rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

grocery line pickup

grocery line pickup

The other day I met a cute girl in the grocery line. It was a short line and she was directly in front of me. I initiated the conversation by commenting on how her diet was so much healthier than mine to which we joked and exchanged a good conversation through the clerk ringing up her items.

The problem in this situation is how do you number close.

Do I ask her to wait for the grocery clerk to ring up my items so I can walk out with her?

Should I have asked for her number right there as she was paying for her groceries?

We had a good connection and because of the logistics of the situation, I wasn't able to continue it. Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated.

grocery line pickup

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11090.html

grocery line pickup

The goal is not to get her number...but to build a romantic connection...

Don't worry about the number...it will always be there...its not changing, morphing...or going somewhere....

Just say to her, if you want her number....

Hey do you like to drink beer or wine? I take you as a wine person.

She will say I love wine...or I love beer...blah blah...

Kool, hows your saturday looking....I'lll pick you up and will can go on an adventure..blah blah....

She will either go for it or not...at least you will know where you stand...She is more likely to give you the number...if there is a reason or an excuse. Much smoother.......

Versus...Hey can I have your number...She may give it out of pity, or doesn't want to make you look bad.....

So the goal is not to get the digit...but to build a romantic connection...

Use date ideas to lead into the number close...

J

grocery line pickup

Quote: (03-19-2012 04:09 AM)jerome Wrote:  

Don't worry about the number...it will always be there...its not changing, morphing...or going somewhere....

Kool, hows your saturday looking....I'lll pick you up and will can go on an adventure..blah blah....

She will either go for it or not...at least you will know where you stand...She is more likely to give you the number...if there is a reason or an excuse. Much smoother.......

Versus...Hey can I have your number...She may give it out of pity, or doesn't want to make you look bad.....

J

That's a great way to put it. +1

A year from now you'll wish you started today

grocery line pickup

The check out line is tough. Never been able to do it. Best bet is girls at register.

Team Nachos

grocery line pickup

Thanks, CJ.

"That's a tough spot if you're new to game because the presence of the cashier creates an uncomfortable witness and being in the checkout line creates a time constraint."

That is spot on. The time constraint put me in a tough situation. If the conversation would have extended, I'm confident I would have pulled the number or gotten a date or instadate.

grocery line pickup

J

Thanks for the feeback. It wasn' that I had trouble building the chemsitry or attraction, it's that the hour glass was running and I had little time to make the instadate or number close. The presence of the cashier also added an awkward third party.

It was a unique situation and I want to handle it more fluidily in the future whenever it happens again.

grocery line pickup

Quote: (03-18-2012 06:20 PM)Hoopster Wrote:  

Should I have asked for her number right there as she was paying for her groceries?

Yes! If she leaves you might not ever see her again..

Follow Jerome's advice..

J