rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Describe your friend that gets laid the least

Ok this thread is self-explanatory. Everyone has at least one friend that just ain't getting laid. List his major defects that you believe contribute to his celibacy.

We all know what textbook beta traits are. I'd like hear some real world examples from the forum.

My friend B:
1. Has a huge belly that overhangs his pants

2. Dresses like a high school ghetto kid and is in his 30's

3. Doesn't make as much money as he should for his age ...no career motivation.

4. Has 2 kids but still lives at home with his parents. He's not with the mother either.

5. Acts over the top alpha when he hangs with his boys but über-beta with girls.

6. Doesn't understand the concept of "guy talk". Runs and tells women everything you say. Gossips.

7. Uses drugs so he can have a good time at the bar.

8. Has nothing to talk about besides sports. Doesn't play sports.

Team Nachos

Laughs at the fact the I learn those 'pick up artists bullshit' but they watch me approaching girls and they try to talk to them like a dog.

One friend is in this LTR with a girl who doesn't put out (no sex before marriage), he would destroy if he was single or was willing to bang girls on the side.

My "creepy" friend:
- he gets laid, but only after getting stupid drunk and cavemanning a fat girl
- gets extreme oneitis with girls who don't even like him
- no concept of text game, constantly trying to "flirt" with girls via text etc.
- dresses poorly (walmart clothes)
- flashes cash
- gets too drunk

My friend who should be slaying pussy:
- on the track team for a big university = should get ass
- way too high of standards. ie. "olivia munn is totally a 5, wouldn't bang"
- pedestalizes hotter girls (dude shes too hot to talk to!!1)
- no concept of playfulness, is a "bro"
- superiority complex about his intelligence

My friend who now gets laid after a stint in Fort Mac (no pussy will do that to you). before he would:
- get blackout drunk and yell how much he wants some pussy
- call girls cunts + bitches
- spends more time with "bros" at the bar than girls
- no standards (would fuck anything)

Interesting enough it seems all of them have something wrong with their perception of a girls quality. They just fuck whatever comes to them and girls can sense that or they think no girl is good enough.

I know a guy in his early 20s. He may still be a virgin, not sure though.

Here's the only thing you need to know about him. Whenever you mention his name to girls who know him, they touch their hand to their chest, cock their heads slightly, and say, "awww. I love him."

I have a friend that is a former Marine, still pretty ripped, works out a lot, looks like a surfer dude (in Wisconsin!), Marine tats on biceps, good looking guy, has house and a decent paying job. The guy would slay sluts at will if he tried.

Shy as fuck around broads.

The last time he got laid is because I talked him into having an afterbar at his place and got a slut to come with us who proceeded to pretty much rape him. She actually asked me WTF was wrong with him at one point during the night as he wouldn't do anything with her. She ended up pushing him into his bedroom and closing the door. lol

Quote: (03-08-2012 10:32 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

My "creepy" friend:
- he gets laid, but only after getting stupid drunk and cavemanning a fat girl

That just straight up made me laugh [Image: lol.gif]

Interesting enough it seems all of them have something wrong with their perception of a girls quality. They just fuck whatever comes to them and girls can sense that or they think no girl is good enough.

It's funny you say that. I don't get retarded over a girl's looks. 6 and above is fine with me. I usually disqualify women on their shitty personalities.

Team Nachos

Quote: (03-08-2012 10:38 PM)j r Wrote:  

I know a guy in his early 20s. He may still be a virgin, not sure though.

Here's the only thing you need to know about him. Whenever you mention his name to girls who know him, they touch their hand to their chest, cock their heads slightly, and say, "awww. I love him."

I laughed out loud on this one - poor bastard.

This is probably just an consequence of their poor showing. If you cant' get laid except by going hogging then your best means of saving face is either insist no girl is good enough for you, or just go hogging and pretend you don't mind.

Exactly we all make fun of him because he had the worst luck in first year. First girl he banged barfed all over his heater, second bled all over his bed, the third one was too drunk so he didnt fuck her she got mad in the morning because they didnt bang, fourth girl we called the 8 in one because she was so fat and our other friend made out with 8 girls in the same night, he just fucked one girl that was the size of 8 girls.

I agree with parlay and bortimus, im sure most guys here wouldn't really stoop below 6es because they KNOW they can get better, dudes who don't get laid make up high standards so they have an excuse for not banging, the dudes who most dudes say "have game" are usually banging fatties. It is a true showing of good game if you have standards and abide by them, you know you're going to get laid so screw the fatty wait for the hotter girl who actually makes your dick chub out. Sure some of my friends bang more girls than I do, but my worst is their best, plus they cant keep them past the next morning, I make them fall in love with me in one night.

Quote: (03-08-2012 10:09 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Ok this thread is self-explanatory. Everyone has at least one friend that just ain't getting laid. List his major defects that you believe contribute to his celibacy.

We all know what textbook beta traits are. I'd like hear some real world examples from the forum.

My friend B:
1. Has a huge belly that overhangs his pants

2. Dresses like a high school ghetto kid and is in his 30's

3. Doesn't make as much money as he should for his age ...no career motivation.

4. Has 2 kids but still lives at home with his parents. He's not with the mother either.

5. Acts over the top alpha when he hangs with his boys but über-beta with girls.

6. Doesn't understand the concept of "guy talk". Runs and tells women everything you say. Gossips.

7. Uses drugs so he can have a good time at the bar.

8. Has nothing to talk about besides sports. Doesn't play sports.

Well based on this we know he got laid at least 2 times in his life so I'm sure he is doing fine.

Most of my friends are married or engaged, so... that probably means most of them don't get laid at all. I'm positive in the past month I've slept with more women than any of them have in the past 5 years. Sad.

I think this thread needs some simple solutions as well. Person I knew who got laid the least was myself 5 years ago.

1. 110lbs (I'm over 5'9"), acne still, mushroom haircut, unfitted clothes.
Solution: massive weight lifting, went to a dermatologist, asked a salon to redo my hair based on my facial structure, found a stylist online paid him $50 to give me brands + style advise over Skype. This last one probably saved me money from buying whack clothing.

2. Negative body language: crossed arms, lean in, unhappy.
Solution: change the way I sleep, forced myself to sleep on my back with legs uncrossed versus in a "ball" knees bent on my side like a baby. Also never cross my arms regardless of situation. Killed the lean in but using the heel up pose (right leg slightly out, on heel toes up). This signals happy and you can't lean in when u are like his. Try it.

3. Had to be shit faced to game. Solution, lower standards first and get 5's to like me. People may bash me but I have def fucked some 5's because most men don't understand that women won't fuck someone on equal looks based on 0 game. You still need game to close out regardless of 4-6. Unless u are crazy good looking, I am not.

4. Speech. Mentioned on here to lower your voice, I agree and one issue is you can't change your pitch that dramatically. My advice TALK SLOWER want to know how fast you talk? Get on the phone call up some extremely hot girl you inevitably have a crush on and video tape that with your laptop. You'll be shocked and see another easy way to notice bad body language.

5. Bounce. Failed at walking, too stiff, too fast, too uptight. Solution? I took dance classes and it forces you to walk more on your toes and you start practicing a more calm and rhythmic walk.

6. Talked about girls too much, I no longer talk about it with friends or at work. If people want help I help if not well whatever. I made the real jump when I broke up with a 8 bc I wouldn't settle down. Once a girl leaves her tooth brush at your place u know she is ready to settle, more on that story later.

7. Why me and excuse syndrome. Oh if I looked like this or had this $$$ or had xyz I would be rolling with women. Then I would see a few average dudes with hot girls and think "oh he must be paying for that or he must be blah blah". All that was just sad. Of course not everything is perfect but grow up man. If you think someone gets someone bc of looks/money you're still too insecure about your own game. Always exceptions, but be the exception of the avg dude with a 8+ on his arm 24/7.

My friend looks like the red head geek from 16 candles.

- He is overly picky about the girls he wants
- Brags about every situation that he talks to a girl
- doesn't take care of his appearance.
- Has a hair cut that looks like a mix between a left over from the 70's and Justin beiber.
- extremely critical about every girl that I get with
- refuses to go out to social gatherings like bars or clubs
- gives girls way to much respect, puts the pussy on the pedestal.
- tries way too hard and as a result never gets anything
- afraid to talk about any sexual situation (maybe that is because he hasn't had many)
- thinks he is smarter than he is. He forgets a lot of things.
- Smokes too much weed.

Actually this post was helpful for me because I have no idea why I hang out with this guy.... [Image: undecided.gif]

He who hesitates, masturbates.

I wouldn't call this guy a friend, he is in our social circle but only because of relation to 2 of the other guys.

-He fakes insanely high standards so he won't ever have to approach or get shot down, puts down any girl that anyone else hooks up.
-Constantly talks about how much money he makes or how demanding his insurance job is, there is no talking to him without it getting back to this in short order.
-Prematurely balding so he covered it with the worst rug/weave thing, we all know its fake, he knows its fake but you cant say anything about it.
- has to pretend to be the authority on everything
- has outrageous stories about girls hes hooking up with but not one of the guys has seen him with a girl ever, EVER
- did have an online gf that he never met, he claims to have but she said they never did and she moved on so he concocted a cancer scare to win her back, which didn't work
- cycled but didn't really go to the gym so he's out of shape

99% hes still a virgin and hes about 30-31ish, he came out to a buddys stag last year and we had strippers come over to the pad, well they called themselves strippers pretty much hookers as they asked if anyone wanted special treatment so we all said we'd chip and get the fucker laid, he overheard pretend he drank too much and actually pretended to fall into the pool and black out and asked us to carry him to his room cuz he thought he might die if he drank anymore. One of the guys caught him playing his psp in the room by himself an hour later.

Quote: (03-09-2012 10:20 AM)mikeymike Wrote:  

One of the guys caught him playing his psp in the room by himself an hour later.

[Image: 15938995.jpg]

I work with a lot of guys who don't get laid very often, they're all blue collar, trades type guys and they all:

-Have little life experiences outside of work, many begin working like dogs at 18 and never take more than a week off at a time.
-They work so much (60-90 hrs/week) that they don't have any other interests, all they talk about is work.
-The only things outside of work they know about are trucks, ATVs and hunting
-They have no style at all, don't read, drink a lot and basically act like meat head cavemen.

All of these guys I know work in the oil industry so they make a tonne of money but they blow it all on hard partying, material things and rarely, if ever travel or do things to better themselves and make themselves more well rounded people, sad really.

Sounds like some of you guys need new friends. You are the company you keep, after all.

Dead right scotian! I see the same thing on the Street, let's buy a Carrera 911 that'll get the girls...

I've noticed that guys who think they're much more intelligent than everyone are usually real bad with girls. A lot of know it alls.

Quote: (03-09-2012 01:27 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Sounds like some of you guys need new friends. You are the company you keep, after all.

Good point.

or Malcolm Gladwell author on Success: "You are the average of the five people you hang out with the most,"

What if you're a loner and don't have any close friends?

My friend (over 20, virgin and never kissed a girl either) is a really good person, kind, hard-working, calm and polite. Interesting speaker with a good sense of humor and plays the guitar. He is tall with an average body and face. His idea of getting close to the girl slowly and planning romantic stuff with her inevitably results in friendzones over and over. Also religious, not fanatically but what you might call a "true believer" who really takes care to adhere to his tenets, but the girls from his church are just as slutty as ordinary ones.

It really hurts me to watch him being tortured again and again. If he were only born some 40-50 years earlier, he would have lived a happy and fulfilled life. It's a sign of how savage our society has become in only a few decades.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (03-09-2012 09:25 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

I think this thread needs some simple solutions as well. Person I knew who got laid the least was myself 5 years ago.

1. 110lbs (I'm over 5'9"), acne still, mushroom haircut, unfitted clothes.
Solution: massive weight lifting, went to a dermatologist, asked a salon to redo my hair based on my facial structure, found a stylist online paid him $50 to give me brands + style advise over Skype. This last one probably saved me money from buying whack clothing.

2. Negative body language: crossed arms, lean in, unhappy.
Solution: change the way I sleep, forced myself to sleep on my back with legs uncrossed versus in a "ball" knees bent on my side like a baby. Also never cross my arms regardless of situation. Killed the lean in but using the heel up pose (right leg slightly out, on heel toes up). This signals happy and you can't lean in when u are like his. Try it.

3. Had to be shit faced to game. Solution, lower standards first and get 5's to like me. People may bash me but I have def fucked some 5's because most men don't understand that women won't fuck someone on equal looks based on 0 game. You still need game to close out regardless of 4-6. Unless u are crazy good looking, I am not.

4. Speech. Mentioned on here to lower your voice, I agree and one issue is you can't change your pitch that dramatically. My advice TALK SLOWER want to know how fast you talk? Get on the phone call up some extremely hot girl you inevitably have a crush on and video tape that with your laptop. You'll be shocked and see another easy way to notice bad body language.

5. Bounce. Failed at walking, too stiff, too fast, too uptight. Solution? I took dance classes and it forces you to walk more on your toes and you start practicing a more calm and rhythmic walk.

6. Talked about girls too much, I no longer talk about it with friends or at work. If people want help I help if not well whatever. I made the real jump when I broke up with a 8 bc I wouldn't settle down. Once a girl leaves her tooth brush at your place u know she is ready to settle, more on that story later.

7. Why me and excuse syndrome. Oh if I looked like this or had this $$$ or had xyz I would be rolling with women. Then I would see a few average dudes with hot girls and think "oh he must be paying for that or he must be blah blah". All that was just sad. Of course not everything is perfect but grow up man. If you think someone gets someone bc of looks/money you're still too insecure about your own game. Always exceptions, but be the exception of the avg dude with a 8+ on his arm 24/7.

[Image: gift3.jpg]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (03-09-2012 01:11 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I work with a lot of guys who don't get laid very often, they're all blue collar, trades type guys and they all:

-Have little life experiences outside of work, many begin working like dogs at 18 and never take more than a week off at a time.
-They work so much (60-90 hrs/week) that they don't have any other interests, all they talk about is work.
-The only things outside of work they know about are trucks, ATVs and hunting
-They have no style at all, don't read, drink a lot and basically act like meat head cavemen.

All of these guys I know work in the oil industry so they make a tonne of money but they blow it all on hard partying, material things and rarely, if ever travel or do things to better themselves and make themselves more well rounded people, sad really.

You know Scotian ...I was stuck in that kinda rut early on too. Problem was no matter how much you worked you never got ahead. Most people never left the county and that's all they knew. You needed 2 full time low paying incomes to survive. I knew I wanted more than that. It was hard to pull away from everyone I knew and go to school and pursue a different career path besides hard labor. When you're in that environment everyone likes to keep you down. First 4 years out of college I got to travel all over the world on the companies dime. It was great. I always have a good story to tell now to my friends. The highlight of their lives is the bar on Friday nights.

Don't be scared to pull away from your friends and family fellas. That's when you grow as a man.

Team Nachos

=DELETE=