rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where Would Roosh Live in D.C.?

The obvious answer is that Roosh would leave or live near an airport! But suppose he stayed for job or family reasons.

1) He wrote about bars and day game in Dupont Circle and U-Street corridor. I'll include Logan Circle and other neighborhoods a quick cab ride away.

2) Georgetown, near different restaurants and nightlife.

3) Chevy Chase and Friendship Heights (closer to suburbs).

4) Maryland Suburbs (Rockville/Bethesda/Silver Spring)

5) Arlington/Alexandria near D.C.

6) Other?

Roosh would live in U Street.

Quote: (02-16-2012 01:49 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Dude, you're not going to be happy when you come back here. I will tell you shit has gone way downhill here in the last 8 months. I hope your celeb status helps.

I'm planning it so that when I come back I'll already have a ticket out within a month or two. I'm no longer homesick, do I miss the family.

Quote: (02-16-2012 01:58 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Dude, you're not going to be happy when you come back here. I will tell you shit has gone way downhill here in the last 8 months. I hope your celeb status helps.

Is it? I thought you lived out in Tampa.

I moved out of the DC area a few months ago but now I'm back NoVa side. I'm excited to give it another shot. Hopefully some great sheets to follow.

Quote: (02-16-2012 11:24 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2012 01:58 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Is it? I thought you lived out in Tampa.

I moved out of the DC area a few months ago but now I'm back NoVa side. I'm excited to give it another shot. Hopefully some great sheets to follow.
I meant the states.

Also, I've been gone for 13 months! It should be interesting when I return to see the changes.

Quote: (02-17-2012 09:22 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Also, I've been gone for 13 months! It should be interesting when I return to see the changes.
Do you think you'll get noticed a lot more? I'm curious as how girls will react to you if they know you travel to bang and write about it.

In my small town it's hit or miss. Some girls will fuck and others keep there distance from me. They know what I do or think they do even if I have no clue who they are. I think some of the more conservative ones fear STDs and it spooks the lay.

Quote:Quote:

and it spooks the lay.

Thats a great line. Spoken like a true hunter.

Quote: (02-17-2012 09:22 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Every summer since 08 has been worse then the previous year. Less girls and more guys. I've noticed there will be a few good weekends in the spring tho. After mid July is when it really gets unbearable. If it happens again this year i'll just do NYC on the weekends..