rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Keeping your standards high. Throwing back the fish you caught.

I approached this chick during daygame and she responded very good. Next day she texted me and asked if I had wet dreams about her. I met her once (day2) and she went sexual right of the bat telling me how horny she was. I made out with her and set up a date/ sex next day.

You can think this is the best scenario you could dream of. But this girl is not hot by my standards. . She has a good body and decent face but that’s it. She is quite fuckable, maybe attractive by common standards. Anyway I don’t find her so attractive and I flaked on her. I am not that attracted to her. I prefer to go for chicks I really like.

How often do you throw back the fish you caught?

Unless the girl winds up being severely annoying to the point of complete boner-reduction, I just push for the smash until I get bored of her, and then I throw her away. But I operate on two levels: would-bang and wouldn't-bang. I'm not interested in dating or "being seen" with these chicks, so even if a girl is not as attractive as I would like, as long as I can raise a mast, I'm not going to throw away a bang.

I rarely throw fish back. If I put in the time to go on a date I might as well close the deal. Especially if it's a lay-up bang like the situation you described was.

Quote: (03-19-2012 08:36 AM)Dyonisos Wrote:  

I approached this chick during daygame and she responded very good. Next day she texted me and asked if I had wet dreams about her. I met her once (day2) and she went sexual right of the bat telling me how horny she was. I made out with her and set up a date/ sex next day.

You can think this is the best scenario you could dream of. But this girl is not hot by my standards. . She has a good body and decent face but that’s it. She is quite fuckable, maybe attractive by common standards. Anyway I don’t find her so attractive and I flaked on her. I am not that attracted to her. I prefer to go for chicks I really like.

Was this beta?

I'm willing to bet it's because she made it so easy for you... No challenge.

Saying that, if a broad is telling you she's DTF why are you going on a day 2 date?

I've always had the SNL mentality and almost never do dates, so I have a really hard time understanding why the hell someone would go on a date without sex when they know the broad wants to get smashed.

Makes no sense.

If she can get me hard, I'll go for it. There's also no telling what she's like in bed, and she may have a few talents up her sleeve that boost her value. Or she cooks for you afterwards. If she's DTF, then I'll give it a go. Besides, when a girl is a real freak like you describe, that easily gives her another point, personally.

I'm in it to enjoy myself, not to impress other people. Though I will try not to be seen with a more mediocre chick.

She's attractive and DTF. You shouldn't need much more. I remember Roosh doing a great post on guys that use the "I have standards" excuse for why they aren't getting laid more. This chick isn't a pig or other form of slumpbuster. Don't see it as lowering your standards. The fact is one of your ideal chicks isn't showing herself at the moment, so take the sure thing while you're looking for the chick that does meet your lofty standard. You stated that you prefer to go for chicks that you REALLY like, yet you did approach this one. Something about her must have attracted you, so I say follow through.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

w/e, boner standard. If boner responds, proceed.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

It depends entirely on what your other options are. If you have other girls in your rotation that you could screw, then passing on her isn't too big of a deal, but if passing it up may result in a dry spell, then I'd try to bang her for sure.

I don't get this. This entire forum is pretty much about what you just did.

Am I the only one sensing a [Image: troll.gif]

I'll answer the question anyway. About once every three days for the last 25 years
[attachment=5407]

^
[Image: 35do0i.jpg]

Sorry, had to do it. Meme was being used incorrectly.

Quote: (03-19-2012 01:07 PM)Scarlet_Terror Wrote:  

^
[Image: 35do0i.jpg]

Sorry, had to do it. Meme was being used incorrectly.
I fucked up. Fix it for me

The most important part of any meme is to be funny. If we're trying to work in a scenario involving a fat girl asking you again and you saying no, it's hard to make that funny because it goes against our desire to mock the fat girl for being fat, deluded, or unpleasant. We don't want to mock her for being vulnerable and asking a guy out.

What YOU want is fat girl meme, like this:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/2...065032.jpg

or

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/2...039852.jpg

The one you used was Scumbag Stacy which follows a specific formula of a hot girl being shitty/slutty :

http://i.qkme.me/3odkwc.jpg

or

http://i.qkme.me/35cpvy.jpg

Another good one:

[Image: 11552057.jpg]

You didn't catch her. Banging is catching, not getting digits.

You say you flaked? Did you no show or cancel. Cancelling is OK , but no-showing is inexcusably rude, whether it's Jude Law, Megan Fox, or an old fat guy like me.
Shitty behavior is shitty behavior, and nothing other people have done ( former chix) excuses it.

Miss Manners.

Quote: (03-19-2012 03:53 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Ha, right. Bang her dumbass and then flake on her! If she's got a good body, who the hell cares. Get your nut, then never return another one of her calls/texts. Much more fun this way.

One of the greatest things about your approach and the forum as a result is the centrality of bangs. It seems obvious, but the mainstream seduction gurus only talk about it obliquely.

Bottom line is, if you aren't fucking, you aren't playing.

Until you have your Player's Card you should be swooping every chick that passes your boner test. After you've been with a ton of women, then start raising your standards. My current problem is it's taking increasingly more and more attractive women to get me excited and even curious as to game them. Signs of getting older perhaps?...or maybe I'm looking more into quality over quantity...Time will tell.

Quote: (03-19-2012 07:30 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

One of the greatest things about your approach and the forum as a result is the centrality of bangs. It seems obvious, but the mainstream seduction gurus only talk about it obliquely.

Bottom line is, if you aren't fucking, you aren't playing.

IDK that I agree with that entirely. I game people all the time I'm not interested in, women, men, whoever. Sometimes for practice, sometimes for the enjoyment of a social interaction, sometimes b/c they have something else I want, social connections, etc.

I shoot hoops at the park sometimes, just because it isn't the NBA doesn't mean I'm not playing.

Quote: (03-19-2012 08:36 AM)Dyonisos Wrote:  

This is at least your fifth suspect, trolling thread (when you have only accumulated 16 posts total). You seem fond of presenting very elaborate (and quite frankly implausible) scenarios, or game denying outright.

Game Denying
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10889.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11214.html

Elaborate, Unlikely Stories
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10991.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10614.html

This thread falls into the latter category for the bolded reasons above. So she asked you if you had wet dreams about her, went "sexual" right away, telling how horny she was, and you set a separate date to have sex with her? She has "a good body and a decent face" but "that's it"? All of this, yet you claim to be a newbie and routinely ask newbie questions? Why do you even need game, when you have girls with nice bodies and decent faces throwing themselves at you like this? This reeks of absolute bullshit to me, but several members have been calling you out too.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

A wise player once told me. Pussy has no face. Descent face and great body is usually 5.5-6.5... Proceed and if you don't like take the slay and run. Like it was stated above. Sex game can change what you think.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.