rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do i kill my inner wussy???? :/

Ok Im dating 4 girls right now, 3 that im fucking. Thats a totaly of 7 girls im dealing with. Why is that im ok with messing at least 6 of them but there is always one that i get wussy with.

The one im talking about I met a couple weeks ago at this club. Walks down these stairs with these nerd glasses and every guy around me is gawking. As she walks in my direction we lock eyes and i go to the grab her glasses. She flirts back and says "no no". I go to the other end of the club and start dancing with this super asian hottie. We are griding then start talking... I turn around and low and behold its the nerdy glasses girl. I grab her too and now im sandwiched between them and pass off the super asian hottie to my friend. I take the nerdy glasses girl over by the lounge and we talk. Get the number and a lil kiss and she gives me a kiss on the cheek. We text for a week and get one phone convo. We went out last week and had a great time, making out and heavy flirting. She texts me later that night... "home... had a great time! [Image: smile.gif]" I replied and said i would hit her up over the weekend. Her response... "sounds good... have a great day at work tomorrow! ;D"

Ok... I wait til Sunday to call her... it goes straight to the VMail. I text her the next day... "hey nerdy glasses girl, how was your weekend?"

no response for 3 hours... ok she finally texted me, "Hey! Sorry, I forgot you called last night. I was knocked out! I was super tired after the tourney!!! And it was fun, got 2nd"

I get the message and im thinking to myself why the fuck am i acting like this over a girl i don't even know that well and only had one date!???

The problem is im always going to date more than one girl til i find my type... this is my type but because its what i like i go crazy in my head.

How do i stop it? and just relax

[Image: Sinner-T-Shirt-display.png]

This is perfectly normal way to act with a girl you like. If she fancies you she would reciprocate. It seems like she doesn't put much value in you. You should be direct with her and tell her where you stand and make a commitment. Stop using game and trickery and just be direct ask her where you stand. No amount of game is gonna change how she values you.

In short, she's probably looking for much better options

This post is 12 years old, if this guy is still having an issue after being on the pickup boards he's retarded. Big Grin