rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hey guys, has anyone been to Colombia lately? Is it safe to live in?

Hey guys, has anyone been to Colombia (Barranquilla area) lately?

Well, I've never been to Colombia before. I'm from New York and I planning to spend my summer vacation (3 months, I'm a teacher) in Barranquilla, Colombia. I met a couple of very attractive ladies from Barranquilla online and it looks really good for me.[Image: banana.gif]

The girls tell me Barranquilla is safe (it's supposedly one of the safest cities in the country) and other guys I've talked to tell me Colombia has improved in recent years.

However, others tell me it's not worth risk (due to the Drug War). Anyways, your opinions will be taken with much appreciation. Especially if you've been to Colombia recently (as things change rapidly in our modern world)

thanks guys
[Image: dodgy.gif]
Jim

Use the search function. There is an enormous amount of information on Colombia. However, it costs time to put all that information together for your easy reviews. GIVE BACK TO THE FORUM BY TYPING YOUR OWN DATA SHEETS TOO!

Here you go:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/search.php?ac...order=desc

You can also do searches on specific cities.