rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reviews of my books

Reviews of my books

Instead of having multiple sticky threads for my books, I wanted this to be the master list:

GAME BOOKS TRAVEL GUIDES OTHER If you've read one of my books, I'd love to hear your thoughts in its respective thread. Feel free to post here if you have any general questions.

Reviews of my books

I have never seen a better offer than your mega combo offer. I can't believe I paid 19 euros for 6 books. I feel bad for those who paid more than that.

In the future, will you make audio versions of your travel guides or is it just for Bang night/day ?

Reviews of my books

I would like to do an audio version of Day Bang, but not the travel guides (there's not much demand for it).

Reviews of my books

Dear Roosh,

I have already written one comment on one your posts to appreciate your teachings. But here, I would like to explain how your books and material have helped to change my life, and in this process, I want to point out several strategies that I have come up by myself after trying your materials. I think this should be very helpful to guys with similar situations to mine (international students).

First of all, I'm 25 right now, I am a graduate student from Middle East, I look fairly handsome and almost every girl thinks that I am from Spain. I started game about two years ago when I came to North America, unfortunately, at that time I had not read your books, so most of my approaches were during the night. Since most graduate students are chumps, I had to go alone and since it was the first time that I was going out at nights in my life (in my country we don't have clubs and I picked up girls in shopping malls) with not so much experience, I couldn't pull top notches. I had a few one night stands here and there, but I was not satisfied with the quality of the girls. Then I realized that I can easily make out with super beautiful girls in clubs where I don't talk to them, but once they ask me where I'm from, and I tell them the truth, they suddenly start to act cold, and even when I get the numbers, the flaking rates would be extremely high. So I decided to tell them that I am Spanish (I look very Spanish), it was effective to get one night stands several times, but still, I have not been to Spain and my Spanish was worse that Hola level! I also realized many girls could speak Spanish better than me and this killed the interaction. All of this happened two years ago, but then I met a girl that I really liked, I told her I'm half Spanish, but haven't been in Spain, we hit it off and we were dating for two years and recently got separated.

In the process of two years that I was living with my girlfriend, I became highly interested in Buddhism and spirituality. I read more than 100 books on different subjects, practiced different schools of yoga, and became close to an enlightened being! I broke up with my girlfriend and decided to try game again, this time I was lucky enough to surf on y our page. Your elderly openers completely changed my approach to girls. Now please understand my situation which didn't look very desirable:

I am middle eastern
I don't have cool friends
I haven't been uptodated in the music that girls listen to
Because of my practices in meditation, I don't drink
I live on shitty room in one of the residences on the Campus, my roommates are assholes and they live their pubes all over the washroom

I overcame all these shortcomings! As follows:

I saw that practicing meditation and being mindful of my feelings and thoughts, has been extremely helpful, it seems that I am no longer affected by approach anxiety, whenever fear arises, I just look at it and diminishes into nothingness, in a matter of a few seconds. It has also helped me, to put myself into a hypnotic state, that whenever I'm talking to a super hot babe, I feel no different that talking to a frog… I look absolutely untouched by her beauty.
Additionally, all of these 100 books that I have read give me very powerful tools to shoot the shit with girls. I move into kino very easily, when I tell her that I have learned how to read auras from this famous teacher in Antaya when she was 107 years old. And believe me, though I do not believe in any of this shit (I'm a scientist), I have picked up phd students who believe my words with all of their souls! Girls dig the spiritual stuff because of their worthless and shallow life, and they are in search of a man who has found happiness, and that's me, or at least, it's who I pretend I am! And I pull it off very easily.
I bang most of the girls on the second date, when I ask them to come to my place for a clean energy reading of their bodies. I teach them vipassana meditation and in this process in order to help them feel their sensations, I touch all of their body, and after 20 minutes we are making out like animals! And the sex starts after 1 hour usually. But if I had kissed her earlier, before bringing her home, we can jump to sex in 20 mins.

So right now, not only that I don't drink, I ask the girl on the first date, not to drink in the next few days so that it purifies her body for my final energy reading. I only do cold reading, and feed them what they have told me, and use my knowledge in body language, to find out a thing or two on her. I also tell her several stories that how my readings have turned out to be true on the others….
I'm practicing more and more everyday. In lunch breaks, I go on Campus and start hitting on girls. I feel that I'm improving everyday, and it's all due to your amazing books and advice. So thanks a lot bro!

So that's my story,
Cheers,

Tima

Reviews of my books

Khoobi Roosh!!

Dude AWESOME forum!!

Timalover, I think I understand your situation. I see many Middle Eastern dudes who are doing their graduate studies here waste their $$ on hookers! I am friends with a few and I tried to talk them out of this but to no avail. I have recommended them to this forum and I hope they buy Roosh's books.

BTW bro could you recommend some books to me about this 'spiritually' stuff? I follow a Sufi school of thought but I'd say I'm at less than 5% of practicing. I don't really want to change my belief system, but just to get an understanding of other people's perspective about spirituality and all that!

Good luck habibi. Ashufak Bukra!!
Quote: (09-01-2012 11:00 AM)timalover Wrote:  

Dear Roosh,

I have already written one comment on one your posts to appreciate your teachings. But here, I would like to explain how your books and material have helped to change my life, and in this process, I want to point out several strategies that I have come up by myself after trying your materials. I think this should be very helpful to guys with similar situations to mine (international students).

First of all, I'm 25 right now, I am a graduate student from Middle East, I look fairly handsome and almost every girl thinks that I am from Spain. I started game about two years ago when I came to North America, unfortunately, at that time I had not read your books, so most of my approaches were during the night. Since most graduate students are chumps, I had to go alone and since it was the first time that I was going out at nights in my life (in my country we don't have clubs and I picked up girls in shopping malls) with not so much experience, I couldn't pull top notches. I had a few one night stands here and there, but I was not satisfied with the quality of the girls. Then I realized that I can easily make out with super beautiful girls in clubs where I don't talk to them, but once they ask me where I'm from, and I tell them the truth, they suddenly start to act cold, and even when I get the numbers, the flaking rates would be extremely high. So I decided to tell them that I am Spanish (I look very Spanish), it was effective to get one night stands several times, but still, I have not been to Spain and my Spanish was worse that Hola level! I also realized many girls could speak Spanish better than me and this killed the interaction. All of this happened two years ago, but then I met a girl that I really liked, I told her I'm half Spanish, but haven't been in Spain, we hit it off and we were dating for two years and recently got separated.

In the process of two years that I was living with my girlfriend, I became highly interested in Buddhism and spirituality. I read more than 100 books on different subjects, practiced different schools of yoga, and became close to an enlightened being! I broke up with my girlfriend and decided to try game again, this time I was lucky enough to surf on y our page. Your elderly openers completely changed my approach to girls. Now please understand my situation which didn't look very desirable:

I am middle eastern
I don't have cool friends
I haven't been uptodated in the music that girls listen to
Because of my practices in meditation, I don't drink
I live on shitty room in one of the residences on the Campus, my roommates are assholes and they live their pubes all over the washroom

I overcame all these shortcomings! As follows:

I saw that practicing meditation and being mindful of my feelings and thoughts, has been extremely helpful, it seems that I am no longer affected by approach anxiety, whenever fear arises, I just look at it and diminishes into nothingness, in a matter of a few seconds. It has also helped me, to put myself into a hypnotic state, that whenever I'm talking to a super hot babe, I feel no different that talking to a frog… I look absolutely untouched by her beauty.
Additionally, all of these 100 books that I have read give me very powerful tools to shoot the shit with girls. I move into kino very easily, when I tell her that I have learned how to read auras from this famous teacher in Antaya when she was 107 years old. And believe me, though I do not believe in any of this shit (I'm a scientist), I have picked up phd students who believe my words with all of their souls! Girls dig the spiritual stuff because of their worthless and shallow life, and they are in search of a man who has found happiness, and that's me, or at least, it's who I pretend I am! And I pull it off very easily.
I bang most of the girls on the second date, when I ask them to come to my place for a clean energy reading of their bodies. I teach them vipassana meditation and in this process in order to help them feel their sensations, I touch all of their body, and after 20 minutes we are making out like animals! And the sex starts after 1 hour usually. But if I had kissed her earlier, before bringing her home, we can jump to sex in 20 mins.

So right now, not only that I don't drink, I ask the girl on the first date, not to drink in the next few days so that it purifies her body for my final energy reading. I only do cold reading, and feed them what they have told me, and use my knowledge in body language, to find out a thing or two on her. I also tell her several stories that how my readings have turned out to be true on the others….
I'm practicing more and more everyday. In lunch breaks, I go on Campus and start hitting on girls. I feel that I'm improving everyday, and it's all due to your amazing books and advice. So thanks a lot bro!

So that's my story,
Cheers,

Tima

Reviews of my books

With your increasingly international audience you need to start getting translations out of your books [Image: wink.gif]

Reviews of my books

Is the an audiobook for daybang? I wanna buy it.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Reviews of my books

I want to buy the book. But I am in Argentina/Brazil the next few weeks :/ ...

How long is the delivery to a DR address?

Reviews of my books

Looking forward to the review thread for your newest book! I finished reading it the same day it came out.

Awesome that I got to read a chapter about a meetup I attended...

Reviews of my books

There is no link for the most recent book, "Smiley Face."

I bought it and am enjoying it as much as his other books. It is a very quick read as has already been pointed out. It shows Roosh at a different place in his career; it's a place that should be documented in such a book. There is a very interesting interaction with an attractive cougar. One night stand or nothing. He refuses to take her number... I would have taken it. But that is one of the ways that I have learned from Roosh; he has an unshakable sense and will not yield or defer to a women. I love that.

I have a regret on behalf of Roosh. That is his having used his real name. Over and over this has been a problem with women he has cared about. In my case, I have used "Dupree" or "Dr. Dupree" for all of my online identities. Even my friends who might describe me as an aging player do not know what I do online. Only one friends who I would enlist to "drive my white bronco" knows about my pua stuff.

Buy the book,

Dupree

Quote: (03-14-2012 10:24 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Instead of having multiple sticky threads for my books, I wanted this to be the master list:

GAME BOOKS TRAVEL GUIDES OTHER If you've read one of my books, I'd love to hear your thoughts in its respective thread. Feel free to post here if you have any general questions.

Reviews of my books

Quote: (10-16-2012 08:56 PM)redstar Wrote:  

With your increasingly international audience you need to start getting translations out of your books [Image: wink.gif]

This is a really good idea.

Reviews of my books

I'm looking to read Bang Iceland, as I'll be visiting Iceland sometime in the summer. The book Bang helped me with some of the confidence issues I was having, after reading it, was a pretty thorough and overall effective read.

Reviews of my books

I picked up "Bang" a few months ago, but finally sat down yesterday an blew through it. It was extremely insightful, and it gave me some ideas about how to approach certain situations when trying to smash women. Many of the situations laid out in the book I've already found myself in countless times over my years of chasing women, but I still pick up some valuable tips for some situations that in retrospect I could have dealt with differently. I expect to get "Day Bang," and the guides for Colombia and Argentina. I'll probably hit "30 Bangs" and "A Dead Bat in Paraquay" at some point too. Great work brother.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Reviews of my books

Day Bang Review from a distance.
I read Day Bang a when it came out. Here are my observations from the ensuing perspective.

Essentially, Day Bang breaks down the false walls.

Once you realize that you can talk to girls for sex anywhere, your options increase like crazy.

I use the format of this book in almost all my games.

The beauty of it is that you can see potential where there once was a wall.

I think a lot of guys' game in general would benefit from internalizing the fundamental concepts of Day Bang.

For example, I use these concepts even when I'm out at night.

Essentially, Day Bang says that the club isn't just Saturday night. It's an around-the-clock affair.

Reviews of my books

Just about to get the books.

I'm not sure if Day Bang builds upon the concepts in Bang, does it matter which you read first?

Reviews of my books

I'd read Bang first to get the overall view.

Reviews of my books

Will soon get Day Bang and the other books in the package, just under 30 us dollars, real good price actually.

At first, I thought that I was going to buy it, 50% for the travel stories (especially the Argentine Comp, plus the Paraguayian adventure), and only 50% for the pick-up advices.

But then, I spent more time on the forum, and I got the "letter" in my mail, from the Roosh Forum subscribe-to, and I was favorably impressed by the good level and nature of advices given. So, now I will buy the ebooks, 70% for the pick-up advices and only 30% out of curiosity for the travel stories-adventures.

An example of good, needed 'bang-and-pickup' advice from the Roosh V letter is :
You HAVE to try to get the bang FROM THE FIRST DATE, the first night you go out with the woman!

Because : I am a medium-to-good player, but quite often, with pretty girls on my first date with them, I get kisses, lots of kisses, holding hands and all, everything's fine, but then I don't get to see them again! [Image: sad.gif] shameful, I know!

I thought it was like, the girls went on the phone asking all their friends, hey you know this guy? is he a player,... or maybe they tracked my facebook on the net and found out that I game a lot abroad [Image: sad.gif] naughty me... I was a bit paranoid... But Roosh letter explained the situation better : it's more simple and lethal at the same time (the reason why girls might not see you after the first date's heavy, good making-out).
Roosh convinced me to go for the bang on the FIRST date! No more shy gentleman kissing and hand-holding and see you next Friday! Fuck, I should have understood alone [Image: sad.gif] , but, I dunno, I had too much gentleman-beta in me.

So anyway, even if only half of the advices given to me by Roosh will be useful to me (the other 50% I will know already I think, like for example, when to show up for a date, with how much lateness or earliness... I knew that already, being a medium-to-good player), it is still totally logical and clever for me to buy his books!
Heck, truth be told, if Roosh's books help me get just one bang more each week, or even just one more quality bang each month, it is still totally worth buying the books! 30 usd for more bangs.... worth it, definitely!

I also hope that reading Bang and Day Bang will increase my confidence, so that instead of going for 6,5 or 7 or 8-ranked women, I'll try to get me some 8,5 or 9 hottie [Image: smile.gif] we'll see... will tell you how it goes.

Reviews of my books

Roosh,

It's been a while since I read Bang. I went back to read it again this year. I couldn't believe how much has changed. Remembering the first time I picked up the book and thought "Internal Game is impossible" to now seeing myself in those words, I have to thank you for everything you've written these past four years. Thank you.

Julian

Reviews of my books

I read Bang and Day Bang. I have been too chicken shit to try Day Bang method yet, but I will eventually....... LOL.

Bang:
I was so surprised at what was written inside. The way you approached women was a lot like I approach women on dates. The physical escalation, initial meet-ups, in general it felt like me if I did this for a decade. There were a few gaps in my game that I didn't see before that I look forward to testing out.

I thought it very funny that you recommended the two of you get drunk together, because I have never used this tactics and it has been a while since I dated a woman who I didn't bang within a week. I think you had a mind set in the book that you needed to be drunk, and get her drunk to make things easier...... It's a limiting belief you give yourself. I'm sure you have lots of backwards rationalizations to use to defend it, but I'm fairly certain that if you try no drinking with girls for day game, then you would have the same results as the girls you got drunk with that you met at the bar.

Over all I think it is the best book on game I have read out of 8-9..... Very few books you can actually apply.

Reviews of my books

Reviews of my books

The War Room, it is the best documentary I had ever watched..

Reviews of my books

Have read 'Day Bang' and 'Bang'. Both are well written and methodical, explaining not only the how but the so important 'why am I doing this?'.
Finding books written by people who spent time and effort in fields I enjoy or interest me are, in a way, priceless. They really help make things fall into place, making it more efficient, giving a better understanding while help seeing your faults and strong points.
Day Bang - Really helped sharpen my day game. Got back to rambling, building comfort and keeping the cat calm before going on the more personal side and the date. The day vs night mindset was a good point. Also, more talkative to strangers which holds its own benefits.
Bang - Got it on my Kindle after reading Day Bang. Helped with overall Game and two great openers I used in other languages than English and they still work.

Overall, the ideas and methods in the books are solid and also contribute beyond the sphere of game. A great tool set.

Reviews of my books

I read, and wrote a review of, 'Why Cant I Use a Smiley Face' after attending the Roosh World Tour a few weeks back:

http://masculinebooks.com/2015/07/27/why...y-roosh-v/

Ill probably be rereading Day Bang in the near future too.

Reviews of my books

Roosh are fake?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2INybBpXkM

Reviews of my books

Quote: (04-24-2012 06:36 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I would like to do an audio version of Day Bang, but not the travel guides (there's not much demand for it).

Audio of Dead Bat would be fun

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates