rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All iPhone commercial ever made in 1 spot - iPhone Fans!

So, you an iPhone addict like me?

Great, enjoy all ads ever made since the iPhone was set to be released, including all teaser commercials.

So, sit back, and remember all the fun, sexual victories, glory, money, and adventures the iPhone has ever given you.

Happy Birthday Steve Jobs!!!

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/apples-iph...229?page=1

Mixx

I was really surprised how you wrote the other day about iPhone 4 being such a DHV in Colombia Mixx.

I never would have guessed because everyone is OBSESSED with Blackberrys, mostly because of crackberry messenger.

I think I got the plane from El Dorado in Bogota with the ping message sound ringing in my ears. Hell even a real good friend of mine would drive his blindado 4x4 with the Blackberry wedged into the steering wheel so he could keep on top of his shit! God damn.

I had to tell a few bitches to put that shit away while we were on dates. I thought I had left it all behind!! [Image: lol.gif]

Wonder what the level of phone addiction in Argentina is..I shall soon find out!

Quote: (02-24-2012 07:10 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

I was really surprised how you wrote the other day about iPhone 4 being such a DHV in Colombia Mixx.

I never would have guessed because everyone is OBSESSED with Blackberrys, mostly because of crackberry messenger.

That's why an iPhone 4 is DHV; everyone has a crack berry, and it's not so much that stupid BB messenger that requires another pin to message anyone, whatsapp takes care of that issue for everyone. The reason why everyone has a crack berry, and not an iPhone is because iPhone 4 starts at 700USD in Colombia for a 16GB, (an unlocked 32GB iPhone 4S goes for $1500USD) and nobody can really pay that locally unless they are top end execs or Narco novias.

Here's a good DHV to play on a girl that pulls out a crack berry next time. When she pulls out her crack berry, ask her to let you see it, and then, start trying to swipe the screen like an iPhone 4 that you have, and continue do this as if showing frustration and look at her and say "what's wrong with your phone?".....she'll know what you mean and snatch it back from you! LOL!

Mixx

Excellent.

I like that one I will definitely use that on my next trip. I know you mentioned here somewhere where you can get microsims for your iPhone that work in other countries. I forget the thread however.

Would that require my iPhone to be jailbroken and get it unlocked? I've got a good backup phone for abroad but it's no sliding screen [Image: lol.gif]

Quote:Quote:

I had to tell a few bitches to put that shit away while we were on dates. I thought I had left it all behind!! [Image: lol.gif]

Me too, its madness in this country. Everybody has one its just nuts. You see girls using it all the time, people walking and texting they look like retarded brainwashed drones.

@Mixx: Haha thats great play. Can you explain whats the deal with whatsapp -> BBM?

Quote: (02-24-2012 08:06 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Can you explain whats the deal with whatsapp -> BBM?

Whatsapp lets you text message anyone using ANY device. A BB using whatsapp can text message an iPhone, an android, a motorola, does not matter. What's app is a UNIVERSAL text messaging app that works on ANY mobiie OS

So, someone with a BB, can install whatsapp, and start sending texts to any iPhone or vice versa. Here are the 2 cool things:

1. NO SEPARATE PIN REQUIRED!!!
2. YOU CAN TEXT ANYONE WORLDWIDE FOR FREE REGARDLESS OF THEIR DEVICE.

If you change your sim card, what's app takes on your new number, no matter what country it's from!

Now, an iPhone can iMessage any iPhone without having the need for a separate (and stupid) PIN number!

I can send text messages to my mom's iPhone 4 (in Spain) from my iPhone 4 (in Miami) FREE using iMessage - she can even be OFFLINE and connected only to a wifi spot, and she best the text message on her iMessage.

Using whatsapp, I can text message from Miami, a girl in Colombia when she is using a BB, and I am using an iPhone.

when you have an iPhone you can have BOTH iMessage and Whatsapp, and voila, text to your fingers fall off for free to anyone, anywhere, any device.

MIxx

Quote: (02-24-2012 08:16 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2012 08:06 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Can you explain whats the deal with whatsapp -> BBM?

Whatsapp lets you text message anyone using ANY device. A BB using whatsapp can text message an iPhone, an android, a motorola, does not matter. What's app is a UNIVERSAL text messaging app that works on ANY mobiie OS

So, someone with a BB, can install whatsapp, and start sending texts to any iPhone or vice versa. Here are the 2 cool things:

1. NO SEPARATE PIN REQUIRED!!!
2. YOU CAN TEXT ANYONE WORLDWIDE FOR FREE REGARDLESS OF THEIR DEVICE.

If you change your sim card, what's app takes on your new number, no matter what country it's from!

Now, an iPhone can iMessage any iPhone without having the need for a separate (and stupid) PIN number!

I can send text messages to my mom's iPhone 4 (in Spain) from my iPhone 4 (in Miami) FREE using iMessage - she can even be OFFLINE and connected only to a wifi spot, and she best the text message on her iMessage.

Using whatsapp, I can text message from Miami, a girl in Colombia when she is using a BB, and I am using an iPhone.

when you have an iPhone you can have BOTH iMessage and Whatsapp, and voila, text to your fingers fall off for free to anyone, anywhere, any device.

MIxx

I see the benefit for sure.

However, my phone buzzing at all hours from girls all around the globe would drive me batty.

I can barely handle the American girl incoming.

Quote:Quote:

So, someone with a BB, can install whatsapp, and start sending texts to any iPhone or vice versa.

Here's the catch. Does the BB user necessarily needs to install Whatsapp? Or can whatsapp be present only from the iPhone end and still work?

Not sure about this but I feel that a good amount of BB users would not want to install whatsApp.

I don't have a blackberry, but doesn't BB allow their users to use BBM as the default form of texting while only using whatsapp when necessary?