rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Greek kamaki

Greek kamaki

Alright this thread isn't meant to skewer Kamaki, but to get feedback on what should be done about his controversial posts.

He has contributed a lot of good information, but a significant percentage of it is so off-base that it seems like trolling. I don't want to ban the guy, but his posts tend to hijack threads and piss people off.

I welcome feedback on what you think of his value as a member is, even from him. I don't usually call out specific members, but I'm at a loss on what to do. He's getting the most amount of "reported" posts out of anyone.

Greek kamaki

I'd say keep him. He has some useful info and I've found his posts mostly accurate, just keep a 'buyer beware' type of mentality when reading his stuff

Greek kamaki

I think that if you were to do a cost-benefit analysis on him, you'd get a result that skews towards the benefit side. His posts are generally entertaining and can be accurate, but only if generally taken with a grain of salt.

I say let him stick around for now. As long as folks are careful to apply that grain of salt when reading his work, he's not a big problem.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Greek kamaki

What exactly are people getting offended over? I see a lot of stuff that's on point, and some stuff that seems off, but I don't get bothered over it.

Haha, he said your ancestors the Turks ruin good pussy:

Quote:Quote:

4.Avoid all places where Ottoman Turks have been in the past.This sounds strange but it is true.Every place Ottoman Turks have been in Europe has changed to the worst regarding girls since Turks brought their conservative morals.Draw a line in the borders of turkish occupation and focus out of this line.

Greek kamaki

His report on Greek Islands was solid, I have been to the places he mentioned and can confirm.
I think there is more too his Ukraine posts that he is not saying, it just seems too good.
I stay thumbs up to him staying....

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Greek kamaki

One should probably remember that English is not his native language, so some things may get lost in the translation.

Also, I think some of the stuff he says is for humor, but since we are so alphaed out here no one uses smilies to convey what would be obvious in person.

I still laugh about shorter chicks orgasming easier because the path from her snatch to brain is shorter.... [Image: biggrin.gif]

Greek kamaki

Remember that he speaks from the point of view of a Greek that will never make sense to anyone but Greeks most the time. I live in the biggest per capita Greek community in the states and have to navigate village mentality all day long. It's crazy.

If you can relate to Dale from the King of the Hill. He has theories but sometimes he's right.

Greeks are so crazy that we have no info here on how to bang the girls. Why? They fuck like crazy. It's because those retarded hornmonsters have been running game for centuries and will do anything for ass. ANYTHING!!

I went to Mcds once in Athens and got a coke. it had no ice in it. I told the girl to pour it out and fill the cup with ice then pour soda over it. The whole place got freaked and the girls hand was shaking handing me my drink. I slurped it down at the counter and proceeded to chew the ice. They stood in awe. Why? they believe that ice will make your throat constrict and give you an instant flu virus. That's just one thing out of a million

Greek kamaki

I would keep kamaki active , unless he starts to smell like the new Dash Global of the forum

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Greek kamaki

I have no beef with Green Kamaki. (Surprisingly enough. It seems I am always in the eye of the storm with questionable members).

Has anyone found his sheets to be faulty?

IE swearing on some bar and it's an airball? Or what?

Caught giving advice and opinions on places he has never been, a la Dash?

An anti-freedom troll that thinks smoking, drinking and having fun should be banned everywhere?

What's the offense?

I have found some well respected members of this forum's sheets being faulty before, but obviously that is not necessarily their fault.

Greek kamaki

I think you'd be sending the wrong message banning him at this point. I've seen some of your senior members get much more defensive and go after people in posts for questioning or disagreeing with them. Kamaki's posts have been more valuable than not. He is brash, but as el mech says, he's Greek, and that's how Greeks act.

Greek kamaki

Quote: (03-04-2012 09:47 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Remember that he speaks from the point of view of a Greek that will never make sense to anyone but Greeks most the time. I live in the biggest per capita Greek community in the states and have to navigate village mentality all day long. It's crazy.

If you can relate to Dale from the King of the Hill. He has theories but sometimes he's right.

Greeks are so crazy that we have no info here on how to bang the girls. Why? They fuck like crazy. It's because those retarded hornmonsters have been running game for centuries and will do anything for ass. ANYTHING!!

I went to Mcds once in Athens and got a coke. it had no ice in it. I told the girl to pour it out and fill the cup with ice then pour soda over it. The whole place got freaked and the girls hand was shaking handing me my drink. I slurped it down at the counter and proceeded to chew the ice. They stood in awe. Why? they believe that ice will make your throat constrict and give you an instant flu virus. That's just one thing out of a million

haha this is great. Sounds like Astoria.

I say let him stay- it's better to have the knowledge even if some people get angry. If gets too offensive- can you erase those parts?

BTW 30 bangs is good, man. I'm going to post a review soon.

Greek kamaki

I just got done with one date and I'm going to walk over to were the hospitality girls chill. I will be overwhelmed by Kamakia there driving pussy prices through the roof and blasting Greek music on the juke box while I regroup. They have destroyed the place.

Why is there Greek music in the jukebox? They got to the owner and made some false promise. Why do they play it when only american girls are there? Because they think it's sexy. I told them they're driving them away. What? Are you crazy? Who doesn't like Greek music?

My godmother asks me to take her to the store for produce. She picks marginal stuff and then tries to negotiate the price with a 18 year old girl at Publix. Make sense? She's only lived in the states 40 years.

I have Greek game. It's not pretty at times and I only use it when needed. These dudes are the masters of trickery and semi baller nonsense. When they roll right with heavy paper it's a sight to be seen.

Open a EE chick online like this...

I think we're going Iphone shopping for you today. Meet me at the blah blah
After you argue over price all day you come up with no phone but get her drinking mixed with psychotic mini meltdowns over why she couldn't get the phone and it's everyone elses fault. Then you turn on her. It's her fault for the way she acted in the store and the guy thought we had too much money blah blah.

Ha!

Greek kamaki

My thoughts on him

When put into context, his posts offer some value. I think its a bit of culture clash with Kamaki too.

Greek kamaki

My motive for not wanting him here is that when I come to the RVF I want to know that the available info is of good quality. Now we might think that this is not a problem when there's one poster having frequent brainfarts. But it's setting a precedence that would allow for 5-10 of GKs, turning the place into next ASF forum. I would hate for that to happen.

Greek kamaki

Quote: (03-04-2012 06:47 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

What exactly are people getting offended over? I see a lot of stuff that's on point, and some stuff that seems off, but I don't get bothered over it.

Haha, he said your ancestors the Turks ruin good pussy:

4.Avoid all places where Ottoman Turks have been in the past.This sounds strange but it is true.Every place Ottoman Turks have been in Europe has changed to the worst regarding girls since Turks brought their conservative morals.Draw a line in the borders of turkish occupation and focus out of this line.

I think he has a point there, Serbia has beautiful girls, but so conservative. Thanks Turkey.

I say keep Kamaki, he contributes a lot to the forum even though some of what he says is utter shit. I think most people are wise enough to take what he says with a pinch of salt.

Greek kamaki

Quote: (03-05-2012 02:26 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

My motive for not wanting him here is that when I come to the RVF I want to know that the available info is of good quality. Now we might think that this is not a problem when there's one poster having frequent brainfarts. But it's setting a precedence that would allow for 5-10 of GKs, turning the place into next ASF forum. I would hate for that to happen.

I agree with Vicious here. If i read something on the forum i tend to believe it as true. I don't want false information or notch counts based on promising and buying mobile phones/gifts/clothes for girls. i want to trust info on this board and not have to think about whether is based on game or (semi)-P4P. Its purely a game forum and should't be mixed with P4P or it will be exactly as Vicious said, it will set a predence for others.

If the semi P4P was the only thing wrong with Greek kamaki, i could still live with it but a lot of his comments and threads on appearances/characteristics are trollish and based on ancient historic events/ brain farts.

I'm a skeptic and a realist by heart so i might be more bothered with reading posts like that since i want to trust posters here based on real and valid information. I don't want to see the humor in posts from someone who states it as factual. facts are facts in my book and humor is not part of it.

Most of you know about my bout with Kamaki, i've have already withdrawn myself from it yesterday just because i don't see an end to it soon and feel like i'm talking to a brick wall. So i'm glad Roosh started this thread on it.

My feeling is that a member will be called out eventually just like the Dash Global case so i'm not worried. As Roosh said, Greek Kamaki already has he most reports so far and i think it will get worse in time since it looks like Greek Kamaki is running out of info already.

PS, Just like Greek kamaki i'm not a native speaker and the Dutch are very different minded from other countries too. But i have never heard from some one that they don't understand what i'm trying to say.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Greek kamaki

Φίλε, αν χρεαστείς μετάφραση κάνε copy paste εδώ να σου πώ τι σημαίνουν οι Ελληνικές στερεότηπες φράσεις. [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif][Image: noworry.gif]

Greek kamaki

He definitely has experience with eastern europe but sometimes it just devolves into an Asperger's-like diarrhea.

His islands datasheet is a good example of how he can really contribute value. I think his style of writing would be better suited for telling a story about some of his trips then writing a RVF-style datasheet.

Greek kamaki

entropy is a fraud and hr just admitted it to me via private message.

The pictures he put up where he said the guy was his father and the one with all the guns he said was his are bullshit.

Via private message I called his faggot ass a bitch.

He's fake.

Aloha!

Greek kamaki

I found his datasheet on the Greek Islands useful and it squared with what I previously experienced and knew about. His posts generalizing what different women are like, how to game them and other sociological observations I do not find particularly useful and must be taken with a pinch of salt. We're all big boys here - you can't believe everything you read on the internets.

Unless he does something explicitly against the forum rules I would not ban; that would be setting a bad precedent. On the other hand, if you want to prevent 10 GK's from spamming the forum with their combined wisdom than make it clear (officially or unofficially) that such behaviour is not tolerated.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Greek kamaki

Can we start a list of Kamakisms..

"Penis properties" = The appearance of a man's penis
"Erotic dance" = Bump and grind, particularly by black men
"Viking Danish" = A Danish man who came from alpha viking stock

Greek kamaki

I find GK to be an insightful, entertaining and knowledgeable member of this forum. Of course some of his views and methods may be hard to understand/grasp for the puritan/anglo guys raised and living in the repressed almost western talibanesque North America. But while i may not agree with some of his views, I can understand them and the logic behind them. Banning him would be a mistake IMO.

Greek kamaki

As long as someone isn't posting 2nd hand info about places that they've never been or shitting on other posters like Dash did, I don't see a reason to ban them. I had to sift through a lot of BS that Dash posted when I was planning my recent trip to Barranquilla, that kind of info really takes away from the spirit of this forum and can screw people over when they're making travel plans.

Greek kamaki

Quote: (03-06-2012 08:52 PM)scotian Wrote:  

As long as someone isn't posting 2nd hand info about places that they've never been or shitting on other posters like Dash did, I don't see a reason to ban them. I had to sift through a lot of BS that Dash posted when I was planning my recent trip to Barranquilla, that kind of info really takes away from the spirit of this forum and can screw people over when they're making travel plans.

WOW. So your saying Dash was full of shit? [Image: blush.gif]

As for GK. Greeks are loud, obnoxious, annoying, boisterous, and smell. I say keep him around. He fits in well around here.
[Image: attachment.jpg5185]   

Here's a pic of GK and his wingman.[Image: banana.gif]

Greek kamaki

"pussying and funny" = cocky and funny run by women in slavic countries