rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The American education system has failed this woman

She doesn't know what "miles per hour" means.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhm7-LEBznk#!

The guy is laughing now, but once his finances are tied to this broad, he might wish she had some more sense.

(Of course it's possible this could be fake.)

Mirror in case the video is not loading: http://rmirror.net/r/videos/comments/r27...brilliant/

She's hot, I'd still hit it. She runs a mile in 9 minutes, so she's into keeping fit, so odds are she won't let herself go. Remember roosh you said yourself many times before that intellect is not a hugely important factor for a woman. Not as much as being feminine. Amiright?

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

Quote:Quote:

Remember roosh you said yourself many times before that intellect is not a hugely important factor for a woman.

Banging and MARRYING are two different things. Good try... though not really. Any more brain busters?

Holy balls I just watched the whole thing and she is literally as dumb as the shit I took this evening.
I can imagine her being as useful as a nun's tits.

The ever-so-slight grin on her face tells me this is fake. But, yeah, I wouldn't marry a girl this dumb. She's not blowing me away with her looks, so homeboy's not really getting either thing.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Brain busters... Wow I just got shit on by roosh himself. Didn't see that one coming

Didn't have to watch the whole thing, they fact that it took 4 minutes and 35 secs is proof enough she's a tard.

She around a 6, so at least she's decent looking

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

No way. Fake. If not, my condolences go out to the dude.

As for her looks - 7/10 boner test approved

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

My grandfather said to "never marry a stupid woman because they make stupid kids. And if you don't believe me follow a stupid kid home from school, and watch someone stupid open the door to let them in".

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I think some may be inclined to think this is fake, because they can't fathom a stupid bitch being quite this stupid. But this bitch is legitimately this stupid. Maybe he should have asked her this little test question BEFORE he married her. Sure, a woman's personality, femininity, and looks matter more than her overall intelligence, but that's based on the assumption that a bitch isn't a total dunce. In your life with her, she may actually have to figure something out without having you there to think for her, like maybe follow a recipe or something, or figure out how much something costs per pound. Seriously...you can't consider marrying someone this dumb. Half-way through this, he should have simply said "nevermind," unzipped, and pulled her head down into his lap.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

This video has gone mainstream...msnNOW is featuring it. Now the world will think American chicks are ALL this dumb...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-19-2012 10:16 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

This video has gone mainstream...msnNOW is featuring it. Now the world will think American chicks are ALL this dumb...HA HA!
They are dumb. Come here and you'll see how bad it really is.

I asked a girl out for St Pattys day and she said What's that? Then after I explained it I asked if she was Irish at all and she said "No clue"

That's no surprise mechanico. I've asked plenty of white girls about their ethnicity and they have no idea. Or they say American haha

Is anyone else disturbed that he is driving at 80mph while conducting an interview and playing cameraman all at once? I would not want to be the car in front of him.

Quote: (03-19-2012 10:40 AM)houston Wrote:  

That's no surprise mechanico. I've asked plenty of white girls about their ethnicity and they have no idea. Or they say American haha

Hah yeah, you see a lot of white girls on OKC listing their ethnicity as 'Native American' - cracks me up every time. Their profile text will usually support that those are not the sharpest girls around.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (03-19-2012 11:45 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Hah yeah, you see a lot of white girls on OKC listing their ethnicity as 'Native American' - cracks me up every time. Their profile text will usually support that those are not the sharpest girls around.
Lmao. I was thinking of that when I wrote my first reply. EVERY white girl seems to have Cherokee or some other tribe in their bloodline once you explain to them what ethnicity is. Don't even know what country they're great grand parents came from, but they're positive they got some Indians in there somewhere. Start asking girls you meet and you'll see what I mean.

Say man I didn't even think of what you meant! They actually put Native American down as in a person who's a native of America!? Hahaha.

Quote: (03-19-2012 03:36 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (03-19-2012 11:45 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Lmao. I was thinking of that when I wrote my first reply. EVERY white girl seems to have Cherokee or some other tribe in their bloodline once you explain to them what ethnicity is. Don't even know what country they're great grand parents came from, but they're positive they got some Indians in there somewhere. Start asking girls you meet and you'll see what I mean.

Say man I didn't even think of what you meant! They actually put Native American down as in a person who's a native of America!? Hahaha.
The dream-catcher hanging from the rear view mirror. I can't tell you how many of those I've thrown out the window

Mechanico - should I say I'm part Cherokee to white girls when I go out there? I do have the brown skin. Maybe I should start saying that now and seeing how it works

Interesting

I think the problem with this girl is that she has some empirical evidence of what it feels like to go at a speed of 80 MPH (somewhat fast), so when she is asked the question she just tries to guess based on his previous experience of going at this speed.

What she fails to realize is that this is more of a "theoretical" question and that going at a constant speed of 80 MPH in one hour, it of course means that you travel 80 miles in one hour.

Quote: (03-19-2012 03:45 PM)houston Wrote:  

Mechanico - should I say I'm part Cherokee to white girls when I go out there? I do have the brown skin. Maybe I should start saying that now and seeing how it works
Sure John Redcorn.
Tell them you're Aztec or something. Switch profile asap

Quote: (03-19-2012 04:56 PM)Victorious Wrote:  

I think the problem with this girl is that she has some empirical evidence of what it feels like to go at a speed of 80 MPH (somewhat fast), so when she is asked the question she just tries to guess based on his previous experience of going at this speed.

What she fails to realize is that this is more of a "theoretical" question and that going at a constant speed of 80 MPH in one hour, it of course means that you travel 80 miles in one hour.

Really?

Quote: (03-18-2012 10:27 PM)vinman Wrote:  

My grandfather said to "never marry a stupid woman because they make stupid kids. And if you don't believe me follow a stupid kid home from school, and watch someone stupid open the door to let them in".
Interesting

Quote: (03-19-2012 05:01 PM)mofo Wrote:  

Quote: (03-19-2012 04:56 PM)Victorious Wrote:  

LOL. Really?

Yes, well that's a thought i got trying to figure out why she could not answer such a simple question, about what was going on into her mind. But yeah, maybe that she is dumb as a rock is the simpler explanation.