rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help - Any consultant out there?

Maybe this is not the appropiate forum but Rooshies are everywhere:

I have an interview with a top consulting firm(think McK, Booz, Deloitte), is a case interview and I need to prepare, the problem is that I don't know any consultants.

If any of you has experience with case interviews or consulting we could arrange a Skype case interview, in exchange, I give spanish or portuguese lessons.

Thanks.

Quote: (02-28-2012 09:02 PM)bars Wrote:  

I have an interview with a top consulting firm(think McK, Booz, Deloitte), is a case interview and I need to prepare, the problem is that I don't know any consultants.

If any of you has experience with case interviews or consulting we could arrange a Skype case interview, in exchange, I give spanish or portuguese lessons.

Thanks.

Where in the world are you located? I can try to help you out over Skype for a few minutes if I have some time, but it may be hard to coordinate depending on time zone. I'm on the east coast of the US.

Yup, you should mention where you're located. Would help us to provide more refined suggestions.

I have plenty of experience with the interviews, particularly with McKenzie, and other case interviews. Also happen to have plenty of helpful resources which I can provide you.

I can try help you out over Gtalk/Skype for few minutes . I live in Ukraine now, so the timing got to be coherent with timezone.

What type of position? I used to work in management for one of those consulting firms (actually, two) and conducted dozens of interviews. The format and questions were always dependent on the type of position for which the candidate was being interviewed.

You can PM me with specific questions as I worked with BAH for over 5 years.

Quote: (02-28-2012 09:02 PM)bars Wrote:  

Thanks.

I was on a McK interview (Lean Operations) just last week. Ask your questions here if you want, so everyone can benefit.

Any tips for the M PST test?

I want to do a mock case interview over skype, I think that I can ace the behavioural questions, the problem is the case.