rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does anyone believe that chick Rush Limbaugh called a slut is straight?

What exactly was she using birth control for?

She graduated from Cornell in 2003 with a BS in "Feminist, Gender and Sexuality Studies".

[Image: Screen-Shot-2012-03-02-at-9.18.40-PM.png]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

I think she was more concerned about health issues. For instance, there has been a lot of studies linking cancer to some of the plasticizers used in silicone. Since most strap-on dildos are made out of silicone, the sensible shoe women have every reason to be concerned.

Quote: (03-05-2012 11:32 AM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

She graduated from Cornell in 2003 with a BS in "Feminist, Gender and Sexuality Studies".

[Image: Screen-Shot-2012-03-02-at-9.18.40-PM.png]

They abbreviate that as FGSS, pronounced 'Fags.'

Unfortunately, DC is full of straight men and women who you would assume were gay and lesbian by the looks, and mannerisms, of them. This city is full of effeminate dudes and masculine women.

Quote: (03-05-2012 12:01 PM)j r Wrote:  

Unfortunately, DC is full of straight men and women who you would assume were gay and lesbian by the looks, and mannerisms, of them. This city is full of effeminate dudes and masculine women.

^This

There are TONS of, otherwise straight, chicks that look like this in DC. Especially in the case of militant, career driven, feminists, it is VERY hard to tell the difference between them and lesbians. I have no idea whether she is gay or straight. I don't really care, considering she is so unattractive.

Sandra Fluke spent five years in NYC on Federal Gov grant money promoting legal suits brought by the "Lesbian, Gay, Transgender and Bisexual community". (this link calls it "LGBTQ")

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/03/meet-l...dra-fluke/

And now emails are coming out of Georgetown University, the oldest catholic university in the US, from Sandra Fluke's fcuk buddies girlfriends saying she has only been intimate with women, and never intimate with a man that anyone on campus has ever seen. I know it's ran by Jesuits with vows of celibacy, but can't they notice the lesbian hot bed their school's becoming?

Apparently the woman with ovarian cancer? Also one of Fluke' fcuk buddies.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads..._Homosexua

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."

Typical feminist manjaw.

While I have a really bad opinion of gender studies / manjaw chicks, I have an even worse opinion of Rush Limbaugh. I would never say such things to someone's face, and I'm pretty sure that his opinion on "feminist demands" isn't based on an enlightened and educated view like the one of this forum, but more on general aggression and desire to put people down.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Sandra Fluke asserted before congress that birth control pills cost $3000, which is insanely exaggerated. Both Target and Walmart sell birth control pills for $9 a month. So she's a liar. A really, really bad liar with an agenda to push.

But Walker nailed it when he said, "Don't forget that none of this is about contraception. It's about the fundamental principle that special payoffs to identity groups (other than you and me, obv) are not just OK, but literally sacred. Keep your eye on the damn ball. Also, there's the radical left's Oceania/Eastasia principle, which has only very recently become a bedrock feature of mainline Democratic politics: 'This is a new right that nobody ever heard of before, but it has always been a fundamental and eternal human right.' "

In trying to explain the absurdity of "Birth control pill costs $3000 instead of $9 a month at Target", "Other people always have to pay for my personal choices, of which I am never responsible for", "I'm a special identity group member so other people need to pay for special me" and "Here's a new manufactured right and don't look at the big pharmaceutical industry that's gonna make lots of money if the public falls for this" Limbaugh actually discarded "slut" and "prostitute" and settled on calling her "round heeled" --a quaint, archaic term brought back into the popular culture when a late 60s cougar tried (and largely failed) to get laid and then wrote about it.

Here's the actual context. Which Media Matters, Daily Kos, and the other spam services will never give you. You'll see Fluke was just a passing footnote in a whole series of material being covered.
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/0...t_and_rick

Quote: (03-05-2012 12:55 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Typical feminist manjaw.

I was gonna say, thats feminists, not gay. My two lesbian roommates are way girlier than that.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

it ain't about cost or access...it's about evangelicals and catholics tossing their agenda and platform down everybody throat....can't bitch and moan about gov't out of your life but religious institutions can have at it...

Quote: (03-05-2012 02:31 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Sandra Fluke asserted before congress that birth control pills cost $3000, which is insanely exaggerated. Both Target and Walmart sell birth control pills for $9 a month. So she's a liar. A really, really bad liar with an agenda to push.

But Walker nailed it when he said, "Don't forget that none of this is about contraception. It's about the fundamental principle that special payoffs to identity groups (other than you and me, obv) are not just OK, but literally sacred. Keep your eye on the damn ball. Also, there's the radical left's Oceania/Eastasia principle, which has only very recently become a bedrock feature of mainline Democratic politics: 'This is a new right that nobody ever heard of before, but it has always been a fundamental and eternal human right.' "

In trying to explain the absurdity of "Birth control pill costs $3000 instead of $9 a month at Target", "Other people always have to pay for my personal choices, of which I am never responsible for", "I'm a special identity group member so other people need to pay for special me" and "Here's a new manufactured right and don't look at the big pharmaceutical industry that's gonna make lots of money if the public falls for this" Limbaugh actually discarded "slut" and "prostitute" and settled on calling her "round heeled" --a quaint, archaic term brought back into the popular culture when a late 60s cougar tried (and largely failed) to get laid and then wrote about it.

Here's the actual context. Which Media Matters, Daily Kos, and the other spam services will never give you. You'll see Fluke was just a passing footnote in a whole series of material being covered.

Why are taxes being spent on birth control? Just don't have sex. I'm all for personal freedom and government staying out of people's personal lives, but it seems that people (feminists) want to have their cake and eat it too.

Hello.

Quote: (03-05-2012 05:54 PM)blurb Wrote:  

Why are taxes being spent on birth control? Just don't have sex. I'm all for personal freedom and government staying out of people's personal lives, but it seems that people (feminists) want to have their cake and eat it too.

That's been the problem with feminism all along. Women begging for "equality" and wanting the rights to go with it, but none of the responsibilities.

Remember the Costa Concordia that got beached a couple of months ago? Feminists and manginas went APESHIT that the old-school protocol of "Women and children first" wasn't observed. Well, if women are equals, why do they deserve the pussy pass?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

The protocol of "Women and children first" has never been official naval policy for any nation, and came under heavy criticism with the sinking of the Titanic. The liner crew took this so literally, the early lifeboats were launched with nothing but women and children. Which meant no one was strong enough on board to actually work the oars in the lifeboats. Even to get them out of the way so the next lifeboat could be launched.

It was just another fcuk up in the long chain of fcuk ups that was the Titanic sinking.

Quote: (03-05-2012 09:07 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

The protocol of "Women and children first" has never been official naval policy for any nation

While true that it's never been official naval policy, it may still be in practice - I went on a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas in 2003, and during the pre-departure lifeboat drill, women and children were still given priority in the lines for each lifeboat.

This was a Royal Caribbean cruise departing from Florida.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (03-05-2012 09:07 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

The protocol of "Women and children first" has never been official naval policy for any nation, and came under heavy criticism with the sinking of the Titanic. The liner crew took this so literally, the early lifeboats were launched with nothing but women and children. Which meant no one was strong enough on board to actually work the oars in the lifeboats. Even to get them out of the way so the next lifeboat could be launched.

It was just another fcuk up in the long chain of fcuk ups that was the Titanic sinking.

Hahaha, that's both fucking idiotic and hilarious.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (03-05-2012 05:54 PM)blurb Wrote:  

The goal of the Left is for the State to have total control of everyone's health care.

This incident is just part of that ongoing effort

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I hate it when women have a stronger jawline than me. Least my beard is fuller though.

I look at fatty Rush and all I can see Ned Beatty getting ass-fucked by that hillbilly in Deliverance.

Perhaps a message from God (or Allah) - he's an old FAG parading as a right-wing zealot - if he ain't an ass-packer, then Rock Hudson was straight.

Talk about a "jawline".

Interesting when compared to the NRA mantra:

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people."

"The pill doesn't cause sluttiness, people cause sluttiness."

If you are going to say that the pill enables sluttiness, you have to also agree that guns make it easier for people to kill each other.

Quote: (03-05-2012 02:31 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

To be fair to her, I think the 3000 birth control she is talking about is in relation to someone she knows who has an ovarian issue that needs a special $3000 birth control.