rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Players: Front Your Ice!

It's time for a downtown showdown. Here's where we ante up and bring out the bling we roll with when on the prowl. Jewelry is a necessary piece of a full suit of swooping armor. Rings, watches, necklaces, ear studs, bracelets, ect. Even yo gold tooth. Everything is fair game. I want to what you guys wear and what kind of success you've had with it. Let's throw down what we have and compare notes.

Oh now don't be shy. I'm not trying case yo crib or anything. jajaja. I just picked this up to wear in honor of the Irish:

[Image: attachment.jpg4752]   

I've been in the mood for big belt buckles lately, and will rock this with jeans and blazer or just a t-shirt.

I hate rocking ice but I might do that for a bit and see whas poppin. I tried that experiment in London once and I had a HUUUGE success.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I don't think jewelry makes a difference, but I wear a metal bracelet.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I have a few nice watches.. I tried wearing a chain last year and recieved overwhelmingly bad feedback on it. Everyone (except my mom) jokingly called me a wigger or laughed at it.

I don't wear jewelry. I grew up in the hood, though, so flashing ice if you didn't have a piece to back it up meant a good chance of getting robbed or killed. When I was a kid the lady across the street got beat to death with a wall clock for $17.

I roll with some Italian cats (I work in tailoring and formalwear) that flash mad jewelry though. Flashiest bastard I've ever met was an 83 yr. old Italian.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Well I'm not gonna post up any pics, but I have a diamond stud earring I believe it's about .7 karats, nice cut clarity, and a 18K Italian gold chain, that I wear occasionally. I am definitely guilty of liking the bling, and when tasteful and stylish, I think it's definitely a form of peacocking.

I'm most proud of my Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean: http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/seamas...n/22015000

Also, was going to pickup this David Yurman ring, but they didn't have my size and I was flying back to Cali, so didn't ahve time to get the ring sized down, but still may get it one day if my financial situation will allow:

http://www.davidyurman.com/shoponline/pr.../men/rings

Quote: (02-15-2012 01:23 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

I don't wear jewelry. I grew up in the hood, though, so flashing ice if you didn't have a piece to back it up meant a good chance of getting robbed or killed. When I was a kid the lady across the street got beat to death with a wall clock for $17.

I roll with some Italian cats (I work in tailoring and formalwear) that flash mad jewelry though. Flashiest bastard I've ever met was an 83 yr. old Italian.

Sounds like inner city Ohio. I got jumped for a ten dollar watch in high-school. Stopped wearing anything shiny after that, though I might look into a belt buckle been thinking about it for a bit

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

I've had success with pieces of jewelry of the years. Nothing expensive, but if you have a good eye and see something during your travels, grab it. A piece of bling can initiate a convo, which sometimes all you need.

@OG- I've always wanted an Seamaster. IMO, Omega's are the slickest watches on the market.

The buckle I posted came from beltbuckle.com. They have some cool shit. Certainly pieces you don't see everday. And that's how I think when shopping. I want something no one else has. Plus that buckle can double down as a weapon in a pinch.

I just picked this up also:

[Image: attachment.jpg4763]   

I've taken a hiatus from watches until I find on I like, so this will be the replacement.

I got a custom made silver chain, girls notice it and comment on it. Not much of a jewellery guy but I think it works if done properly.

I love watches, just can't afford the one's I like.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (02-15-2012 08:23 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I've had success with pieces of jewelry of the years. Nothing expensive, but if you have a good eye and see something during your travels, grab it. A piece of bling can initiate a convo, which sometimes all you need.

I've taken a hiatus from watches until I find on I like, so this will be the replacement.

That's really slick. Where did you get that?

Quote: (02-15-2012 11:22 PM)Zebra_Cakes Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2012 08:23 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

That's really slick. Where did you get that?

http://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Marine-B...58&sr=8-10

What is the max number of rings a guy should wear at once?

I wear a lot of wooden jewelry. I have a pair of handcrafted wood earrings that always get lots of attention. I'm a fan of handcrafted stuff, it's inexpensive and you can actually make it yourself if you put the time in. In my experience, these pieces always set up/make for conversations.

I used to wear Orisha beads when I was a teenager (for spiritual reasons) and after some ignorant gang run ins I had to stop wearing them for my own personal safety.

Quote: (02-15-2012 08:29 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I got a custom made silver chain, girls notice it and comment on it. Not much of a jewellery guy but I think it works if done properly.

Yeah, me too. I still cant' justify dropping the dosh on one of these, but it's still nice to keep on the wishlist.

[Image: attachment.jpg4768]   

I have this as well. It's a koi koi design. I've always liked that type of art/style. It's not common to see people wearing bling like this:

[Image: attachment.jpg4767]   

I'll eventually pick up another piece, something along the lines of this:

[Image: attachment.jpg4769]   

It's 1 1/2 inches wide. Pretty bold bracelet. Gotta work my into it first.

What is it about that watch you like so much?

Quote: (02-16-2012 09:39 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2012 08:29 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Yeah, me too. I still cant' justify dropping the dosh on one of these, but it's still nice to keep on the wishlist.

I have this as well. It's a koi koi design. I've always liked that type of art/style. It's not common to see people wearing bling like this:

I'll eventually pick up another piece, something along the lines of this:

It's 1 1/2 inches wide. Pretty bold bracelet. Gotta work my into it first.

Is that last piece Custom? I had received a Custom bracelet like that as a gift but it was made from Tibetan silver (very bad). My whole arm had broke out into a rash, it was terrible. A custom silver bracelet like that would be official though.

Quote: (02-16-2012 09:45 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

What is it about that watch you like so much?

Omega has a rich history, which includes being the first watch on the moon. James Bond wears one too. I like the two-tone with rose gold. It's different. It's hard to swallow the $6K price tag. And wearing it in 3rd world countries? Forget it.

Quote: (02-16-2012 09:46 AM)sine wave killer Wrote:  

Is that last piece Custom? I had received a Custom bracelet like that as a gift but it was made from Tibetan silver (very bad). My whole arm had broke out into a rash, it was terrible. A custom silver bracelet like that would be official though.

It's not custom. I'd venture to say it's made in Indonesia.

[Image: attachment.jpg4770]   Here is mine :

I just wear a simple Nautica watch. I want a chain but not sure what to get. I might get a rosary like Mixx recommended in a fashion thread. Not even a religious guy, but I like how they look.

I guess i rock "travel bum" style :

Total value : less than 12 dolla

[attachment=4775]

Everyone loves my rusty 4 dollar bracelet, I bought it in Indonesia in a fancy store.

[attachment=4776]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

My and my playa gear in action. The hat is golden. All girls want to wear it. ( 7 dollar in the Philippines). Guys want my Charles Bronson shirt

[attachment=4780]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

No watches, earrings, bands or other adornments. I have a small pendant (which stays out of sight under my shirt unless the girl seems like someone who appreciates symbolism) and that's it. I would feel uncomfortable wearing anything else as far as jewelry goes.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Nice bling Neil. Jewelry doesn't have to cost a lot to look good. I lose shit too much to invest thousands into one piece. And the Charles Bronson tee? Awesome. I may have to track one down. Charles was the only cat that could put a smack down on Chuck Norris.

I'm going to buy this shortly. Even bought a finger gauge and had it shipped in to insure a correct fit.

[Image: attachment.jpg4782]   

This is symbolic for me. There is a plethora of Marine Corps bling on the market. We're known for being a proud bunch and displaying our colors. Problem is, most of it looks the same, or is over the top. This ring has an old school look, reminding me of the artwork on circa 1900 campaign posters. It's unique, and not insanely expensive.

I bought the Charles Bronson t-shirt at a road stand in Bangkok. The guy printed the t-shirts himself and had cool designs. I bought 3 shirts that day. One of Charles Bronson,one from the good the bad and the ugly and one with Clint Eastwood on it.

The prints are unbreakable. i washed them countless times and its still as new.

The guy sold the shirts for 4 dollars each. I wish i bought a few more. He had some cool Star wars shirts and one shirt with Ivan Drago saying : I will break you ! (rocky 4)

I am of the opinon that the only jewelery a man should wear is a watch, i have a rolex datejust , a franck muller long island , a rado diastar, a citizen perpetual calender, a binary led thing and a 70 's snoopy tennis watch. None of them help to get you laid, if any did it would be the snoopy.