rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Different national styles of pick up

In general you cannot avoid being in a place without watching the other nationalities style of pick up.Sometimes it matters sometimes not.I will try to present my observations:

1.The English imperial style.English overwhelm every other by being loud and disrespectful of others present.They make noise do not hesitate to show their private parts.The high class English have lots of tact and humor and are always one scale above.In this way in an English guys environemnt there is always a tough element and conflicts are likely mostly not for girls though.Generally English environemnt can become very depressing for other nationalities.

2.The Viking comfort.Scandinavians tend to be rather social they talk to foreign girls based on their height,physical appearance.They smile a lot and are generally polite.To others they may seem effeminate due to their blonde hair and soft facial characteristics.Anyway Scandinavians have a high score rate among English and German women they are largely prefered in the West.Norwegians compensate for the relative lack of attractiveness by natural toughness and mental awareness.

3.The German lurking Panzer.Germans in general do not approach but they lurke.They just keep an eye on women while hanging out with friends.When they see some vulnerability they make their movement which is carefully calculated.Do not underestimate the German men presence.When they attack their success is almost sure it is like a Panzer lurking in camouflage to come out of its position and give a precision shot at the decisive moment.

4.The Italian table happiness.Italians bring the girls to big companies where they sit around a table drinking talking loud and making jokes.Italians can enjoy a meal for hours this way.

5.The turkish circle.Turks have the following tactique.They spot the hottest girls in the club and send to them some handsome guys to invite them to their company.The handsome guys with smooth pick up grab them by hand and bring them to a circle of friends.There other guys undertake too guard the girls from attempts of other guys to talk to them.It is a method used also in Northern Greece.Other times Turkish guys throw turkish flags around girls necks like lassos and bring them to the place they stay.

6.The Balkan terror.Balkan guys tend to rely on intimidation.They keep silent flashing their biceps and pumped up physicque so that any other guy gets sweat trying to attempt.In Balkans the whole issue is to scare the other side.If you get scared you lose.So you see the huge Serbian guy hanging next to girls silent and you really wonder what will happen if he decides to move.Because if he moves your future can be uncertain.Be fearless is basic quality in Balkans.

7.The Greek low low style.Greeks call it this way approach a girl and starting small talk with her about insignificant issuses be calm try to gain her trust and create comfort to her not tell anything impressive just keep it low low.

8.The Mediteranean gay way.Approach a woman and talk to her like a gay about fashion,nails etc showing increased awareness.Due to large number of gays in Mediteranean countries guys here always can display some gay elements.(a common complain I hear about Greek men from foreign women they seem to them gayish).

9.The Arab 1001 nights charm style.Usually based on a completely different from western frame and approach.Sth along the style ''God loves everyone,God loves you,I love you,you love me.''They play it in many different variants.They are quick to say ''you are beautiful.I love you.''.

I'm surprised you did not mention one of the most respected players' nationality only a fool would underestimate: The Latin player!

10. The latin player: Smooth. That's it!

Mixx

Sounds like an old school MMA tournament with techno blasting; Greco-Roman v. boxer v. karate expert v. sumo wrestler v. judo v. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, etc...

Really interesting GK.

Where you find your stats on mediteranean have more gays?Is it possible because their country are more open and normally people are more flamboyant ? And What country are condidered to be mediteradean ? You give your impression on Italian,greek and turks, if I remember they are all on the mediterane ...

Mediteraneans are all the inhabitants of countries having Mediterranean coast.Even southern French can be considered Mediterranean.Of course there are differences between Balkans and Latin countries Italy, Spain) and of course between European and African countries of the Mediterranean coast.That is why I referred separately to Turkish style, Italian style, Greek style etc.
Generally every nationality tries to show what it has best.For example Italians will show their sense of fashion, Scandinavians blonde hair, physique, Blacks their dancing ability,Balkans will show their muscles, Turks the primitive simplicity which can work etc.It is interesting to compete against every of these nationalities in Kiev clubs for example there is a war for the top hotties but they are the top of the top.

As for Mediterranean countries having many gays and soft men I do not know why but it happens.Here in Greece it is tradition from ancient times e also have island like Mykonos which are hot spot for gays.In fact I feel a bit ashamed when I come back to Greece and hear the feminine voices all over I never encountered sth like this abroad.(although gays take more liberties in Berlin for example but this is not man issue).Anyway all these are personal impressions maybe someone else has different opinion.

Quote: (02-17-2012 05:06 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Mediteraneans are all the inhabitants of countries having Mediterranean coast.Even southern French can be considered Mediterranean.Of course there are differences between Balkans and Latin countries Italy, Spain) and of course between European and African countries of the Mediterranean coast.That is why I referred separately to Turkish style, Italian style, Greek style etc.
Generally every nationality tries to show what it has best.For example Italians will show their sense of fashion, Scandinavians blonde hair, physique, Blacks their dancing ability,Balkans will show their muscles, Turks the primitive simplicity which can work etc.It is interesting to compete against every of these nationalities in Kiev clubs for example there is a war for the top hotties but they are the top of the top.

As for Mediterranean countries having many gays and soft men I do not know why but it happens.Here in Greece it is tradition from ancient times e also have island like Mykonos which are hot spot for gays.In fact I feel a bit ashamed when I come back to Greece and hear the feminine voices all over I never encountered sth like this abroad.(although gays take more liberties in Berlin for example but this is not man issue).Anyway all these are personal impressions maybe someone else has different opinion.

I live in Nice, France what you would consider the Mediterranean and you are completely wrong. The guys here are like any other guy in the north of france the only difference being that they are a lot more friendly. The whole time I have been here I think I have only seen one gay bar and I never hear the gay lisp.

I have never been in France.I have an uncle in Corsica and he described to me people there a Mediteraneans.From Mediterranean countries I have been in Italy, Turkey.So what you describe maybe it is right.Here Marseilles is considered Mediterranean because it was grounded by Greeks.Monaco,Niece,Monte Carlo,Cannes,St. Troppes etc are considered to be expensive resorts full of models with rich sponsors.I have never been there it must be interesting area.

Quote: (02-17-2012 01:43 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

In general you cannot avoid being in a place without watching the other nationalities style of pick up.Sometimes it matters sometimes not.I will try to present my observations:

1.The English imperial style.English overwhelm every other by being loud and disrespectful of others present.They make noise do not hesitate to show their private parts.The high class English have lots of tact and humor and are always one scale above.In this way in an English guys environemnt there is always a tough element and conflicts are likely mostly not for girls though.Generally English environemnt can become very depressing for other nationalities.

2.The Viking comfort.Scandinavians tend to be rather social they talk to foreign girls based on their height,physical appearance.They smile a lot and are generally polite.To others they may seem effeminate due to their blonde hair and soft facial characteristics.Anyway Scandinavians have a high score rate among English and German women they are largely prefered in the West.Norwegians compensate for the relative lack of attractiveness by natural toughness and mental awareness.

3.The German lurking Panzer.Germans in general do not approach but they lurke.They just keep an eye on women while hanging out with friends.When they see some vulnerability they make their movement which is carefully calculated.Do not underestimate the German men presence.When they attack their success is almost sure it is like a Panzer lurking in camouflage to come out of its position and give a precision shot at the decisive moment.

4.The Italian table happiness.Italians bring the girls to big companies where they sit around a table drinking talking loud and making jokes.Italians can enjoy a meal for hours this way.

5.The turkish circle.Turks have the following tactique.They spot the hottest girls in the club and send to them some handsome guys to invite them to their company.The handsome guys with smooth pick up grab them by hand and bring them to a circle of friends.There other guys undertake too guard the girls from attempts of other guys to talk to them.It is a method used also in Northern Greece.Other times Turkish guys throw turkish flags around girls necks like lassos and bring them to the place they stay.

6.The Balkan terror.Balkan guys tend to rely on intimidation.They keep silent flashing their biceps and pumped up physicque so that any other guy gets sweat trying to attempt.In Balkans the whole issue is to scare the other side.If you get scared you lose.So you see the huge Serbian guy hanging next to girls silent and you really wonder what will happen if he decides to move.Because if he moves your future can be uncertain.Be fearless is basic quality in Balkans.

7.The Greek low low style.Greeks call it this way approach a girl and starting small talk with her about insignificant issuses be calm try to gain her trust and create comfort to her not tell anything impressive just keep it low low.

8.The Mediteranean gay way.Approach a woman and talk to her like a gay about fashion,nails etc showing increased awareness.Due to large number of gays in Mediteranean countries guys here always can display some gay elements.(a common complain I hear about Greek men from foreign women they seem to them gayish).

9.The Arab 1001 nights charm style.Usually based on a completely different from western frame and approach.Sth along the style ''God loves everyone,God loves you,I love you,you love me.''They play it in many different variants.They are quick to say ''you are beautiful.I love you.''.

More useless and mostly inaccurate dribble from Kamaki

O.Kthen all you need to know is that guys in the south approach all the time while guys in the north need alcohol to do the same.
However you will encounter some practical problems.

Quote: (02-17-2012 06:33 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Seconded
[Image: bsflag.gif]

@Greek kamaki

Your datasheets are great and many thanks for that but i agree this is a bit nonsense.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I think maybe you guys are taking the list too seriously. I thought it was entertaining.

Your observation is not completely off. Most German guys are lurkers and will only approach after the woman shows interest.

But success sure like a Panzer, give me a break, lol.

Of course I wrote this for fun but there is some truth in it.For example you enter a club talk to a girl and a very good looking blonde Viking comes to talk to her friend inviting both of them to his table where other blonde Vikings sit.What will you do?

Or you talk to a girl in a bar when a Black man starts dancing solo on the dance floor.The girl gets absorbed by his movements and goes to dance with him.What do you do?

Or you talk to a girl and suddenly a Turk throws a turkish flag as lasso and grabs her friend of neck.He brings her to a corner in club where turkish guys guard all the girls.Then he comes to the girl you talk to and grabs her as well.The girl says I have to go to my friend.Her friend is surrounded by Turks.What do you do?

Or you talk to a Romanian girl when a huge Romanian guy stands up and comes just 2 cm from your face.He stands still looking you.What will you do?

As you see you have to develop a strategy.It is important to disarm each other and dominate.How you manage to dominate at least relatively?Who is going to give you the right to domination? These are issues played in each territory.

Quote: (02-18-2012 11:27 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Of course I wrote this for fun but there is some truth in it.For example you enter a club talk to a girl and a very good looking blonde Viking comes to talk to her friend inviting both of them to his table where other blonde Vikings sit.What will you do?

Depends if my target accepts his invite, if she does, then she was never really interested in you, and was just waiting for something better to come along, you were played because you did not build attraction to lock-down your target. If she's into you, she's staying - period!

Or you talk to a girl in a bar when a Black man starts dancing solo on the dance floor.The girl gets absorbed by his movements and goes to dance with him.What do you do?

Duh! talk to her better looking girlfriend of course! =)

Or you talk to a girl and suddenly a Turk throws a turkish flag as lasso and grabs her friend of neck. What do you do?

Slap her in the ass as she walks away, and say "when you're done playing with chumps, I'll be over there talking to that girl (point to a more beautiful girl) =)

Or you talk to a Romanian girl when a huge Romanian guy stands up and comes just 2 cm from your face.He stands still looking you.What will you do?

Any man that gets that close to my face is either a) gay, and wants to stick his tongue in my month, or b) wants to get the wind knocked out of him. Both A and B get you a concrete punch in the windbag. It's so easy to punch someone right in their windbag from this close with full strength. They do not even expect it as they think they are intimidating you. No man can recover quickly form a stiff blow just below your stomach from 2CM away.

Got any hard questions?

Mixx

In all these situations you lose.

1.So what?The girl you targeted is absorbed by the Scandinavians.

2.The Black man will not hesitate to start erotic dance with her and lead to escalation.

3.The turkish guy will come to you and say:Stay out of my girlfriend you loser.You lost.They are both my girlfriends.

4.Very wrong to target a Balkan in his abdomen.Most Balkan guys who start fights are very experienced and have taken beatings so most do not feel any kind of pain.The guy will hug your neck in no time with his arm and try to choke you.It is what he wants to do by standing close to your face.So in case you do not have a really fat neck to avoid choking and no bouncers or friends to help you better stay out of any physical confrontation with Balkans.(they also likely have beast friends).

My tactique would be as following.

1.Before the girl leaves to Scandinavians I ask for her number.

2.I stay in bar without changing position while the girl dances with the Black man.I wait when she will be tired a bit and come back.
3.I
tell the turkish guy ''you are wrong.This is my girlfriend''.Then I get inside the circle of turkish guys and grab the girl from the hand to take her out and humiliate them.

4.I do not say anything to the Romanian guy.I stand in my position.When he moves away I tell the girl t

Quote: (02-18-2012 02:11 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I disagree.

You only lose when you quit trying, or you get one-eyetis and focus on one female.

So, A turkish chump, a broda and a Romanian guy capitalized on an advantage they had over me, I give-up? Nope, I move on to my next target, which I probably had picked-out before I was talking to the one I may have lost due to a fight I get in with a Turk, social circle, or cockblockers. Real players go on all day like warriors Greek!

Let's face it, you CANNOT control the actions of other males in a venue, you can control what you do, and how you handle yourself. If a Turk has the balls to tell me that's his girl, I will ask HER in front of his face, if she says no, I will stick my tongue right in her mouth WHILE HE WATCHES!! Now, the table safe turned, I say, "Does not look like it to me, step!" Sure, you better be ready to fight, but hey, no woman will turn down a man who defends his right to fuck as an Alpha.

I'm not going to be someones punk bitch because he has a goon squad on standby, I'm from Brooklyn - been there, done that! You really want the piece of ass I am talking to, it;s gonna cost you some of the red stuff via a headbutt. then I bolt. was not a favorable venue to begin with, and find another venue.

I may not get THOSE girls, but I move on to the next one, that's how game works homie, we don't dwell on what was not going to happen, we make a play, and move for a touchdown one down at a time!

I doubt every single girl I approach that night I have to face all 3 of these situations, then you're just in the wrong friggin venue and need to bounce to a more favorable one [Image: dodgy.gif]

Real Talk!

Mixx

Quote: (02-18-2012 02:11 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

1.So what?The girl you targeted is absorbed by the Scandinavians.

2.The Black man will not hesitate to start erotic dance with her and lead to escalation.

3.The turkish guy will come to you and say:Stay out of my girlfriend you loser.You lost.They are both my girlfriends.

4.Very wrong to target a Balkan in his abdomen.Most Balkan guys who start fights are very experienced and have taken beatings so most do not feel any kind of pain.The guy will hug your neck in no time with his arm and try to choke you.It is what he wants to do by standing close to your face.So in case you do not have a really fat neck to avoid choking and no bouncers or friends to help you better stay out of any physical confrontation with Balkans.(they also likely have beast friends).

My tactique would be as following.

1.Before the girl leaves to Scandinavians I ask for her number.

2.I stay in bar without changing position while the girl dances with the Black man.I wait when she will be tired a bit and come back.
3.I
tell the turkish guy ''you are wrong.This is my girlfriend''.Then I get inside the circle of turkish guys and grab the girl from the hand to take her out and humiliate them.

4.I do not say anything to the Romanian guy.I stand in my position.When he moves away I tell the girl t

Sounds like you are not very confident in your abilities Kamaki, otherwise you would not let any of this bother you.

A lot of what you say sounds like quite sneaky, cowardly behaviour

So what will you do?Will you give up?

The playfields are more or less known to many guys.It is the competition I am talking about.Some Arabs will gather they will put some money together and get a table in the best place of the club.They will fill the table with champagnes,fruits etc and invite the girls sit next to them.

The Turks will quard the girls like the shepherd guards the sheep.

There will be so good dancers on the dance floor you will lose the ball.

So one needs to take action.In a competitive environment you lose by hand if you do not take competition into account.

My general attitude is to always sit with my back to the bar so noone can come behind my back no group of guys can surround me and I can keep eye control while cheking the dance floor.It is likely when guys get aware of your advantageous position they will try to push you out.

Also you need to realize that there are guys who simply do not take any action when the club is full of Arabs,Turks,Italians.They get so scared they say I do not like this atmosphere this is not my venue style.In reality they are hopeless.

Quote:Quote:

Erotic dance... [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (02-17-2012 06:33 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Yes but he gets credit for trying to explain the situation instead of attributing his success entirely to magical personal qualities that can not be taught to anyone.

Hey Greeky,

Are you involved in your countries finances by any chance??!!
They could use your analysis [Image: smile.gif]

That list was priceless.
Makes me wonder if European nations will go to war again over who are the best gamers and where is the best "puuusssy paradise"!

Quote: (02-18-2012 02:58 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

There will be so good dancers on the dance floor you will lose the ball.

Ha! I don't think so.....[Image: lol.gif]

I'm such a confident asshole, that I will out-dance them, and then after the girl is wet for me, I'LL GIVE HER TO THEM. "cuz I got it like that!

Mixx

My other tactique is to control the energy.For example if I see that a guy with high energy is about to approach I lower the energy of the girl so he will seem obnoxious.If a guy with lower energy is about to approach I deliberately heighten up the energy of the girl I talk to so he will seem sleepy and boring.

Other things you may encounter:

1.Turkish guys trying to pick up your girlfriend in every place regardless of your prsence

2.English guys farting loud next to you and your girlfriend to show you their opinion about you

3.Greek bouncers refusing to serve you if a hot woman is next to you so to make you lose value in front of her eyes

The answer is always frame control.For example if your frame control is tight the Turk trying to pick up will seem to her just like a friendly person who tries to make her travel more easy.Or the Turk may seem weird.

2.English guys farting will seem barbarous and annoying.

3.Greek bouncers will seem unproffessional.

In all cases if you lose frame control:

1.The Turks appear bold and like the real deal to her.

2.English make her realize sth is wrong and has second thoughts about you(like conveying a message)

3.She starts thinking that if the Greek barman is so disrespectful your value maybe much lower than she thought to be.

Etc.All this happens all the time.In Balkans it is important to keep control all the time and not allow anyone to disturb it at any time otherwise you take drastic action.

Quote: (02-18-2012 04:13 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Hey Greeky,

Are you involved in your countries finances by any chance??!!
They could use your analysis [Image: smile.gif]

That list was priceless.
Makes me wonder if European nations will go to war again over who are the best gamers and where is the best "puuusssy paradise"!

Finances are not far from what I describe.There are also pimps,bullies,guys who bluff,flashers,inexperienced,naive ones,groups etc.The difference is that if you lose the battle in club you will lose just a lay so no big deal.If you lose the battle in economy you lose your standards of living.That is why finances are regulated by laws while pick up is not regulated by law giving us a freedom and a heavy hand.

As for Greek economy I can present what happens although I am not an economist but it is not the scope of this forum.

11. The French winefair line : "Hello sexy miss you want dwink somesing ??" aka waiter's game. The only way to disarm that ingenious move is to order something : "Oh, I want a beer too. Thanks".