rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Testosterone boosters

Testosterone boosters

Anyone have any experience with t-boosters? which ones? what were your results?

Testosterone boosters

Havent tried, but there is some compelling studies out on D-aspartic acid. Do some research.

Testosterone boosters

Lots of squats work well to boost your test.

Also ZMA - Zinc / Magnessium Aspertate (sp?) taken at night helps to elevate your test a little.

Peruvian macca supposedly works after a prolonged period of time.

Testosterone boosters

Quote: (03-14-2012 01:32 AM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

This.

Testosterone boosters

Quote: (03-12-2012 08:38 PM)Gixxermuscle Wrote:  

Havent tried, but there is some compelling studies out on D-aspartic acid. Do some research.

DAA works. It didn't do anything for libido, but my libido was already high. It did however make a huge impact on my performance in the gym. After about two weeks on, I noticed that I had more capacity in the gym and was recovering quicker.

Do your research and be careful. DAA also raises estrogen, so you may get bloating. Some guys take DIM or I3C to control the estrogen. In my experience, I3C works extremely well.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Testosterone boosters

When I started doing heavy full-depth squats, as well as deadlifts, my T definitely went through the roof. At 26 I started breaking out with acne on my face and back - more than I ever had as a teenager. It was insane for awhile. I had figure out a better hygiene regimen to keep it in check (more clean towels, never touch face with same part of towel used for my hair, wear a clean t-shirt to bed and another clean one in the day time, wash my pillowcases frequently... way more laundry basically)....

Au-naturale.

Testosterone boosters

Quote: (03-12-2012 01:02 AM)hoops330 Wrote:  

Testosterone boosters

Eggs.
Sprints.
Competition.

Testosterone boosters

deleted post

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Testosterone boosters

Sleep. 8-10 hrs

6-8 tbs of olive oil a day

30-50mg of zinc a day or zma

Daa

Bee pollen 3-6 caps a day

Raw sex with 18-24 year old women. Not ejaculating during that sex.

Winning.

Testosterone boosters

In this order:

1. Sleep
2. Animal fat and protein (steak, eggs, chicken plus the skin)
3. Powerlifting
4. More sleep
5. Supplements

Testosterone boosters

Deadlifts.

Testosterone boosters

Quote:Quote:

I really don't think doing this is worth the slight (if even proven) increase in test.

Testosterone boosters

Look up Taoist internal alchemy. The Adepts thought they could prolong their lives by making the woman climax but not themselves.

Testosterone boosters

Quote: (03-14-2012 01:51 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (03-14-2012 01:32 AM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

This.

I can confirm. I'm breaking out on my face again like I was in high school after I started lifting properly/heavy on squat and dead lift.

Testosterone boosters

Quote: (04-13-2013 12:58 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I really don't think doing this is worth the slight (if even proven) increase in test.

Stay closed minded. Not my problem.

Quote: (04-13-2013 01:02 PM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

Look up Taoist internal alchemy. The Adepts thought they could prolong their lives by making the woman climax but not themselves.

Exactly. Thank you.

Just go to the gym after sex when you bust. And than go to the gym after sex where you don't bust an tell me which work out went better.

Or better yet would you want to fight someone right after busting a nut?

Testosterone boosters

Quote: (04-13-2013 08:29 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (03-12-2012 01:02 AM)hoops330 Wrote:  

what's that black thing on his cheek? A mic?

Testosterone boosters

Quote: (04-13-2013 02:47 PM)soup Wrote:  

what's that black thing on his cheek? A mic?

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Testosterone boosters

[Image: 51q26g2RTtL._SL500_.jpg]

They sell these pills at walmart.

Testosterone boosters

Super DMZ 2.0
Epistane
D-Bol

Testosterone boosters

I'm 38, I use testosterone supplements because my T naturally runs about 150.

Insurance keeps jerking me around.
First they had me on Testim (took a long time to dry, stained my shirts).
Then they changed me to Androgel (dried quickly but had to use a lot of it to get any effect).
Then they changed me to Fortesta (meh).

The gels can get me into the 500s.

After several years of this I changed urologists and my new urologist says something is fucked up that I'm 38 with testosterone that low. There has to be a root cause.

So they check all my hormones and not only is my T super low, but I have very high levels of a hormone called prolactin which is produced by nursing mothers. The physician's assistant actually asked if I had been lactating.

They immediately ordered an MRI, suspecting a pituitary tumor, but that came back negative.

They then checked my thyroid and that came back normal as well.

So now they have no idea why my body is trying to give me an internal sex change. I will note that my mom took those old school birth-control pills for 6 years straight before I was born and I wouldn't be surprised if that fucked up my fetal development in some way.

Anyway, if you are young or middle-aged and your T is really low, make sure your doctor checks all your hormone levels and doesn't just treat the symptom.

Testosterone boosters

I am surprised nobody mentioned the opposite, things that decrease your T-Levels.

- Plastic (mostly not the case with kitchen items, but things like paper receipts have traces of BPA)
- Alcohol. Especially beer.
- Smoking (even weed)
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Stress - the bad kind
- Lack of sleep (was said earlier)
- Jerking off.
- Some meds and supplements
- Processed and non-organic food. Anything that lasts forever or/and is packaged - get rid of that shit.
- Sugar (refined), caffeine, some fatty foods, etc.

I'm in Kharkiv, UA through summer 2014. If you want to wing, PM me. I speak fluent English and Russian.

Testosterone boosters

Trt looks aplenty tempting to me, check tuth's post on his blog about it. I'll link it when I'm home if you need.

Testosterone boosters

^^^ Link it. Interested.

Testosterone boosters

http://www.thumotic.com/2013/09/18/testo...young-men/ not home yet, just googled on phone for you.