rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When to escalate with Eastern European girls

Hey guys, can you tell me how I should escalate physically/sexually when on a date with non-western girls? (E. Europe)
I think this is my biggest issue.
I've heard direct is important in this region of the world and escalating quickly.

How do you initiate and what do you do? (hold shoulder/hand/kiss/etc.)
is there a step by step way to learn this?

Sorry, I have a mild form of autism/asperger's and haven't learned this yet.
Helpful Tips much appreciated (not looking for pity)

With slavic girls you have to escalate immediately I would say after the first 30 minutes of conversation especially in club environement.An exception is Czech Republic where you need to escalate later.

Also if you buy girls drinks you are permitted to escalate ASAP.In fact you can even tough and kiss all the girls belonging in the same group they usually throw themselves at you if one is interested.

When you buy drinks you should buy for every girl in group not just for the girl you are interested in.You should also be responsive to all of them and talk to all of them I remember myself in resort having one hand toughing the inside of thighs of a polish 17 years old and the other hand toughing the thighs of her mother while her common friend was caressing me.Uusually slavic women are very touchy because their mothers caress them a lot so they desire physical contact.

Quote: (02-14-2012 03:01 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

With slavic girls you have to escalate immediately I would say after the first 30 minutes of conversation especially in club environement.An exception is Czech Republic where you need to escalate later.

Also if you buy girls drinks you are permitted to escalate ASAP.In fact you can even tough and kiss all the girls belonging in the same group they usually throw themselves at you if one is interested.

When you buy drinks you should buy for every girl in group not just for the girl you are interested in.You should also be responsive to all of them and talk to all of them I remember myself in resort having one hand toughing the inside of thighs of a polish 17 years old and the other hand toughing the thighs of her mother while her common friend was caressing me.Uusually slavic women are very toughy because their mothers tough and caress them a lot so they desire physical contact.

Ok, so I should put my hand around a Ukrainian or Polish girl shoulder as we are walking outside?
I should attempt kissing early?

Can you give more specifics?
I am talking about dates during the day, not night clubs.

With Ukrainian you kiss on first date.With polish you kiss on second date.I thought you were referring to pick up.

Quote: (02-14-2012 03:06 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

With Ukrainian you kiss on first date.With polish you kiss on second date.I thought you were referring to pick up.

For example, I get a date from online dating. But I need to know how to escalate. Instead of talking too much, I need to act.

OK, so I should kiss Ukrainian or Russian girls on the first date? When do I do this?
Also, do I touch her during the date? When and how?

Would disagree.

A lot of girls in Ukraine seem to be much more comfortable with touching than kissing on a first date.

Quote: (02-14-2012 03:48 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Would disagree.

A lot of girls in Ukraine seem to be much more comfortable with touching than kissing on a first date.

Hmm, ok. What kind of touching and when?
What about the kiss? When does that happen and how to approach it?

Quote: (02-14-2012 03:56 PM)DrainTree Wrote:  

Would disagree.

Its not the same with every girl just because they are the same nationality. Read her and her cues.

Quote: (02-14-2012 04:41 PM)Brian Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2012 03:56 PM)DrainTree Wrote:  

Would disagree.

Its not the same with every girl just because they are the same nationality. Read her and her cues.

What are some cues? This is why it is difficult for me with my mild autism/Aspergers. I can't read cues.

Can I just escalate and hope for the best? How do I do this?
(PS I apologize if my questions seem simple, but I'm just trying to get a handle on this. Thanks)

I remember myself in resort having one hand toughing the inside of thighs of a polish 17 years old and the other hand toughing the thighs of her mother while her common friend was caressing me.

Greek, I truly hope I get to hang with you one day. You sound like my kinda wingman!

very nice!

Mixx

When you buy drinks you should buy for every girl in group not just for the girl you are interested in.You should also be responsive to all of them and talk to all of them I remember myself in resort having one hand toughing the inside of thighs of a polish 17 years old and the other hand toughing the thighs of her mother while her common friend was caressing me.Uusually slavic women are very touchy because their mothers caress them a lot so they desire physical contact.

Greek, you are either full of it or I am definitely booking my next flight to a FSU country.

My last gf was Russian and she would have slapped me had I tried to touch her on the third date.

Quote: (02-14-2012 05:32 PM)sheesh Wrote:  

Greek, you are either full of it or I am definitely booking my next flight to a FSU country.

My last gf was Russian and she would have slapped me had I tried to touch her on the third date.

On the third date? are you sure? I think Greek is pretty much spot on when his post, Ukraine girls expect a man to act like a man, to make a move, to touch, to kiss or try to kiss, because it makes them feel like a woman, and that's what they want.

So far I've come to the conclusion that I just need to escalate with some arms on the shoulders/light touching and go for the kiss, probably on 2nd date..maybe first if its a longer date and going well.

Anyone else have any ideas? Any cues to watch for or any ways to escalate that are especially good?

Quote: (02-14-2012 04:46 PM)DrainTree Wrote:  

What are some cues? This is why it is difficult for me with my mild autism/Aspergers. I can't read cues.

(PS I apologize if my questions seem simple, but I'm just trying to get a handle on this. Thanks)

Look for pupils to dilate.

Quote: (02-15-2012 12:58 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

You're kidding, right? That's impossible to notice unless she's on crack. Normal pupil dilations are minimal and I've never noticed them to change.

Edit- actually I read its important in non-verbal communication. http://voices.yahoo.com/article/45165/th...54702.html , http://www.sosuave.com/articles/lookinto.htm

It seems difficult though, but worth a try. At the very least it will help promote more eye contact which is something I need to do more of.

Thanks for the good tip, its good advice.

Quote:Quote:

With polish you kiss on second date.

Bad info.

Greek Kamaki has been banned twice before for vague trolling and flooding threads with nonsense. I really do believe he has been to the countries he writes about, and is not purposefully trolling, but I find it hard to trust him. I feel like he's polluting the threads with suspect information. I want to like the guy though, I really do.

Quote: (02-15-2012 02:14 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

With polish you kiss on second date.

Bad info.

Greek Kamaki has been banned twice before for vague trolling and flooding threads with nonsense. I really do believe he has been to the countries he writes about, and is not purposefully trolling, but I find it hard to trust him. I feel like he's polluting the threads with suspect information. I want to like the guy though, I really do.

So if kissing Polish girl on a second date is bad info, based on your experience there recently, what is the actual deal with Polish girls and making-out? I'm heading in April, so this is important knowledge for me.

Mixx

As I wrote in the poland thread, even one night stands aren't uncommon. If you are able to get some isolation in the club, the kiss will come between 1-3 hours as long as you escalate.

Quote: (02-15-2012 02:19 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

If you are able to get some isolation in the club, the kiss will come between 1-3 hours.

I like this answer A LOT BETTER!

Mixx

I meant when you date.With girls you meet on the street.Not in clubs.For clubs I have written that you escalate with slavic girls in 30 minutes after start of conversation.
The OP post a question about escalation I answered to him about pick up in clubs and he answered he is not interested in club pick up he asks about dating girl he meet in internet.Then I wrote to him about this case although in internet contacts I usually bang in first day of meeting because they stay at my home.So I referred to the case you meet an Ukrainian or polish girl on the street.
Maybe I have to improve my English.

You desperately need live instruction.

Quote: (02-15-2012 06:49 PM)kimleebj Wrote:  

You desperately need live instruction.

That would be nice. Maybe Roosh is still in Poland and can give me some coaching here. Or one of the guys living in the FSU can meet up with me and show me a thing or two.

Haha, I'm not holding my breath for it. This is a solo endeavour for most people. Where I'm headed to next I'll probably be the only English speaker.

Quote: (02-15-2012 01:54 PM)DrainTree Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2012 12:58 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

You're kidding, right? That's impossible to notice unless she's on crack. Normal pupil dilations are minimal and I've never noticed them to change.

Edit- actually I read its important in non-verbal communication. http://voices.yahoo.com/article/45165/th...54702.html , http://www.sosuave.com/articles/lookinto.htm

It seems difficult though, but worth a try. At the very least it will help promote more eye contact which is something I need to do more of.

Thanks for the good tip, its good advice.

I think we can recognize pupil dilation, it's too important in evolutionary terms for us not to be able to detect it.

However, for me, I think I sense it as an overall impression of her face.

If her eyes look shiny, I think that may be because the pupil is dilated and one sees bright reflections against the black pupil .

Also Gambler I believe has a good tactic for gracefully detecting kiss willingness.

You are facing her.

You lean in to talk to her, speaking softly, with your mouth to the side of her head. This gets you in close so your bodies sense the warmth of the other's body.

Then you pull back-- and move in again, moving your mouth to the other side of her head.

You're just talking to her, so she can't protest a lot, but you're getting closer and closer to planting one ( I love that phrase) on her.

You can (GENTLY!) hold the outside of her upper arms when you do this.

The you have some objective referents by her movement when you are getting closer if she likes it. This is a way to get objective feedback if your weak cue detection isn't helping you. ( You don't need to label yourself unless you find it useful)

With slavic girls the IOIs are quite obvious.If a girl likes you she comes close to your face,starts smiling looks you into the eyes and in many cases starts touching your arms here and there.Slavs keep very close distance to each other when they talk(less than Germans for example) and there is a line which if surpassed by girl means she is interested.The line is closer than 20 cm from your face.

So slavic girls make quite clear if they like you from first time.They will even ask you questions like ''do you like me?''.In Ukraine one girl even asked me ''you like me?'' and when answered yes she proceeded to ask ''you want fuck me?''.Basic answers are yes,no and of course.So keep your questions simple to be answered with yes or no.Girls can answer with maybe as well.

I remember when I spot another Ukrainian hottie waiting for the bus in the cold morning and when I asked her about the bus route she came close to me,started breathing close to my face,then took me by hand to a wall nearby and tongued me down.I held her hand in both mine and when I asked her if she wanted to join for coffee she answered ''I do not want coffee.I want to go to your hotel.''When I closed the door behind me she immediately unzipped my pants.

It is the kind of crazy stuff you experience in slavic countries in many cases you think you are playing in a movie the whole situation is rather surreal and grotesque and surprises come one after the other.Even ukrainian girls I had one night stand with told me they had the same feeling like playing in a movie.

There is a magic force in slavic countries sth connected directly to slavic spirituality and gradually slavic girls when abroad tend to lose this light.A direct consequence of this is the mental state and craziness hysteria like some of these women display so you should always