rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spitting game under anesthesia!

I recently had a colonoscopy. I'll spare you the details but essentially you lie on your side and get put under while a long device goes up and into your colon, taking pictures and tissue samples. Not exactly my idea of a fun time.

The doctor did, however, have two beautiful nurses in the operating room. Really quite the lookers, probably in their early thirties. I was hooked up to an IV, had oxygen tubes in, heart monitors stuck to my chest, and my naked arse exposed in all it's glory. You get the picture.

I was a little nervous to be put under for the first time, and for obvious reasons, so I didn't say much and just did whatever I needed to do. The nurse anesthetist administered the drug to my IV and I was out. The next thing I know someone is telling me I am all done and they ask how I feel. I am still totally drugged, and I answer "that drug is awesome!"

I then look up at the hot nurse and say "for being so beautiful how do you like your job?" Was that a neg? Before she could answer, I look at the other hot nurse and say "you too."

She answered "I love it."

My bed was then wheeled out into my room, where I changed into my clothes, and got my results (fine by the way). It didn't take me long to realize what I had just said - I had just spit game at the nurses while coming out of anesthesia! [Image: kissy.gif]

I think I am starting to internalize things. Anyway, I thought you guys might enjoy the story.

lol

I did the same after getting my wisdom teeth pulled 20 years ago. Said to the hotbox nurse "Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy. What's your story?" [Image: biggrin.gif]

Got a big smile. Don't recall what she said.

Wonder how often they get hit on by guys coming to after surgery. Probably quite a lot.

Hey, I'll tell you - there's no approach anxiety. Chalk another one up to the forum guys, the solution to approach anxiety is Propofol. I'd put it right up there with apple cider vinegar, baking soda, and coconut oil personally. [Image: idea.gif] [Image: wink.gif]

Hilarious, man. Hate to hear about colonoscopies as I'm sure it's no man's finest hour. Guess I'll find out in about twenty years.

I had multiple health problems as a young child requiring general anesthesia a few times - consider yourself lucky at having made it to colonoscopy age without having ever been put under!

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (03-06-2012 10:57 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Hilarious, man. Hate to hear about colonoscopies as I'm sure it's no man's finest hour. Guess I'll find out in about twenty years.

I had multiple health problems as a young child requiring general anesthesia a few times - consider yourself lucky at having made it to colonoscopy age without having ever been put under!

Yeah I guess they are recommended after 50.

The way I have this figured is if I can spit game at the hot nurses who just participated in my colonoscopy while I am laying in a gown on the bed, then it's just my nature and I need to let loose of approach anxiety - which is some other layer of the mind that is made up of stressful considerations. Cheers!

haha running game at every opportunity. Sometimes I catch myself running game when I don't even intend to, its the best when you're just sitting there talking to someone on the bus and they playfully hit you and it takes a few seconds before you realize whats going on.

Quote: (03-06-2012 11:33 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

t's just my nature and I need to let loose of approach anxiety - which is some other layer of the mind that is made up of stressful considerations.

Roosh has recommended this before, but you may try reading Mean Genes by Terry Burnham.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I had one today and didn't have any cute nurses around to run 'drugged game' on [Image: lol.gif].

But the procedure itself I thought was super easy. Even the prep. Not sure how it gets such a reputation.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Last time the hospital doped me up on morphine I told one of the nurses I was gonna fuck her right in the ass. Don't remember any of it, but luckily my family was there to witness it and tell me the next day.

Quote: (10-03-2013 02:41 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Last time the hospital doped me up on morphine I told one of the nurses I was gonna fuck her right in the ass. Don't remember any of it, but luckily my family was there to witness it and tell me the next day.

Was that a neg? [Image: banana.gif] haha

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

I had a colonoscopy- whatever drug it is that they give you is awesome.

I'm going to be put under for surgery next week.

Quote: (10-03-2013 05:03 PM)soup Wrote:  

I had a colonoscopy- whatever drug it is that they give you is awesome.

I'm going to be put under for surgery next week.

Good luck with your surgery and mack those hot nurses man!

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

I've quite a few already. I have to schedule another one soon. I do have gut problems so my first was when I was about 18. I don't remember much what happens afterwards though. Although the prep tastes nasty and you have to basically camp out in the bathroom for several hours. My mom did say I made fun of the doctor afterwards on my first one.

Hilarious. I've done this as well, and witnessed it. Something happens to a man's mind when all inhibitions are gone.

If a sick sick man could spit some game
While drugged on morphine and shit
Why havest thou approach anxiety
O damn newbie????

I had one three years back - no anaesthesia. Dr said I had a textbook layout and the gut condition of a Japanese guy, so I left a happy man.

And just seen how old this thread is!