rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Ukrainian frame of MIND

Lots of topics on the girls in the FSU, but what about the men? What qualities are the girls there looking for.
Ok, I've been thinking about the rich/middle class locals and how arrogant they seem...yet are so successful.
I think by far, the biggest factor to success in the FSU is the right mindset.

What are some traits that you guys think are important for a FSU mindset?

1. Confidence
Never show weakness. You've got things under control and make decisions.
Never complain. Looking at the rich locals, and even the middle class regular dudes..you see the attitude "I can take what I want because I'm good enough, I deserve it." You want something with a girl, just go for it.

2. Discussion Topics
Keep things light and fluffy. Girls like talking about music and dancing, they like being told they are pretty. Keep messages on online and comments in person short. No need for long stories, a good back and forth is better, even when its brief sentences.
When asked why you're there: business. Be prepared to back it up with specifics, have a back story ready. It doesn't matter what, but don't be ambivalent.
what else? What are some other light convo topics that make the girls light up?

3. Behavior
Talk with a commanding tone of voice, make physical contact in straightforward and firm way, stand up straight! Don't be sad, but don't smile too much. Buy her a flower or some chocolates..they love this kind of stuff. It doesn't have to be expensive, its gesture thats important. Be respectful and formal in the very beginning and upon initial meeting, but quickly move to more casual.

4. Grooming and Dress
Simple and classic works best, think about the impression you want to make: a successful and serious businessman. This should be shown in your fashion sense. Leather is popular, as is gold. Girls like the color white on a guy, especially in the summer. Dress shoes and slacks, think business casual. The exception to the classic appearance is shirts..patterns, often floral, are striking and make you stand out. A classic hair cut is popular, shaved heads are not. Earrings are not worn by most men except teenagers...if you're trying for really young girls, it might work. Clean shaven with a strong cologne.

I disagree.

1.Confidence

Slavic women like weak men who they can manipulate better.They like tender men how to say it in English?If you appear overconfident you may appear as an arrogant asshole to her who will not take care of her needs.

2.Discussion topics.

Discussion will be very simple and boring to western ears.Girls will ask some personal questions.You do not have to say anything particular in discussion.Some humor can help always a moderated one.

Saying that you are there for business is a big mistake.Then you will have to show an expensive hotel room or apartment where your business meetings take place and you will be asked for expensive presents since girls will take your wealth for granted.They will also expect that you will come back as you promised so they will not put out from the first date.

3.Behavior.

You have to take command of the environment.They also test your edges with how much bullshit you can put up with.You have to draw a line.They test your honesty to them by some shit tests.They also play mental games by appearing and disappearing.So you have to be alert.Generally you have to give no excuses for your desire as a man.You are expected to like other women as well be horny want to fuck everything is considered normal in Ukraine.

In general you have to create comfort not be overpressuring so that the woman thinks she chose you and made personal choice to be banged.If ukrainian women want to get laid they tell you at the end of the date.

4.Grooming and dress.

Being overdressed in Ukraine cannot be emphasized enough.Everything on you should cost more than 100 euro.It is good idea to buy clothes and shoes immediatelyt before you get to Ukraine so they are in fashion and in good condition.You could also buy them in duty free in the airport if your size is usual.Every accessory helps.

However there is a danger.If you are overdressed you attract the attention of the thieves apart from the girls.So if you are in central place especially in Kiev look a bit around you to spot possible thieves.They are not so difficult to spot except if they are policemen watching the thieves.

To avoid scammers you should avoid departing from Boryspil airport in Kiev which is one hotspot for scammers and thieves although this can be in many times impossible.

As for taxi rip off I have not found a way to avoid it.Maybe it is better to have a phone of a taxi driver and pay him per day.(most girls have phone numbers of taxi drivers who are friends with them and take smaller fee than usual).Taxi rip off is huge in Kiev not so much a concern in western Ukraine.

Interesting, Greek Kamaki.
So you are saying people should be sexually confident and assertive...but at the same time sensitive and tender?

I agree about the conversation. I'm used to different convos in the west...women here like to keep things simple.

Quote: (02-26-2012 07:01 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I disagree.

Saying that you are there for business is a big mistake.Then you will have to show an expensive hotel room or apartment where your business meetings take place and you will be asked for expensive presents since girls will take your wealth for granted.They will also expect that you will come back as you promised so they will not put out from the first date.

Not true, just because you are there for business doesn't mean you will be holiding business meetings in your apartment.

Again painting all people from the FSU with the same brush - you will not be asked for presents in the whole FSU

Yes,but if you are a business person you need to stay in a decent apartment or hotel room having cash and papers with you,girls know all that.They will also wonder how you will find time for them since you are involved in business.

Apart from that girls from Kiev know that 90% of foreigners there are sex tourists while girls from Moscow know that 90% of foreigners there are businessmen since Moscow is rather expensive for sex tourism.So a girl from Moscow will take you as a businessman while a girl from Kiev will take you as a sex tourist before you prove otherwise.

Quote: (02-26-2012 08:31 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Yes,but if you are a business person you need to stay in a decent apartment or hotel room having cash and papers with you,girls know all that.They will also wonder how you will find time for them since you are involved in business.

Apart from that girls from Kiev know that 90% of foreigners there are sex tourists while girls from Moscow know that 90% of foreigners there are businessmen since Moscow is rather expensive for sex tourism.So a girl from Moscow will take you as a businessman while a girl from Kiev will take you as a sex tourist before you prove otherwise.

Perhaps, but I really don't think most girls are like Miss Marple looking through you apartment for bank statements, contracts etc [Image: smile.gif]

I often just tell girls here that i'm here because it's cheap and the girls are pretty. I don't need to care what girls here think, it seems the worse I portray myself as a person, the more they seem to be interested

Like I said the other day (http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10716-...id165573), do we really need to start a new thread for this post (when you already have a "Dating in Ukraine" thread)? Post in existing threads, thanks.