rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

English actor slept with 1000 women

What shocks me is that he says that it is not worth to sleep with so many women and then he proceeds on saying that the most beautiful thing in life is sleeping with someone you love.

I dont know if this guy is the one being beta or the media just loves to make beta readers feeling complacent about their current life.

Anyway, full story:

The 79-year-old's list of conquests includes cobbles-legend Pat Phoenix, who played tart-with-a-heart, Elsie Tanner. "It was just a one-off," he said during his episode of ITV1's Piers Morgan's Life Stories.

"It was just something that happened one night when we were together. We weren't right for each other. She invited me round to her flat and we had a few drinks, then one thing led to another. At that time, she had a reputation and I had a reputation, and she felt we should meet, as it were. It just happened."

Bill revealed he had slept with "more than 100" women, but when pushed, he admitted it was nearer 1,000: "I had the opportunity, I indulged it and I can tell you this: it's not worth it. The pain that it caused, and there's all sorts of dangers."

Apparently, the Lothario's sexual appetite saw him dubbed “C**k Roache” by other members of the cast.

His sex drive led to infidelity, but he appears to have learned his lesson. ""To love somebody, and to make love to somebody that you love is the most beautiful thing in the world," he stated.

This news makes the 28 girlfriends Ken Barlow's had in Coronation Street look paltry.

http://tv.uk.msn.com/blog/soaps-blogpost...003caf3441

He's bound to say that because it is the status quo.

Look how many TV badboy characters reform when they 'find the one.'

Saying the alternative is frowned upon by polite society. I don't doubt his claims though, he's been a TV 'star' for 50 years.

PS. Was this beta?

I need to become an actor!

He reminds me of that post "Women can age beautifully" from Solomon. It's a very powerful story and, for all that I enjoy fucking lots and lots of hot girls without commitment, I somehow still agree with that premise. Have a look.

http://solomonreborn.wordpress.com/2011/...autifully/

p.s. that is of course, assuming that a woman of that quality can be found. In this day and age, it's probably not possible, but that doesn't make the moral any less true.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I agree with the sentiment that sex with "the one" is the best sex you can have. However, given the choice, I would take the 1,000 women.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Haha..Ken barlow makes it on to the Roosh Forum!!

Well Deirdre the one he diddled on Coronation Street is nothing to brag about!

[Image: attachment.jpg5369]   

He was ok looking as a young guy and in the middling years.looks a bit like a small town Geography teacher though....but time catches up with all of us...take heed!

[Image: attachment.jpg5370]   
[Image: attachment.jpg5371]   
[Image: attachment.jpg5372]   

Get Diddling!And be particular!

Quote: (03-15-2012 01:04 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

I agree with the sentiment that sex with "the one" is the best sex you can have. However, given the choice, I would take the 1,000 women.

I dont think that being in love with someone necessarily means that you are going to have the best sex in your life. One of the most beautiful girls i have ever met, ended up dating me for two years. At first when i saw her, i went crazy, she was a dream girl for me, i thought that she had thousands of guys after her that she would never give me that time of the day, i still made my move (i was 17 at the time), she liked me, after few months we started dating and believe me our sex was one of the worst sex i have ever had, but in terms of personality and looks she was really all that in my book.

On the opposite side, while travelling, i have met a chick two years ago who wasnt really my type but i was on one of these days where ''fuck 5s if 8s are not up for it'', so i approached her, took her to my room and i had one of the best sex experience i have ever had.

Being in love with someone doesnt mean that you will have that special sex.

Nothing wrong with falling in love and settling down. Just make sure you become a TV star and bang 1000 girls first so you don't have any regrets. I bet you will really appreciate that "one" girl after all that. And, you can still cheat if you need to. And, I guess you probably shouldn't get married so that she doesn't have any legal power over you!

Getting married when you are before your prime and only banged a few girls is really dangerous I think. So much potential for regrets.

When I'm this guys age and I've had 1000 women or so, I could see myself settling down with a "wife" or 2, or 3!

Yeah, just don't do it in a common law marriage jurisdiction. Then raise some mini Giovonny's to carry the pussy destroying torch

Quote: (03-15-2012 12:58 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

He reminds me of that post "Women can age beautifully" from Solomon. It's a very powerful story and, for all that I enjoy fucking lots and lots of hot girls without commitment, I somehow still agree with that premise. Have a look.

p.s. that is of course, assuming that a woman of that quality can be found. In this day and age, it's probably not possible, but that doesn't make the moral any less true.

Holy shit that was a powerful story. Thanks for sharing that. I agree with it as well, but unfortunately that one girl is long gone. Times change. 1000 women will have to do.

As Solomon said in the comments: "Who wouldn’t want a solid relationship with a good woman? Jealous of Philly? Sure I am, but just a little. Those days are long gone, and I shan’t waste my time lamenting. Having a harem and enjoying variety of tail is a very, very, close second best."

In all seriousness, can you really say that a guy who has slept with 1000 women is being beta in any kind of way?

Quote: (03-16-2012 02:10 AM)soup Wrote:  

In all seriousness, can you really say that a guy who has slept with 1000 women is being beta in any kind of way?

Exactly, I don't think anyone on this forum is close to the 1000 notch level, so maybe he is right. Maybe he hit that point where it is no longer fun.