rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berlusconi Acquitted On Corruption Charges

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/euro...story.html

Of course he was, as George Carlin said it so well, "At the top, it's a big club. And we're not in it".

Here's the link, pure genius...

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

Yeah, this is what's called:

Above The Law

It would be a nice place to be I would imagine.

(and I don't meant that Steven Segal movie either)

Yep. You know Silvio probably did everything he was accused of, and more. Those around him made sure his only punishment would be forfeiting his job as Premier. He'll probably return to media and merely brush this whole thing off. Berlusconi has never been viewed as a paragon of integrity, so this really doesn't change anything. It's what his lovers love and haters already hate about him.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

As much as I hate rich, corrupt assholes, Berlusconi really seems like a cat I'd love to sit down and a drink with.

One of my good friends is an Italian dude who lives in Trieste. He hates Berlusconi with a passion and is probably livid at this news. Apparently, Berlusconi went from singing on cruise ships to billionaire media mogul through contacts in the mafia, using his good and clean name to sign deals (he also had a law degree) as a front for the mafia.

I agree though, I'd definitely hang out with the guy. He's like a modern day Roman emperor. Italy is pretty much his private little empire. Pretty cool. If I could do that, I would, so I'm not going to pretend otherwise.

Italy is also on my short list of countries to live in part-time. The Italian lifestyle is really what I'm about. Hell, I might even do a full-time transfer if I find a way.

This:

Quote: (02-26-2012 04:00 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

As much as I hate rich, corrupt assholes, Berlusconi really seems like a cat I'd love to sit down and a drink with.

And this:

Quote: (02-26-2012 04:25 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I'd definitely hang out with the guy. He's like a modern day Roman emperor. Italy is pretty much his private little empire. Pretty cool. If I could do that, I would, so I'm not going to pretend otherwise.

Add me to the list of cats wanting to chill with Berlusconi. Couple of glasses of grappa and a few cigars - I'm sure the dude would have mad humorous and insightful stories to tell.

And shit, if you're gonna have an entire country under your wing - Italy's not a bad choice.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

This guy catches cases like flies on shit and manages to beat them all. His comments to the media are pure comedy and remind me of Johnny Cochran.