rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Topless Feminists storm Milan Fashion week over Anorexic Models

Here we go!
Anyone joining the protest...have they protested at any women being too obese anywhere?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...odels.html

Wow, even the Feminists in Europe are skinny...

Also, I can see ribs on the brunette and the blonde in the middle. Is anorexia yet another term that women fail to grasp the meaning of?

They don't understand that some people are just natually skinnier than others, they don't hate on comic-conventions for having nerdy ass gangly alien kids. Fuck em. Theres just something extremely boner-killing about a snarling woman.

Quote: (02-25-2012 07:01 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

They're from Ukraine. Google "Femen".

Yeah, it's a well known Ukrainian group... I guess they call themselves feminists, but it's really a big joke. Bunch of self-promoting girls just out to get some name recognition.

They bit off more than they could chew a few months ago when they tried to protest Lukashenko in Belarus. His secret police force rounded them up, slapped them around a little bit, and dropped them off in the woods near the Ukrainian border. Of course, when they got back to Ukraine, it was such a big horrible ordeal.

Quote: (02-25-2012 07:51 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2012 07:01 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

They're from Ukraine. Google "Femen".

Ho...ly...fuck...

I mean a few of them are butterfaces, but at least they're slender and skinny like women, and not the typical land-whale/lantern-jawed US feminists. I made a point in the lounge that attractive women, because they get a lot of benefits from men (and thus cancel out the female empowerment/slut-embracing aspects of feminism) can't be feminists, but damn...I'd have no shame in gaming and fucking these Ukrainian whores.

Hm they're all 5.5 to 6.5; a far cry from the doughy physiques of American feminists. I agree with them, most models are very androgynous if not lanky and boysih but that's what you get when you have an industry full of gay men telling you what's attractive.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Just a few years ago the Italian fashion industry refused to book extremely thin models in a move to get girls to be more healthy. I guess things are back to status quo! Sure, some of the girls are "naturally" thin, but they do starve themselves to try and stay that way.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I'm coming to the conclusion that these girls are attention whores, not feminists.

Quote: (02-25-2012 08:02 PM)Subotai Wrote:  

Yeah, it's a well known Ukrainian group... I guess they call themselves feminists, but it's really a big joke. Bunch of self-promoting girls just out to get some name recognition.

Yep. They're well-known attention whores. Since nobody pays attention to them in Ukraine anymore (they're too ugly by local standards), they recently started the international expansion.

Quote:Quote:

They bit off more than they could chew a few months ago when they tried to protest Lukashenko in Belarus. His secret police force rounded them up, slapped them around a little bit, and dropped them off in the woods near the Ukrainian border.

I also read they claimed they were raped. But I don't believe it. A Belorussian KGB officer could fuck some top notch girls, and he probably wouldn't even get a hard-on.