitely do not include Brits when I say European. French Canadians are also more European than North American, IMO.

European girls still look classy while dancing with each other on stage, while american girls will just start grinding up on each other.

Quote: (03-19-2012 01:04 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

European women are often very thin but don't work out. Outside of fashionable circles and high school girls, this is uncommon in America.

European women don't call you "pervert" or "shallow" for enjoying the female figure, eg saying "Paris has beautiful women." I was in Denmark with a bus full of American college students who had just arrived in the country, and the guys were raving about the Danish chicks. The girls were like, "oh my god, these guys are such pigs." Moments later... "Oh my God! Danish guys are so cuuute."

They're quieter, more submissive, and speak more softly. They dress better, more formally. They're more likely to smoke. More alluring, less raunchy.

You can talk to a European girl about things besides herself. With an American girl, if I stop flirting, teasing, and talk about something more abstract, something beyond her reality, her interest quickly flags. American girls are ADD children who must be constantly entertained.

European girls don't attention whore as much. Their friendships with men seem more equitable. With American women, it's "He entertains me, and I share my problems with him, and ask him to do me favors."

European girls don't immediately try to peg you as a loser.

There's more variety in personality among American girls than European girls, at least within a given country.

American girls get that hard edge by 25, 26.

I'm not meeting European girls with much regularity right now, so this might be a little off. And I definitely do not include Brits when I say European. French Canadians are also more European than North American, IMO.

I agree with your points above. I also forgot to make it clear that British women are not included here. The smoking thing is one area where American women are better, I just can't stand being around cigarette smoke and I don't like what it does to people's teeth and breath.

Another thing comes to mind as well. Even though most Western women belief in independence, in America they seem to be most vociferous about it and most proud of bragging that the don't need a man in their life. And there is also a greater attention-whore culture, esp amongst women under 35. I also don't like the general loudness of them. I don't like women who talk loud and fast. As I'm writing this in my bedroom, some girl is standing in back of the apartment next door talking about whiny bullshit in a way that's annoyingly loud when I don't feel like hearing it. I don't know what it is about Americans and their need to talk so loud that you can hear their conversation from far away.

Will I be in shock when I first step foot in Europe and talk to the girls? I get sad when I read things like this.

Can anyone give me a solid reason why a man today would want to live in America?

Shit, we all agree Western women are the worst in the world... now this, North American women are the worst of the lot physically and mentally.

Quote: (03-19-2012 09:23 PM)houston Wrote:  

Will I be in shock when I first step foot in Europe and talk to the girls? I get sad when I read things like this.

right? i'm so jealous of these dudes in europe right now.

i talked to two hot russian girls when i was in new orleans for mardi gras.. we talked for like 10 minutes but then i left them because they weren't drinking and i wanted to find some slutty drunk bitches who were down to fuck instead and when i walked away from those girls they actually thanked me for the conversation. imagine an american chick thanking you for talking to her.. would never happen!!

1. American women are significantly more likely to be mentally ill (read: our bitches be crazier).

2. Feminism is common in both places. The American variety is significantly more hypocritical than the strain found in western Europe, and is much more hostile to men.

3. American women require significantly more devolution from men in order to be approached successfully. You cannot use a calm, measured, intellectual approach on an American girl and expect to succeed sexually. That'll get her rolling her eyes and losing interest rapidly.
For these women, men must remain in touch with their inner caveman (read: devolve). Get sexual earlier, play a lot of games, and essentially treat her like a child.

Basil's characterization of them was right, actually-they kind of are like ADD children. One must provide a lot of stimulation and play quite a few games in order to keep their attention. Then again, that isn't surprising given their having the highest rates of mental illness in the developed world.

Other than these differences, +1 to everything Basil mentioned before. That post sums it up perfectly.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

In related news, Ivy League girl kills herself after choosing to end her 3-month relationship with some guy. This type of story doesn't phase me anymore. Oh, and she's Asian-American, so don't blame just white and black women for being mentally ill.

I'll bet they find a way to pin this all on the ex-boyfriend somehow.

----------------------

A 22-year-old woman who jumped to her death from the 16th floor of a luxury apartment building just one block from the United Nations headquarters in New York was today named as Samantha Kwek.

The Columbia University student fell from a balcony following a fight with her boyfriend, who lives in the building, late on Sunday night. She reportedly left a suicide note.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1pimXOqnh

I'm not directly trying to play devil's advocate here, but out of curiosity, are there any advantages to American women vs. European women?

One that immediately comes to mind for me is the aloofness of certain European women, especially those from Germany, Switzerland, and parts of Scandinavia. They are often very rigid and robotic and very quiet.

I'm naturally a relatively quiet guy and I find that girls who are talkative compliment me well. I like social girls. I feel with European women, even British ones, I have to constantly do the talking which can become burdensome over longer periods of time. I even think game is easier with American women. It's easier to build rapport with American girls. Once you ask the right questions, you usually won't have a problem to get them talking. European women seem to want to say as little as possible when communicating, even if they like you. It's harder to build rapport with them.

Also, with some European women (particularly western), being an alpha male is seen as arrogant and stereotypically American, which many of them hate. They come from US-bashing, egalitarian societies where every decision has to take into account how it benefits the whole of humanity. With American girls, I feel being cocky and talking about myself is likely to turn them on. There are some exceptions to this but usually being a cocky, self-assured guy is what they want, at least for having sex. This naturally plays into my favor being the man that I am. I can just be myself. I have an intellectual side, but I'd rather not use that when communicating with a girl. I find that counterintuitive.

Still, there are many flaws to American women, namely their lack of femininity. I'm not sure if I'll ever want to get married, but it would be hard to see myself doing so with an American. Kind of sad to say that because I genuinely love the country in spite of its shortcomings.

I think it's important to distinguish between Germanic (Scandinavian, Anglo-American, Dutch, German) girls and girls from Catholic countries. I can't speak for Eastern European girls, but from this forum they seem to have more in common with Germanic girls in terms of pussy-accessability than Catholic (Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese) girls.

Germanic girls are just waaaaay more slutty.

The more liberal attitude to sex must have a deeper cultural background, and from what I know, Germanic peoples have always distinguished themselves by being far more egalitarian between the sexes than other cultures (a free-born Scandinavian woman could divorce rather easily, even in the Iron Age), especially Mediterranean cultures (that could be an Judeo-Arabic influence?).

As for Scandinavian uptighthness... Laner is currently breaking the code. It's a fine line that requires social saavy beyond what your average American is used to, but it has to do with the tight social circles that are just a pain in the ass.

Germanic strains of feminism can be intolerably one-sided. We need a good war of survival so the female sex can properly appreciate its vulnerability and need of masculine protection.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Quote: (03-19-2012 09:48 PM)JoyStick Wrote:  

Quote: (03-19-2012 09:23 PM)houston Wrote:  

right? i'm so jealous of these dudes in europe right now.

i talked to two hot russian girls when i was in new orleans for mardi gras.. we talked for like 10 minutes but then i left them because they weren't drinking and i wanted to find some slutty drunk bitches who were down to fuck instead and when i walked away from those girls they actually thanked me for the conversation. imagine an american chick thanking you for talking to her.. would never happen!!

Russia is not Europe. Russia is Russia. Western Europeans do not feel connected to any Slavic or Balkan countries. The European union tries to promote it this way but none of us buys that European union crap, especially since lots of rich western countries have raised taxes and cut in their own social security for people in countries like Greece who fraud there way through life and want a pension at 55. A country like Greece would have bankrupted 5 years ago if its wasn't for the constant stream of billions of euros to bail them out all the time.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (03-21-2012 01:50 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I'm not directly trying to play devil's advocate here, but out of curiosity, are there any advantages to American women vs. European women?

It depends largely on who you are. For a certain kind of guy, there can be advantages. For example...

Quote:Quote:

Also, with some European women (particularly western), being an alpha male is seen as arrogant and stereotypically American, which many of them hate.

With American girls, I feel being cocky and talking about myself is likely to turn them on. There are some exceptions to this but usually being a cocky, self-assured guy is what they want, at least for having sex. This naturally plays into my favor being the man that I am. I can just be myself.

...the European way fits my persona much more closely. I'm not exceedingly cocky by nature and come across as more of a laidback, intellectual but somewhat outgoing "nice guy" type when sober. American women hate this (especially from a large black male, an archetype they associate with the smooth-talking, cocky player persona-mine is more in line with what they'd expect/tolerate from a white/asian dude), so I have to work a lot harder here.

Whereas you can simply be yourself around them, I have to essentially fight myself and work to become someone else. Alcohol helps, but it is a constant battle. My trash is your treasure.

Since most men are not "alpha" (read: cocky, funny, etc) in the way you are, I'd assume that for most guys the American preference for that persona would not be an advantage.

Quote:Quote:

I have an intellectual side, but I'd rather not use that when communicating with a girl. I find that counterintuitive.

Other way around for me here as well. I have a very difficult time keeping my intellectual side out of conversations unless I'm drunk. It is my default persona, which is a crying shame since American women despise it. I've gotten better at taming it with time, of course, but it takes a lot of effort to fight your own nature.

Bottomline: For the more extroverted, cocky/funny natural "alpha" persona, American women hold many advantages. For those who lack this persona (likely the vast majority of guys), European women are probably a more clear cut choice to make.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Canadian Women are more in tuned to American women. They share many traits. They differ in that where a European women would have more femininity A Canadian female is just more naïve or just strait up backwards. Canadian women IMO are more traditional than American women, many seek to settle down early and such BUT they still have wonky entitlement complexes and have no shame swelling up like a whale once they have a man on lock.

Canadian women in general are just more passive, naïve, (slightly) more cultured Americans whom can drink a lot, and actually use their passport.***

***(Toronto excluded since is not culturally accepted as being part of Canada lol)

Speaking of sluttiness, I just saw a girl brag she'd had 54 sexual partners. On national TV. She was 28.

That is Scandinavian feminism for you.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

I co-sign kosko's statement. I've lived in Toronto since I arrived here but I've met and slayed lizards from outside of Toronto (Ontario even) and he is spot on.

In regards to Hen's statement as to what the advantages of American women are over European women, well, I find that American women adhere to formulas a lot more rigidly than European women. In this sense, you can repeat the same lines over and over to fcuk lots and lots of lizards with hardly any need to tweak the formula.

As Athlone mentioned, with Europeans, you can be yourself. You don't have to appear 'cool' or speak to her like you are trying to apply for a job.
Just speak normally, highlight some interests and invite her out for a date (if you are not a strong closer) etc. If she goes on a date with you, she will be quite likely (65 percent) to fcuk..if you don't fcuk up (say or do some outlandish shyt).

With North Americans, you gotta qualify yourself to the lizard and because of her ADD, you have to close fast! The attention whoring can throw noobs off and they might think oh because she shoved her tits in my face or sent me a pic via phone of her azz that I am in. Wrong. She does this with tens of other guys.

This is why game has developed in North America. In Europe (and I lived in England), this was not needed. England is hardly like mainland Europe but I didn't need to crunch nowhere the same amount of numbers that I have needed to in Toronto to get lizards.

My game plan in Europe (England) was this:

See a lizard. Go up and say how you are doing. Talk for a bit. Ask for her number. If she gave me her number, it meant she was more than 50 percent likely to fcuk.
Call her, arrange a date. Don't fcuk up on the date. Invite her back to the crib. Fcuk.
That was it. Lizards who didn't want to fcuk would either give a fake number or refuse to give the number 90 percent of the time.

And this is from Britain which is a sexually conservative country. In the freer countries such as France, Spain, Holland, Scandinavian countries etc, according to reports from my friends, fcuking was really no big thing hence even less of a need for game.

Over here in the tougher North American cities, the amount of peacocking needed is higher in comparison. Custom suits, cars, cigarettes, kino, all sorts of shyt.

So to conclude, once you have the script (formula) in North America, you can go through tons of lizards fcuk and dump in North America. It is easier to fcuk her and dump her because she doesn't exhibit qualities that would even make you feel guilty for dumping her. She is often vapid and dull with trite values obtained from entertainment media.

Such successful scripts don't exist in Europe.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (03-21-2012 06:41 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Canadian Women are more in tuned to American women. They share many traits. They differ in that where a European women would have more femininity A Canadian female is just more naïve or just strait up backwards. Canadian women IMO are more traditional than American women, many seek to settle down early and such BUT they still have wonky entitlement complexes and have no shame swelling up like a whale once they have a man on lock.

Canadian women in general are just more passive, naïve, (slightly) more cultured Americans whom can drink a lot, and actually use their passport.***

***(Toronto excluded since is not culturally accepted as being part of Canada lol)

Anglo - Canadian women are more like the american one .But, they are even more puritain than the American one . Québec women don't fit in this category and I will said they are even more slutter than the French one . You can't really make a comparaison between the America and Europe since, America was built with so many different culture . Just in Canada, French and Anglos are different in so many ways than you can't said Canada are like that.
Toronto is a good exemple, 50 % of his population are visible minority.You can say now they are majority, Vancouver when you go there you think you are in China,It's the Hong Kong of Canada . Every place are so different . It's why you can't generalized . It's better to talk about different ethnies or culture, it's more accurate .

For all the differences between American and Western European women, let's talk about the similarities:

- European women lie like motherfuckers, just as much if not more more than American women do.
- European women are just as slutty, if not more
- European women are status whores, just as much if not more
- European women are just as lazy, if not more.

European women have some of the lowest birthrates among women in the world. They slut it up throughout their twenties while pursuing careers, just like American women do. However, American women tend to be more traditional and pop out kids earlier or with more frequency. Religion in America plays a big part in this.

I rank European women over American women, but they do have their drawbacks. Western European women are probably the worst candidates for marriage, unless your idea of a good marriage is with a girl over 33.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Ninety percent of Australian and American women are a piece of crap.

An American (US born) woman with a Italian born mother told me that 90 percent of Australian and American women are a piece of crap. She told me that Australian women are as bad as American women. Some people would say that Australian women are worse than American women, but I can’t verify this. She became a naturalized Australian citizen before she moved back to the United States. She has a better relationship with her mother than most American women have and is better behaved than most American women. She also has a very good relationship with her American father because her Italian mother is still married to her American father. This is very common among American woman who are raised by European mothers (this is more common than you think).

I have seen a US born women that was raised by an Italian born women that is a piece of crap, according to the same American women that became a naturalized Australian citizen before she moved back to the United States and could not live in Europe with her behavior and mentality. Normally she should have the skill to live in Europe but there are some women (that are born in the United States) that have a European born mother that can’t do that.

An Italian born mother told me that, ninety percent of American women can not be trusted (can not properly present them selves abroad). Ninety percent of European women (for example, Belgian, Italian and Swedish) can be trusted and properly present them selves abroad. An Italian man was aware of this since the late 1960s (the time of the Beatles) because his parents explained to him almost 45 years ago. That is what he told me. Most US born women who are raised by a European born mother can be equally be trusted as their European born mother and should have the skills to live in Europe. They generally have a better relationship with their European born mother and grand mother, and are better behaved than most American women and men who are raised by American mothers. The first and sometimes second generation should see no American influence. Amanda Leigh "Mandy" Moore (born April 10, 1984) is a primarily example of this, with her English-born maternal grandmother. They can normally be equally trusted as their European born mother and grand mother. That is what the same Italian born women told me. There are always exceptions to the rules.

You also have to be very careful with women in Australia, Canada, New Zeeland and the United Kingdom. Those countries have copied the same corrupt, family court and child support system as the United States. You have to follow the same rules regarding women Australia, Britain, Canada, and New Zeeland. The percentage could be different in Britain, Canada and New Zeeland, than in the Australian and the United States. I do not know the percentage for Britain, Canada and New Zeeland.

Quote: (03-21-2012 11:30 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I rank European women over American women, but they do have their drawbacks. Western European women are probably the worst candidates for marriage, unless your idea of a good marriage is with a girl over 33.

Anecdotally, as I said the above two years ago, and just last week I was with a Dutch woman of 33 who treated me very well, as she wanted to lure a husband. Of course she had put marriage off so she could finish her PhD; but unlike American women she knows her market value is declining and is willing to make up for by being extra pleasing, paying for dinners, and doing her best to maintain a boner inducing figure.

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

My intuition surprises me with it's accuracy.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I used to spend time on Fetlife--a social network for BDSM and such. The European women there were definitely friendlier and more willing to talk about things. They were also better looking and often in pretty good shape. They also didn't post as many tit shots and other shots that were supposed to "turn on" men.

Quote: (06-05-2014 08:30 PM)jrigole Wrote:  

You also have to be very careful with women in Australia, Canada, New Zeeland and the United Kingdom. Those countries have copied the same corrupt, family court and child support system as the United States. You have to follow the same rules regarding women Australia, Britain, Canada, and New Zeeland. The percentage could be different in Britain, Canada and New Zeeland, than in the Australian and the United States. I do not know the percentage for Britain, Canada and New Zeeland.

We have the same problems with divorce rates and men opting out in New Zealand. [Image: wink.gif]

The law also provides for de facto marriages, which means that if you co-habit for a woman for more than two years and the relationship ends it is legally treated as a marital separation.

Among other reasons, this is why many young guys are opting out of serious relationships or looking abroad.

I've found when I have visited the US that American women are friendly and polite to strangers which makes them easier to approach. Part of this, of course, is their attraction and curiosity to my accent.

British - especially English - women in contrast are hostile to a stranger wanting to talk to them. If you are ever in the UK, you will notice them walking along the street with their eyes firmly fixed to the ground so that they can avoid the potential of human interaction.

Men and women whom I know from other parts of Europe and the world (of which there are many) often find trouble to understand English women, their perceived 'stand-offishness' never mind befriend them.

As for American women, I recall reading an article about how British men perceive them. It said that British men liked how they are approachable and friendly but they saw that after familiarity, American women became quite difficult to stay with.

One that immediately comes to mind for me is the aloofness of certain European women, especially those from Germany, Switzerland, and parts of Scandinavia. They are often very rigid and robotic and very quiet.

The stereotype within Europe is that the further North you go, the colder the people get along with the climate.

Here is that article I mentioned regarding British men's experiences of American women as recorded by the Seattle Times in 2002 (before game went public).

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.c...lug=erik05

Here is a more recent blog on the subject which refers to the ST article:

http://lovegoneglobal.wordpress.com/2014...can-women/

In short, British men find American women's attractive qualities to be very front-loaded.

Quote: (03-21-2012 08:12 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Speaking of sluttiness, I just saw a girl brag she'd had 54 sexual partners. On national TV. She was 28.

That is Scandinavian feminism for you.

I wonder how many of her kids had to 'pass through the fire to Moloch' just so that she could keep her market value from collapsing before she met 'Mr Big'.