rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So... I wanna bang my mandarin teacher...

Yellow fever... [Image: blush.gif]

Two weeks ago I started attending free mandarin courses at a university. So far its going great.

I always talk/ask questions to my teacher after class and sometimes I include a bit of personal chat, she was impressed that I was studying chinese by myself for 7 months before starting the course, so probably being the currently most advanced student in the class is a big plus, just showing my love for the language. [Image: banana.gif]

Now, I have been thinking about the "Don't shit where you eat" common saying, since I'm really enjoying the course, I wouldn't want to screw up since it took me quite a few effort to find it. Plus, I really do want to get very fluent in mandarin.

And here I am, in this great forum looking for solid advice from fellow players.

Quote: (02-17-2012 03:51 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Yellow fever... [Image: blush.gif]

Two weeks ago I started attending free mandarin courses at a university. So far its going great.

I always talk/ask questions to my teacher after class and sometimes I include a bit of personal chat, she was impressed that I was studying chinese by myself for 7 months before starting the course, so probably being the currently most advanced student in the class is a big plus, just showing my love for the language. [Image: banana.gif]

Now, I have been thinking about the "Don't shit where you eat" common saying, since I'm really enjoying the course, I wouldn't want to screw up since it took me quite a few effort to find it. Plus, I really do want to get very fluent in mandarin.

And here I am, in this great forum looking for solid advice from fellow players.

Fuck her Fretdancer! You can keep that thing going for months if you have to!

Don't try it.

If you really want to learn Chinese why screw up a free course you like?

Think about all the chinese girls you'll be able to get once you are proficient

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Why not? Go for a drink with her and proceed as usual.

The best place to learn a language is in bed! It's how players have picked up new languages since time immemorial.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

That's retarded. If she rejects your advance you are going to get reported. Wait until the semester is over before approaching. Professors are prohibited from dating their students in most colleges in the states. But once you are no longer her student and have no chance at being her student in the future, it's fair game.

Damn Fretdancer, I can tell you are one of mine!

That damn yellow fever...

Go for it like there is no tomorrow... I remember you saying you can't find many of those types where you're from (Honduras, right?) and I can totally feel you, pretty much the same in my city (Rio).

Is there a better way of learning a language than dating a native speaker? I guess not.

Niiiice.... [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (02-17-2012 07:02 PM)anewtypedude Wrote:  

That's retarded. If she rejects your advance you are going to get reported. Wait until the semester is over before approaching. Professors are prohibited from dating their students in most colleges in the states. But once you are no longer her student and have no chance at being her student in the future, it's fair game.

Dude, this isn't high school and Fret is in Honduras, which is probably a bit more relaxed about so-called sexual harassment than the US.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Thanks for the input guys.

@anewtypedude: Point taken. However, the university this courses are held is not the university I'm pursuing my career at. I'm not registered/associated with that university except for my name and old email. So technically, I'm not an enrolled student.

------
I see I'm getting alot of green light, makes me feel good. My current plan is to keep building rapport, ask questions and keep throwing personal questions while sharing personal DHV things of mine as well. She already knows my name so we're definitely raising the connection level. I'll ask her what she likes to do for fun and if she's been having a good time in Honduras. With gathered intel, I will proceed for date with drinks.

@Caligula: I guess so. Hell, this country has better things to worry about.

Don't shit where you eat only applies to women who are on equal standing or below you. Game on, just don't go too hardcore until you're near certain.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

http://www.rooshv.com/feeling-out-the-date

Post a picture and we'll give you a yey or ney.!

Quote: (02-18-2012 12:52 AM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

http://www.rooshv.com/feeling-out-the-date

Good post. Will definitely feel out the date.

Quote: (02-18-2012 03:34 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

I don't have any, even if I had I don't think I'd post them haha.

Quote: (02-19-2012 06:13 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (02-18-2012 03:34 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

I don't have any, even if I had I don't think I'd post them haha.

Why would you need other's approval to bang a girl?

Just tell us later if it worked out or not!

[Image: thumb.gif]

Def give us the play by play with how you escalate the sexual tension.

I have nothing of substance to add here, but just wanted to point out.. while on the forum homepage, it mentions the last active thread for each sub-forum. This thread was linked for the "Game" forum.. it only reads "So.. I wanna bang my man".

I was pleased to see what was actually going on here. Carry on.

Does she offer private tutoring? I've had success with a Thai tutor. I'd ask to learn slang and when using new words in a sentence would come up with something racy and suggestive.

Hmmm. Now that I think of it, I should place an ad for an Indonesian tutor... Email of picture required...

Alright guys, quick update:

Today was a good day rapport and comfort wise. She helped me with alot of doubts I had, talked a little in mandarin and shared good laughs, she has great sense of humor. She invited me to join her advanced level courses (i'm on level 1), she says that I'm too advanced for level 1, unfortunately I have other duties to attend to and can't fit schedule.

She's been in the country for 1 year and leaves in August back to Taiwan.

The plan is still keep building rapport, and change the student-teacher dynamic to build more attraction. Still gotta get intel on what she likes to do over here.

Stay tuned.

Make up some plausible excuse to celebrate with her at a bar you know. Like, hey let's celebrate my new found Mandarin skills with a drink. Get her drunk. Proceed as normal. Basically, I think you have to get into the man/woman frame, rather than student/teacher frame, which kind puts you in the submissive position as the student. As others have posted here, Asian girls often will not give any overt sexual signs, especially if FOB. It doesn't matter. Escalate as normal.

On my first real job, I fucked a chinese chick from work and played with her in the office garage. I told my supervisor and it was the first time I ever heard somone say "don't shit where u eat". The saying is "don't SHIT where u eat" not "dont CUM where u eat". It was my first taste of asian pussy, in 1985, back when everyone thought of asian chicks as the sexless nerds in the front row. Evertything for me worked out fine. In fact, I have wood right now just thinking about it. He who hesitates has has full balls. As we said in the 80s, go for it

"Don't shit where you eat" only applies to situations where there are consequences (ie, work)

What are the consequences if she rebuffs you? Nothing. Nada. Zero.

You just keep going to class all the same.

(Hell, even in the workplace, there's usually no consequences to asking a girl out for a drink. I think dudes are just pansies when it comes to dealing with girls that rejected them, when it's really no big deal at all.)

Ok, so here goes a brief report (I don't like writing too much) of how it went down:

I played it cool at first, I aimed at grabbing her attention at proving I was the best student in her class, without coming as try-hard. Instead I just asked really advanced questions, which did the job.

After that, I started sharing a little about me, and make her do the same too, this way we conected in a way that was more than a student-teacher relationship. I gamed as normal, making her feel comfortable, good, and make her laugh alot.

One day we had no class, so she invited me for some tea time. I agreed and we met up at a mall (sort of like a coffee date), we disscussed alot of Mandarin, I kept gaming normally.

All this time I was debating whether or not to kiss close that day or not, I finally ended up deciding not to. After that date I felt she started behaving different, it was weird. Anyways I didn't let that stop me, I asked her on a 2nd date to help me with some Mandarin. We went for drinks, we talked Mandarin, we had a great time. I kiss closed this night, she didn't put up any resistance, but started saying stuff like 'she was a teacher and I a student'. I played cool and rambled on how it didn't mattered, just trying to make her feel cool about it (I'm so good at this).

After that we went on many dates, more drinks, movies, eating, etc. I was impressed at how great she dressed when she goes out on a date (completely different when she goes to class), Yellow fever was getting to me stronger than ever. Her body was just so slender, and the curves....FUCK. I was hooked, I wanted it bad.

After a few dates I kept escalating gradually towards 3rd base, she loved it and she was now feeling more comfortable around me and our kind of relationship.

One day I took her to a house my parent's built near the countryside 30 mins from my city, it was just us. I knew she was on her period, so it was ok with me. This time we went full on it, except for the sex. I got a glimpse at her complete naked body, those white-yellow legs were Perfect, some of the best legs I've seen in my life.

I knew we just needed to see each other again one more time and it was on. I suggested renting a movie and watching it at her aparment, she agreed.

We did so, we watched a chinese movie, and after that it was on. I lead her to her bed, she knew it was going down. When I lay her slowly on the bed she asked me with the shyest voice and face you can imagine:

"Do you want that...?" , I melted.

"Yes" I replied.

She asked me if I had condoms, I had brought 3.

I was amazed on how there was absolutely zero LMR, which is perfectly described in this post by Basilransom.

And the rest, well you guys know already know how it went.

An interesting note was, she was hurting alot when I went in. But I kept going on, she was liking it, but I could tell it hurt her. I altered with gentleness and hard, I felt like I could last forever.

Nice! You could have probably moved faster, but well played.

This man asked for advice on how to bang a specific girl and succeeded anyway. [Image: smile.gif] Well done.

Props, sir. I'm taking a unit in Chinese this semester. Maybe in a year or so you can tutor me haha.

Good work Fretdancer, played the long haul game and played it well.