rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Something that I'm seeing regularly that pisses me off

I was out running today. During that hour I saw the following on THREE separate occasions. I see this pretty much EVERY time I go out for a run:

Short, brown, what appeared to me to be central american or Oaxacan housekeepers/nannys walking white kids in strollers. We're talking on busy streets here too, with people commuting at 50 MPH a few feet away.

Now, I know that's going to trigger some racial BS for some folks, but let me say now I don't give two shits about color or background. I work in a kitchen professionally and my closest acquaintances are latinos, and more often than not I prefer their company.

What pisses me off is I'm pretty sure the moms of these kids are too busy getting botox or shopping on Rodeo drive TO WALK THEIR OWN GODDAMN KIDS IN A STROLLER. Seriously, when the hell did THAT become too big of a chore? In addition to American women completely nosediving on every last domestic ability, now they can't take their own kids for a walk.

Maybe it's just L.A. I dunno. I can't imagine a worse place to try and settle down and raise a family.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Same thing in NY. Here you see South American, African and Caribbean blacks that are nannies pushing white kids around. I wouldn't assume mom is just off getting botoxed, but off working also. Some of them have live-ins too. There is something a little sad about it, in that many of these nannies spend more quality time with the kid than their mom does, but mom is okay with that.

This is one of those jobs often filled by illegals - some of the very politicians that rail against it have people like this in their own homes.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (02-23-2012 01:47 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

What pisses me off is I'm pretty sure the moms of these kids are too busy getting botox or shopping on Rodeo drive TO WALK THEIR OWN GODDAMN KIDS IN A STROLLER. Seriously, when the hell did THAT become too big of a chore? In addition to American women completely nosediving on every last domestic ability, now they can't take their own kids for a walk.

You didn't already know that?

American women don't do anything.

This has been going on for decades in America.

I see shit like this all the time. Watching little kids is not easy but here's the twist. They are if you are doing things they want to do. If you think your needs or wants are more important you will need help. When I shop with my 4 year old we make a list together and paint some pictures on it. As long as its interactive all's good.

Now that we're on the subject though.....

This fucking pisses me the fuck off so fucking bad that it almost causes a BBL meltdown everytime...

When you are shopping for clothes in the mens dept why the fuck are bitches always in your fucking way? Why?????? Why do they need to look at mens shoes with no guy there to try them on????????????Why do they look at a garment for minutes and not give a fuck if they're in your way???? Why are they trolling around the mens dressing rooms?? Even in the suit dept at Dillards? I have to wait?

American women can't cook or clean either, it's a lot to expect them to be able to raise a fucking child.

el mechanico - can't agree with you more regarding the men's clothing section. Women have no business there. I don't want a woman that wears men's clothes, and I have no respect for a man whose woman picks clothes for him.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

You know, being married led me to pick up all sort of domestic skills. Now that I'm divorced, I wonder, what the hell is a woman for if not for sex and some female companionship? What WILL (not CAN) she actually do for me that I can't do myself? The main tasks at home are: cooking, cleaning, and....that's pretty much it. Maintenance I would have had to do anyway, that's a "man's job." Cleaning is easily outsourceable (or take about 2 hours out of your weekend) and cooking is pretty easy to do.

American women can cook and clean if they thought it was important, but they don't, because they have been taught that such things are beneath them. I'm seeing a FOB girl now who tells me everyday she wants to be my housewife and cook and clean (don't worry, will never happen!). Such thoughts would not even enter the mind of an American girl.

EM, my daughter is just a bit older than yours and you are absolutely right. You just need to think a bit more like them and turn things into silly games.

Quote: (02-23-2012 02:46 PM)Menace Wrote:  

The main tasks at home are: cooking, cleaning, and....that's pretty much it.

Don't forget back rubs.

Quote:Quote:

Maintenance I would have had to do anyway, that's a "man's job." Cleaning is easily outsourceable (or take about 2 hours out of your weekend) and cooking is pretty easy to do.

I have thought about having a live-in maid and a chef when I am older.

That would be G.

But the question is this:

Would this be beta, if I did that?

thedude37, I have the same response. I saw it growing up every single day. This is the woman who's super-anal about what her kids eat, what her kids watch on TV, where her kids go to school. All of which is fine by me... and then she plops her kid with a half-literate woman who can hardly speak English, for 12 hours a day. And she isn't speaking the King's Spanish either. Some of these women work, some of them just cart around the city in Range Rovers all day.

It's partly about increasing economic stratification. You have people willing to work for nothing for decades, and then you have people wealthy enough to afford de facto indentured servants. It's nothing new in Latin America, but it's increasingly becoming true of the US.

I can't help but feel that if you can't take care of your basic needs on your own, you have failed as a person. I wipe my own ass, I cook my own food, I clean my own room. People make the argument about how it saves time yadda yadda, but there's something to be said for self-sufficiency. It's also that I just wouldn't want to live in a society where servants are a fact of life.

You'd be surprised though at how many single women, who have been living by themselves for years, still can't cook for shit.

The Economist had an article about the use of 'help' and it had an interesting point. Having hired help was never really about saving time - managing the help could be just as time consuming as going without them. Having help meant that you were visibly superior to someone, by virtue of having them under your command. You can't feel rich when no one's at your beck and call. You ever see chicks eating at a fancy restaurant, and you'll see this is part of the reason why they LOVE going out to eat. American chicks equate cooking for a man with slavery, but busting on her face is empowering. She will lick your taint before she'll ever make you breakfast.

Personally, I don't get any enjoyment out of making someone my bitch, except well, my actual bitch.

I live in a mostly white suburb of L.A. with middle/upper-middle class demographic and see this shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME as soon as I step out my door. These short brown-skinned women pushing around white kids in strollers. EVERYWHERE. Usually during the midday.

I thought I was the only one that found this weird. But it's not only that, it's illegal Mexican guys mowing their lawns, washing their cars and trimming the hedges. The Mexican illegal women are also cleaning up their houses. Now I don't know why the hell you need to hire someone to clean your own damn mess.

It's not always the the stay-at-home wife/mother that "can't be bothered" to stay with the kid all the time.

When a blue-pill provider man and a modern career woman have a child their already-too-high expenses go up. They both need to work to maintain the lifestyle, neither can or wants to stay home, but they most certainly don't want to do the "prolie" daycare option. Enter the nanny.

I live in a downtown high rise and love dogs. I could never, in good conscience, own a dog and keep it in the apartment/condo all day. It's the same principle with kids: Provided that you have the means, how could you outsource raising your own child?

Sometimes I think that modern, upper-middle class America is the most depressing mind-fuck in the history of civilization.

My new Ukrainian girl..Massage, BJ, Fuck, Cooks and when I woke up the other morning she was scrubbing the grout in my bathroom. She dresses like I have no idea what(weird) She's the reason I started the domestic flags thread. I want to buy her new clothes..Is that beta? I do though.

My babymoma...Eats out 3 meals a day (sushi,outback). Gets her nails done once a week and collects foodstamps. My mother asked me "Why wont you help her with her car when it breaks?" I said Ma! Fuck her! this other girl cleans my house so she doesn't have to worry about that will she? Fuck no! So she pays another shop(my friend) I told him give it to her good!! Where does she get the money? My mother! she cries her car is unsafe to her and doesn't want to put my kid in it. My mom pays. That's life my friends!! lazy cunts workin the angles..

Scrubbing grout in bathroom? Damn. It's sad that I'm even amazed at that.

Quote: (02-23-2012 03:32 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Scrubbing grout in bathroom? Damn. It's sad that I'm even amazed at that.
Hells yes. Scrubbed, then she Lysoled it after that she emptied all the kitchen cabinets and scrubbed them too. Later that day my kid passed out at the beach and she carried her for 3 miles walking.

Quote: (02-23-2012 03:23 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

My new Ukrainian girl..Massage, BJ, Fuck, Cooks and when I woke up the other morning she was scrubbing the grout in my bathroom. She dresses like I have no idea what(weird) She's the reason I started the domestic flags thread. I want to buy her new clothes..Is that beta? I do though.

My babymoma...Eats out 3 meals a day (sushi,outback). Gets her nails done once a week and collects foodstamps. My mother asked me "Why wont you help her with her car when it breaks?" I said Ma! Fuck her! this other girl cleans my house so she doesn't have to worry about that will she? Fuck no! So she pays another shop(my friend) I told him give it to her good!! Where does she get the money? My mother! she cries her car is unsafe to her and doesn't want to put my kid in it. My mom pays. That's life my friends!! lazy cunts workin the angles..

Ah yes the golden question, well if she's doing the work, making you happy, and she's not asking for it...why not?

Its gotten to the point I really cant even date American women anymore. I went out w/two girls in the same day a few weeks back - a hot American and a cute Russian. the hot American mentioned work and her quote on numerous times. The cute Russian smiled and giggled and never once asked me what I did for a living.

Here's another one..I'm giving this girl a ride to her house yesterday her car was broke. She likes me I can tell. She starts talking about opening a bed and breakfast cause she loovveess to cook. So I say "Keep talking do you know how to make Italian food?" Oh yeah and this and that..So I asked what did you make for dinner yesterday? Ohh well after me and whoever broke up I haven't blah blah but on Christmas I made shrimp soup and some other shit. So I carried some of her things inside and looked in her kitchen..What did she have? A box of blueberry breakfast bars. That's it.

I told her I was hungry and asked what her dinner plans were. She said give me an hour and i'll be ready to go out to eat. Ok. no.

Thats it! It seems the girls here need 20 rep points everytime they make one meal.

Quote: (02-23-2012 03:21 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I live in a mostly white suburb of L.A. with middle/upper-middle class demographic and see this shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME as soon as I step out my door. These short brown-skinned women pushing around white kids in strollers. EVERYWHERE. Usually during the midday.

I thought I was the only one that found this weird. But it's not only that, it's illegal Mexican guys mowing their lawns, washing their cars and trimming the hedges. The Mexican illegal women are also cleaning up their houses. Now I don't know why the hell you need to hire someone to clean your own damn mess.

Where you at in L.A? The area I'm talking about here is on Fountain between la cienega and fairfax

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

And 5 minutes after my last post I log into facebook and see this posted by my cousins fat wife who shops in her PJs
[attachment=4903]

Quote: (02-23-2012 03:21 PM)Baldwin81 Wrote:  

It's not always the the stay-at-home wife/mother that "can't be bothered" to stay with the kid all the time.

When a blue-pill provider man and a modern career woman have a child their already-too-high expenses go up. They both need to work to maintain the lifestyle, neither can or wants to stay home, but they most certainly don't want to do the "prolie" daycare option. Enter the nanny.

Sometimes I think that modern, upper-middle class America is the most depressing mind-fuck in the history of civilization.

I haven't done the math, but I think you could live nearly as well having your wife as a housewife, i.e. on one income:

1. Only one car.
2. She homeschools the kids --> don't have to live in a distant suburb that's expensive because it has good schools. Lower rent, lower commute time. Could live close enough to work to walk, bike or use public transport.
3. Shop at Costco, cook at home.
4. No nannies, maids, cooks, gardeners. Wife cooks, cleans, gardens, even sews.
5. Try living in a smaller place close to a park, so that a small-sized home won't be such a big deal.

What are the major expenses? Rent, car, food, clothes. Set it up right, and you could potentially slash all of those.

Question is, how many American women would sign up for that?

I think Basil has me on ignore because of my typos. Lets see.

Quote: (02-23-2012 04:25 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Lol what? Nah. I have a few on ignore, and even them I usually just view their post anyway.

Quote: (02-23-2012 04:20 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I haven't done the math, but I think you could live nearly as well having your wife as a housewife, i.e. on one income:

1. Only one car.
2. She homeschools the kids --> don't have to live in a distant suburb that's expensive because it has good schools. Lower rent, lower commute time. Could live close enough to work to walk, bike or use public transport.
3. Shop at Costco, cook at home.
4. No nannies, maids, cooks, gardeners. Wife cooks, cleans, gardens, even sews.
5. Try living in a smaller place close to a park, so that a small-sized home won't be such a big deal.

What are the major expenses? Rent, car, food, clothes. Set it up right, and you could potentially slash all of those.

Question is, how many American women would sign up for that?

you could probably find a bunch of girls in Middle America who would be ok with it but the ones in or near a decent sized city are drawn to the city for a reason, and living like that usually isnt it.

Quote: (02-23-2012 04:31 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (02-23-2012 04:25 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Lol what? Nah. I have a few on ignore, and even them I usually just view their post anyway.
Haha. I have spell check now anyway. Just found out it existed when I saw Ali use it.

When a blue-pill provider man and a modern career woman have a child their already-too-high expenses go up.

They both need to work to maintain the lifestyle

Bingo! I see this too. I love how giving up stupid s--- like Lexus SUVs or overpriced, cliched Cabo trips isn't an option for any of these people. So the lifestyle becomes more important than the kids. Lovely, lovely stuff.

And then, so these people can have it both ways, we'll soon have to read stoopid-as-f--- Huffington Post Op-Eds about Mommies who wished they'd raised their kids but society wouldn't let them, blah, blah. Just wait.