rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm going full Beta for the next two days

I'm doing an experiment. Full beta. I just texted a girl and told her I wanted to give her a massage and wait on her while she lays around.

I have to stay in tonight and I try to pull from the house. I will send nothing but beta shit to girls nonstop that I haven't fucked yet or am just meeting today.

Will hold doors open, tell women I would do anything to be their boyfriend. The works. Will report my progress on this thread.

Any other takers?

Make sure you ask permission for everything. Can I cook you dinner? Would you like a foot rub? It's so cute when do that baby. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

I'd laugh if it actually works and it turns out Game is all down to looks in the end.

Quote: (03-17-2012 02:13 PM)Scott Wrote:  

I'd laugh if it actually works and it turns out Game is all down to looks in the end.

Looks is a small part of it. It's mostly about attitude and persistence. You can't let girls rattle you.

Team Nachos

Lmao!!!!! Don't forget to throw in flowers too.

+1 from me!!

Quote: (03-17-2012 02:13 PM)Scott Wrote:  

Watch the show on YouTube, part 1-2. Keys to the VIP Cajun. Watch this cat work. Looks do play a part, but unless you are filthy rich and can't buy her attention and affection, study game. Look at Hefner, banging hotties at his age. Game I have learned is about having an open mind and being positive. Read, listen to others who do it and you will see that you can attract women even if you feel your looks limit you.

My online messages read.. Jill. I will marry you! I see engagement ring shopping as a first date for us.

I have one wanting to meet already. Lets see how this plays out.

I don't think El Mech will be able to pull it.

Beta is not only about the words you use, asking for permission and using cheesy lines etc. It has lots to do about how you feel towards them. When a man truly pedestalizes women and puts them above himself, he talks in a different tone and the body itself communicates it.

I have a feeling that the whole "interior attitude" of a beta is something that El Mech won't be able to pull of, much to his "advantage" really.

If you still want to carry this experiment, one more tip: be sure to be hesitant to look at them in the eyes, and purposefully talk faster and more nervously than usual.

You actually have to fear them in order to "act beta"...

Good luck!

[Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (03-17-2012 02:24 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Beta is not only about the words you use, asking for permission and using cheesy lines etc. It has lots to do about how you feel towards them. When a man truly pedestalizes women and puts them above himself, he talks in a different tone and the body itself communicates it.

I have a feeling that the whole "interior attitude" of a beta is something that El Mech won't be able to pull of, much to his "advantage" really.

If you still want to carry this experiment, one more tip: be sure to be hesitant to look at them in the eyes, and purposefully talk faster and more nervously than usual.

Good luck!

So you think it cant be faked? Hmm...

We might be on to something here. Beta speak with alpha posture?

Quote: (03-17-2012 02:23 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

My online messages read.. Jill. I will marry you! I see engagement ring shopping as a first date for us.

I like this.

Overexaggerated beta game.

Might be crazy enough to work.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (03-17-2012 02:28 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I like this.

At least some of the girls will probably realize it's a put-on, and take it as ironic humor that is endearing.

Quote: (03-17-2012 02:34 PM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2012 02:28 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I like this.

At least some of the girls will probably realize it's a put-on, and take it as ironic humor that is endearing.

I do this sometimes. Works well on the tomboy types.

Team Nachos

Quote: (03-17-2012 02:24 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Good luck!

I agree with this. You can talk as beta as you want but if you still have a superior "air", confident body language, etc you'll still pull the broads.

They want to fall in live and be with a guy that loves them. The problem is betas are needy and it comes across in their mannerisms and speech.

It's not what you say but how you say it.

Being nice isn't beta. It's being needy that makes them beta.

Getting a girl flowers because she might like them is nice. Getting a girl flowers because you're desperately seeking approval is beta.

It's kinda like when you're out with the guys. Buying a round is cool. If you buy a round and make a big fucking deal out of it, no one wants to be around you.

At your stage in life, you'll have a hard time faking beta.

To go full beta, you'd need to text her if she's five minutes late: "Where are you? I'm waiting. OK, take your time. It's fine. I'll wait."

Quote: (03-17-2012 02:49 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Being nice isn't beta. It's being needy that makes them beta.

Getting a girl flowers because she might like them is nice. Getting a girl flowers because you're desperately seeking approval is beta.

It's kinda like when you're out with the guys. Buying a round is cool. If you buy a round and make a big fucking deal out of it, no one wants to be around you.

At your stage in life, you'll have a hard time faking beta.

To go full beta, you'd need to text her if she's five minutes late: "Where are you? I'm waiting. OK, take your time. It's fine. I'll wait."
Done. I don't feel like having any company yet so I will ramp this up at around 7 or 8. I'm going to take my kid to celebration station and pull some beta moves. What should I do? Buy random girls ice cream and approach and give it to them?

This place..http://www.celebrationstation.com/index.html?location_id=2

Try hugging them in a non-sexual manner, but then hold it just a little too long in order to make it seem as if you never get physical contact from women.

Is alpha something you can fake?

Is beta something you can fake?

Same principle.

You can morph into alpha in a long, painful process.

(Dunno about the other way round...Who'd try that?)

It's a funny experiment, "fake beta" game, nevertheless.

(I still dislike this alpha/beta nomeclature, I use for the sake of communication)

Quote: (03-17-2012 02:55 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Try hugging them in a non-sexual manner, but then hold it just a little too long in order to make it seem as if you never get physical contact from women.

The ol' ass out hug?

That's a classic.

Quote: (03-17-2012 02:54 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm going to take my kid to celebration station and pull some beta moves. What should I do? Buy random girls ice cream and approach and give it to them?

Yeah, but you can't engage them in conversation.

Linger...awkwardly.

Quote: (03-17-2012 03:01 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2012 02:54 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm going to take my kid to celebration station and pull some beta moves. What should I do? Buy random girls ice cream and approach and give it to them?

Yeah, but you can't engage them in conversation.

Linger...awkwardly.
Well I still want to get laid. I have to engage. I'm leaving now so what's the approach? Gift and tell her how pretty she is?

I think you'll do fine because your alpha intentions behind the beta acts will leak out.

I can see a stage five clinger coming out of this. [Image: biggrin.gif]

just remember a beta does not kino, does not "DHV", and under no condition attempts to initiate sexual contact in any form.

Looking forward to hearing the progress. [Image: wink.gif]

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (03-17-2012 03:06 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Well I still want to get laid. I have to engage. I'm leaving now so what's the approach? Gift and tell her how pretty she is?

Give her ice cream. Then let her take a couple of licks, "Whoa, hold on, don't want you getting fat on my already, that's not supposed to happen until after you get married."

It's not the act of giving that it beta. It's the intent (do you need validated, or are you just being cool?) that makes it beta.

Just make sure that after your every text, message, call, and conversation, you ask yourself "was this beta?" This is crucial.