rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Life Fat Girl Jihad!

More evidence that shame is a powerful motivator! The guy in this article should get a fucking medal, the world would be a better place if this happened more often

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...tclub.html

Upgrayedd. Which he spells thusly, with two D's, as he says, "for a double dose of this pimping".

Shaming works!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

She still needs to lose more.

The telling thing is that an insult from a stranger carried more weight with her than words of concern from a boyfriend. She didn't give a fuck about doing it for someone that loved her, or herself for that matter. She needed a stranger to embarrass her in public to get the motivation to change her gluttonous behavior.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (02-24-2012 11:52 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Best comment:

"Until I scrolled further down I thought the first picture was the 'before' picture! Obesity sure is a huge, huge problem in the UK.
- Simon, Beijing, 22/2/2012 19:24"

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (02-24-2012 12:06 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2012 11:52 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Best comment:

"Until I scrolled further down I thought the first picture was the 'before' picture! Obesity sure is a huge, huge problem in the UK.
- Simon, Beijing, 22/2/2012 19:24"

Yeah...she needs to keep losing, and then try to tighten up. The biggest issue with people that have lost a lot of weight is they're left with loose skin and a body with no tone.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote:Quote:

She has changed her 2,000 calorie lunches for Ryvita and fruit based eating in the day with a larger healthy evening meal.

Brilliant deduction Watson!

I've always wanted to go up to a fat girl and work something like this into the conversation: 'Hey, I've been lifting and working out for a couple months now, but I'm just not getting any bigger and stronger. I just *can't* put any weight on. Every time I get on the scale, I'm exactly the same weight as before. Do you have any tips for gaining weight? You seem pretty knowledgeable.'

Haha, I loved this good old Southerner's quote:

Even though the man was rude, he did her a favor. In the Bible, God spoke through Balem's ass to get an important message across. If He can use Balem's ass, he can surely use a rude man in a bar.

I love that the Daily Mail makes the worst rated comments so accessible, instead of burying them.

If we ever do the Rooshies awards, we're going to have make up a category for the hero of this story.

Absolutely true, she still has a looong way to go, but she's ahead of a lot of her land-beast sisters that infest the Anglosphere! Hope this article goes viral and inspires dudes to start publicly shaming fat girls like this and put an end to this bullshit 'fat-acceptance' movement!
@ basilransom: hahahaha, funny shit man!

Upgrayedd. Which he spells thusly, with two D's, as he says, "for a double dose of this pimping".

Sarah Gould herself left a comment under the highest rated:

Hi again thanks To those for your lovely comments and to the ones who have been harsh if you haven't got anything nice to say then don't say anything! I lost weight because of health reasons I could run after my toddlers and eat more because I felt down it's a visous circle !! I don't want to be skinny it's not a good look I want to be a weight I can look & feel good and maintain .. I want to be 11 stone so that means I have just under a stone to lose. I am a size 12 and would like to be a 10/12. I run 6 days a week and muscle weighs heavier then fat.. Thanks again to all the nice people for those lovely comments!! Xxxxxx
- Sarah

So she has a goal weight, she's almost there and will then attempt to "maintain" it. Now that she's no longer a complete whale, she's kind of hating on "skinny" girls, because "It's not a good look." Under the lowest rated, some posters gave her props for losing, but still thinks she should lose more. They weren't cruel, but their comments still got the thumbs-down.

Quote: (02-24-2012 01:00 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Hi again thanks To those for your lovely comments and to the ones who have been harsh if you haven't got anything nice to say then don't say anything! I lost weight because of health reasons I could run after my toddlers and eat more because I felt down it's a visous circle !! I don't want to be skinny it's not a good look I want to be a weight I can look & feel good and maintain .. I want to be 11 stone so that means I have just under a stone to lose. I am a size 12 and would like to be a 10/12. I run 6 days a week and muscle weighs heavier then fat.. Thanks again to all the nice people for those lovely comments!! Xxxxxx
- Sarah

She's 168 pounds now, and wants to get down to 154. She doesn't look especially tall. And she isn't doing anything that puts on muscle. So 154 is still fat. 140 is a good starting goal.

I like how she changes the story about her motivation for losing the weight. If she hadn't changed her story, she'd have to agree that getting called a fattie would help her lose even more weight. She's telling people not to do what led to her success!

Quote: (02-24-2012 01:09 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2012 01:00 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

- Sarah

She's 168 pounds now, and wants to get down to 154. She doesn't look especially tall. And she isn't doing anything that puts on muscle. So 154 is still fat. 140 is a good starting goal.

I like how she changes the story about her motivation for losing the weight. If she hadn't changed her story, she'd have to agree that getting called a fattie would help her lose even more weight. She's telling people not to do what led to her success!

I caught that too. She changed the reason to being able to chase her toddlers and for health, when that's bullshit. She was quite content to be fat prior to that dude blasting her in public. There was NO self-motivation on her part, and even a dude she was fucking couldn't get her to stop stuffing her face. Hey, whatever she needs to tell herself.

Interesting comment here (4th highest ranked overall):

WOW She has done well!!!!! Congrats!!!! To the person in the Nightclub and called her fatty, lets see what YOU look like
- Kitty, Hampstead, 22/2/2012 11:43

[Image: hamster.jpg]

Typical hamster delusion. What, does she think that only fat men bluntly shame obesity the way that guy did? As a former D1 college athlete, I can tell you first hand that this isn't true-I've seen guys with 6 packs and 8% body fat express even greater repulsion for obesity.

What will she do if that guy turns out to be fit?

On a more positive note, I was pleased to see this among the top comments (second overall):

Yes the guy was blunt and rude and she was rightly hurt. However, on balance were his comments any worse than the reassurances of "friends" who are comfortable with you being fat and keep saying you're curvy, bubbly and a real woman?
- Janine, Holland, 22/2/2012 11:46

Common sense is not dead in the west-people are starting to clearly recognize the lunacy of the pro-fat crowd. There is hope.

As for the girl, yeah, she's still big, but its a start. I still commend her-she went from absolutely untouchable even in one's wildest nightmares to somewhat bangable. 150 isn't a bad target for her to have for now. If every American girl held themselves to a similar standard (read: try to keep weight below 160, maybe a little more for the taller-than-average girls and less for the tiny ones), we'd be in a VASTLY superior position in the war against landwhales.
Think of all the walruses you see lumbering around in the USA.

[Image: article-0-11DB1DB8000005DC-496_634x744.jpg]

Now imagine they all instantly turn to this (read: this becomes the biggest girl you ever regularly see):

[Image: article-0-11DB1D97000005DC-575_306x588.jpg]

Its a start. Small, yes, but we're going in the right direction.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

On second thoughts, this girl will just gain her weight back after her wedding.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Lol hahaha. I'm just imagining over hearing someone tellng a fat cow that at the club.

You go, girl!

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Think she'll gain back the traditional 80lbs. immediately following her first bite of wedding cake like the blueberry girl from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory? Also, what guy is marring her, and even worse, what guy came inside her on more than one occasion when she looked like Grimace from McDonald's?

Quote: (02-24-2012 05:07 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

On second thoughts, this girl will just gain her weight back after her wedding.
This, unfortunately.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzHyeMaHm...re=related

I have never understood congradulating anyone on loosing weight. She should have never been that fat in the first place, and we should now congradulate her on what normal people do everyday?

She still has fat chick posture. It's like she doesn't know how to hold her arms with her lighter body. Awkwaaaard.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

How could anyone down a 2000 calorie lunch regularly? If eat anything more than a can of fish I get sleepy as fuck in the afternoon.

I have good news and bad news. The good news is the obese whale, Melissa McCarthy, that was nominated for a Best Supporting Actress Oscar tonight didn't win. The bad news is the somewhat less fat Octavia Spencer did...HA HA!

Quote: (02-25-2012 07:59 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

How could anyone down a 2000 calorie lunch regularly? If eat anything more than a can of fish I get sleepy as fuck in the afternoon.

Thats why eat and drink another 2000 calories of sugar after lunch.

I used to watch a British cooking show where they would get fat folks dieting and then teach and cook healthy cheap meals. I was always grossed out at what they ate. The 'crisps' and 'sausage rolls' were always, always, always on their daily menus. Why such shitty food tho, Fat Brits eat garbage lol.

She will get the weight back tho sadly, those wedding cakes don't come in 'lite' versions.

How many pounds does '1 stone' equal?

Quote: (02-26-2012 11:39 PM)kosko Wrote:  

How many pounds does '1 stone' equal?

1 stone = 14 lbs. according to Google.

Article says she lost 6 stone = 84 lbs.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.