rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you ever follow girls? Do you ever reapproach girls?

So I approached this girl at a bar. It was my standard approach, I go up and say "hi, i'm cool" and I extend my hand. This has never failed to open. Anyway, she took my hand and told me her name was heather.

We chatted for a few minutes. She was asking me questions and we beginning to share details about our lives. Then her two uggo friends walk by and pull her to smoke outside. I just stood and said "okay".

I didn't think following her outside was good. I just went back to my friends. I didn't see her again for hours, but then just as the bar was closing down, I spotted her.

I reapproached her and said "why did you run away from me?" She said she went to the bar across the street. It was closing time. Everyone was closing their tabs and moving outside.

Me: "It's too bad, I wanted to talk to you some more".
Her: I'm sure we'll see each other again
Me: No, that never happens. You think it will, but it doesn't
Her: It's a small town.
Me: Okay.

Then I left. So the next night at the same bar I saw her. It was at closing time again. I'm pretty sure she saw me but I didn't approach her again. Is that the right move? For the record, this girl is probably at least 10 years younger than me. I'm 32. I know an older man chasing a younger girl can't show any neediness.

Lotta stuff going on in this post

- maybe some one-itis, maybe it's an issue of persistence
- possibly a major age disparity
- confidence issues
- small town
- no insight to your game, style, social dynamics...

To answer your question directly, i've re-approached the same chick on 3 different nights, and fucked her as soon as she let me in. On the debrief, she was like, "I knew I liked you, I knew you'd be trouble, so I had to reject you to not fuck you too soon" This was in Austin, I was young (late 20's), the place was mad scene-y. We dated for about 3 months.

As for your approach, "why did you run away from me"...not smooth.
In terms of the re-approach, glad you didn't holler the 2nd night.

You may be in the creep zone or maybe the friend zone.

Either way, I think you need an image rehab. Which means from here on out, you've got to be SEEN having a ball with your friends and other hot chicks. She will see you, and just cause it's a small town, she's gonna be in proximity again.

No bitch wants a dude that no other bitch wants. (where it's the exact opposite with dudes. If a chick is sexy, i'd prefer that no other dude wants her.)

As to how you actually handle your 3rd strike, that's up to you.

me - I'd Holla normal, and if she says, you've talked to me before...I might say, "I must have been drunk...fuck... that must mean that I'm runk now..." Helps to have a clearly non-alcoholic drink in your hand. But she's trying to fuck your game up by recalling a past failing. PUSH THROUGH and keep talking.

The other side is that she's 22. 32 is not that old, but 22 is hella young. A little bit of the bloom is off of her rose, but she's got 3 good years of her most attractive years. But she's going to have hot young girl flakiness and attention span. At that age, big muscles, Affliction t-shirts, a look, fast car, drugs, tats, ...peacocking is most appealing, cause you belong to a tribe that she wants to be in.

Either way, don't get hung up on some chick that rejected an approach. Game is about #'s. Lucky for men, we don't get fixated on the perfect bitch, good enough to get the dick hard is all we need. And @ the pre-fucking level, all them bitches are disposable.

I ENDORSE THIS MESSAGE ...

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Quote: (02-19-2012 09:35 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Lotta stuff going on in this post

- maybe some one-itis, maybe it's an issue of persistence
- possibly a major age disparity
- confidence issues
- small town
- no insight to your game, style, social dynamics...

I'm new to approaching, so I'm looking for feedback. The girl is really a non-issue at this point. I don't care if I talk to her again. I just want to play it better next time this situation comes up.

I see you know Texas from your other posts. Well, I'm in San Angelo, which is central Texas. All there is here is an Air Force base and Angelo State U. There are only two decent bars that attract girls cute enough to approach.

Quote:Quote:

To answer your question directly, i've re-approached the same chick on 3 different nights, and fucked her as soon as she let me in. On the debrief, she was like, "I knew I liked you, I knew you'd be trouble, so I had to reject you to not fuck you too soon" This was in Austin, I was young (late 20's), the place was mad scene-y. We dated for about 3 months.

As for your approach, "why did you run away from me"...not smooth.
In terms of the re-approach, glad you didn't holler the 2nd night.

You may be in the creep zone or maybe the friend zone.

Yeah, I regretted saying that, but it was said in a joking way. I think not acknowledging her absence would have been better. Lesson learned. Even though I'm a newb at approaching, I don't give off a friend vibe when I approach.

Either way, I think you need an image rehab. Which means from here on out, you've got to be SEEN having a ball with your friends and other hot chicks. She will see you, and just cause it's a small town, she's gonna be in proximity again.

No bitch wants a dude that no other bitch wants. (where it's the exact opposite with dudes. If a chick is sexy, i'd prefer that no other dude wants her.)

It's not the type of nightlife for ballers. These are local drinking holes that attract mostly poorly dressed schlubs. No guy is ballin here. Most girls, even average ones, are surrounded by dudes, so the options for approaching are slim.

As to how you actually handle your 3rd strike, that's up to you.

me - I'd Holla normal, and if she says, you've talked to me before...I might say, "I must have been drunk...fuck... that must mean that I'm runk now..." Helps to have a clearly non-alcoholic drink in your hand. But she's trying to fuck your game up by recalling a past failing. PUSH THROUGH and keep talking.

The other side is that she's 22. 32 is not that old, but 22 is hella young. A little bit of the bloom is off of her rose, but she's got 3 good years of her most attractive years. But she's going to have hot young girl flakiness and attention span. At that age, big muscles, Affliction t-shirts, a look, fast car, drugs, tats, ...peacocking is most appealing, cause you belong to a tribe that she wants to be in.

I think she's actually younger. If I recall, she told me she just moved there to go to college. The number of bangable chicks is limited, so I have to approach no matter the age difference. I'm tall and fit and dress well. That's about the extend of my peacocking.

Either way, don't get hung up on some chick that rejected an approach. Game is about #'s. Lucky for men, we don't get fixated on the perfect bitch, good enough to get the dick hard is all we need. And @ the pre-fucking level, all them bitches are disposable.

Yeah, I just want to hone my game, so when I move to a bigger better pond, I'll be ready to do some damage.

Thanks for the reply WIA.

Off topic, but those tortillas chips that are made in San Angelo, Julios, are so tasty. They are my favorite tortilla chip.

redacted

Quote: (02-20-2012 01:30 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2012 10:33 PM)cool Wrote:  

I see you know Texas from your other posts. Well, I'm in San Angelo, which is central Texas. All there is here is an Air Force base and Angelo State U. There are only two decent bars that attract girls cute enough to approach.

tough place to be. Are you stuck? I know San Angelo is like 4 hours away from Austin, or some ungodly amount of time.

It's not the type of nightlife for ballers. These are local drinking holes that attract mostly poorly dressed schlubs. No guy is ballin here. Most girls, even average ones, are surrounded by dudes, so the options for approaching are slim.

The problem is more that you're seeing the same people over and over again. It's like High School where you depend on freshman to renew the pool.

Yeah, I just want to hone my game, so when I move to a bigger better pond, I'll be ready to do some damage.

Thanks for the reply WIA.

That's why we're here. Some of these game authors should do something for folks in a small town/tight social circle.

Only real advice i've got
- talk to everyone - to get used to approaching
- move when possible.

WIA

Yeah, San Angelo is far from everything. I've been here for 6 months training and I leave in a month.

In my whole life I've never lived in an English speaking place where the girls are pretty and plentiful. I've lived in DC and Denver and both of those cities I wouldn't recommend. Now I'm realizing how important the sexual dynamics of a place are to a man's health.

The Army is the worst by far for men---busted girls, white knights, betas following around girls like puppies, hole in the wall towns, curfews, sexual harassment indoctrination, no privacy, prison-like deployments.

You're over thinking this. You approached her, got cock blocked, she never came back.

THE END

Why aren't you approaching more women?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (02-20-2012 03:51 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

You're over thinking this. You approached her, got cock blocked, she never came back.

THE END

One of the most important things that helped me in my learning of game is that every time a woman rejects you she's giving you the opportunity to approach new women.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (02-20-2012 08:15 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2012 03:51 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

THE END

One of the most important things that helped me in my learning of game is that every time a woman rejects you she's giving you the opportunity to approach new women.

I think that attitude comes with doing a lot of approaches. I'm not there but I aspire to be that indifferent about any one girl. I imagine it makes a powerful impression.

Not as many as you think. My own focus on self improvement helped me achieve it more than anything. When you put 110% into your life and yourself and realize most girls barely put in any effort you realize how much more valuable you are as a man who knows whats up.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Great advice from WIA.

However, I'm afraid the only solution here is the most simple, if you want the maximum amount of pussy and to improve your chances - get the fuck out of there.

Quote: (02-22-2012 03:37 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

Great advice from WIA.

However, I'm afraid the only solution here is the most simple, if you want the maximum amount of pussy and to improve your chances - get the fuck out of there.

I leave small town Texas in a few weeks. I'm headed for Korea for at least a year. I don't particularly like the look of Asian chicks, but at least Korean girls take care of their appearance. I spent a lonely (lack of game, confidence, style) year in Korea in 2006 as an ESL teacher. Now I go back as a soldier on a mission to fuck.

To answer the initial topic: If I get blown out- I never reapproach

I recall Roosh wrote on this topic, saying that girls will blow you out, then later give you approach invitations, only to blow you out again when you reapproach. That has also been my experience in most cases.

They do this to inflate their ego and you are just serving their purpose by going along with it.

I have refused to reapproach on some occasions even when I thought that the girl sincerely did want me to approach.

My doctrine is- there are so many girls out there who would like to get to know me, I'm only willing to give a girl one chance-if she fucks it up or lets her cockblocking friends fuck it up, too bad for her-she's missed her chance

I refuse to chase a woman because it is a position of weakness.

Now, if the girl reapproaches me, then of course i will reengage with her.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Short tip, and it might have been mentioned already
If I were ever to reapproach a girl (never done this but I think this ought to work)

open with something like "Do I know you from somewhere?" and play dumb for a while.

It should work because it conveys that she made no real impression on you, and you're not especially interested. She might even find your forgetfulness interesting because it implies that you've talked to many girls since and even if you recognize her, the ones in between have blurred the connection.

"I see you know Texas from your other posts. Well, I'm in San Angelo, which is central Texas. All there is here is an Air Force base and Angelo State U. There are only two decent bars that attract girls cute enough to approach."

Are you in the service? I imagine it can be tough gaming if you're not in the service in a service town.

I spent some time in a Marine town and found that most of the chicks were either spoken for by a Marine or wanted to be. Either way they were off-limits, I was not about to wade into that kind of drama. Also don't have any tattoos.

I follow girls all the time, because moving targets are tough to hit. Its nice when they come to a stop.

If you've read "Day Bang" you know Roosh recommends following them until they get to a "Don't Walk" sign on the street. I like this of course and I take a step further.

If she walks into a bakery, I follow her in and comment on her cookies and cupcakes. If she walks into a coffee shop, I follow her in and open her in line. If she walks into a market, I follow her in and ask about what she's cooking.

Wherever she goes, I can easily follow her and wait for the right moment to approach. I might follow her into an elevator and open her there. I might follow her to her bus stop. It's all about timing and situation, timing and situation.

I often use the "fake phone call move" to let her hear my calm, soothing voice and introduce her to my vibe.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5632.html

This is so much better then walking behind her in silence. 

Walking behind her in silence = her imagination can go crazy and assume anything!

Walking behind her while having a fun, light-hearted conversation and dropping DHV's in an alpha tone with alpha body language = way better!

And, I don't always walk behind them. If possible, I will walk in front of them and try to anticipate where they are going or where they will have to stop. I might walk ahead of her for a whole block or 2 while I'm having my fake phone call. I let her soak up my vibe for a few minutes and then I hang up the phone, let her catch up to me, and open her.

I like to time it so that I'm the one who gets caught at a "Don't Walk" sign. That way, she approaches me from behind.

I can walk behind her, along side of her, or in front of her. If she can her my voice then the seduction has started. I'm trying to get her attention and build attraction from the moment I start talking (to myself).

If I see that she is walking towards a store or mall or something, I clearly say something like...

"I gotta go by the store to get the wine and melons"

or

"Let me call you back after I run into the Apple store"

I've found that doing this really puts the girl at ease as she will think that you are just a normal guy going about your business.

I open her when we are walking side by side next to each other or when we both come to a stop. Making this happen sometimes requires me to "follow".

Or as I call it, "going out of my way to give her an opportunity for fun and excitement".

Quote: (02-26-2012 01:25 AM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

"I see you know Texas from your other posts. Well, I'm in San Angelo, which is central Texas. All there is here is an Air Force base and Angelo State U. There are only two decent bars that attract girls cute enough to approach."

Are you in the service? I imagine it can be tough gaming if you're not in the service in a service town.

I spent some time in a Marine town and found that most of the chicks were either spoken for by a Marine or wanted to be. Either way they were off-limits, I was not about to wade into that kind of drama. Also don't have any tattoos.

I'm in the Army.

Most military guys I know are beta. They try to bang female soldiers who work next to them or stand near them in formation. Or they're in some pathetic long distance relationship.

Military guys go out in wolfpacks with maybe a female soldier or two included in their group. They have no dress sense and spend the night drinking and cockblocking each other by being obnoxious. Believe me, they're not approaching local girls with their battle buddies watching. They cling to their group like a guy in any other social circle.

Quote: (02-26-2012 05:15 PM)cool Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2012 01:25 AM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

I'm in the Army.

Most military guys I know are beta. They try to bang female soldiers who work next to them or stand near them in formation. Or they're in some pathetic long distance relationship.

Military guys go out in wolfpacks with maybe a female soldier or two included in their group. They have no dress sense and spend the night drinking and cockblocking each other by being obnoxious. Believe me, they're not approaching local girls with their battle buddies watching. They cling to their group like a guy in any other social circle.

Yes, I've seen all of what you're talking about. However, in the city I was in, even with all that beta, most of the young chicks wanted a uniform (either they grew up with it or they came to dig the uniform as part of living there) which made Civvie Me a persona non grata. I stuck it out, worked on my cool-calm game and put it to use when I left town and got somewhere more amenable to my style.

I re-approach girls occasionally. Never on the same day that I first approached them but sometimes I see them again a few weeks or a few months later.

This is because I Game on the same 5 or 6 college campuses all the time. Often times the girls feel like they have seen me somewhere before but they are not exactly sure where and when. Hopefully, I made a good impression on them the first time.

When I see them again and we make eye contact, I read and react...

If they give me a little curious smile like - "where have we met before" - I will re-approach them with a simple one of these..

"hey where do we know each other from"
"hey you used to in my yoga class right"
"did we dance together at the Kit-Kat Klub last month"

If they look at me like - "oh no, not this guy again"- Then, I just ignore them and act like I've never seen them before.

Sometimes, they remember me and say - "hey how have you been?" - Often, I don't think really remember exactly where they have seen me before, but, they remember me as a familiar face from around school.

I have gotten a few bangs from these re-approaches.

My most memorable re-approach was my "twin brother" re-approach. I was at a bar talking to a Mexican girl. She was giving me decent vibes but nothing too special. I left. I regretted leaving. I wanted to go back and keep Gaming her. I wasn't sure how to re-approach her. Something came over me, here's what I did....

I changed clothes, put a hat on, and went back to the bar. I went up to the girl and pretended that I was looking for "my brother".

her: ya, I think he was just here
me: he looks just like me
her: are you older?
me: no, i'm the younger one and the better looking one.

I gamed on from there. Ended up taking her home.

That was my all time favorite re-approach!!

Quote: (02-29-2012 03:09 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I re-approach girls occasionally. Never on the same day that I first approached them but sometimes I see them again a few weeks or a few months later.

This is because I Game on the same 5 or 6 college campuses all the time. Often times the girls feel like they have seen me somewhere before but they are not exactly sure where and when. Hopefully, I made a good impression on them the first time.

If they give me a little curious smile like - "where have we met before" - I will re-approach them with a simple one of these..

If they look at me like - "oh no, not this guy again"- Then, I just ignore them and act like I've never seen them before.

Sometimes, they remember me and say - "hey how have you been?" - Often, I don't think really remember exactly where they have seen me before, but, they remember me as a familiar face from around school.

My most memorable re-approach was my "twin brother" re-approach. I was at a bar talking to a Mexican girl. She was giving me decent vibes but nothing too special. I left. I regretted leaving. I wanted to go back and keep Gaming her. I wasn't sure how to re-approach her. Something came over me, here's what I did....

I changed clothes, put a hat on, and went back to the bar. I went up to the girl and pretended that I was looking for "my brother".

Good stuff +1

Quote: (02-29-2012 03:09 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

awesome story (and super creative) man!!

My favorite way to re-open a girl I've approached previously or been introduced to is this:

Point at her and say 'You again?!' with a smirk on your face. When that comes off playful it always gets a smile out of the girl and she's even more receptive to a second approach.

Good to see another player like gio with no shame like me when it comes to bangs. Whatever it takes