rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'What is woman for man?'

'What is woman for man?'

TudoBem created a topic on Nietzsche and included some quotes. ( Here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10589.html )
One of the quotes is particularly interesting to me.

This one:

'Everything in woman is a riddle, and everything in woman has one solution—that is pregnancy. Man is for woman a means: the purpose is always the child. But what is woman for man?'

What is woman for man in your opinion? What is woman for you?

'What is woman for man?'

Of the top of my head, I remember Nietzsche referring to women as a "dangerous plaything." Personally, I feel women are no longer ideal companions, so their value is mostly as occasional entertainment for men.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

'What is woman for man?'

Women are a qualitatively unique experience unlike any other. Too important to be trivialized, and yet too basic to be glorified, women are for men the problematic need that reveals his character.

Let me elaborate.

Although sex and love are amazing, there are still greater pleasures. But these greater pleasures - such as building lasting fame or wealth, raising a son, doing something that improves the lot of many - still cannot fill the basic needs for love, sex, and affection that only women provide.

Women are not merely "dangerous playthings", since playthings are not necessary. I challenge any man to go without interacting with any women; he will be miserable. No plaything has such power over us. Women are a need. For something to have such a powerful hold on our minds and being deserves a greater title than "dangerous plaything."

But this title should not go too far. There is also the popular, and old, Platonic idea of lovers being the "other half" to complete us as men, but this reeks of overzealous romance. While it is true that women are a need for men, it is also true that men need food. Does food complete us? Why doesn't food get similar appraisal?

Women fall into their own category which deserves its own description. We can compare many things to women, but women cannot be compared to anything else. To describe how women are to man who has yet to experience, or fully understand, them is one of the most challenging things a man can do for another man. There is the cliche analogy of "red pill" to describe the transformation it takes for a man to really understand the sexual nature of women, and it is appropriate - for men to fully understand how women actually are requires a new design of his worldview.

Additionally, gaining access to the world of women can be a man's most challenging accomplishment, or trivial act, depending on how attractive he is. So in finding a title women have for men, we must remember this title needs to be true for both the ugly and attractive man.

And this is why I believe women reveal a man's character.

What I find to be universally true for men concerning women is that it reveals who we are. When a man desires a woman, he must decide: How should I acquire one? And then, regardless of how he beds a woman, the man must decide: What should I do with her?

Look at man who is passive towards acquiring women. Women who come into his life do so purely by chance. We know that he is weak. His will to satisfy his own desires is nonexistent. He is manipulable and timid. He chooses nothing, accepts everything.

Examine the man who only bangs women through his social circles. He uses his popularity to increase his access to women. We know that he is willing to use his friends for his own gain. We know that he is enjoyable to be around. We know that his vanity controls him, since he is only an alpha male when he can brag in front of others he already trusts. He selects that which has already been selected by his friends; his thoughts will always be confined inside the thoughts of others.

Follow the man who is able to seduce women virtually anywhere. He is a master of understanding social nuance. He can bend others to his will. He is strong, yet the potential for abuse and evil are great. He places his desires above others. We know he had to practice to develop his skill with women, so we know he is obsessive. He is powerful, but dangerous.

How about men who lie excessively in order to seduce women? Is this man trustworthy about anything else if he is willing to distort the truth for his own pleasure? Compare that to men who never lie when seducing - is this man naive, or so pure-hearted he cannot do slight wrongs in the name of expediency? Would you want a friend who always chooses truth even if it means constant conflict?

Next, consider how men treat women after they have had sex with them.

Does he carelessly discard relationships without any forethought or regret? We know this man is dead inside. What good is a dead man?

Does he try and keep her like she is the last woman on earth? This is a man who has no self-esteem. He will never be able to stand up for what is right, or for greater ideals.

Does he keep his distance while opening himself up to her? A man who is secure enough to walk without afraid of being hurt? This is a man I could trust with my children.

Women - so problematic in that they defy any easy description or summary, so necessary for our happiness while being utterly inscrutable, they represent a need which reveals everything about a man's character.
And for having such a title, women are honored.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

'What is woman for man?'

Quote: (02-19-2012 03:04 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Women are not merely "dangerous playthings", since playthings are not necessary. I challenge any man to go without interacting with any women; he will be miserable.

Great post Samseau.

This is so true, no matter how much men pretend or like to think that women don't have a hold over us, they truly do. For all the reasons you've explained.

I remember a period when I was younger, I got my first job out of college and was in a small town and was not meeting very many women. I was miserable/borderline depressive, it was killing me.

So much of our lives are geared toward attracting a woman, conscious or sub-consciously, that it would be silly to acknowledge it.

Going to the gym, creating wealth, status, fame, learning a language, travelling the world, the list is endless. Whilst we all do those for our advancement and enjoyment, underneath it all they're all geared to attracting women.

Women fall into their own category which deserves its own description. We can compare many things to women, but women cannot be compared to anything else.

It's an interesting paradox - whilst I need women and the love, affection and sex that they bring, they do not complete me.

Some men constantly search for happiness, or the woman who will 'complete' him and bring him happiness. However for men like us I don't think we can ever truly be 'completed.' As we will always want the next challenge and goal and to constantly strive to improve ourselves.

It reminds me of a passage from the opening scene of Apocalypto:

"The deer said, "The Man has all that he needs. Now his sadness will stop." But the owl replied, "No. I saw a hole in the Man, deep like a hunger he will never fill. It is what makes him sad and what makes him want. He will go on taking and taking, until one day the World will say, 'I am no more and I have nothing left to give.'"

Additionally, gaining access to the world of women can be a man's most challenging accomplishment, or trivial act, depending on how attractive he is.

And this is why I believe women reveal a man's character.

Some days I am my own worst critic and beat myself up minor things. However when I think of all the time, effort and constant persistence I have put in to become successful with women, I am proud of myself.

There is something to be said of taking the time to acquire and learn a skill, then master and excel in it. All through your own hard-work and dedication.

Last night, I went to a bar by myself. I picked up a girl, was with her for a few hours, it didn't work out in the end due a few things. No big deal. I didn't drink and was by myself, which feels normal now. - How many guys can do this stuff?

I looked around, most guys were drunk, badly dressed and huddled around in a group of their friends. Competition?

'What is woman for man?'

Women are a qualitatively unique experience unlike any other. Too important to be trivialized, and yet too basic to be glorified, women are for men the problematic need that reveals his character.

[Image: potd.gif]

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

'What is woman for man?'

You guys like to over complicate things, women serve the same purpose for men as men do for women, pregnancy, that's it.

'What is woman for man?'

Woman is for man precisely what the astrological symbol for Venus portrays her as:

[Image: 11949849661308840073female_symbol_dan_ge...svg.hi.png]

A mirror.

A woman offers a man a look at himself. What kind of man am I, that attracts this kind of woman? What kind of man am I, that is attracted to this kind of woman?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

'What is woman for man?'

[Image: attachment.jpg35940]   

[Image: laugh4.gif]