rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Lima, Peru Datasheet

What you need to know

Brichera = a local girl only interested in gringos for sex/money/status. They roll through as many guys as a hooker but without direct pay. They vary on the importance of money to them, and bitchiness. Their English is usually good.

Pituca-rich chick. If she lives in Miraflores, San Isidro, or La Molina she is a Pituca no questions asked. Some also live in Lince, San Miguel and possibly some other neighborhoods, all of which have nice parts and not so nice parts. More likely to speaks decent English, more likely to have lighter skin, might have a car, generally more conservative about giving it up.

Normal girls- everyone else, not as slutty as Bricheras. Less likely to speak good English.

For newbies to international life: If she is alone she is a hooker. If there are two of them they might be hookers. Bricheras usually roll in groups of 2 or more. If she approaches you, she is a hooker or brichera. If it’s 2 or 3 in a group you nab 1 and the others in the group never come back to check on her, probably a hooker.

Knowledge of Spanish is key, w/o Spanish you’re relegated to bricheras or hoping to find a pituca who wants to speak to you and put out.

BARS/CLUBS
Beers cost about $4, mixed drinks $5+

CALLE DE PIZZAS and NEARBY

Old Pub Bar- on Calle de Pizzas lots of 40+ year old expat dudes, some Peruvians with gfs, few attractive single females. Whores seem to roll in at 11:30/12:00 on the weekends. Occasionally good looking normal girls or pitucas will come here bc they like the 80’s music they play here.

Cocodrilo Verde- Camino btwn Bellavista and Libertad about a minute from Calle de Pizzas. Jazz bar/lounge for the rich, has blues bands on Tuesdays too, I think this show is free. Usually a cover/ticket $10-$15. Night I went was mostly 40 year olds and up, not a place for pickup bc of logistics. Crowd might vary depending on who is playing. Don’t bring bricheras here, jazz on your ipod in your dorm room is all they get.

Bizarro- next to Cocodrilo verde, Pituco bar seen some nice trim lining up to get into this bar. DJ’s and bands perform here.

Sabor de Peru- On Calle de Pizzas. Mainly hookers, some bricheras, some normal girls here. You walk in the hookers are on the left or next to the bar, normal girls are at the tables, bricheras are making out with backpackers. Dance floor is mix of everything. You end up spending most of your time deciphering who is and isn’t a hooker.

VIP- on calle de pizzas, much less whores, no bricheras, mainly normal girls and Pitucas and fewer gringos than Sabor de Peru and a little bit better quality. Better club layout as well.

Son de Cuba- on calle de pizzas, has Cuban salsa classes I think every day around 7. Plays all salsa music, sometimes a cover $2-3. Thursday is best night to go.

another club near Sabor de Peru is basically the same deal with less or no hookers. You walk upstairs to get to it.

Houlihans-Bellavista near calle de pizzas. Expat pub with more normal expats than Pub Bar. Fewer prostitutes than Pub Bar. First time there saw 2 smoking hot girls already taken. Returned a few times, hit or miss. Smoking outside the patio there on the street would be a good routine to talk to girls when they leave their group or people walking by, many bars on this street. Some attractive girls with older expats here, they usually seem bored.

Gotica- coverage charge $15-20. On the weekend before 12 there are not many good looking girls in this club, after 12 a good amount start to roll in. It seems to kick-off earlier on Thursday maybe 10 or so. Plenty of girls without dudes and plenty of attractive women. Much higher quality than calle de pizzas. Play r&b, and salsa music.

Barranco Boulevard- street off the plaza with bars and clubs. Just walk by stick ur head in and see what you like and which music u prefer, usually salsa, r&b dance mix. Mostly people in their 20’s possibly 18+, I’m too old to tell. Some bars have a small cover but you get a drink with them. Didn’t see a lot of single talent at the club I went into (Hypnosis), decent amount of tail walking around outside the clubs. Taxi ride from here to Miraflores is about $3 and takes 15 minutes. On the other side of the plaza there are some cool bar/restaurants with patios and nice views near the park and coast, nice place to bounce a girl to.

Huaringas Bar- Bolognesi and Madrid, near the Hitchhikers Hostel in Miraflores. A cool bar/restaurant on top of Brujas de Cachiche. The second floor is decent option for mingling, third floor is all tables, fourth floor I don’t remember. This is a high end place to grab a drink and have a bite to eat (more to drink) . Pisco Sour runs around $7 here, mostly rich people saw one gringo business man here and a few Asians. Has a lounge vibe set in an old mansion, good place to bounce a respectable girl to, so you can separate yourself from the backpacker riff raff. Second floor has tables and a bar and few all girl sets were showing interest. Started to fill up around 8:30 on a Thursday. Don’t bring Brichera trash here, Burger King is all they get.

Tequila Rock- didn’t go inside but an American I met went said there was a small cover charge and it was 100% hookers, and he was horrible at spotting hookers, so they must have been extremely obvious.

Bohemia- on Ovalo Guitierez in Miraflores, 2nd floor. Bohemia is the restaurant, the bar has a different name. Plays 80’s music until around midnight, then salsa and merengue and people start to dance. Mostly seem to be around 30 or older, some all girl sets there trolling for cock, saw some older gringos. Pretty cool place, not the best looking girls.

Murphy’s Irish Pub- Schell near Paseo de Republica, stuck my head in on a Thursday around 9:00, two dudes in there place looks depressing and run down.

Treff- Benavides and Alconfores, pub style, mostly mix sets and a good crowd, but all at tables.

Tumbao VIP- Calle Bellavista next to Calle de Pizzas, always good looking trim in a line to get into this place. They seem to be 25 or younger.
El Tayta- on Larco near parque kennedy, logistically a nightmare to try to game here, only a few seats at the bar , mainly tables with large groups, they have live music.

Mama Batas-In Larco mall 2nd floor, good option for upper 20’s and over bar. Two bars, with tables in the middle. Around midnight they start taking the tables away and people start dancing. Lots of people standing around so it’s easy to mingle. Some pros hang out there. Left at 2:00 there was a line to get in.

La Maquina- Alconfores and Diez Canseco. It’s a cafe but every Friday at 8 until 9 or 10 they have a language exchange. Nobody seemed to speak any English, it was more of a group of people that want to hang out and meet new people. Most girls not attractive but it’s a good way to start to build a social circle. First room on the left with a coach when you walk in. Some cute girls eat there so when they leave you can try to talk them into hanging around, bc the door is where the people who run the exchange hang out. Good sandwiches at this place too.

Avenida Arequipa- In Lince district. Go to El Burrito/Miami Pollo a la Brasa. Restraunt that serves beer 24hrs a day. Upstairs they have music and dancing. Groups come here to eat, drink, and dance. All tables so not best if you’re going solo. Talent average, no gringos. Across the street there is a club Hooligans, didn’t go.

Other
Parque de las aguas (circuito magico del agua)- cool park to take a girl to at night. Has a bunch of different fountains that are cool and a light show basically showing a video in the fountain. Only go at night. Not a place to game girls, but a place to bring a girl on a date for an hour or so. Lots of families and kids running through the fountains and getting wet (in the summer). It’s near the estadio olympico and is a buck and change per person to get in. Word on the street is that the area is dodgy outside the park (La Victoria neighborhood) so wandering around outside the park is not advised.

Surfing- 2 hour lesson about $50, 10 minute walk from Miraflores.

Texas Hold ‘em- tournaments and cash games at Atlantic City, Fiesta, and Majestic. Can’t play until 6pm.

RestaurantsTons of good one so I’ll give the details on some popular ones and high end ones. FYI Peruvians eat lunch at 1 and lunch restaurants open at 12-12:30, any proper seafood place only does ceviche or seafood at lunch…more fresh

Punto Azul- Alcanfores y San Martin, tues-Sun, opens at noon, line to eat from 12:30-3. Ate there multiple times a week, large portions, good quality, for a reasonable price. Most dishes $7-15, in Miraflores. Everything I’ve tried is good.

Mi Propiedad de Privada- on the coast near San Miguel. Had ceviche good, grilled octopus ridiculously good and some other stuff. 2 peeps with appetizer and entre and drinks $40, a freaking steal.

Bruja de Caciche- Very high end place at bolognesi and Madrid. Had the ceviche, was good but half the amount you get at Punto Azul for 50% price. Cool high class décor most dishes $20+. They have a buffet for $30.

Segundo Muelle- various location, most dishes $10+, good ceviche.

La Lucha- sandwich place NW corner of Parque Kennedy, very good sandwiches.

Gyms
Gold Gym is about $60 a month (benavides y larco) Have classes, some decent tail running around in there, needs more space is my only complaint. There are others from what I’ve heard $50+ a month.

Apartments

Estelar Apartamentos- $100-$180 a day, block or so from Parque Kennedy, has a gym there. It is run by Estelar Hotel which is a 5 star hotel a few blocks away
Innperu- This is where I booked my apartment, they speak English, I had no problems with them.
Urbania.pe- Can find numerous furnished apartments here, for Miraflores listed prices $700+, they don’t respond to emails, so you have to call them.
Comercio- This is the local paper, the better deals are found here but they go quick.

Summary and Results

I’m white, mid 30’s and speak good Spanish for a frame of reference. Stayed in an apartment in Miraflores.
My lays 50% pitucas, 50% normal girls, 0% bricheras (I’m still in shock over this, in Cusco I was 75% bricheras)
Half 25-30, half 30+
Online, Latincupid is where I nabbed most.

Never got shot down for phone numbers at clubs/bars, but most went nowhere. Girls I met online rarely flaked, the ones I met at bars/clubs usually flaked.

Never figured out where bricheras lurk. I know around Parque Kennedy, but not sure if they nab backpackers in the park, outside the hostel, or there is some secret backpacker/brichera hangout that I’m not allowed to go to. Find the backpackers and you’ll find the bricheras. Possibly they are spread out so not one place to find bricheras. Two that are always roaming around Parque Kennedy are Jessica and her friend Daisy or something. Always stopping random dudes and talking to them. Don’t know if they bang or use backpackers for drinks but I see them with multiple guys per week.

Most my bangs I needed a few meets to seal the deal.
Calle de Pizzas has the most hookers, and not the best quality for other girls.
Anywhere with a steep cover charge $10 or more (Larco mall clubs, clubs on Bellavista and Libertad near Calle de Pizzas) has attractive women. There are others scattered around Miraflores on Larco Avenue.
No llamada perdidas, girls use texts (cell phone service cheaper than Colombia)

Logistics of Lima will hurt your chances. Many girls live far from where you will stay (Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro), on a map it is not far but it will take them 30 minutes to an hour to meet you, possibly more. So for some it’s hard to see you during the week, which clogs your weekends. The ones that do live close are probably Pitucas and in general take longer to put out, want more proof you’re sticking around, have a career, etc. So if you’re gaming a girl find out where she lives and works to figure out if she is likely to bang you on a Tuesday. For whatever reason most of my lays came from girls living in San Miguel.

One night stands are not common, a few times I was close and the “friend” obstacle always screwed it up, bc they will stick together. These girls would later flake too or disappear then call you a week or so later.

90% of the time I watched local Peruvians hit on chicks sitting down they were denied immediately. Typical latin country where social circle game is where it is at, and people don’t trust strangers in bars. Most Peruvians told me, “don’t trust Peruvians”. I never had any issues.

Blonde , blue eyes, and tall would do best here. Don’t ask me about any other races bc I don’t know.

I leave in a few days, I learn anything new I’ll post it.
If rep points come back you suckas better not forget.

Lima, Peru Datasheet

[php][Image: gift4.jpg]

Outstanding work my friend. I have a friend I've been pipelining for some time that lives in San Juan de Miraflores. I expect to get down to Lima at some point, and this is sheet is invaluable.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Excellent data sheet. Thank you.

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Quote: (03-11-2012 06:01 PM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

What you need to know

Brichera = a local girl only interested in gringos for sex/money/status. They roll through as many guys as a hooker but without direct pay. They vary on the importance of money to them, and bitchiness. Their English is usually good.

Pituca-rich chick. If she lives in Miraflores, San Isidro, or La Molina she is a Pituca no questions asked. Some also live in Lince, San Miguel and possibly some other neighborhoods, all of which have nice parts and not so nice parts. More likely to speaks decent English, more likely to have lighter skin, might have a car, generally more conservative about giving it up.

Normal girls- everyone else, not as slutty as Bricheras. Less likely to speak good English.

For newbies to international life: If she is alone she is a hooker. If there are two of them they might be hookers. Bricheras usually roll in groups of 2 or more. If she approaches you, she is a hooker or brichera. If it’s 2 or 3 in a group you nab 1 and the others in the group never come back to check on her, probably a hooker.

Knowledge of Spanish is key, w/o Spanish you’re relegated to bricheras or hoping to find a pituca who wants to speak to you and put out.

BARS/CLUBS
Beers cost about $4, mixed drinks $5+

CALLE DE PIZZAS and NEARBY

Old Pub Bar- on Calle de Pizzas lots of 40+ year old expat dudes, some Peruvians with gfs, few attractive single females. Whores seem to roll in at 11:30/12:00 on the weekends. Occasionally good looking normal girls or pitucas will come here bc they like the 80’s music they play here.

Cocodrilo Verde- Camino btwn Bellavista and Libertad about a minute from Calle de Pizzas. Jazz bar/lounge for the rich, has blues bands on Tuesdays too, I think this show is free. Usually a cover/ticket $10-$15. Night I went was mostly 40 year olds and up, not a place for pickup bc of logistics. Crowd might vary depending on who is playing. Don’t bring bricheras here, jazz on your ipod in your dorm room is all they get.

Bizarro- next to Cocodrilo verde, Pituco bar seen some nice trim lining up to get into this bar. DJ’s and bands perform here.

Sabor de Peru- On Calle de Pizzas. Mainly hookers, some bricheras, some normal girls here. You walk in the hookers are on the left or next to the bar, normal girls are at the tables, bricheras are making out with backpackers. Dance floor is mix of everything. You end up spending most of your time deciphering who is and isn’t a hooker.

VIP- on calle de pizzas, much less whores, no bricheras, mainly normal girls and Pitucas and fewer gringos than Sabor de Peru and a little bit better quality. Better club layout as well.

Son de Cuba- on calle de pizzas, has Cuban salsa classes I think every day around 7. Plays all salsa music, sometimes a cover $2-3. Thursday is best night to go.

another club near Sabor de Peru is basically the same deal with less or no hookers. You walk upstairs to get to it.

Houlihans-Bellavista near calle de pizzas. Expat pub with more normal expats than Pub Bar. Fewer prostitutes than Pub Bar. First time there saw 2 smoking hot girls already taken. Returned a few times, hit or miss. Smoking outside the patio there on the street would be a good routine to talk to girls when they leave their group or people walking by, many bars on this street. Some attractive girls with older expats here, they usually seem bored.

Gotica- coverage charge $15-20. On the weekend before 12 there are not many good looking girls in this club, after 12 a good amount start to roll in. It seems to kick-off earlier on Thursday maybe 10 or so. Plenty of girls without dudes and plenty of attractive women. Much higher quality than calle de pizzas. Play r&b, and salsa music.

Barranco Boulevard- street off the plaza with bars and clubs. Just walk by stick ur head in and see what you like and which music u prefer, usually salsa, r&b dance mix. Mostly people in their 20’s possibly 18+, I’m too old to tell. Some bars have a small cover but you get a drink with them. Didn’t see a lot of single talent at the club I went into (Hypnosis), decent amount of tail walking around outside the clubs. Taxi ride from here to Miraflores is about $3 and takes 15 minutes. On the other side of the plaza there are some cool bar/restaurants with patios and nice views near the park and coast, nice place to bounce a girl to.

Huaringas Bar- Bolognesi and Madrid, near the Hitchhikers Hostel in Miraflores. A cool bar/restaurant on top of Brujas de Cachiche. The second floor is decent option for mingling, third floor is all tables, fourth floor I don’t remember. This is a high end place to grab a drink and have a bite to eat (more to drink) . Pisco Sour runs around $7 here, mostly rich people saw one gringo business man here and a few Asians. Has a lounge vibe set in an old mansion, good place to bounce a respectable girl to, so you can separate yourself from the backpacker riff raff. Second floor has tables and a bar and few all girl sets were showing interest. Started to fill up around 8:30 on a Thursday. Don’t bring Brichera trash here, Burger King is all they get.

Tequila Rock- didn’t go inside but an American I met went said there was a small cover charge and it was 100% hookers, and he was horrible at spotting hookers, so they must have been extremely obvious.

Bohemia- on Ovalo Guitierez in Miraflores, 2nd floor. Bohemia is the restaurant, the bar has a different name. Plays 80’s music until around midnight, then salsa and merengue and people start to dance. Mostly seem to be around 30 or older, some all girl sets there trolling for cock, saw some older gringos. Pretty cool place, not the best looking girls.

Murphy’s Irish Pub- Schell near Paseo de Republica, stuck my head in on a Thursday around 9:00, two dudes in there place looks depressing and run down.

Treff- Benavides and Alconfores, pub style, mostly mix sets and a good crowd, but all at tables.

Tumbao VIP- Calle Bellavista next to Calle de Pizzas, always good looking trim in a line to get into this place. They seem to be 25 or younger.
El Tayta- on Larco near parque kennedy, logistically a nightmare to try to game here, only a few seats at the bar , mainly tables with large groups, they have live music.

Mama Batas-In Larco mall 2nd floor, good option for upper 20’s and over bar. Two bars, with tables in the middle. Around midnight they start taking the tables away and people start dancing. Lots of people standing around so it’s easy to mingle. Some pros hang out there. Left at 2:00 there was a line to get in.

La Maquina- Alconfores and Diez Canseco. It’s a cafe but every Friday at 8 until 9 or 10 they have a language exchange. Nobody seemed to speak any English, it was more of a group of people that want to hang out and meet new people. Most girls not attractive but it’s a good way to start to build a social circle. First room on the left with a coach when you walk in. Some cute girls eat there so when they leave you can try to talk them into hanging around, bc the door is where the people who run the exchange hang out. Good sandwiches at this place too.

Avenida Arequipa- In Lince district. Go to El Burrito/Miami Pollo a la Brasa. Restraunt that serves beer 24hrs a day. Upstairs they have music and dancing. Groups come here to eat, drink, and dance. All tables so not best if you’re going solo. Talent average, no gringos. Across the street there is a club Hooligans, didn’t go.

Other
Parque de las aguas (circuito magico del agua)- cool park to take a girl to at night. Has a bunch of different fountains that are cool and a light show basically showing a video in the fountain. Only go at night. Not a place to game girls, but a place to bring a girl on a date for an hour or so. Lots of families and kids running through the fountains and getting wet (in the summer). It’s near the estadio olympico and is a buck and change per person to get in. Word on the street is that the area is dodgy outside the park (La Victoria neighborhood) so wandering around outside the park is not advised.

Surfing- 2 hour lesson about $50, 10 minute walk from Miraflores.

Texas Hold ‘em- tournaments and cash games at Atlantic City, Fiesta, and Majestic. Can’t play until 6pm.

RestaurantsTons of good one so I’ll give the details on some popular ones and high end ones. FYI Peruvians eat lunch at 1 and lunch restaurants open at 12-12:30, any proper seafood place only does ceviche or seafood at lunch…more fresh

Punto Azul- Alcanfores y San Martin, tues-Sun, opens at noon, line to eat from 12:30-3. Ate there multiple times a week, large portions, good quality, for a reasonable price. Most dishes $7-15, in Miraflores. Everything I’ve tried is good.

Mi Propiedad de Privada- on the coast near San Miguel. Had ceviche good, grilled octopus ridiculously good and some other stuff. 2 peeps with appetizer and entre and drinks $40, a freaking steal.

Bruja de Caciche- Very high end place at bolognesi and Madrid. Had the ceviche, was good but half the amount you get at Punto Azul for 50% price. Cool high class décor most dishes $20+. They have a buffet for $30.

Segundo Muelle- various location, most dishes $10+, good ceviche.

La Lucha- sandwich place NW corner of Parque Kennedy, very good sandwiches.

Gyms
Gold Gym is about $60 a month (benavides y larco) Have classes, some decent tail running around in there, needs more space is my only complaint. There are others from what I’ve heard $50+ a month.

Apartments

Estelar Apartamentos- $100-$180 a day, block or so from Parque Kennedy, has a gym there. It is run by Estelar Hotel which is a 5 star hotel a few blocks away
Innperu- This is where I booked my apartment, they speak English, I had no problems with them.
Urbania.pe- Can find numerous furnished apartments here, for Miraflores listed prices $700+, they don’t respond to emails, so you have to call them.
Comercio- This is the local paper, the better deals are found here but they go quick.

Summary and Results

I’m white, mid 30’s and speak good Spanish for a frame of reference. Stayed in an apartment in Miraflores.
My lays 50% pitucas, 50% normal girls, 0% bricheras (I’m still in shock over this, in Cusco I was 75% bricheras)
Half 25-30, half 30+
Online, Latincupid is where I nabbed most.

Never got shot down for phone numbers at clubs/bars, but most went nowhere. Girls I met online rarely flaked, the ones I met at bars/clubs usually flaked.

Never figured out where bricheras lurk. I know around Parque Kennedy, but not sure if they nab backpackers in the park, outside the hostel, or there is some secret backpacker/brichera hangout that I’m not allowed to go to. Find the backpackers and you’ll find the bricheras. Possibly they are spread out so not one place to find bricheras. Two that are always roaming around Parque Kennedy are Jessica and her friend Daisy or something. Always stopping random dudes and talking to them. Don’t know if they bang or use backpackers for drinks but I see them with multiple guys per week.

Most my bangs I needed a few meets to seal the deal.
Calle de Pizzas has the most hookers, and not the best quality for other girls.
Anywhere with a steep cover charge $10 or more (Larco mall clubs, clubs on Bellavista and Libertad near Calle de Pizzas) has attractive women. There are others scattered around Miraflores on Larco Avenue.
No llamada perdidas, girls use texts (cell phone service cheaper than Colombia)

Logistics of Lima will hurt your chances. Many girls live far from where you will stay (Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro), on a map it is not far but it will take them 30 minutes to an hour to meet you, possibly more. So for some it’s hard to see you during the week, which clogs your weekends. The ones that do live close are probably Pitucas and in general take longer to put out, want more proof you’re sticking around, have a career, etc. So if you’re gaming a girl find out where she lives and works to figure out if she is likely to bang you on a Tuesday. For whatever reason most of my lays came from girls living in San Miguel.

One night stands are not common, a few times I was close and the “friend” obstacle always screwed it up, bc they will stick together. These girls would later flake too or disappear then call you a week or so later.

90% of the time I watched local Peruvians hit on chicks sitting down they were denied immediately. Typical latin country where social circle game is where it is at, and people don’t trust strangers in bars. Most Peruvians told me, “don’t trust Peruvians”. I never had any issues.

Blonde , blue eyes, and tall would do best here. Don’t ask me about any other races bc I don’t know.

I leave in a few days, I learn anything new I’ll post it.
If rep points come back you suckas better not forget.

Excellent data sheet man. +1 big time.

Lima, Peru Datasheet

yep good info... always heard girls in Lima are much easier than other latin countries. got to check it out.

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Great post, a +1 rep from me when they come back. Or do you prefer a gay gift instead ?

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Great post. Probably the best on Lima or Peru that I have read on the forum. Honest and to the point. Confirms that Peru is so very similar to Ecuador, where Ive stayed for a few years doing business. Only difference is that there are not as many prostitutes in Ecuador because there are not as many gringos, as in Peru. The rich white looking Ecuadorean women act the same as you describe in Lima. And unless you are looking for gringo groupies or prostitutes the internet is your best best.
So that is why i have always agreed with Mixx. If you know some decent spanish, head to a 2nd tier city in Colombia. Nothing, other than a 2nd tier city in Brazil and having portuguese skills, is better in South America.
I only recommend Peru and Ecuador, for those lazy bastards who dont want to learn spanish, want semi pros or just love nature and sight seeing.

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Do girls have big butts in Lima?

Lima, Peru Datasheet

good post. I need to get my spanish up to speed and do a mini-retirement here, as part of a sweep of latin america.

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Quote: (03-13-2012 10:30 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Do girls have big butts in Lima?

Yes many girls have big butts in Lima. Especially when you get out into areas like Los Olivos. You can rent a nice hotel in that area for 50 soles a day. Several nice bars and restruants there. Less hookers, bricheras in this area. I was the only gringo staying in that neighborhood for a month and it was easy hunting.

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Quote: (06-08-2012 07:20 PM)johnw28 Wrote:  

Yes many girls have big butts in Lima. Especially when you get out into areas like Los Olivos. You can rent a nice hotel in that area for 50 soles a day. Several nice bars and restruants there.

"rent a nice hotel"

Recommendations?

"Several nice bars and restruants there"

Names?

Lima, Peru Datasheet

nice report dude...I'm heading to Lima on a random 10 day trip on September 7th. Going through accommodation searches right now. I'd like to get a spot in an area similar to the Village/NoLita in Manhattan. If anyone is familiar with both places that would be helpful. Definitely an apartment with a terrace...not interested in hotels.

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Quote: (08-23-2012 04:41 PM)Shamrock Wrote:  

nice report dude...I'm heading to Lima on a random 10 day trip on September 7th. Going through accommodation searches right now. I'd like to get a spot in an area similar to the Village/NoLita in Manhattan. If anyone is familiar with both places that would be helpful. Definitely an apartment with a terrace...not interested in hotels.

I know the village and Nolita. The only neighborhood you should be looking at in Lima is Miraflores. It is the Village + soho + upper east/west side all in one. It is a huge 'hood, not only touristy, upscale but also where most of the best bars/clubs are. Rest of Lima pours into Miraflores to party.
You could also stay in Barranco, more artsy, bohemian, but only as a second choice.

Ive used airbnb and apartmentclubperu to book apartments. Booking weekly will save money. To get the absolutely best rates get the El Commercio paper (available at every newstand) to see the local rates.

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Awesome...thanks Eldon...I might PM you a couple of links

Lima, Peru Datasheet

No worries Shamrock. Let me know if you have other questions. I spent 3 weeks total in Lima. There is a famous street (really pedestrian alleys) in Miraflores called Calle de pizza and in Barranco called Barranco Boulevard. The alleys are just lined with bars and restaurants. You should familiarize yourself with them just for directional purposes. Here's the thing- the talent is absolutely horrendous. You'd be hard pressed to find one attractive Peruana out of hundreds. You might see a attractive backpacker or two. Good looking Peruvian girls hang out elsewhere. 
Here are other options: Gotica/Aura in  the Larcomar mall. Rich young girls. Try Santos near the Bridge of Sighs in Barranco for older hip chicks. Go to El Dragon in Barranco for cute rock alternative girls. El D is the only place in Lima where I heard good Western music. I'm not a fan of salsa merengue so Lima tends to be an aural assault.  Bizzaro Bar is a club in Miraflores that had some gorgeous girls. Check their website for gallery pics. 
Don't drink the water or eat the ice and stay safe!

Lima, Peru Datasheet

I think eldon is right about where the highest quality girls will be however i think your exagerating about how bad the quality is in pizza street.

It has a massivley bad reputation with the backpacking crowd. I was actively discouraged from going by some of the loki staff. I will tell you now i have never had so much fun in 1 street.

I spent my first week of my peru trip in lima. I returned twice during my trip. In my first week i banged 6 chicks. No daygame, no pipelining just hitting up the nightlife.

If you want to kill it i advise you target bricheras/possible prostitutes.

My tip if you have suspicions if the chick is a semi pro.

1 Ask "what do you do for a job?" (Unless your in tequila or on the street they will never say they are a whore.)

2 Then point to some girl in the club, say in a questioning slightly disapproving manner, "do you think she is a prostitute?"

3 Tell her of an experience you had where a girl acted nice and then tried to get money from you, make it clear you never pay for sex.

It isnt much to do but just remember to do it.

My tip on dealing with a brichera in the morning who you arnt wanting to share breakfast with.
Simple. Empty all the notes from your wallet and then show her.

Bonus tip if everythings closed on pizza street but your dying for the bang. There are places open till 4/6 depending on crowd.
Two clubs are open Tequila Rock, (avoid 100 per cent whores, they mean business, although if you meet them on their off night in another club you can bang, and usually they are hot) The other is about 250 metres down the street from Tequila. The next club will most likely sound like a joke .

I got dragged there by 2 bi sexual colombian chicks who also happened to be loaded. Otherwise i wouldnt have considered it. Its a giant gay club. To say i was uncomfortable would be an understatement. If your young and in shape in a gay club in the uk you will get a lot of attention. Take this and triple it with the fact that your in a country that loves gringos. Plus your the only gringo in there. Trying to put a somewhat aggresive face on doesnt particuarly help either as some might interpret it as sexual.

However let me get on to the good bits, there will be girls there and id say the vast majority will in fact be bi sexual. Not only are you the only gringo in the club, your the only straight guy there to. I discovered this place on my 2nd last night and pulled twice from there. Both girls were very aggressive in doing so. However i would always recommend doing what you can to get the bang from somewhere else. The weekends are all good cause heaps of places are open to 6 anyway.

Most important tip for if you want the bang that night. Try and do this with at least 30 mins ideally an hour from closing time to pull off. If your already making out with the chick and its on try and mention leaving, she will say where to? say either your hotel or her place. If shes negative at all about it, and you have no intention of meeting her again say "nice meeting you" and move on. Beause this is exactly what they will do at closing time.

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Quote: (09-08-2012 12:44 PM)Rick91 Wrote:  

I think eldon is right about where the highest quality girls will be however i think your exagerating about how bad the quality is in pizza street.

It has a massivley bad reputation with the backpacking crowd. I was actively discouraged from going by some of the loki staff. I will tell you now i have never had so much fun in 1 street.

I spent my first week of my peru trip in lima. I returned twice during my trip. In my first week i banged 6 chicks. No daygame, no pipelining just hitting up the nightlife.

1 Ask "what do you do for a job?" (Unless your in tequila or on the street they will never say they are a whore.)

2 Then point to some girl in the club, say in a questioning slightly disapproving manner, "do you think she is a prostitute?"

3 Tell her of an experience you had where a girl acted nice and then tried to get money from you, make it clear you never pay for sex.

My tip on dealing with a brichera in the morning who you arnt wanting to share breakfast with.
Bonus tip if everythings closed on pizza street but your dying for the bang. There are places open till 4/6 depending on crowd.
Two clubs are open Tequila Rock, (avoid 100 per cent whores, they mean business, although if you meet them on their off night in another club you can bang, and usually they are hot) The other is about 250 metres down the street from Tequila. The next club will most likely sound like a joke .

I got dragged there by 2 bi sexual colombian chicks who also happened to be loaded. Otherwise i wouldnt have considered it. Its a giant gay club. To say i was uncomfortable would be an understatement. If your young and in shape in a gay club in the uk you will get a lot of attention. Take this and triple it with the fact that your in a country that loves gringos. Plus your the only gringo in there. Trying to put a somewhat aggresive face on doesnt particuarly help either as some might interpret it as sexual.

However let me get on to the good bits, there will be girls there and id say the vast majority will in fact be bi sexual. Not only are you the only gringo in the club, your the only straight guy there to. I discovered this place on my 2nd last night and pulled twice from there. Both girls were very aggressive in doing so. However i would always recommend doing what you can to get the bang from somewhere else. The weekends are all good cause heaps of places are open to 6 anyway.

Most important tip for if you want the bang that night. Try and do this with at least 30 mins ideally an hour from closing time to pull off. If your already making out with the chick and its on try and mention leaving, she will say where to? say either your hotel or her place. If shes negative at all about it, and you have no intention of meeting her again say "nice meeting you" and move on. Beause this is exactly what they will do at closing time.

Nice post. It is either Peru or the Dominican Republic for getting decent looking easy pussy in Latin America..just like Thailand and the Philippines. For Latin or Black guys the DR and Colombia are easier.

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Quote: (09-08-2012 12:44 PM)Rick91 Wrote:  

If you stayed in the Loki where did you bring the girls to bang? No way you can do that inside there.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Lima, Peru Datasheet

I was in Peru for a month and my budget wasnt a big deal to me.

I stayed at loki all my first week and either got a hotel or went to girls place, i paid no more than 40 soles in miraflores, but you can get for about 20 soles in other areas.

On my 2nd return i got a hotel. I dont know what it is but i hate being in a hotel room by myself. I just like the livelyness of hostels. I booked into loki the next day again.

This factor will stop many guys from hooking up iam just glad money was not an issue for me.

Lima, Peru Datasheet

I recently spent a long weekend in Lima.

Fun fact for this trip I had two dates within two hours with 2 girls born on the exact same day 19 years ago! They did not know each other. I almost lost my cool when girl #2 told me her birthday.

The prior posters are spot on with most observations (as usual).

My target group are usually the 7+ 'good girls' between 19-35. I like my girls to be on the smart side (I realize that is not exactly a requirement here usually).

I speak less than 50 words of Spanish. I knew Lima wasn't exactly going to be easy for me.

Here is my report.

I had 4 dates from daygaming & online. All girls were firneldy and curious. My lacking Spanish was an issue since their English was limited. Got makeouts and kisses but no SNL from these first dates. My dates were younger than usual - 19-21 mostly.

Daygame

I made the mistake of daygaming not enough in the first days. Girls are almost without exception very friendly, on the shy side, but fun to talk to. English isn't as bad as I thought but still very limited.

In general there aren't many 7+ girls in this city. The average Peruvian girl is probably a 5. but there are some pretty ones - especially during the day. It's not easy to position and approach though. I should have spend more time in the supermarket in Miraflores as those girls were probably best looking. The streets and Park Kennedy work as well though I saw fewer pretty girls. The cliff parks in Miraflores are also worth going to. In general you'll spend a lot of time just seeing pretty girls and it's hard to approach more than 1-2 pretty girls per hour.

Nightgame

Mamas Tapas is no more in Larcomar.

Gotica was pretty empty at 2 AM on a Friday night. I approached a few but wasn't feeling it. Ratio was probably 2:1.

Next door Aura had much better music and much prettier girls. Summer stunners actually! Ratios was much worse and approaching almost impossible. The prettiest girl had 6 dudes encircling her constantly.

The next night I went to Barranco and hit the trifecta of Santos, Picas and Ayuahasca. Really nice bars - great setting and a healthy amount of bangable girls. Rather easy approaching but most girls where not Peruvian but from Spain, Colombia, Argentina, America, New Zealand etc. Again very friendly and relaxed vibe but could only get numbers. Some pulled the 'boyfriend' on me - others did not really engage.

Conclusion

This is an ok city but nothing great. There is good food but it costs easily as much as in the US (if not more). The cheap food is also pretty bad. Girls are below average and you need to put in a healthy amount of effort to get anywhere. I liked though how friendly girls were here. Not speaking any Spanish is an obstacle but it's not horrible.

A number of girls I'd have gone on date 2 with - if I'd have the opportunity. I guess you need at least a week to have a realistic chance to score from daygaming.

Lima, Peru Datasheet

I just wanted to send a BIG thank you to the author of this thread because I used a lot of the information posted in January of 2014 for a week in Lima. For those who want to experience Lima here are my tips and add-ons:

- Shelter: Stay at innperu.com, as recommended by the author. A 1 or 2 bedroom is $43 or $45 a night and have all the comforts of home. For those like myself with remote offices you can get work done using the wifi during the weekdays, but on nights and weekends the whole place uses it so it'll be slow.

- Food: The market "Vivanda" is 2 blocks away for your basic grocery needs. I ate most of my meals at home and went out for dinner a few nights. As a chef I recommend "Jose Antonio's" for an amazing Lomo Saltado and while you're here you must eat Ceviche, Antichugo, Picarones and Pollo al Brasso.

- NightLife:
- For bars check out Parque Kennedy, which is about a 15 minute walk from innperu. Calle della Pizza has a lot of bar options to check out.
- For nightclubs, Gotica is a very popular club right near the shore, about 4 blocks from innperu. Don't go before 12:30am... and know you can stay all night (one big reason Peru rocks) Bizarro is another excellent, more high-end spot, it's about $20 to enter and the music is good, drinks are strong and the women are dolled up.
- Wednesday night hit up Barranco and go to El Dragon for EDM music for the first few hours.

- Day Time Activities:
- SkyKitchen has a phenomenal cooking class where you will learn to make classic Peruvian dishes (perfect for showing off to girls at home). Choose the dinner options so you can learn to make ceviche, causa, lomo saltado and picarones
- Bike tours of Miraflores. Get to know your city! Plus ask any questions you may have.

And now for the fun part, my experience with the ladies:

After travelling through Peru for 3 weeks, I had 5 days on my own in Miraflores and was ready to earn my flag. I collected phone numbers about a week prior when I was in Asia (south of Lima, a beach place) so I could setup some hang outs when I was in Lima. Btw, a 1/3 of the country lives in Lima, and it's similar to LA in that it's a city that is sprawled out with different areas. Miraflores and Barranco are your safe places.

I'd usually head out around 9pm or 10pm on weekdays and have a few drinks at local pubs.

Tuesday night I went to O'brian's with a girl I met and it turned out to be trivia night. She was with some friends and I got a bad vibe that this was not a date, just a hangout. After a few drinks we bounced to another venue and I shit you not she said, "What's the next drink you're going to buy me?" I was taken aback by this entitled behavior. Later, while playing darts she mentioned she had a boyfriend. Great...I thought. After I got 2 rounds she asked, "Want another beer?" and I accepted her offer. When the bill came I paid for my 2 rounds and let the bartender know the girl had offered to get the 3rd. Later, this entitled bitch got really mad I didn't buy the round, and I let her know we were just friends and this wasn't a date. She yelled "Get out!" I stood my ground and slowly put on my jacket and told her I was gonna finish my beer. With a smirk, I drank it, yelled "Adios!" and headed out. Turns out entitled girls are not just in LA.

Wednesday night after dinner with some friends I went to El Dragon. After multiple approaches (at least 10) things weren't looking too good. However at 3am, an attractive girl gave me the eyes and I motioned for her to come over. She obediently arrived and turns out she was half Peruvian, half Chinese and was a part-time model for Red Bull when they do promotional events. She was cute as hell, with nice tits and an ass to take a bite out of. We danced, made out and as I bounced her out she said, "Wait!" to go inside and bring out...her guy cousin. They had arrived together. We all drove back, I tried to ditch him but nothing happened. We exchanged numbers and that was that.

The next day I texted with the girl (we'll call her Simona) and made plans for her to come over and show me to cook a dish she talked about the next day. Friday arrived and at the market where we were supposed to meet at 6pm, she wasn't there. I texted her and she was at the beach and wouldn't be ready for an hour. I didn't respond and she kept hitting me up with apologies and bullshit. I bought food, made some mashed potatoes, chicken and veggies and prepared to roll out solo to Bizarro.

After multiple texts from Simona, I figured she did want to hang out, so I said she could meet up with me at an Irish pub. She said she was with a girlfriend, but I didn't care. At the pub we drank, got our dance on and had fun. Simona was definitely happy to hang out with me and it was fun. Eventually I bounced her to Bizarro at 1am, and her friend did not tag along.

(Side note: When you're with a girl and her friend, just keep bouncing venues and eventually the friend will get bored and leave. Plus amp up the kino or kissing with your girl and the other girl will feel leftout and 3rd wheelish. Fortunately in Peru, everything is in walking distance so the other girl can just text and meetup with different people pretty easily.)

At Bizarro the equation was: dance, drink, kiss. Lather rinse repeat. We had a great time and at around 3am I figured it was a good time to bounce and see what could happen. In the cab Simona said she was hungry, as all she had for dinner was 1 empanada. I said that I had chicken, mashed potatoes and veggie leftovers she was welcome to enjoy.

(I love the irony of this setup, how she flaked earlier for food and now was fucking excited to eat at my apartment at the end of the night)

At my place I turned on some music, popped open a bottle of wine and gave her a nice meal. We were both tired and I said she could stay. She asked if I had an extra shirt to wear. Clothes came off and soon we were fucking like rabbits. Girl had an amazing body and responded well to everything I gave her. Flag earned.

(Btw, this just hit me now, but she had previously texted that "she's a good girl." and "she's not easy." BULLSHIT. I forgot what I said in response but I knew if we could just meetup, that she would be down.)

Saturday morning we had breakfast and another romp, and we went out again that night. I left early Sunday morning to LA and we had a yearnful goodbye.

Looking back, the "vacationship" with Simona was the perfect end to my month abroad.

"Desserts are like mistresses. They are bad for you. So if you are having one, you might as well have two." - Alain Ducasse

Lima, Peru Datasheet

I only spent two nights in Lima and had a blast so I will share what I found.

The first night I landed at the airport and had a taxi take me to my hotel in the Barranco district. Taxi was about $30 USD. I arrived at the hotel at 11pm, showered and got cleaned up and asked the girl at the desk where to go out. She gave me a map and said that the well dressed people went to the bar called ayahuasca. Fitting since I was planning on drinking that.

That is the place to go players: Ayahuasca Bar 130 San Martin, Barranco. So many women who are so receptive to confidence and good game.

I arrived close to midnight on a Saturday...I can’t say how it is on any other night of the week but on this Saturday, it was spectacular. A paradise for any seasoned player. Groups of girls were everywhere. And this place is huge. A dozen different sections that allow you to circulate, engage groups of girls, and move on if you feel like it.

Openeing was easy. My line was “hello ladies, do you speak english?” with a cheeky grin on my face. Then I told them “Tell me about Lima, how do guys and girls meet eachother?” No girls rejected me and I had lots of good conversation. But I did notice that the girls were very protective of one another when they were in groups. This led me to escape after about ten minutes of chat and explore other regions.

I stepped out to the front entrance, which is a big balcony overlooking San Martin blvd, and noticed a woman in a tight dress who was obviously watiing for someone. I looked at her and said “You are waiting for a date?” she said “yes...for a while” I replied “well I can be your new date” and she said “No” and looked down. I say “well, if your date doesn’t show up, come find me.” and I walk away.

I game a bunch of new sets of girls, who are all so receptive and friendly, but I can’t isolate any of them and continue circulating.

After about 45 minutes of this, I am standing at the bar trying to get a drink and I see the girl in the tight dress right next to me. I look her in the eye and pull her towards me and ask if she wants to drink with me and be my date. She says yes. She barely speaks english but understands body language very well. We communicate for about 20 minutes and I say “I want to bring you to my hotel” and she agrees.

We walk back to the hotel and buzz in the front door. There is a guy there who refuses to let her up to my room. Saying that this is a “hotel familiar!”. I say fuck the argument and take the girl back out to the street where we hail a cab, she tells the cab in spanish to take us to another hotel, which he does. So if you stay in Barranco, DO NOT STAY AT 3B BARRANCO IF YOU WANT TO GET A BANG.

Instead go to La Quinta Allison, which is still within easy walking distance of the good bars and will let you bring back a bang. And it is only $20 USD per night.

So in spite of my cockblocking logistic odds, I fuck this smooth skinned native Peruvian silly. At the beginning she claims to not suck cock and when I cum in her mouth for the first time she gags and almost throws up. But by the end of the night, I have her jerking my dick in her mouth and swallowing cum like it was her job.

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Very nice data sheet indeed! Glad you put in the "pituca" possibly my favorite Spanish/Peruvian word.

A quick ice breaker/ line I used with Peruanas that seemed to work well was "vivto y coleando" my friend that is originally from Lima taught me that and it worked well and usually got a laugh from girls to hear a gringo say it. From there, it was easy to transition into conversation for day/night game.

Once the booze got involved it changed to "vivto y coleando, pero no me gustan pitucas"!!!

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Nice write up on Lima, I've done very well at the Ayahuasca Bar.

Contrary to the popular belief of this forum, I still think there is talent to be had in Lima, as well as the less traveled city of Trujillo.

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Quote: (12-24-2013 10:24 PM)Mumbojumbo Wrote:  

I recently spent a long weekend in Lima.

Fun fact for this trip I had two dates within two hours with 2 girls born on the exact same day 19 years ago! They did not know each other. I almost lost my cool when girl #2 told me her birthday.

The prior posters are spot on with most observations (as usual).

My target group are usually the 7+ 'good girls' between 19-35. I like my girls to be on the smart side (I realize that is not exactly a requirement here usually).

I speak less than 50 words of Spanish. I knew Lima wasn't exactly going to be easy for me.

Here is my report.

I had 4 dates from daygaming & online. All girls were firneldy and curious. My lacking Spanish was an issue since their English was limited. Got makeouts and kisses but no SNL from these first dates. My dates were younger than usual - 19-21 mostly.

Daygame

I made the mistake of daygaming not enough in the first days. Girls are almost without exception very friendly, on the shy side, but fun to talk to. English isn't as bad as I thought but still very limited.

In general there aren't many 7+ girls in this city. The average Peruvian girl is probably a 5. but there are some pretty ones - especially during the day. It's not easy to position and approach though. I should have spend more time in the supermarket in Miraflores as those girls were probably best looking. The streets and Park Kennedy work as well though I saw fewer pretty girls. The cliff parks in Miraflores are also worth going to. In general you'll spend a lot of time just seeing pretty girls and it's hard to approach more than 1-2 pretty girls per hour.

Nightgame

Mamas Tapas is no more in Larcomar.

Gotica was pretty empty at 2 AM on a Friday night. I approached a few but wasn't feeling it. Ratio was probably 2:1.

Next door Aura had much better music and much prettier girls. Summer stunners actually! Ratios was much worse and approaching almost impossible. The prettiest girl had 6 dudes encircling her constantly.

The next night I went to Barranco and hit the trifecta of Santos, Picas and Ayuahasca. Really nice bars - great setting and a healthy amount of bangable girls. Rather easy approaching but most girls where not Peruvian but from Spain, Colombia, Argentina, America, New Zealand etc. Again very friendly and relaxed vibe but could only get numbers. Some pulled the 'boyfriend' on me - others did not really engage.

Conclusion

This is an ok city but nothing great. There is good food but it costs easily as much as in the US (if not more). The cheap food is also pretty bad. Girls are below average and you need to put in a healthy amount of effort to get anywhere. I liked though how friendly girls were here. Not speaking any Spanish is an obstacle but it's not horrible.

A number of girls I'd have gone on date 2 with - if I'd have the opportunity. I guess you need at least a week to have a realistic chance to score from daygaming.

I have to disagree with this post almost entirely. Yes, SNL are going to be very difficult in Peru on a first date. They are more likely at a club.

The best way to get a SDL is to establish a sexual rapport with a girl online. For example, while pipelining say something like, "You better be ready because I'm going to try to kiss you." Or you can be more direct just to guage their level of fuckability.

Another thing I have to disagree with is that this is the only place in the world were the girls outnumber the guys. The ratios are fantastic, you must've went to gringo discos.

Also, every girl I approached was receptive except 1 girl who was with a group of people, one of who was presumably her boyfriend, but even she warmed up eventually.

Finally, the cheap food is fantastic. Again, you must not have ventured far away from Pizza Street, Calle Berlin, Parque Kennedy, or Larco Mar. There are TONS of places where you can get "menu" a delicious two course meal for six to 12 soles ($2.30 to $five.00)

I don't want to knock you man, but I think did something wrong.

I have a post bout my experience in Peru that might be worth reading for those that are interested.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33106.html