rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another wants to bring her friend...

Met this girl at a party, I flirt like crazy with her, and do some stuff with her, but no sex, because her friends were with her. Anyway, fast forward to today, I tell her we're going out, and right away she responds and says I can go out with her today. I ignored that, and said we're going out tonight at 9, and I'll pick her up. Then she gives me the whole "I want to bring my friend with me." I already know her friend, in fact I know her friend better than her, but I know why girls bring their friends with them.

Should I go anyway to build more comfort, or should I just flake?

Fuck it, I told her it's off. My tolerance for this shit is dying rapidly, and I'm not letting her control the terms.

Do you have anything else planned? any other girls lined up for tonight at 9? if not i say pick her and her friend up an see where it goes. Say minor flirty things to her friend to. engage them both in conversations. it will make the girl you like realize that shes not the only girl in the world. just dont over do it with flirting with her friend

Here in Asia girls always wanna bring a friend on the first date its like a tradition or something...

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

She's from Spain. She gave me her address, but when I suggested stuff, she didn't seem as interested as before. I decided to fuck it off.

Do you have your spanish flag? is she hot? do you have 8 other girls you are currently gaming? these are all things that could alter how i would view wether its worth it or not... if things are slow with women an you have some free time. go for it, you always learn something from gaming chicks.

but to be as simple as possible. it all comes down to how much you want to hit it

ninja edit... if you met her at a party an she was drinking an you was making out with her... then i say...
GET HER DRUNK [Image: biggrin.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Next time I'll get her drunk, but if she thinks she is setting the terms, she can get lost. I'll find another slut no problem.

Oh, and btw she is a 9.

Thats cool Hugh Heffner

I wouldnt put any effort into banging a spanish 9 either

[Image: gay.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Experience has told me the more I accomodate, the less I get. I'll be back in contact with her again soon, I haven't burnt the bridge. I just said to her that I was cancelling and maybe we can go another time.

Quote: (03-19-2012 12:54 PM)esperar Wrote:  

Experience has told me the more I accomodate, the less I get. I'll be back in contact with her again soon, I haven't burnt the bridge. I just said to her that I was cancelling and maybe we can go another time.

I agree with you. I would never agree if a lizard brings her friend. One tried that on me once and I declined. Unlikely to bag her if she is leveraging off of her friend. Unless it's a double date and the friend is DTF. In that case, your friend wins (assuming she looks good). However, as a rule, I don't think it's a good thing.

You made the right choice.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

When should I contact her to go out next, if at all? I have other targets anyway, but I'd still like to bone this slut.

OK, I'm not sure why I did it, but I "ordered" her to be at another place on Thursday. We spoke for a while after, and I teased her playfully and stuff, and then she asks me to go to the city with her tomorrow, without replying, she then asks me to meet her today an hour later, without replying again, she sends me another message another hour later. I have yet to reply to any of these messages/requests.

Some other guy is sniffing around her from the party, but I'm not too bothered, I already cock blocked him once by making him look needy.

Going on a date where she brings a friend is not the correct move, no matter whether she's a 9 or not.

I haven't replied to her yet, and it's been a day since she asked me twice to go out with her. Should I tell her again to see me tomorrow night, or should I just leave it and see if she turns up at the place I said? I'm going there either way btw.

Quote:Quote:

wants to bring her friend...

Two words: fuck that.

One time, I had a girl show up to a date with a friend without telling me she was bringing one. Before I spent dollar-one or five minutes of my precious time, I began formulating my plan to leave. Suddenly, the friend announced, unprovoked: "Don't worry, I'm leaving in 10 minutes." Still, it's a bad sign, whether the friend stays there or not. Means your target girl wasn't checked in and didn't take you seriously as a romantic prospect.

Insist on "no chaperones" and bail if she doesn't comply. Do not compromise on this whatsoever.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I've only met her once before for about 4 hours or so, is this part of the reason she keeps trying to make day dates or wants to bring a friend along if it's at night?

Quote: (03-21-2012 01:10 PM)esperar Wrote:  

I've only met her once before for about 4 hours or so, is this part of the reason she keeps trying to make day dates or wants to bring a friend along if it's at night?

No, it's because she's trying to friend-zone your-ass.

I have actually done these "chaperoned" dates a few times. Girls from conservative backgrounds sometimes do this. Or, sometimes, girls just want to bring a buddy in case the guy is a dork, they will have some company.

I once met a girl from Belize, we set up a date to go watch a basketball game together. She said she was bringing her little sister. I said whatever and didn't think much of it. I could tell that she was from a old fashioned family. The date went fine and the little sister didn't say much.

Afterwards, I dropped them both off at home. A few weeks later, the girl and I were laying in bed. I asked her why she brought her little sister on our first date. She said that she had to lie to her parents and bringing her little sister was the only way to pull off the lie. I told her that I wanted to bang her little sister too.

The little sister is now 21 and in college and every time I see her she gives me this sly little smile. I might get her too!

Another time, a Mexican girl brought her friend to a birthday party for one of my friends. I didn't care. We all partied together. The next weekend I banged. I said, why didn't you bring your friend this time? We could have had a three-way?!

She said I was crazy!

Quote: (03-21-2012 02:16 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2012 01:10 PM)esperar Wrote:  

No, it's because she's trying to friend-zone your-ass.

She can try, but I'll kick her out, and replace her. I won't tolerate it.

That happened to me few times, however most of the time if not all, i was inviting the main girl to my house and not to a movie or anything like that.

I remember one time i met this chick on the train station. Invited her to come chill with me, took her to the nearest hostel. We stayed in the hotel bar before we moved to the room that i was about to pay. Her friend calls her, tell her that they must meet. She told me that she needs to wait for her friend and that we all should chill together. I asked her : ''oh is that the way you girls roll, you girls like fucking the same guy''?She laughs, her friend gets to the hotel, we both are introduced to each other and then her friend tells my girl ''this guy just wants to fuck you, i clearly can tell'' (she was one of these crazy friends if you understand me). Next minute, i think fuck it, i shouldnt even spend money for the hotel, i take both of these girls to my friends flat where i was staying at the time. We get there, we start drinking, i start becoming sexual with both of them, i pull out my dick, the friend gets crazy, she says she wants to leave, i tell her, ''i know you want to fuck me, come here'', she gets really mad and tell my main girl for both to leave, so both are arguing about leaving, they both knew each other since they were little girls, i knew my main girl wanted to fuck me badly so she tells her friend that she aint leaving,that she is going to stay with me, friend gets upset, tell her to fuck off and leaves.

Long story short, i banged the shit out of this girl that she kinda became obsessed with me after the sex.

Answering your question, i would only let her bring her friend if she was coming to my house and i would probably try to fuck both of them.

I have treated this chick like shit, and been an arrogant prick around her saying I know she wants me and shit like that. She seems to love it. It's almost like I can say whatever I want to her. She really showed signs of neediness yesterday.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her friend wants me to go to London with her and the chick I'm trying to bone for the weekend. Is this an opportunity to rail her?

Quote: (03-21-2012 02:51 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I have actually done these "chaperoned" dates a few times. Girls from conservative backgrounds sometimes do this. Or, sometimes, girls just want to bring a buddy in case the guy is a dork, they will have some company.

I once met a girl from Belize, we set up a date to go watch a basketball game together. She said she was bringing her little sister. I said whatever and didn't think much of it. I could tell that she was from a old fashioned family. The date went fine and the little sister didn't say much.

Afterwards, I dropped them both off at home. A few weeks later, the girl and I were laying in bed. I asked her why she brought her little sister on our first date. She said that she had to lie to her parents and bringing her little sister was the only way to pull off the lie. I told her that I wanted to bang her little sister too.

The little sister is now 21 and in college and every time I see her she gives me this sly little smile. I might get her too!

Another time, a Mexican girl brought her friend to a birthday party for one of my friends. I didn't care. We all partied together. The next weekend I banged. I said, why didn't you bring your friend this time? We could have had a three-way?!

She said I was crazy!

This is totally different in other countries, especially in Latin America. The OP, I'm pretty sure in the U.S. This behavior means an entirely different set of things here.

Quote: (03-21-2012 03:06 PM)esperar Wrote:  

She can try, but I'll kick her out, and replace her. I won't tolerate it.

Good. I'm one of the hardest cats in the world to friend-zone. I've actually been shocked at the sophistication of some girls' game friend-zoning game. When you dodge one technique, they just up their game to something more subtle and tricky. Even still, they can't checkmate the chess master.

I'm in the UK actually.